Mrs. Kaufman Does It All

Story Info
The lovely Mrs. Kaufman completes the project.
3.7k words
4.39
86.2k
61
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magna12
Magna12
1,026 Followers

Mrs. Kaufman left our home that evening and left her panties in my pocket. I think you know what happened next. I could hardly wait to get up to my room and rub her silky pink panties on my cock. They were the perfect lubricant to add to the cum that started flowing instantly when she gave me her panties.

I had no desire to restrain my pleasure, and in less than a minute my cum was launching two feet into the air and splashing all over my chest. I slept soundly that night with Mrs. Kaufman's panties in my hand, dreaming about continuing with "our project."

On Sunday, I devised a plan for Mrs. Kaufman at her church. This was where I'd known her as a pillar of the congregation, a kindly woman who always had encouraging words for the younger folks. It was this reputation of hers as a stalwart goody-goody type that fueled my passion to try to break down her resistance.

So far, I was more than pleased with the results of my efforts. Starting slowly and showing empathy for her situation as a woman with larger breasts and by asking her questions, Mrs. Kaufman had allowed me to handle her breasts in ways that would have shocked her had I been more aggressive.

She clearly felt safe enough in my hands to risk fondling. And my questions gave her the option to play along or to put an end to the flirting. So far, so good.

Before church, I dressed in a sport coat and instead of a pocket square for a little flair, I put Mrs. Kaufman's panties in the front pocket of my jacket. I carefully puffed out a little bit of pink silk so that it did not look like a woman's panties. Just a little puff of pink was showing.

I sat a few pews behind the Kaufmans at the service, and I could hardly concentrate on anything except her lovely form. Had she said anything to him about my behavior? Did he notice she wasn't wearing her panties last night after dinner? Had she told him everything? Thoughts like this did make me a little nervous, but they also made me wilder with desire for this lovely woman-of-a-certain-age.

At the end of the service, I saw the Kaufmans in the foyer and I had second thoughts about greeting them with her panties in my pocket for all to see. I was about to sneak out when Mr. Kaufman called out, "Hello, glad to see you again."

In an instant, I felt relieved. Apparently he was not aware of how I had coaxed his wife during the past week. As we shook hands, I noticed the look of shock on Mrs. Kaufman's face. She was staring at her panties.

Mr. Kaufman said, "My, that's a nice jacket, and I like your pocket kerchief. Nothing wrong with a man wearing some pink."

I smiled, and touched his wife's panties, "Yes, I thought I'd be a little bold today."

Mrs. Kaufman was adorable standing there next to her husband and looking at a young man who had fondled her breasts and was now displaying her panties to everyone. Of course, no one knew, except Mrs. Kaufman and me.

What I did next probably overplayed my hand and invited more risk than necessary. "I like to wear silks like this on jackets to give some color and flair. This one is very soft. Would you like to feel it?"

Mrs. Kaufman slowly and carefully raised her hand and gently rolled the pink silk between her fingers. As her husband looked on, she said, "Yes, indeed, quite soft."

Then, to my surprise, she turned the tabled on me and asked, "Tell me, where do you get nice silks like this?"

As Mr. Kaufman smiled and looked on, I replied, "I have a friend who gave me this one."

Mrs. Kaufman looked me right in the eye and said, "Well, you should thank that friend for such a gift. I'm sure that you have, or you will, thank them."

"Indeed, I shall," I said.

They nodded and moved away toward the door. My heart was in my throat, wondering if Mrs. Kaufman had issued me an invitation to fuck her or if she just enjoyed toying with a young man. Her reputation for sobriety and proper appearances were at odds with this wife who seemed to respond to my wandering hands and to my foul suggestions.

A day passed, then two days, with no word from Mrs. Kaufman. I was eager to see her again in the privacy of her home, but I wanted to be careful and not more aggressive than I had already been.

Finally, Mrs. Kaufman called to ask about getting back to the photo project. When she asked, "Could you come by tomorrow?" my answer was an eager, "yes."

The next day, I arrived at her doorstep promptly at noon, as she had asked. When she opened the door, Mrs. Kaufman was dressed in an elegant skirt, blouse, and jacket and wore sensible heels. I had been dreaming and scheming about what to do next. A few days earlier, I had been on the verge of removing her bra when her husband came home and interrupted the unveiling of his wife's breasts. How should I behave this time? Maybe it would be best to ignore my previous groping and just work on the photos. Nah!

She walked me into the livingroom. I sat on the sofa, but she didn't join me as I'd hoped. Instead she stood in front of me and surprised me by starting the conversation, "The last time you were in this room, you made me feel so good by taking an interest in my past. But I know what you were up to, and I let myself enjoy being touched by a naughty boy."

This took my by surprise.

"You were very naughty to touch me like that, and you were very naughty to use words like 'nipple' and 'pussy' and especially to wear my panties in your pocket for my husband to see." "What if he had recognized them?"

I recovered from the surprise of her words enough to reply, "Does he know that you gave your panties to a young man? Do you give your panties to lots of men?"

Mrs. Kaufman smiled and turned her head. Perhaps my words angered her.

"Dear fellow," she said, "what I do with my panties is my own business."

"Well then," I said, "we are in the same business."

With that, she smiled and laughed to break the tension. We were quiet as Mrs. Kaufman removed her jacket. Her plain white blouse was stretched tight across her breasts, and I stared at them as I had the other day.

"Where were we?" she asked.

"You mean last week here in your livingroom?" I asked. "I know exactly where we were."

I stood and approached this perfect wife and very gently touched her chest. First soft strokes on the underside of her swelling breasts, then tracing the outlines of her bra fabric. She smiled as I once again inflamed her nipple points by lightly pressing on them and releasing. Right through her blouse and bra, I could feel the hardness of her nipples.

I broke the silence, "Actually, this is important to do from time to time. Don't think of me as a naughty boy who is about to undress you. Think of me as a friend who's come to help you release pleasures that you deserve.

With that, Mrs. Kaufman let out her first moan. My words and fingers were satisfying both of us.

As Mrs. Kaufman reached up to unbutton her blouse, I stepped back to watch. Her eyes were closed, and she stood erect as each button fell open. I let her remove the blouse entirely as I enjoyed the view. In moments, only her bra was barring my view of her entire upper body.

My hands moved forward and continued exploring her large tits. "These are the same beautiful breasts that we saw in your old photos," I said. "Was it these that got you into trouble with the boys back then?"

Mrs. Kaufman did not reply, but she moaned as I kept touching her.

I was encouraged to say more, "Having large tits like yours makes the boys fantasize about what they look like." "I'm sure you had to be careful about boys with wandering hands," I added as my hands wandered. "These nipples must be amazing. I can feel them through your bra, and they're so hard."

Things were going great, and I decided to make Mrs. Kaufman comply by telling her, "You'll have to tell me if you want me to remove your bra, otherwise, I could just stand her and do this all day and be satisfied." Of course, I lied. I wasn't about to be satisfied until her tits hung free before my eyes.

Sooner than I expected, Mrs. Kaufman reached behind her back and found the clasp release of her bra. In a moment, the back straps loosened, and only my hands cupped on her twin towers held up her bra.

"That's a good girl," I whispered into her ear. Then I removed my hands to let her bra fall to the floor.

How can I describe the perfect set of tits? Very thick and full and round, and for a woman of her age they did not sag badly. Their crowning glory were two-inch wide deep pink areolas capped by bullet nipples begging to be sucked. And I did.

I held Mrs. Kaufman like a lover with one arm around her waist and drew her to me as I flicked her nipple points then licked them and sucked them. From one to the other, massaging and toying with one while sucking the other. Her moans grew so regular that I think she may have orgasmed just from having her tits played with by an adoring younger man. Good for her!

After many minutes of this, I said, "Well, I think that's where we left off last week." "But then there was the dinner at my home and these panties," I said as I pulled her pink panties out of my pocket. "A good boy would give them back to a lady."

She took them in her hand but said, "You can keep them. I have others."

"You do?" I asked. "Then you should show me that you do."

I had doubted that Mrs. Kaufman was prepared to show me her pussy, much less to get fucked my me right there in her own livingroom. But things were moving that way.

She motioned me to sit back on the sofa while she stood in front of me and said, "If you want to know what color my panties are today, take a look."

I reached out and grasped the hem of her skirt, saying, "The only way I know to check is to look under your skirt." Mrs. Kaufman stood her ground as I slowly raised her skirt, appreciating her shapely legs and wanting us both to enjoy the anticipation of what I would see.

There, at the top of her long legs, a small triangle of white nylon came into view. "Why, they're white!" I exclaimed in mock surprise. Lifting further, I saw the lace pattern on her bikini panties and finally the bare skin above.

"Here," I said to her, "you hold up your dress while I take a better look." The sight of such a lovely and dignified and well-respected wife standing in front of me with her tits on display and her skirt lifted up almost gave me an orgasm. I'm sure I was drooling.

"Will you give me those panties, too?" I asked.

Without saying a word, Mrs. Kaufman dropped her skirt, then reached under and slid her panties down. They floated to the floor and rested on top if her shoes. I reached down and took her panties as she stepped out of them.

I looked up at her and said, "Now are you ready to show me your pussy?"

She was more than ready. She unzipped her skirt, and it fell to the floor. There before me was the most delicious pussy I had ever seen in my young life. I couldn't tell if her pussy hair had been trimmed intentionally or if it just grew in a neat pattern. It was wispy ringlets above her slit opening but down below her pussy lips were rather bare. She had a nice gap between her legs that afforded a lovely view of a slight protrusion of inner labia pushing out into view.

I was dying to take off my clothes and free my cock. It had been hard since I rang the doorbell. Surely, her behavior meant that she would not let me leave until she had been fucked.

So I asked, "Shall we go to your bedroom, or shall I fuck you right here?"

Mrs. Kaufman stepped out of her skirt and took me by the hand into her bedroom. Once there, I wasted no time undressing myself and letting Mrs. Kaufman see what an 8-incher looks like when it's ready for action. I heard her coo a bit as she took my cock in her hand and rubbed it to an even harder stage.

She kicked off her shoes and lay on the bed while I nestled beside her and stroked her back and hair. So far, I hadn't touched her pussy. I was saving that as the main activity for the rest of the afternoon hours.

Mrs. Kaufman turned on her back and parted her legs, as if that's what she did with her husband. "Are you ready?" I asked.

"Oh yes!" she replied.

"Good, I will make you more ready." "Is my cock is bigger than you thought?"

"Far bigger," she said.

"Are you thinking about how it will feel when I put it inside you?"

She said nothing but indicated that she was eager to feel the sensation. I was in no such hurry.

"A proper gentleman always pays respect to his mate by kissing her." And with that I kissed her deeply. Her lips were on fire, and she kissed me more passionately than I'd ever felt before. This naked lady who I had adored all these years was about to become an even closer dear friend than ever.

I moved my kissed down to her neck and breasts and back to her nipples, sucking them and drawing them up to what may have been new heights. Her rubbery points amazed me. I kissed her midsection and found a ticklish spot, then moved ever downward toward my goal. Soon my lips were kissing her pussy lips and my tongue was parting them and finding her inner places.

Mrs. Kaufman began to writhe and moan as I insisted on giving her pussy the complete attention she deserved. My tongue traveled the long crease up to the place where her lips begin. Back and forth, gently probing my tongue to a slight depth to catch more and more pleasure cells that lay within her hidden places, circling her clit and trying to avoid direct contact.

It took only a few minutes of this to bring Mrs. Kaufman to another orgasm. Her juices flowed, and her entire sweet valley became a river of pussy flavored waters.

I kissed her down her inner legs and her outer thighs. Every few kisses I would return to her mons and add a little lick to tease her clit. Two kisses elsewhere, one kiss on her clit. Three kisses elsewhere, two quick light licks of her clit. I kept up this pattern until she had another orgasm. "That's three so far," I said, referring to her orgasms today. "Do you like what I'm doing?"

Mrs. Kaufman, could barely whisper an, "Oh my god, yes."

"Very well, then," I said, "When you get to ten orgasms, then I'll fuck you."

I heard only a deep sigh as I continued to kiss and tease, down to her feet, then slowly up her legs on an intentional unstoppable march toward her sweet spot resting in the nook of her pussy lips. She could anticipate my movements and began to shiver as I neared her clit again. One long firm broad stroke of my tongue, pressing down directly across her clit produced number four.

After a fifth and a sixth, I lost count because Mrs. Kaufman went into a prolonged phase of quivering and almost shouting. Perhaps numbers seven, eight and nine came in one long release.

At last, I positioned myself between her legs. I held her legs apart and gazed at her well tended and oh-so-ready pussy. I knelt there looking at Mrs. Kaufman from head to toe and marveled at nature's beauty. "I'm about to put my cock in. You are so well lubricated that it shouldn't be hard at all, depending on what you're used to."

She had regained her senses enough to reply, "Not that big."

"Well, that's part of the fun of this sort of thing, isn't it?" I told her, "Soon you'll find out what it feels like to be fucked by a large cock." Then I added, "And I couldn't be more pleased to oblige."

As I knelt, I let my cock rest atop her slit and gently sawed it forward and back to slide all eight inches up over her mons then back to where my cock head traced her pussy lips down to her entry. I kept this up and pressed slightly harder each time until my cock head made its entry by about an inch. But I refrained from entry, not until I got that tenth orgasm.

Right on schedule, my cock movements alone brought Mrs. Kaufman to the edge again, but I pulled back and let her shiver a bit before resuming. I repeated this until she lost her breath and became like a rag doll. The tenth.

As soon as she was fully conscious again, I prepared for entry. "Now for the fucking," I announced. My thick cock head pressed her pussy lips and split them as my dick sought her entry point. In a moment, I was back inside her an inch, then two, and three. I parted her legs farther apart and lifted her up to let her feel the maximum extent of penetration.

Two more inches, rocking back and forth a bit to allow her to adjust for the size. I looked down at the progress and told Mrs. Kaufman, "Three more inches for you." And after working at it for another few minutes, I was tightly pressed fully into the lovely Mrs. Kaufman's pussy.

Thus began a rather prolonged afternoon. It was already 2:00 o'clock, and I knew that Mr. Kaufman might come home early, as he had before.

We used the next two hours to play games. I would piston into her ten strokes, then rest, then nine, then rest, then eight, and so on down to one. Then back again up to ten. Just on her back, I counted out each hundred fuck strokes of my dick. On her knees and from behind, she loved the sensation of my slightly curved cock finding new terrain inside her.

As the time passed on toward the end of the afternoon, Mrs. Kaufman got on top and squatted over my cock rocket. She lowered herself to full penetration and she loved controlling the motion from on top. Her orgasms had ceased to be the monumental type and became just a prolonged state of tingling and heavy breathing.

She crawled forward, pinning my shoulders down on the bed and kissing my lips. Then she came up more and more until her pussy was in my face. Lying there on my back, I lapped her sweet cunt and found ever-new places to slip my tongue.

As I licked her like this, I felt a hand on my cock. I thought she had reached around to play with my dick. My vision was blocked by her muff and legs, so I enjoyed the double pleasure of her pussy in my mouth while my cock was being stroked.

Then, alarmingly, I felt my cock slide into a mouth. I had already cum once inside her, but had been hard again for some time and was ready for another pop-off myself. The sucking was divine, truly expert. Mrs. Kaufman raised up on her knees enough for me to see who was sucking my dick. It was Mr. Kaufman.

I would have panicked, but it was clear that he was ok with what had happened and was enjoying himself. Mrs. Kaufman kissed me and whispered, "I hope you don't mind." She pressed her lips to mine and kissed me as my cock pulsed and shot a load into her husband's mouth.

Mr. Kaufman moved around behind his wife and entered her from behind. As he moved, I saw his cock, and it was clear to me why Mrs. Kaufman might seek something more. I was tenderly kissing his wife as Mr. Kaufman spurted his load.

The scene wasn't as awkward as I thought it would be. I looked at Mr. Kaufman and said, "You have a lovely wife."

He replied, "I'm glad you think so."

It came out that I had been played a bit. Mrs. Kaufman had told her husband about my advances when I touched her breasts that day, and he suggested that it might be time for them to play out a fantasy they had talked about. Apparently, Mr. Kaufman can go both ways, but they had difficulty finding appropriate situations, given their places in the community. My coming home for the summer and my boldness to play with Mrs. Kaufman's tits and wear her panties to church clinched their decision to try me. As they explained all this, Mrs. Kaufman said, "And your big dick was a bonus that I think we both appreciate."

I have fucked the Kaufmans every week this summer, and I hope to find a job here in town so that we can enjoy the friendship more and more.

Next week, Mrs. Kaufman's sister will visit from out of town. Based on her photos, she's as pretty as her sister. They tell me she is aware of Mr. Kaufman's sexual leanings, and we may try to find a way to include her in our playtime.

Magna12
Magna12
1,026 Followers