Mrs. McGregor's Tawse Ch. 14

Story Info
Billie and Susie sleep together. Exiled to the basement.
3.5k words
4.17
3.9k
0

Part 14 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarkKane
MarkKane
65 Followers

"Ok, Susie and Billie, bath time!" said Mary.

Mary led the two sissies to a well appointed bathroom.

"Let's see, come here, Billie."

Mary closely examined her genitals.

"Yeah, you need a shave. Get me your razor and shaving cream, Billie."

As Billie complied Mary asked "Susie, does your stepmother shave you?"

"Errrmmmm...no, maam. Mommy sued to have me waxed pretty regularly, then she had all my body hair lased off. She says it's much more convenient."

"Hmmmm, I'll have to recommend that to Mrs. Kent. What do you think, Billie?"

"Whatever you say, Miss."

"Always. Well, spread out a towel and lay down on it."

Mary knelt between Billie's legs and started lathering him up.

"Remember, Billie, stay still. Don't want to hurt your wee willie, do we?"

Billie blushed in embarrassment.

Mary finished, then told Suzanne to hold Billie's legs up. Suzanne grabbed her ankles and spread her legs apart.

Mary then shaved around her back entrance.

Finished, she wiped her with a wet rag.

"There. Nice and smooth."

She then proceeded to give each of the girls a thorough cleaning with a soapy and then a clear enema.

Then she drew their bath.

"In we go, children. First your hair, then I wash you. No, first I wash Suzanne's face. Even though Billie's jism looks cute on you."

It was Suzanne's turn to blush. She said "Yes, Ma'am."

"Such a good sissy."

Hair shampooed and rinsed, Mary poured body wash over the boys then scrubbed them with a sponge.

"Susie, do you know one of the punishments we use on Billie when she's a bad gurl?"

"No, maam."

"Well, when it's bath time we have a large galvanized steel tub on the back porch and it's filled with cold water and then he gets scrubbed down with a scrub brush, the kind you use on a floor. Not very pleasant is it, Billie."

"It sure isn't."

"Ok sissies, kneel up in the water. Hands out."

Mary then squirted a generous amount of body wash into each gurls hands.

"Now, wash each other's peepee. Whoever gives the other an erection first gets a nice treat."

They went to work with a will, trying to see who would get erect first.

"Ok, it looks like a tie. You both get a treat. And isn't that a lovely sight. Time for a rinse, then get dried."

Mary had the two sissies dry each other, encouraging them to be pay special attention to each other's clitty.

"Now, one more thing." She handed each gurl a pill. "Forgot your vitamin today, take this, please." They both obediently took the blue "vitamin".

"Here, gurls. Stand in front of me."

"I have your bedclothes out and ready for you. This is for you, Billie."

She handed her a pile of clothes.

"And this is for Susie".

The gurls started dressing. Billie had a yellow polka-dot baby-doll with matching panties.

Stewart's identical outfit was in lilac.

"There you go, darlings. Your treat is that you don't have to wear your chastity belts tonight."

In the bedroom Suzanne said, "Errrmmm...Miss Mary?"

"Yes Susie?"

"There's only one bed here."

"Correct. This is Billie's room and you two cuties will be sleeping together tonight. You can do anything you want. Play with each other. Spend an hour making out, stroking the other, making each other hard. Lick and suck her. You even...." she mocked looking around, then lowered her voice "....fuck each other in the ass. There's a big tube of lubricant in the nightstand. The lights stay on, the door is locked. Bathroom is over there. Goodnight, gurls"

Billie sat on the bed. It was lit by spotlights set in the ceiling. He patted the place beside her. Suzanne sat down. Billie drew Susie's mouth to hers and started kissing her.

In the sitting room the three Mistresses sat in front of a large flatscreen TV, watching the two sissies kissing each other.

"Oooo, isn't that sweet!"

"I don't know about you but it's starting to get me hot and bothered"

The other two women laughed uproariously.

The two sissies continued to make out.

Eventually they ended up on the bed in 69 position, hungrily licking and sucking each other.

After a short nap Billie was laying face down on the bed, and Suzanne was caressing her ass. She started tracing the branded 'S' on Billie's right ass cheek.

"Was it hard when you got this, Billie?"

"Yeah, I guess so. They tied me down soooo tight, then it really really hurt when they...did it."

"Do you like it?"

"Oh, my, yes. I look at it every day in the mirror. It proves that I truly belong to my Mistress."

"I like it, too. I wish I had one."

Later, the two gurls lay with their arms wrapped around each other.

Billie whispered, "What would you like me to do for you?"

Suzanne immediately said, "Well, you could worship my feet and suck my toes."

Billie's cock sprung to attention.

"Of course. I love foot worship."

The last thing Suzanne had Billie do was to masturbate onto her feet, then to clean up the spunk.

Mary awoke, yawned and stretched.

She grabbed the remote control and turned the wide screen TV on. It showed the two gurls sleeping peacefully, spooned together.

Mary then started rewinding the scene until she saw movement.

What she saw caused her to gasp, then run to Mrs. Kent's room where she knocked gently.

"Ma'am? I think you're going to want to see this."

After Mary woke the two sissyslaves she brought them, naked, down for breakfast.

"Well, gurls, you certainly enjoyed yourselves last night. Before our guests leave I want you to give us a demonstration. But first eat. Your seats are there."

The two sissies had been assigned chairs with butt plugs attached to them. And of course on their plates were their morning blue "vitamins".

After breakfast the two gurls sat next to each other and played with the other's clittie.

"Mary, run up to the bedroom and get the lube. I think they need it."

Watching them mutually lick up their cum was a delight for the women in the room.

When they arrived home Mommy and Mrs. McGregor called Suzanne into the sitting room.

"My goodness, Suzanne, I have to say that you've been a very naughty gurl over the last few days. And you know what happens to naughty sissys, don't you?"

Suzanne paled. "Naughty gurls get punished. But Mommy, you and Mrs. McGregor and Mrs. Kent and Mindy and Mary told me to do those....things."

"Oh, my, Suzanne. Talking back now? That's going to make it even worse for you."

"But Mommy, that's not fair!"

Mrs. McGregor stood and went to Suzanne and slapped her across the face.

"YOU DO NOT TALK TO YOUR STEPMOTHER LIKE THAT!"

Then slapped her again.

Mrs. McGregor said "This calls for drastic action."

"What would you suggest, dear?"

"First I'd whip her. And then place her in chastity."

Then Mommy said "Very well. After she's in chastity, she spends a week in the basement. No, make it ten days."

Mrs. McGregor smiled.

Mommy had Maid May use the three tailed whip on Susie, leaving welts all over her body.

When May was done, Mrs. McGregor had her put a collar, wrist and ankle cuffs on her. Except this time they were steel.

Hands bound behind her back, hobbled, blindfolded, leashed and Mommy and Mrs. McGregor led her to the cellar.

Suzanne was left nude, except for her steel bonds on collar, wrists and ankles, and her chastity cage, in a iron barred cell, chained and padlocked to a ring stapled to the wall.

The chain to the wall had a small bells attached that tinkled every time she moved.

The only things in the room were two dog bowls and a small bucket. In the corner was a small dog bed. On the wall was a TV camera.

Marta went down to the basement daily, with Suzanne 's breakfast. It consisted of cold, congealed oatmeal. She didn't provide a spoon.

She also had water, and daily gave him a "vitamin", actually a combination of Viagra and Cialis.

Most mornings Suzanne was dripping precum from her chastity cage. "Still being naughty, I see." Marta would collect the drippings and feed them to Suzanne.

After she finished eating, Marta bound her hands behind her back and took her to a "bathroom" which consisted tiled room with a toilet and a water spigot with a hose attached. There was a drain in the middle of the floor, a plastic bucket and a shelf holding a scrub brush and bottle of body wash. One chain hung from the ceiling.

Marta released her hands, then had Suzanne get on all fours and present her ass to her

and spread her ass cheeks. She pulled on latex gloves and lubed her rear entrance.

Then she carefully inserted a glycerin suppository into her rear.

After Suzanne was purged, Marta attached her wrist cuffs to the chain, took the hose and sprayed her down with cold water

Then she would put bodywash on the scrub brush and give the slave a very slow, very painful laving, paying particular attention to her nipples, ass and clitty and balls.

Then another hose down. She would gasp for breath, accompanied by squeals of protest. She would struggle, trying to escape the stream of freezing water.

When that was done the maid toweled her down, then took her back to the cell, where she was chained up again.

She filled her dog bowl with water.

Marta patted Suzanne on the cheek. "Such a good gurl. Don't worry, you only have five more days. Plus one good thing is that most of the welts from your whipping have faded. See you tomorrow, sweetie"

She started leaving, then turned around. "Susie, tell me. Did you enjoy sucking Billie's cock and swallowing her cum?"

Suzanne blushed a deep red.

"Yes. Yes I did."

Marta chuckled. "What a naughty gurl."

Then she turned and left.

The door closed and Suzanne could hear the lock being closed.

Later in the day Marta Would deliver a small loaf of bread through a small dog entrance set in the bottom of the door for her dinner.

Suzanne was always so grateful for this small favor.

The evening of the 10th day of Suzanne 's confinement, Marta unlocked her, bound her hands behind her back and attached a leash to her chastity cage.

"Time to see Mommy and Mrs. McGregor. And I really think you ought to apologize to them for being such a naughty gurl and thank them for punishing you."

Marta led Suzanne upstairs, using the leash to tug on her caged clitty, and then to the sitting room to stand in front of Mommy.

They both were wearing smart black dresses, along with stocking and high heels.

Susie spontaneously knelt in front of her, and started kissing her shoes.

"Mommy, I'm sorry I was such a bad sissy, and thank you for punishing me."

Vanna sat down.

"Come to Mommy, baby." Suzanne waddled on her knees to her stepmother, where she drew her head into her lap. "There there, baby, you're going to be a good gurl now, aren't you?"

Suzanne just nodded her head. Mommy unzipped her dress then she drew Suzanne up onto the couch. "Come, let Mama give you a cuddle." She cradled her in her arms against her bosom. "I want you to suckle at my breast, the way you fed when you were a baby."

She slowly lifted her head and started sucking on her nipple. "That's the way, baby. Now just lick it. Good. Now switch to the other one. Good....ahhhh.....good."

She let him play with her tits for ten or fifteen minutes. Her nipples were as hard as rocks when Suzanne was done.

At last she said, "Stand up, Suzanne. Very well, Mrs. McGregor, you can remove her cage."

She drew a key on a chain over her head and unlocked and removed the chastity device. Suzanne's cock immediately erected. Mrs. McGregor ran her hand over the sissy's clittie.

"Marta, free her hands. Now Suzanne I want you to play with yourself."

Mama mouthed to Marta "Glass"

Suzanne was enthusiastically tugging on her cock.

"Suzanne, stop. Hands behind your head."

She groaned in frustration.

" Marta, you may make her cum."

Marta started masturbating the young sissy.

When Suzanne finally came, Marta caught her emission in the glass she was holding, It was a seemingly endless stream of sissy juice, Suzanne grunting with each ejaculation.

At last she was finished, and Marta milked her for the last few drops, catching them with the edge of the glass.

"Good gurl. Now you know the rule."

Suzanne took the glass and swallowed all of the cum.

"Suzanne, I think I'll have you sleep with me tonight."

Susie grinned. "Really, Mama?"

"I have a nice new shorty peignoir set I want you to wear. Pink, with nice satin panties. "But darling, when I say you can sleep with me, I don't mean you can sleep in my bed. Oh, goodness, no. What I mean is you will satisfy me in any way I demand, using your mouth on my cunny or ass, as many times as I require. Perhaps an hour of shoe and foot worship. IF you do a good job I might allow you nice supervised masturbation session. As to the sleep part, you can spend the night in a nice dog cage in the corner. Do a REALLY good job and I might kindly give you a blanket to sleep on."

Again Mammy and Governess were conversing over a glass of wine.

Mommy said "I think the last couple of weeks have gone really well. Suzanne is in a daze from the visit with Billie, and the exile to the basement seems to have broken her will. Perhaps it's time to send her to Stepmother Liza."

Mrs. McGregor replied "I'd give it a couple more weeks of feminization. Perhaps we can enlist the maids again. They got a lot of practice teasing Susie. Perhaps you and I can join in. And we can increase the number of handjobs, tease and denials and spankings we give her. Oh, and objectification Make her serve but ignore her, and put a hood on her. Then a week before we send her to Liza, bang, back in chastity. We know how rarely she releases the sissies she trains from their cages."

"It's perfect, dear. Drive her crazy with lust, then deny her, then ship her off for training at the hands of one of the strictest fetish Mistresses in America. Yes. Perfect. And I want to fit another session with Billie in, also. Have to work on her cocksucking skills, don't we?"

"Indeed. And by the way, my panties are SOAKING right now."

"Really? Show me."

Suzanne was walking back to her room. Maid may ordered "Inspection, sissy!"

Suzanne lifted her skirt and pulled her panties down.

Mrs. McGregor rang her bell, and Suzanne rushed to her room. She was sitting on her couch, sans panties, running her finger up and down her vagina.

"Looks tempting, doesn't it? Would you like to kneel down and worship me? Maybe kneel and just....sniff? I don't think so. Return to your chores."

"Suzanne, your Mommy and Governess want you down by the pool."

Maid Marta was wearing an eye popping rubber outfit that left her breasts bare.

"Never mind, I'll take you down."

She then put a rubber hood and collar on the sissy slave, then leashed her for the walk outside.

The sissyslave balked when she saw her how Mistresses sitting, waiting for her.

Marta had to tug her leash to get her moving again toward her fate.

Mrs. McGregor bound a hooded Suzanne to an elaborate bondage device.

"Poor sissy, struggle all you want, darling. The way you're bound is inescapable. I love seeing sissies writhe and struggle."

"Please Mommy, I thought you loved me!"

"I do sweetie. This is just an exercise in self control. Yours."

She stood before her, toying with her genitals. Then she knelt down in front of her. The bound sissy had to watch as she kissed the head of her clitty, then she took it into her mouth.

Suzanne was moaning and jerking, she was about to cum, and just the throbbing feeling becomes overwhelming, Vanna stops, leaving her tortured clitty bouncing and throbbing helplessly in the air, dripping precum.

When her clittie starts deflating, she starts all over again.

"I can keep this up for hours, darling. But I don't think I will."

She goes to a table and picked up her cell phone, summoning one of the house maids.

"Ah, Marta," she said after the maid curtsied.

"Sissy Susie is having a nice long session of tease and denial. You may do anything you wish to her, but do NOT let her cum, understand?"

"Of course, Ma'am." Marta smiled. "Anything?"

"Anything. I'll send one of the other maids along in a while to relive you."

Marta curtsied again.

As Vanna and Margaret were entering the house they heard the Marta giggling. Then Suzanne started to moan again, and she started begging.

"Please make me cum, Miss. Pleeeaaassse!!!"

Mommy was sitting at her dressing table in her bedroom. Ringing her hand bell she summoned a maid. "Ah, Marta. I'm in a nasty mood today. I feel like doing something different. Go fetch Suzanne for me."

Maid Marta smiled. "This should be good" she thought to herself.

She found the sissy in her room and told her to follow. But she had her perform her dildo worship ritual first. Kneel. "Sissies love cock, sissies crave cock, sissies love cum, sissies crave cum" Take the rubber cock and bob her head up and down ten times.

"Let's go, sissy, your Mommy wants you."

Entering the Mistresses' room Mrs. Duncan said "Suzanne, you look lovely today. Love the frock. NOW STRIP!"

Suzanne fumbled at her dress, pulled it over her head.

"Everything."

Off came the shoes, garter belt, stockings panties and bra, leaving the sissyslave completely naked.

Mommy frowned. "You, too, Marta."

The maid's eyes widened in surprise, but she obeyed the order.

When she was stripped Mommy said, "You are a lovely woman, Marta. Now go to the closet. Inside is an umbrella stand with some birches in it. Fetch one, give it to me, then drape yourself over the arm of the chair."

"Marta exclaimed "Ma'am, what have I done?"

"You were slow in answering the hand bell."

Which wasn't true, but fit in with Vanna's mood.

"Yes, Ma'am" the maid sighed.

The maid leaned over the chair, and Mommy started the birching.

Marta started stoically, but was soon moaning and wiggling her ass.

"Kneel up on the chair, girl."

Her new position offer a better target for the unforgiving birch twigs.

Suzanne was staring openmouthed at the scene, her peenie straining straight out.

She counted twenty strokes from Mommy on the crying maid.

Finally She stopped for a second and ordered the maid to stand and lean over the desk.

She struck with all her might five more times, then finally relented.

"Marta come here." She cradled the sobbing woman for a minute, saying "You took your punishment very well. I'll give you a reward. Suzanne, come here. Remove my skirt and panties."

"Marta, kneel here in front of me. Suzanne, you kneel behind me. Marta, you may lick my vagina. Susie, you may lick my ass."

After she had three orgasms, Mrs. Duncan dismissed the two servants.

Marta hatched a plan to catch Suzanne in order to punish her, and brought Mrs. McGregor in on the plot. She waited until she could position herself in front of the sissy, sans underwear, and pretend to work. Suzanne couldn't help but stare at the delightful scene in front of her. Mrs. McGregor positioned herself so that she could watch both the maid and the sissy. When Suzanne started to rub her clittie through her panties, Mrs. McGregor sprang our, screaming that Suzanne was a bad gurl, a dirty, naughty gurl, and needed to be punished.

"Suzanne, you naughty gurl, go to my room and fetch my tawse. And not a word! Say something and it will go worse for you."

"Yes, Governess."

As she left the room Mrs. McGregor and Marta smiled at each other.

She returned with the tawse, still clad in her red panties.

"Lay down."

Mrs. McGregor draped the tawse over his back.

"Don't move. Stay there."

Suzanne lay on the floor, rigid with fear, unable to move a muscle lest she dislodge the tawse.

A half hour later the Governess and Maid Marta returned.

"Marta, take the tawse. Suzanne, stand up, panties off, lean over the chair. I think two dozen would be enough, right Marta?"

MarkKane
MarkKane
65 Followers
12