Mrs. Julia

Story Info
Milf teacher reluctantly strips in front of her students.
1.8k words
4.02
72.3k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are over 18.

"I want you to strip your clothes. Right here. Right now" Lucas commanded his teacher, Julia.

6 months ago, being bored of her mundane life, Julia had applied for the post of a teacher. She wanted to do something useful in her life. She was very excited when she landed the job. Plus it was the same school her son went to. It was more reason to be happy.

Things had started off well. She was always good at explaining things in the easiest manner and it reflected in her teaching. Soon, the students liked her.

But there was one gang in the class she despised. It was Lucas and his buddies Dustin and Wyatt. They were a nuisance in the class. And Julia once berated Lucas in front of the whole class. She had tolerated him for far too long. But little did she know that it would cost her dearly.

Lucas, wanting to get back at his teacher, had waited for the end of school on a Friday when everyone else would be eager to leave school. He barged into the classroom where Julia was going through the papers of her students. She had completely lost time.

His buddies had dragged Colin, Julia's son along. They were now threatening the teacher. Teacher and son looked scared.

She had heard a few fellow teachers advising her to stay away from Lucas and his friends. And it felt like it was a good advice.

"I won't repeat again. I want you to strip your clothes. Now! Or your son will be punished" Lucas said. Honestly he hadn't thought this through. He just wanted to shame her. He wanted her to apologise profusely. He wanted to show her he was not to be messed with.

Julia was fuming. She had a lot of options other than doing what Lucas wanted. But she chose none. She was too shocked to think rationally. And she didn't want to take chances with her son.

She started pulling her sweater off of her body revealing a huge bust. The boys were stunned she was obeying. Lucas did not want to rush her and spoil things. He waited patiently letting her take her own time. She took a huge breath and started unbuttoning her shirt.

One, two, three as she unbuttoned more and more of her shirt, the boys could see the glorious tits she had hidden beneath her conservative clothes all these months. She put the shirt on the desk. She looked down at the floor but she could feel the boys gaze at her.

"Your skirt as well. Strip" Lucas said. He wanted to test how far she would go with this.

Julia didn't understand why she was obeying. But she found her hands going to the zip of her skirt. She unzipped it and started pulling it over her curvy hips. She had to shake her hips to get out of the skirt. She pulled it all the way down.

She was ashamed now. But not because she was almost naked. But because she was wearing an old panty. She suddenly wished she had worn better lingerie.

"Don't stop. I said everything" Lucas said. Julia sighed and unhooked her bra. She took several seconds before finally letting it fall to the ground. She had big 36C tits. There was just a hint of sagging but it didn't make her any less attractive. She put her hands on the side of her panties and started pulling it down, all the way to her knees when she heard Lucas say

"Give me that"

That asshole! She threw it towards Lucas who caught the panty right at his face. He smelled it. Julia was so busy the last few days that she had totally forgotten to change the panty she was wearing yesterday. She knew it was dirty. She felt as if he was smelling her pussy.

All the boys were stunned. They were hard. They hadn't expected things to come this far but they wanted to continue.

Julia turned to check on her son who was staring right at her. She immediately tried to cover herself with her hands.

"Okay let's hurry things a bit" Lucas said and walked towards Julia. She saw Wyatt and Dustin get closer to her. She felt Lucas touch her first. His hands gripped her hip. He gave it a squeeze. She felt 2 more hands on her body. One on each tit. They started feeling the weight of her tit squeezing and mashing it together. It was all happening so quick. She tried to fend the hands off but only found them exploring more and more of her. She lost track of who touched where but she realised it felt good. It shouldn't have. She shouldn't have stripped in the first place. But she did it and now she let this happen as well.

Lucas was the first to touch and feel her pussy. He felt her wetness. As he spread and played with her pussy, he felt more wetness on his fingers. He decided to take her.

He turned her around making her face the classroom board. He pulled his pants and boxers down, bent her forwards and aimed his cock at her entrance. She tried to get up but it was too late as the other boys held her and she felt her lips give way to an eager cock. She felt the cock pushing into her wet hole.

Lucas pushed his entire cock in. He hadn't expected her pussy to feel so good. Hell! He hadn't even thought she was hot. But he was wrong. Her pussy felt hot, wet and tight around his cock. He started fucking her.

The other two boys had pulled their cocks out as well. They had Julia work their cocks with her hand. Julia found herself jerk their cocks. She shouldn't have. But she was now into it. So horny that she forgot her son was standing behind them watching it all in stunned silence.

Lucas started pumping Julia with all his might. He was so lost in his pleasure. Julia had Wyatt's cock in her mouth now. She was just tasting the head when Dustin pushed Wyatt's cock out and gave Julia his cock. He wanted it too. Julia took half of Dustin's cock in her mouth. He is thicker than Wyatt she thought. Ah. She gasped when Lucas thrust into her. Lucas is longer. She noted.

Julia was worked up now. She wanted it. She wanted to cum. Lucas went berserk. He was too close to cumming. He pulled out and shot his load on Julia's back. Noo. Julia said. She wanted him to cum inside. She wanted him to make her cum. Bloody inexperienced teenager. She found cum hitting her cheek and another her tits. The other two boys were no better. A little sucking and jerking they had started shooting their cum all over. Fuck no! Julia thought. The boys backed away from her a little. She was thinking how close she had been when Wyatt spoke.

"Damn Colin. You are hard for your mom?"

Julia looked at her son. She had forgotten he was there. This time she didn't try to cover herself though.

"Why don't you ride him" Dustin said. Jerking his pants down.

"Stop!" Colin tried to push Dustin away when Lucas pitched in.

"Yeah. Do it. If you don't want anyone finding out what just happened"

Julia knew he couldn't harm her. But just like before she found herself doing things.

She walked towards her son who was yet to pull his entire pant up. She put her hand on his shoulder and made him sit on the chair behind him. She put her legs across his lap.

"It's okay baby. It will be fine" She told him assuringly. She put both her hands on his shoulders and waited for him. The boys waited to see if they would do it. Colin wasn't sure. He was hot and horny. He couldn't look away when his mom had started stripping. He tried but found himself drawn back to her. He should have knocked the shit out of the boys who touched his mom. But he just found himself standing right behind them, watching them and feeling horny.

He should have stopped all of this. But he found his hands moving towards the edges of his boxers pulling it down. He gripped his cock. And aimed it upwards where his mom's pussy was. He gulped.

Julia slowly batted her eyelids as if telling him "Yes. Do it"

He kept his cock straight up and felt his mom's pussy lips. He felt his cock go in.

Julia pushed her weight down. She felt Colin's cock go in. She started sitting down slowly. Head in. He has a big head. She noted. Two inches in. Nice. More inches in. Yes. But she didn't feel his balls yet indicating the end of his cock. She was balancing herself all this while. She couldn't hold her weight and fell down. But she didn't know Colin had a super long dick. His cock hit her so deep her pussy she immediately got up 'ah' she gasped. She looked down where mom and son were connected. She was filled by his cock and the boy still had more than 5 inches to give it to her. He's big. My son is massive. Her mind screamed.

But her too horny state let her take him a little easier. She was wet as a mop. She started rising up and sitting back down. With each passing minute she started taking more inches of Colin inside her.

She was soon riding him. Her nipples were hard and brushing against Colin's chest. She was moaning. After a good 5 or so minutes she had Colin's entire cock inside her. Up and down her tits jiggled in front of Colin's face. Down below his mom's pussy squeezed his cock.

Colin put his hands on his mom's ass. When Julia got up he pulled her down holding her ass. Julia got up again and he pushed his cock right back in. Mom wanted to get up and son wanted to shove it right back in.

The two were moaning. Ahh. The sounds filled the classroom. It was the only sound that could be heard. Colin started pumping up harder. Julia wrapped her hands around Colin's neck hugging him tight.

Colin kissed his mom fully on the lips. And started pumping his cock into her with all his might. Julia's pussy milking his cock was too much and he started cumming. Feeling his cum, his hard thrusts ticked Julia who started shuddering uncontrollably.

Colin pulled his mom down pushing his cock completely into her and started cumming.

The two came for a long time before they finally regained their composure.

"Shit. Damn Mrs Julia. That was the best sex I have ever seen" Said Wyatt.

"Hotter than any porn" admitted Dustin.

"Taking a monster cock like a champion? You have earned our respect ma'am" Lucas declared.