Mrs Lansdowne Next Door. Pt. 04

Story Info
How I found out about my mum.
4.8k words
4.66
60.1k
70

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cleevedreams
Cleevedreams
2,241 Followers

Mum got home late after I'd gone to bed. On the Sunday morning she appeared to have had a good time at her dinner party.

I spent the day doing very little, although I did get a text from Gracie checking that I was okay to do her mother's garden on the Tuesday.

Mum spent a couple of hours in the garden, pottering. She was pleased that I'd managed to 'tame' it a bit since we'd moved in. It wasn't until we were eating our main meal in the evening that she dropped the bombshell.

"I got talking to the Higgins's, next door, this afternoon. They're really a nice couple. They were very impressed with you!"

"Well Mr Higgins paid me very generously."

"I gather they asked you in for a drink last night?"

"Yes, I had to collect my money, and I stayed for a chat."

"Anyway, they are very pleased with your work. They invited me round for a meal on Saturday evening, with some friends of theirs."

I spluttered a bit, but managed to hide my surprise, and my mind was racing as to whether mum realised what their pastime was.

"That sounds very neighbourly, at least you can have a drink without worrying about driving."

After dinner I went to my room, and couldn't help wondering about the outcome of all this.

Monday morning came, and I happened to catch sight of Becky arriving next door to pick Hanne up, and go to the gym. As they pulled away, David, from across the road, was visiting Anne, for some extra curricular sex! It was all going on in our road!

I decided to go for a bike ride to enjoy my day off, and an hour and half later I arrived back home sweaty, and out of breath. Just as I was approaching the house, I saw David disappearing back home, and by the time I got to my gate, Anne's front door was just about to close. She had been seeing David off back to his house, and must have caught sight of me arriving back.

The door reopened just a bit, and I saw her head peep out. When she saw me, it opened wider, and I heard a voice say, "Hi Billy, hope you're ok."

I replied, "I'm good Anne, you ok?"

As she opened the door completely, I saw that she was wearing just a bathrobe, and I guessed why."

"Yes Billy, I haven't seen you for a few days, I can see you're hot, would you like a cold drink?"

I really wasn't sure whether to accept, given that I'd just seen David leaving.

"C'mon, I'd like to catch up, it'll be good to have a chat!" She smiled broadly.

Putting my bike round the side of my house, I followed Anne into her kitchen. I sat on one of the stools while Anne got a glass of orange juice from the fridge.

"You saw David didn't you?" Anne asked slightly guiltily.

"Yes I did, I guess you've been fucking?" I chuckled quietly.

"Oh, stop it Billy, I felt so horny this morning, and David texted me, I gave in to my needs, in fact if I hadn't seen him, I'd be dragging you upstairs now!"

Anne gave one of her 'knowing' looks.

"I think we'd better draw a line under that one, I'm already sweaty, that would finish me off!"

"Oooooh I like a sweaty man!"

"Stop it Anne! you're flirting, and your pussy's had enough for today!"

I was trying to make light of Anne's temptation.

"My pussy is dribbling at the moment!"

"STOP!" I looked as fierce as I possibly could, but Anne had suddenly switched to devilment.

She could see the bulge in my lycra cycling shorts, and slowly approached me across the kitchen, letting her bathrobe fall open.

"Do not even think about it!" I was adamant, but she stepped forward and squeezed my crotch.

"You're being a cow," I said.

"I'm being a bitch," she added as she stroked the shiny fabric.

"And that as well," I groaned, "a fucking bitch!"

Deliberately she took my hand, and then took two fingers, and slid them between her pussy lips. Bringing my hand slowly upwards, the finger tips were covered in David's spunk. She raised my hand up to her mouth, and looking me in the eyes, she licked the spunk off with her tongue.

"You're terrible," I muttered, but I knew that Anne's mind worked in quite kinky ways.

I let myself be led to the lounge, and Anne let her bathrobe drop. Draping herself along the sofa, she parted her legs wide to reveal her pink pussy that still had traces of David's semen visible.

"Eat me, lick me," her eyes fixed on mine, and she saw my horrified look. I'd tasted my own spunk before, and I remembered the occasion on the school trip when me and Jimmy Unsworth had messed around.

"Go on, this is a dare, let's see how brave you are."

I swallowed hard and went down on her. The slightly salty taste, and her soaking wet pussy was my first impression, but then I heard Anne moan, and I settled to my task. The combination of her pussy juices, David's semen, and the knowledge of her being fucked just half an hour before, got me really hard.

As my face was buried between her thighs, I wrestled my shorts down to my knees, and as soon as I'd freed my cock I fell on her, and pushed my cock straight into her. A mixture of lust, and a feeling that I wanted her to see I wasn't going to be her lapdog, made me start to fuck her as hard as I possibly could.

I pounded into her pussy, the sofa creaking under the onslaught, and Anne was realising that I was not going to stop until I'd cum inside her too.

Her body was trying to resist the strength of my hips battering into her, however she soon tried to grip my buttocks with her legs to slow down my constant thrusting. It had the effect of bringing her orgasm closer.

I was ready to cum as soon as I sensed her reaching the edge.

We both exploded together, me with a loud grunting sound as I pressed down in a final thrust, and her shouting, "Billy, oh Billy."

Her pussy was filled with my spunk now, as I half fell on the floor beside the sofa, Anne's pussy oozed semen in a gradual flow, spilling onto the inside of one thigh.

She looked down at me, "Wow, Billy, you are unbelievable."

"No, you're the unbelievable one Anne, you're just insatiable."

We both struggled to get dressed, Anne using a tissue to wipe away the evidence of her morning of sex. She knew how to turn men on, there was no doubt, and I was becoming addicted to the whole idea of her, and older women.

The next day, it rained, and I texted Gracie to say that there was no point in attempting to do any gardening at her mum's. She seemed disappointed that she wouldn't see me, and said that she hoped the weather would be okay for the following week.

The day was quiet, as was Thursday, but in the afternoon I noticed Becky bringing Hanne home from the gym. I was just putting some rubbish in the bin when she came over with a smile and an invitation.

"Will you be able to come over to mine tomorrow, and have a look at that decorating we want doing? That's if you're still interested?"

"Yes sure, I still need the money! but I don't really know where you live?"

Becky gave me the address, and I put it in my phone. She asked if she could have my number too, and so we swapped those as well.

"Come about 10 o'clock, we'll have some coffee,"

"I'll look forward to it," I replied, and so some more work was hopefully lined up.

Next day when I arrived, Becky was dressed in jeans and a loose sweat shirt, not anything too flirtatious, but I thought perhaps I was getting ahead of myself with my expectations. Although she had teased me when she'd been in Hanne's company, she was now alone, and in her own house.

She had brewed some coffee, but we decided to look at the work she wanted doing before we relaxed.

It was a room downstairs in the extension off the kitchen, an extra bedroom, with a shower room, used for guests. Like Hanne's it was painting the ceiling, walls, and woodwork.

"I don't think there's any problem there, Hanne and Andy got all the paint and materials ready, if you want me to start next week I can."

"Great, yes, Monday would be good, I'll keep you posted over the weekend."

We went back into the kitchen, and Becky poured our coffees.

We were making polite conversation, and Becky sat on the stool next to me.

"It's great to get you on your own,"

I wondered what was coming next.

Becky continued as she sipped her coffee, and looked at me intently, studying my expression.

"You find yourself in the middle of a bit of a whirlwind don't you Billy?"

I screwed up my face knowing exactly what she meant, but saying, "What do you mean?"

"I mean that you have several very intimate relationships going on at the moment, and it's all very new to you."

Becky stared at me waiting for a reply.

"In fact, I'm the only woman you're friendly with, that hasn't had sex with you!"

I blushed, looking away briefly.

"Err, yes, I seem to attract older women at the moment."

It seemed a silly reply, but Becky smiled.

"There's still time," she said, poking me in the ribs with her elbow, and chuckling out loud.

I turned even redder.

"Anyway, Hanne told me about Saturday night. We have no secrets from one another, you know about our relationship between the four of us?"

She was referring, of course, to their swinging relationship.

"Yes I do, you all seem very close."

Becky hesitated before she opened up completely.

"Ray and Andy started talking to each other in a chat room way back, anyway to cut a long story short we all met up and we got on so well, it seemed to happen naturally. We all needed a boost in our marriages, and me and Ray had a background in a slightly unusual industry."

I raised my eyebrows, "Unusual?"

"Yes, we both met at a company that made videos for industry, but as a sideline one of the directors made soft porn films. Ray was a cameraman, and I did lighting and sound."

I said, "Phew! exciting stuff."

Becky laughed. "It all started out fairly innocently with nude girls just being sexy and teasing, and being seductive, but then it gradually progressed into more daring stuff, it sort of evolved, particularly as a few of the models suggested it."

I didn't want to appear too inquisitive, so the conversation lulled, until Becky could tell I wanted more detail.

"To be honest, that's how we both discovered we enjoyed playing bisexually. We got friendly with one of the couples we filmed, and a suggestion was made to do one involving the four of us, just for fun. We didn't get to film it, but just started meeting to mess around."

I had finished my coffee, and Becky sensed that perhaps she was being too open.

"I've probably said too much Billy, you'll think I'm absolutely shocking don't you?"

I didn't think that at all.

"No, not at all, I think it's a refreshing attitude to sex, but I'm just a young person learning as I go along."

Becky stepped down from her stool, and stood between my thighs, she clasped her arms around me, in a hug.

"You're a real nice boy Billy, and sexy too."

Her body, in her sweatshirt, felt warm, and as I slipped my hands around her waist, her lips kissed my neck. It felt good, and my hands felt the bare flesh under the edge of her sweatshirt.

The kiss on my neck was triggering my cock, and the temptation to run my hands up her back under her sweatshirt was too great. I loved that cleft up the spine of a woman, and as my fingers went upwards there was the surprise of finding no bra.

Almost like a natural reflex my hand travelled round her waist, and cupped her bare breasts.

Just for a second I played with her nipples, when suddenly she broke away, "No, wait, not now Billy, I want you when we both have time."

"I'm sorry.......I didn't......" I stuttered, "I mean...."

"Don't be silly, I want you, but not now.....it will happen."

I went from thinking I'd got the signals wrong, to wondering if in the next week I would be enjoying Becky's body.

"I'll see you on Monday, ready to start work."

It felt strange, the flirty Becky, postponing an opportunity, but I was content to wait, and happy that I'd got more work.

Saturday evening came, and I really wondered about mum going to dinner next door. Becky hadn't mentioned it, and I just couldn't imagine mum's reaction if they brought the conversation round towards the subject of swinging.

To me mum was mum, but I knew nothing of her inner thoughts, or desires, or indeed whether she was faithful to my dad, when he had been so unfaithful.

But oh my gosh, when she got herself ready for a night out, she did look gorgeous. Such was the image as she left for the Higgins's that evening.

I raided the fridge for some cold meat and salad, and there were a couple of bottles of beer which were very welcome. The sun went down about 8.15pm, and by 9pm outside, it was completely dark. It was a warm evening, and so I went into the garden to drink the second bottle of beer.

I suppose it was inevitable that I was curious about the dinner party next door, I was tempted to have a peek through one of the windows at the back.

I resisted, and went back indoors. I really was bored, and feeling pretty rudderless. For a half an hour I paced around the house, not settling on anything, until I gave in to the temptation.

I went out of the kitchen door, and crept out of our side gate and into the Higgins' side entrance. As I did so the security lights turned on, and swearing under my breath, I quickly ran back to the safety of our garden.

"Sod it," I muttered under my breath. I felt a bit like a burglar, and was looking around to see if Anne, on the other side of the garden, was looking out from her house.

Plan B was to go down the garden a little way, and see if I could see anything from over the fence. I'd forgotten that the third fence panel along had been damaged, and there was one slat displaced, leaving a gap of about six inches just below the top, at head height.

I pulled part of the shrubbery to one side, and pushed myself up against the fence. None of the gardens on our side of the road were overlooked, the bottom perimeter being a row of dense conifers. This must have given Hanne and Andy a sense of security, because they had left the blinds at the windows, and the doors open.

What I could see left me open mouthed and, at that moment, shocked.

Andy was laying on his back, naked on the sofa. On her knees was my mother, also naked, sucking his cock, and behind her the naked Ray was fucking her doggy style. Almost out of sight, in one of the arm chairs, were Hanne and Becky kissing, and fingering each other.

I just found it hard to absorb, I watched transfixed for I don't know how long. But when Andy started to cum, and I could see my mum trying to swallow, I tried to crane my neck, and broke away another slat on the fence.

"Fuck," I swore as a splinter of wood pierced my finger.

In the dark, it hurt like hell, but I just couldn't take my eyes away from the scene next door.

I looked back, and even though I couldn't hear anything, I could tell that Ray had just cum inside my mum's pussy. The three bodies seemed to sag, and then as if she were embarrassed, mum got up and left the room.

My finger hurt like hell, so I decided to go back indoors, and sure enough there was a trickle of blood, and a sliver of wood projecting from my skin. With a jerk, I got the splinter out, swearing profusely, and ran my finger under the cold tap.

My mind was still filled with the image of my mother being fucked. I was going to have to process a lot, before I could come to terms with it.

By 11.30pm I was in bed, wide awake listening for the front door opening, and my mum's return.

It wasn't until 1am that the front door shut, and I heard mum in the kitchen getting herself some water, followed by the sound of her coming upstairs and going to bed.

Surprisingly I slept well, but as I awoke the image of my mother returned, and I lay there wondering whether anything would be said.

"Good morning, did you do anything last night, or hear from anyone?" mum asked.

She sounded really bright and breezy.

"Oooh, what have you done to your finger, how did that happen?"

I had to think quickly, "Oh I was messing about with the bolt on the back gate after you'd gone, it needs adjusting, it was just a splinter."

"Have you got it all out?"

"Yes mum, it's ok, don't fuss," adding, "so how was your evening, you were back late."

I watched her face closely.

Amazingly her face lit up, "It was great, they're really nice people, and the two friends that were there, were very easy to get on with."

The expression on my face must have looked quizzical.

"Hanne was really chuffed with you, and Becky is looking forward to seeing you on Monday as well."

My whole view of mum was rapidly changing second by second. Was there a side of her that I didn't know about before?

Later that Sunday morning the sun came out, and I went out for a bike ride, it gave me time to think about the night before. When I got back, to my surprise mum was talking in the front garden to Andy. Considering that the previous evening I'd watched her swallowing his semen she seemed unphased by my appearance.

"Hi Billy, glad to see you're keeping fit, those muscles won't build themselves."

Andy's interest in my muscles threw me, and I responded in a fairly benign way.

"Just a few miles to get some air into my lungs."

I went indoors leaving mum and Andy chatting, but really interested in their chemistry.

When mum returned, I was making coffee.

"Andy's a real nice guy," mum remarked.

"Sounds like you fancy him," I decided to be cheeky.

"Hmmmm, if he wasn't married I probably would."

This was a daring statement from my mum.

"Wow, I've never heard you say anything like that before, you must be over dad completely now."

"I guess I've realised I have to move on, your old mum needs a bit more spark in her life."

"Well, I'm really pleased, because when I'm at uni you're going to have to have some sort of social life, and you need to get to know people in the neighbourhood."

That little exchange of views seemed to open up a more adult dialogue between us, and it certainly brought a change of attitude for mum. In the following weeks there was a definitely a different approach to the way she dressed, the way she was made up, and a growing confidence in her femininity.

On Monday morning I arrived at Becky's. The day was bright and sunny, she was bright and breezy, and had a mug of coffee waiting.

"We've got everything I think, it's all in the bedroom, and we've moved all of the furniture out so that it will make it much easier."

Becky looked delicious, and I was on the verge of asking about mum and the evening at Hanne's, but I had to concentrate on the job in hand, so after my coffee I cracked on, and was pleased with my progress. The preparation went well, mostly because it wasn't an old extension, and the walls were all true and flat.

At lunchtime Becky had made some sandwiches, we went into the lounge, and it was then that I found out the truth of Saturday evening.

I started the probing.

"Mum seemed to enjoy Saturday evening, she said you were all great company."

I watched the expression on Becky's face closely. She looked directly at me, and there was that brief flash of recognition as to the nature of the question. She knew why I was asking.

There was a hint of a chuckle, "We all had a terrific evening Billy. I think I know why you're asking?" She raised her eyebrows quizzically.

"I'm thinking that you might have tried to involve her in some of your fun?"

Becky put down her sandwich, and came over to sit on the arm of the chair where I was sitting.

"Your mum turned out to be an absolute star. I don't want to upset you, but I think she needed to free herself from a lot of angst. Once she had realised the relationship between the four of us, she began to question us about it, and it was obvious that it had fired her imagination, and as it turned out, her libido."

Cleevedreams
Cleevedreams
2,241 Followers
12