Mrs. Jones is Left Alone

Story Info
Her husband is out of the country and Julie is horny.
1.1k words
4.09
38.6k
18
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gslams69
Gslams69
177 Followers

Fred had left for his job in the middle east two weeks ago and Julie was bored and lonely. She wasn't due to join him for another week. She also found that she was extremely horny. At 44 and after two kids, Julie was still very much a MILF. Her breasts were average size but firm. Her legs especially her thighs, shapely and a solid round ass that invited grabbing. Not that she allowed anyone but Fred to do so. A few had tried. Including her daughter's ex-boyfriend. Getting groped by a drunk 19 year old was not what Julie wanted. Still, it was flattering. Looking at her watch, she realized she had two hours before she was to meet some former colleagues for dinner.

Feeling naughty, she lay down on the bed, opened her robe and began to slowly rub her clit, fantasizing about one of her former coworkers, Simon. Simon was a great looking guy, well over six foot tall, in great shape. He had flirted with her a couple of times over the years, but that's it. Still, as she closed her eyes, she visualized his big black hands kneading her breasts. Rubbing her clit more vigorously, Julie thought about his chiseled physique and large cock. Big black guy, big cock, had to be, figured Julie. Putting two fingers from her other hand into her wet pussy, "seeing" her legs on Simon's shoulders as he fucked her hard and fast, Julie quickly came to a climax. Her need somewhat satisfied, Julie showered, dressed in her favorite little black skirt and red blouse for dinner then took an Uber to the restaurant. She was the last to arrive and found the other 5 of them sitting at a table. As faith would have it, the vacant chair was next to Simon, who looked as good as ever. He remarked to Julie that she looked hot and that it was too bad she was married. Julie laughed off the comment, but felt a tingle in her pussy.

Dinner was great, the old gang was as much fun as ever and the wine flowed constantly. When dinner ended, one of the women suggested that they go to a nearby bar that had live music and dancing. Julie, feeling happily buzzed from the wine, immediately agreed.

At the bar, Julie found herself sitting next to Simon once more. After a couple of rounds of shots and a few fast dances with the other women , a slow song started. As Julie went to sit down, Simon grabbed her hand and led her back to the dance floor. Far from sober, Julie pressed against Simon. He smiled down at her, his growing erection pressing into her as his hand slid down her waist and onto her ass. Her pussy moist, Julie humped slowly against Simon. Simon leans his head down and kisses Julie, who responds, opening her mouth and allowing their tongues to intertwine. Suddenly realizing what she's doing, Julie back away and returns to the table. Luckily, none of the two remaining people seem to have noticed. Simon takes the seat next to her, slowly sips his drink while his other hand slide up Julie's thigh. She tries to gently take it away with her hand. Instead, Simon grasps her wrist and places it on his now fully erect cock. Amazed by the size, Julie automatically begins to rub Simon's cock through his pants. Simon rightly takes this as a signal to proceed and, pushing Julie's panties aside, inserts one large digit into her wet pussy. Stifling a yelp, Julie is saved from further expression of the pleasure she is feeling when the other couple announces they are leaving. As the others depart, Simon asks Julie to go to his apartment. Lost in lust, Julie agrees.

Simon signals for an Uber, which arrives quickly. To the delight of the Uber driver, Simon soon has Julie's blouse open, her skirt raised up to her hips, her panties off and her legs spread. Simon sticks one, then two of his big fingers into Julie's wet cunt. Sensing Julie s about to cum, he pulls his fingers out. Julie begs him to continue. Instead unzips and pulls his large cock, pushing Julie' head down onto his lap. She greedily inhales Simon's cock, swirling her tongue around his shaft. Returning one finger to her clit, Simon rubs hard as Julie bobs her head up and down on his pole. Finally she cums with a loud scream. Simon pulls her head up, not ready to cum yet. Moments later, they arrive in front of Simon's building.

Not bothering to close her blouse or pick up her panties, Julie follows Simon into the building. Standing in front of Simon in the elevator , he tells her to press 15 as he kneads her tits and pull her nipples. Julie grinds her ass into his bulging cock, panting. Finally reaching the apartment, Julie takes off her blouse in the hallway as Simon unlocks the door.

Once in the apartment, takes off her bra and kicks off her shoes. Seeing how horny she is, Simon bends Julie over the couch, lifts her skirt over her hips. Pulling his zipper down, he shoves his thick black cock into her married white cunt as she begs him to fuck her. Sensing that Julie wants to be used roughly, Simon smacks her ass, pulls her head back with her hair as he tells her what a slut and a whore she is. Julie is in the throes of a huge orgasm as Simon stiffens and holding her hips tight to his pelvis fills her cunt with his seed. Pushing himself off her, he sits on the couch. Julie stands, lets her skirt fall off then goes to where Simon is sitting, pulls his shirt over his head. She then kneels in front of Simon, removes his shoes , unbuckles his pants and pulls them off. Taking his cum covered cock into her mouth proceeds to suck him hard as he tells her what a filthy bitch she is. Once he is erect, climbs onto Simons's lap, riding him while he alternately sucks Her nipples and smacks her tits until he adds another load to her pussy..

Simon fucks her twice more, including once in her ass, before telling her to leave so he can get some rest.

Taking an Uber home, a sated Julie knows she should feel some remorse but doesn't. Maybe tomorrow she will tomorrow, she thinks, when she comes down from the sexual and alcohol high she's on

To be continued...

Gslams69
Gslams69
177 Followers