Mrs Lansdowne Next Door.

Story Info
Mrs Lansdowne’s teasing had to have an end result.
6.9k words
4.65
247.8k
320

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cleevedreams
Cleevedreams
2,241 Followers

When we moved in it was early spring, that's mum and me.

The divorce had been tough on both of us, and the move so far away from where we'd lived for years was going to be difficult, but it had been necessary. Mum's new job with a local law firm meant we were starting again, and I was taking a year out before uni.

Our next door neighbour, Anne Lansdowne was first to welcome us. She was absolutely gorgeous, or should I say voluptuous. She was a long time divorcee, so she was single like mum, about forty-five, curly blonde hair, huge breasts, and an infectious giggle.

The day we moved in Mrs Lansdowne brought us cups of tea and home made cakes, and I was conscious of trying not to constantly glance at her cleavage.

It was only a week since our arrival, and I was starting to get to know the neighbourhood, I'd set up my room having my desk in the window, with my laptop, games box, printer etc.

My bedroom was at the back of the house overlooking our overgrown garden, and with a view of both gardens either side.

Mrs Lansdowne's was immaculately kept, a large patio with a hot tub on the far side, and area of lawn, and raised beds, with a large summerhouse at the other end of the garden.

On the other side, Mr and Mrs Higgins had a typical garden, grass with a path down the centre, leading to a shed in the corner. Mr and Mrs Higgins were a couple in their late fifties, he was a salesman, out on the road a lot, and she was a part time accountant working from home.

Within a few days the weather became quite warm for April, and so I set to work on getting the overgrown grass into a reasonable state. I'd managed to almost finish mowing, and had worked up quite a sweat. I'd stripped off my t-shirt, and was just in jeans and trainers when, above the sound of the mower, I heard a voice calling, "Billy."

Looking up, above the top of the fence was Mrs Lansdowne's head.

"Billy, I've just made some lemonade, and saw you out of my upstairs window, would you like some?"

"Thank you," I said gratefully, "I'd love some."

"Then come on round, I was just hanging out some washing, I've got some cake too!"

"That's too much temptation," as I said it, I wasn't thinking about any innuendo.

"Come on then, and let me tempt you."

Whether she saw me blush, I'm not sure, but I was already red faced and perspiring from the lawn mowing, and I then realised what I'd said could be misconstrued.

Arriving via her side gate, I was greeted by Mrs Lansdowne sitting at her garden table on the patio, with a large jug of iced lemonade, and a plate full of cakes.

"Oh you've put your t-shirt back on, there was no need." She looked disappointed.

Mrs Lansdowne on the other hand was wearing a tight, red jersey t-shirt, the v-neck showing her cleavage, and incredibly her nipples were like little olives, pushing the fabric outwards.

Sitting down opposite her, she must have seen my eyes out on stalks, she was in tease mode.

"So tell me Billy, do you know anyone up here? Girls? Boys? Relatives?"

"Not a soul," I replied, "and having this year out, and not being in a school or college doesn't help. Anyway I'm going to get whatever work I can, my place at uni is certain, so I'll just take every day as it comes, if I meet any mates along the way, it's all good."

"Well I may have a bit of gardening that needs doing, as long as you take your shirt off!" Mrs Lansdowne winked.

I laughed and added, "Thanks for the lemonade, Mrs Lansdowne, and my cake was delicious, but I must get back to finish the grass before mum gets in, otherwise I'll be for it."

"Yes go on, I've loved talking to you, I hope I can get to know you and your mum a bit more. I've got my washing to hang out now."

I left and went back to finish the lawn. Mum was quite pleased my day had been productive because I was sure that she was concerned about me being 'isolated.' I told her about Mrs Lansdowne offering lemonade and cakes, and she commented that I might get a few odd jobs if she spread the word.

The next couple of days the weather was still mild. Mum had left for work each day, telling me to "get my lazy ass' up, and "make myself useful."

On the second morning around 9.30am, I was sitting in front of my window, in just my boxers, gaming on my laptop, when Mrs Lansdowne appeared in her garden. She immediately looked up and waved, as though knowing I'd be there.

I waved back, and she smiled, and then returned indoors. I continued gaming, and noted those wonderful breasts once more.

It wasn't more that five minutes before she reappeared, but this time she was carrying a towel, and wearing what could only be described as a fairly limited bikini.

My jaw dropped open, as I strained forward in my chair to get a better view.

I watched as she climbed into her hot tub, and switched on the bubbles.

She didn't look up, just relaxed back in the tub, and closed her eyes. Her breasts, encased in the red bikini top, were surrounded by the frothy, bubbling water. I felt my cock twitch!

My mind went into fantasy mode, imagining what those breasts would be like to touch.

Was Mrs Lansdowne doing this to tease? She knew I was there, and she hadn't looked up at my window since she'd waved earlier on.

Without thinking, my hand was on my stiffening erection, and as I squeezed, it hardened even more.

By now my eyes were riveted on the hot tub. Mrs Lansdowne seemed totally relaxed, her eyes closed. I was starting to massage my cock, which now was out in the open below my desk.

As I gazed out of the window, I was desperately wanting her to open her eyes, to perhaps see me watching her, and be aware of my boyish interest. But I think she knew that.

Instead as I continued rubbing my cock, I saw her expression change. The relaxed look became one of more concentration, one of focus. Her lips opened, then she licked them, then she closed her mouth, and seemed to grit her teeth.

In an instant I knew that under the bubbles she was masturbating!

"Oh my god," I heard myself say.

Fascinated, absorbed, I saw her finally throw her head back, and her mouth open, in what must have been a gasp as she came.

"Fuck me," I said out loud.

I kept watching as she was in the afterglow of her orgasm. As the bubbles continued, she relaxed, opening her eyes, but avoiding looking up. My hand still stroked my cock, and in only a few minutes I was ready to cum. Hurriedly I reached for the tissues, and only just in time, as my cock started jumping, shooting spurt after spurt into the paper handkerchief. I grunted, and kept ejaculating in a surprisingly extended orgasm.

Shortly after that Mrs Lansdowne clambered out of the hot tub, and I got one last look at her superb body, as she went indoors without a glance upwards.

My mind still swirling, I went and showered, and for the rest of the day I busied myself with emails, and social media stuff, catching up with my old friends down south, but still wondering about Mrs Lansdowne.

The next day brought yet another surprise.

In the house across the road lived a youngish couple, in their late twenties. They both worked, I guessed she was probably a teacher as I'd seen her carrying books indoors. He was always suited, I guessed possibly in sales, or maybe an accountant.

On this particular day I was up before mum went to work, I was going to look at joining a gym and explore the town in more detail. She'd asked me to mend a curtain rail in her bedroom, so after she had driven off I got my few tools, and set about the task.

I noticed that the guy opposite was working at a table in his lounge window. It was still only 8.30am when Mrs Lansdowne appeared from her front door, and walked directly over to his house. The guy disappeared from the window and opened the front door, even before Mrs Lansdowne had reached it. Furtively, the guy glanced outside as she entered straight inside.

There was something definitely going on, and this was intriguing.

Just minutes later the curtains to the spare bedroom were pulled shut.

My thought processes drew the inevitable conclusion, and having mended the curtain rail I remained watching the house opposite.

Forty five minutes passed, and the front door opened. Mrs Lansdowne looked slightly nervously up and down the street, before hurrying back to her house. The guy quickly retreated indoors, and moments later I saw him open the bedroom curtains. It seemed obvious that they had just been fucking each other.

Mrs Lansdowne was someone with a big sexual appetite it seemed.

With that in mind I went into town and sorted my gym membership out, before wandering the local high street and having a coffee.

It was on my return home that I bumped into Mrs Lansdowne once again.

"Hi Billy," she said as I'd almost got to my front door. She was emerging from hers.

"Isn't it gorgeous weather. Are you finding your way about gradually?"

Again I couldn't help noticing her prominent nipples under her t-shirt, "Yes, I've just been into town on the bus, I've joined a gym, I had a look round at the same time."

She seemed to thrust her breasts upwards, and watching my reaction, she said, "I need to lose a few pounds," glancing down at her boobs.

"I wouldn't say that, you look ok to me," I said, very boldly.

"Stop it, you smooth talker, I need to get in shape to wear my bikini this summer."

"The red one?"

Mrs Lansdowne's face showed immediate recognition of her dip in her hot tub the day before.

"Ooooooh you shouldn't be spying on me, naughty boy, now I won't be able to go topless in my hot tub."

"I promise I won't, Mrs Lansdowne, but you'll have to put a flag up when you use it, and I'll pull my blinds."

We both burst out laughing.

As I left to go indoors my parting comment was, "I'll look out for it."

The teasing was all consuming, a fantasy that brought on masturbation yet again, Mrs Lansdowne was starting to become a very horny stimulus. That night in bed I was at it once more.

Next day, the sun still shone. I went out to set about the garden shed, and get it sorted and secure. I must have been making a fair bit of noise because suddenly above the fence came Mrs Lansdowne's voice.

"Billy, what are you up to? Look I've got my flag, I'm just going in the tub!" She was having a fit of giggles, and I could see her waving a twig with a white handkerchief attached.

"Ok Mrs Lansdowne, I'm just sorting out the shed, and putting a padlock on," and then lying, I said, "you go ahead, I won't be spying on you!"

"Hmmmmmm, I'm not sure if I trust you, but anyway I'll leave you to it, be good."

She disappeared out of sight, and I heard the bubbles in the hot tub begin.

Eventually screwing the new clasp on the door, and clipping the padlock on, I went back into the house.

The temptation was too much. I went straight upstairs, and crept almost on my knees, peering out of the window just above the window sill.

There, resplendent, was Mrs Lansdowne laying back, as before, in the hot tub, but her naked breasts were on display for everyone, or at least me, to savour. They were delicious, the nipples I'd glimpsed under her t-shirt were standing out proudly.

I watched for at least fifteen minutes, my knees getting sore, before I watched with baited breath her exit from the tub. There had been no repeat of her pleasuring herself, but I enjoyed the sight of her breasts swinging from side to side as she padded back into the house. This time she glanced upwards to see if I was watching. I ducked down, and exhaled with a long, "Phew!"

The weekend came, and the weather had changed, it was back to a cooler spring. However, mum got me doing stuff in the house, it needed a lick of paint here and there, and there were still pictures to hang.

Mum was going out that Saturday evening, invited by her boss to his house for dinner. I managed to get most of what she wanted done by mid afternoon, and when the front door bell sounded I heard mum talking to Mrs Lansdowne.

"Sorry to interrupt you Lucy, but I know your Billy was looking for work and my best friend popped round and mentioned that she's looking for a gardener for her mum, I thought Billy might be interested."

"Billy!" mum shouted, "Anne from next door wants to speak to you."

Mrs Lansdowne greeted me with a smile, and yet another view of her cleavage. She explained the possibility of some work, and asked if I'd like to have a quick chat with her friend while she was there.

Mum said, "Go ahead, strike while the iron's hot."

I followed Mrs Lansdowne back to hers, trying not to stare at her rounded buttocks moving in a rhythm as she walked.

"This is Gracie, my best friend, we've been partners in crime ever since we started secondary school together. I can't tell you Billy, how much she means to me, anyway, she needs a gardener!"

Gracie was another stunning older lady. She was afro-caribean the same height as Mrs Lansdowne, and with equally generous breasts. With her blue coloured dreadlocks, and her full lips, she was gorgeous.

"Hi Billy, Anne was right, you look the sort of boy who could turn heads!"

Both of them watched me blush, and burst out laughing.

"Sorry, I don't want to frighten you away before I've even explained."

Regaining her composure she continued, "My mother, lives just around the corner from me, and is suffering from dementia. She is ok living alone for the time being, as long as I visit every day, and as I work from home I can do that. Anyway she needs a gardener to cut the grass and keep her garden tidy, just three or four hours one morning a week. Do you think you might be interested? The pay would be good."

"Yes, I'd love to, where does she live, and which day of the week? I asked.

"She lives on Beaumont Gardens, it's probably a fifteen minute walk from here, or a few minutes by bike, you won't need any tools, she has everything. I'm just around the corner, 11, Beaumont Avenue, if you come there on Tuesday morning about 9.30am? how does that sound?"

"Great, cool, I'll see you then."

Just as I was about to leave Mrs Lansdowne interrupted.

"Do you have to hurry back home Billy? Would you like a quick beer?" she smiled invitingly.

"Ok, please, yes, thank you. Mum's out tonight, but I will have to be back before she goes."

While she went to fetch the beer, and some wine for both of them I said, "Sorry, I'm not sure what to call you, what's you surname, Mrs?.....?"

"Don't be daft, call me Gracie, and more to the point, are you still calling Anne, Mrs Lansdowne? I bet she loves that respect thing."

Mrs Lansdowne returned with the drinks, just to catch the gist of the conversation.

"Ok, yes, I do love being called Mrs Lansdowne by a young man, it gives me a bit of a .........well you know!"

Gracie erupted in giggles, "Yes I do know, you're so naughty Anne. Give the young lad a break, let him call you Anne."

I was caught in the middle of all these hidden meanings, but I did say, "If you don't mind then, I'll call you Anne, but I'll call you Mrs Lansdowne when it's appropriate."

Giggles erupted once more, "Hmmmmm now I wonder when that might be!"

I decided to keep quiet, and sip my beer while Anne and Gracie exchanged 'looks.'

"Can we swap mobile numbers just to have a point of contact?" Gracie asked just before I left.

"Yes, can I have it as well?" Mrs Lansdowne added, "You never know when I might need you to help me with something."

That set off more laughter, and after swapping our numbers I made my escape. I couldn't help thinking that the two women were mischief makers personified.

Mum left by taxi shortly after 7.15pm and after cooking myself a burger, and having another beer, I went up to my room to game on my laptop.

It had not long been dark, but I only had the light from my screen and the blinds half open to the night sky.

Consequently when I heard the sound of laughter, I looked out and saw Mrs Lansdowne and Gracie, both obviously drunk, teetering their way with towels, glasses of wine, and handbags, towards the hot tub. It seemed that they had been drinking ever since I had left.

I watched as they almost fell into the tub, giggling. They were both dressed in revealing bikinis, and I took a good long look at their ample breasts before they were submerged beneath the bubbles. The garden lights gave a subdued ambiance to the whole patio area.

Fascinated, I wanted to see what would happen next.

Both women seemed to chat, giggle, hug, drink, and whisper.

And then I saw Gracie look up, I wasn't visible, but maybe the glow of my laptop screen showed that I was in my room. I saw her turn to Mrs Lansdowne, and point upwards at the same time giggling uncontrollably.

Their conspiracy was obvious, but what followed took my breath away.

I saw Mrs Lansdowne stand up in the tub, reach behind her, and unclip her bikini top. She took the top and whirled it around her head, her breasts swinging free. Laughing she sat back down in the bubbles.

Straight away Gracie stood up, her dark skin glistening with the water cascading down. Not to be outdone, she unclipped her top, letting it fall away to reveal her magnificent boobs, her nipples standing proud like black olives.

With a flourish she shimmied, making her breasts swing from side to side, finally cupping them with her hands, pushing them upwards, until she licked each nipple in turn. It was a display meant for me.

Both women dissolved in more fits of giggles.

I was still holding my breath. This whole thing was because they knew that I was watching, it was a gigantic tease, and they were drunk.

But I was transfixed, and when I saw Mrs Lansdowne reach out of the tub, into her bag, and find her mobile, I almost knew what was coming.

She said something to Gracie, they both giggled, and she typed away on her screen. As she finished they both looked up at my window, and my mobile 'pinged.'

My heart pounded as I opened the text.

'Why don't you come and join us?'

What did I say to that? Yes? but while I was thinking, there was a second ping.

'Don't be chicken. Your mum is out. we dare you'.

I wanted to......two gorgeous women, I fumbled to reply.

'Ok, give me five minutes to get my shorts'.

There was no reply, but I saw them both giggle again, before I hunted in my drawer for my swimming shorts.

Excitedly I changed into shorts and t-shirt and made my way, via the side gate, into Mrs Lansdowne's garden.

Both women cheered, as I nervously approached the hot tub, not sure where to look.

"Get that t-shirt off immediately," commanded Gracie, "we've taken our tops off."

"Too right," Mrs Lansdowne agreed.

Pulling it over my head I stood beside the hot tub, not sure what to do next.

"Come on, get in," was the cry from both of them, Gracie motioned, "You can sit opposite us, we won't bite," and then predictably adding, "at least not hard."

Slowly I climbed in, enjoying the warmth, and trying not to make contact with their feet below the surface.

Looking across at them it was fortunate that the water was bubbling up to their necks, so I wasn't too embarrassed to make eye contact. Bizarrely as it seemed, I began to relax in the presence of these two drunk, half naked, older women.

"That's better, we can now find out more about you young man."

"There's not much to know Mrs Lansdowne, I mean Anne," I replied honestly.

Gracie giggled at my respectful 'Mrs Lansdowne'.

"I know about you moving up here, and you don't know many people, but how about your past. Have you had many girlfriends?"

The two women were now waiting on my reply.

"Two really, both were at school with me."

"So you're not a virgin?" Gracie's eyes were looking directly at me.

"No," was all I said.

"Well go on, tell us the details!"

"Stop it Gracie, you're just too nosey," Anne's voice was scolding.

Cleevedreams
Cleevedreams
2,241 Followers
12