Mrs. McGregor's Tawse Ch. 18

Story Info
Billie and Suzie A photo session. Pierced. A visit from Aunt.
4.6k words
4.37
4.7k
0

Part 18 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarkKane
MarkKane
66 Followers

BILLIE AND SUZIE

Suzanne was lounging on her back on the floor, completely naked, unchastized, alternating between worshipping Mrs. McGregor's and Mommy's feet. Sometimes she be licking one woman's foot and the other would run her stockinged foot up and down her erection.

After an hour or so Mommy said "Good gurl, Suzanne, kneel in front of me now. Eyes down. I have some good news for you. Your adored sissy friend Billie will be visiting us."

"WHAT?" Suzanne blurted.

Mrs. McGregor cocked her head to the side. Then she snapped her fingers and pointed at her lap. Suzanne rose and draped herself over her lap. Mrs. McGregor pulled out her smart phone and set the timer.

"Suzanne, you KNOW that outbursts like that are forbidden. You are a naughty gurl. And what happens to naughty gurls?"

"They get punished, Governess."

"Correct."

She then started spanking Suzanne. Fifteen minutes later the timer went off. Mrs. McGregor pushed the wailing and crying Suzanne onto the floor. Again snapped her fingers, and he knelt in front of her. Spreading her legs, she grabbed Suzanne by the hair and dragged her face to her crotch. "Start licking, child." Ten minutes later and she had had her third orgasm. "Spankings always do get me excited" she sighed.

Vanna laughed.

Then she said "Susie, Billie won't be here for a week. I think a nice present for her would be your balls full of cum, just waiting for her. Let's lock you up until then."

Without saying a word Mrs. Kent had carefully dressed Billie and bundled her into the limo.

About a half hour into the ride she turned to the sissy and said, "I have a surprise for you! We're going to see your sissy friend Suzanne. She is SO excited to see you. Her Mommy said she hasn't cum in a week and has a TON of sissyjuice for you to consume. Isn't that wonderful?"

"Yes Mistress Mommy."

Vanna, Margaret and Suzanne were waiting at the front entrance when the limo pulled up.

"Darling, wonderful to see you!" Mommy said as she and Mrs. Kent traded air kisses. "And your sissy is SO lovely in her cute outfit."

"Thank you, dear. I do try to keep her in sweet sissy outfits. And Stuart looks beautiful, also."

"Oh, I forgot to tell you, She is no longer Stuart, her name is Suzanne."

"How lovely!" exclaimed Mrs. Kent.

They entered the house to the living room.

Vanna said to Tara "I think we should have the sissygurls strip."

"Great idea. Gurls, you heard Mrs. Duncan. Off with your pretties."

Mrs. Kent sat on a chair, then snapped her fingers and pointed down. Billie immediately got on all fours in front of her, and she put her feet on his back.

"Suzanne, you may kneel here on the floor next to me. I must say, Tara, that I'm impressed with how obedient Billie is. And what was that signal you gave her?"

"Oh, I have a whole series of hand signals I use to control her. I find that not speaking to a slave increases their sense of worthlessness and subservience."

"Interesting. You'll have to show me."

"Of course, dear."

Mommy then said, "What I'd really like to do is have a photo session with Susie and Billie."

Tara's eyes lit up. "What a splendid idea."

"I'd really like to get your input for ideas. But first a tour of the house."

The residence was magnificent, antiques and artwork scattered throughout.

"Let's look at Suzanne's room."

There was no door to her room, it had been removed.

"Of course a sissy slave is allowed no privacy." Vanna explained.

The room was dominated by a four-poster bed, eye-bolts screwed at regular intervals to the bed posts. At the head of the bed was a ring stapled to the wall, a chain hanging from it.

Correction instruments hung on the wall. A small tawse. A martinet. A riding crop. A flogger. A single tail whip. A quirt. Leather straps. Wooden paddles. Wooden spoons. On the nightstand beside the bed were several wooden hair brushes. On the floor was an umbrella stand which contained a variety of canes. Another stand contains several birch rods bound with white cloth.

The was a bathroom attached to the room, and it's door had been removed, also.

"Oh, lovely." Mrs. Kent cried.

There was a wall mirror with a lifelike male dildo attached to it with a suction cup.

"What's that?"

"Oh, that's one of Suzanne's training devices. Show us how you use it, Susie."

"First your litany, sissy."

She knelt in front of the dildo.

"Sissies love cock, sissies crave cock, sissies love cum, sissies crave cum"

Suzanne engulfed it in her mouth, moving her head back and forth in simulated fellatio.

"That way he gets used to the feeling of cock in her mouth."

"She'll get a lot of THAT this weekend."

All the women laughed.

There was also a large screen TV with a stool placed in front of it. The stool was festooned with leather straps and had a butt plug attached to the seat.

"And this is...?"

"A suggestion from your daughter. This is Suzanne's evening entertainment. She strips (if she's wearing anything) , and one of the maids put wrist and ankle cuffs on her. She then takes one of her special "vitamins", then the maid lubes her boipussy and the plug and has her sit on the seat. She has to sit on the butt plug, then her ankles are attached to chains which keep her legs apart. Her hands also chained to the bench behind her back.

Then she watches several hours of femdom, feminization and sissy movies. Sometimes I have one of the maids come in and give her a tease and denial session as she watches. The funny thing is that she's usually hard as a rock as soon as she sits on the butt plug."

"Shall we start here? I'll go get my camera."

Mrs. Kent suggested that they have Suzanne whip Billie first.

"Excellent Idea."

Mama said she had an idea and placed two locking cock rings around the base of both gurl's genitals. Then they roped Billie's arms above her head to one of the bed posts.

Mrs. Kent went and examined the instruments hang on the wall, and took the tawse.

"Here, Suzanne, Use this on her ass."

SWACK SWACK SWACK.....

Suzanne gave Billie a real going over, aiming at her back, ass and thighs.

Mama took a series of shots of Suzanne and Billie and the whipping went on, Especially concentrating on Billie's abused ass and her tear-stained face.

"Very good, Suzanne, you can stop now," Mommy said.

"Tara, let's photograph you and Billie first."

She stands beside the bound sissy and Vanna gets several good shots of Billie's reddened and striped ass, Mrs. Kent caressing her.

"Suzanne, help me with my skirt." Suzanne pulls down the zipper and removes Mrs. Kent's skirt. She is elegantly clad in sheer panties, a garter belt and stockings. "Now my panties. Susie."

Suzanne kneels, clasps her hands behind her back and slowly works Mrs. Kent's panties down her legs using her mouth.

Again Mommy is busy taking shots of the two.

"GOOD gurl, Suzanne." She patted her on the head like a dog.

"Now, I want you to worship my ass."

She started with Suzanne planting gentle kissed on her globes, then she has Suzanne lick her ass. She masturbates while Suzanne sticks her tongue in her ass.

She gives a small shudder as she comes.

Next Mrs. Kent has Suzanne lick the still bound Billie's reddened and striped ass. Mrs. Kent uses a dildo on Susie's boipussy as she licks.

Mommy is overjoyed at the quality and variety of photos she is getting.

"Tara, I would like Margaret to use her tawse on these two naughty girls. A taste of good old-fashioned Scottish discipline, if you will."

"You're right, Vanna, they deserve to be punished."

Mrs. McGregor has Billie hold Suzanne's arms outstretched and whips the sissyslave with the tawse. Then they change places and she uses the tawse on Billie. She screeched as the strap scorched her abused rear again.

"Kneel gurls, look over your shoulder at me."

Vanna took several shots of the gurls striped, reddened asses. Then had them get on hands and knees for several close-ups.

Tara exclaimed, "Good job, Margaret. You are a true Mistress of the strap!"

Mrs. Kent then has Billie masturbate Suzanne to make her cum all over Margaret's ass. Then Billie has to lick it up.

Vanna said "I don't think they look sissy enough. Maybe some color." She went to Suzanne 's vanity and rummaged around, coming up with a lipstick. "Bright red should work. Stand up, gurls." She then proceeded to touch up the lipstick on the two sissy's lips. Then she did their nipples and then the heads of their clittys.

"Lovely. Don't you think, dear?

"Yes indeed. Get some good shots of the two of them painted up."

Margaret ordered the two slaves to put collars and cuffs on each other.

"Now I want you two to face each other."

Mrs. Kent connects a short length of chain to Suzanne's slave collar. She goes to her pocketbook and pulls out a seven inch two headed dildo, then shoves it into Suzanne's mouth.

"Open up, Billie."

Then she lined Billie up and shoved her head forward, so that she engulfed the other end of the dildo into her mouth. Then she connected the other end of the chain to from Suzanne's collar to Billie's, then locked it in place. Last she connected Suzanne and Billie's cock rings together. Finally she connected the leather cuffs on the two gurls wrists with clips.

Mama was down on one knee, camera clicking away getting close-ups of the two locked and lipsticked cocks.

"What do you think, Vanna, a little disciplinary session now?"

"Perfect. What do you want to use?"

"Hmmmm....What if I start with a paddle then change to the riding crop. Give both of them a nice bright red ass, then a set of stripes."

"Perfect!" said Vanna.

Mrs. Kent took the paddle and started the gurl's punishment. Starting with Suzanne she alternated between ass cheeks for a count of ten, then slowly sauntered around and behind Billie then her ten, too.. The gurl's butts were still rosy from the tawsing they had received. Mrs. Kent smiled and smacked her vigorously, even harder than she had hit Suzanne. It went on and on, five swats to one cheek, then five to the other, switch gurls and continue. The dildo acted as a gag, reducing the two victims to mewling protests at the pain.

Mama kept snapping photos, some showing Mrs. Kent's arm at full extension, ready to smack an ass, some closeups of the steadily reddening ass globes of the two gurls, even some shots of the paddle as it impacted a red ass, and eventually the two tear stained faced with their mouths stuffed full of artificial cock.

Eventually Mrs. Kent tired of using the paddle and switched to the riding crop.

She left a lovely collection of red welts on both victims.

Finished, Mrs. Kent ran her hand over both of the now sobbing gurls. "Oh, look, Mama! They're both hard as a rock! HAHAHA"

"Let me get some shots."

"Lovely, just lovely. These will bring a lot of money from people with particular tastes. Well, after that workout you deserve some refreshment."

"Agreed. should we release them?"

"I don't think so. They seem to be enjoying themselves."

The three women laughed as they exited the room.

"Ok, gurls, time for bed. Mrs. Kent, would you release them, and I'll get the bed ready."

Then they had the two sissies don short chemises which left their clittys exposed.

"Now lay down on the bed. Suzanne, you that way, Billie the other."

On the bed the two gurls are bound together again, head to tail.

Mama picked up her camera and took several shots of the two sissy slaves.

"See you in the morning, gurls."

The two women laughed as they left the room.

Outside the door Mrs. Kent said, "Well, that little session has me all hot and bothered."

Mama chuckled. Yes indeed. Would you like to sleep with us tonight?"

"Dear, I thought you'd never ask."

During the night the two gurls comforted each other.

"Vanna, before we retire, I'd like to get a set of you."

"Why thank you, Tara, I'm flattered. What can we do?"

"Hmmmm....I know! A series of you on the stairway, going to Suzanne's room for a discipline session."

"Should I be carrying something?"

"Of course, you're on your way to deliver a thrashing to your disobedient sissyslave."

"Ok, a tawse? A paddle? A cane?"

"A cane I think. This is a serious session."

Vanna smiled.

"Now let me get one of you on the steps."

"Really Tara, that's not necessary."

"No, Vanna, I want portrait of you to remember this occasion by. Let's see, take your skirt and panties off. Then sort of lounge on the steps."

Later Mrs. Kent kept Vanna's framed photo on her nightstand.

DAY 2

The next day the two sissies were subjected to even more degrading actions while Mama continued to take photos and videos.

Mommy had the two sissies kneel, facing away from one another. She then lubed up and shoved the seven inch two headed dildo into one ass. She then had the other back up and force the other end of the dildo into her ass.

Later she had Suzanne on her knees in front of Billie. A chain runs from her collar to Billie's cock ring. Suzanne has to suck on Billie's peenie, arousing him using his mouth.

For the next photo set Suzanne is on her hands and knees, Billie kneeling behind her, you can see that Billie's cock is coated with lube, as is Suzanne's ass. She got several closeups of Billie ready to penetrate Susie, then of Billie balls deep into Suzanne.

During a break, Billie once again a footstool and Suzanne kneeling quietly, the two women were talking.

"You know after all the training these two sissies have received, I bet they would fetch a good price in a slave market. Some people of peculiar tastes would pay a pretty penny for the set."

Suzanne's eyes widened, and you knew she wanted to speak, but maintained her discipline.

Mommy laughed. "You two would be lovely on the auction block."

After the short rest the two Mistresses had the two sissies again kneeling facing each other, kissing one another. Mommy got some good shots of Billie toying with their erections, rubbing them together.

Then the Mistresses had a masturbation contest. The two gurls faced each other, pulling on her clitty, but are ordered not to cum. Whoever DOES cum first has to suck the other off, then have a session with the tawse.

At the end of the night the two Mistresses prepare the gurls for bed, then fuck the slaves in the ass with strap-on dildos. One gurl sucks on the strapon while being fucked. Then switch ends.

Then switch gurls.

Suzanne and Billie spend the night together, naked, uncaged, collared and chained to the bed

FINAL DAY

Mrs. Kent called her maids together. She and Tara sat together.

"Girls, today is Billie's last day here. She and Mrs. Kent will be going home, but....we need your assistance with the two sissyslaves. I'm going to continue to photograph the two together, but will require many change of clothes and wigs. All those elaborate costumes I bought for Suzanne are going to be put to good use today."

Maid Marta curtsied. "You can count on us, Ma'am."

"Good. Let's get started. This is going to be fun!"

The two sissies were dressed, undressed, bewigged and made up for the whole day.

After the Kent's limo had picked them up, Mommy and Suzanne were together in the living room.

"Sue, do you enjoy belonging to me? Tell me the truth, now."

"Mistress....I.....I...."

She smiled. "Speak up, Sue. I'm really interested."

"Mistress....."

Suzanne fell to his knees and kissed Mistresses shoes.

"Mommy, I adore you more than anything in the world."

"Oh, how SWEET! I think you just earned yourself a nice long caning for being such a cute, obedient gurl."

"Please, Mistress, whatever your desire."

"I know, Suzanne, I know."

She rang the bell that was near at hand. When the maid came in she said, "Marta, please take Sue to the punishment room and strap her over the spanking bench. I'll be along shortly."

She made Suse wait an hour before starting her caning.

Then she gave her nicely welted ass a nice long pegging with her strapon, assisted by the maid.

A NEW CHASTITY DEVICE

"Suzanne, We have a treat for you. Please strip. May, you may assist Sue."

May held up an elaborate set of black leather straps, then started putting them on the slave.

A belt went around her waist, with another strap hanging from the back. That strap has a built in butt plug. May lubes the plug and forces it into Suzanne's rear entrance. Looping the strap up under her ass and through, she takes the built in back end of a chastity cage she lubes up and forces her clitty and balls through the loop. Finally May takes the end of the strap and padlocks it to the front of the belt. Then on goes the chastity cage. That too is locked in place. Then she orders Suzanne to turn around and tightens the strap so it digs into her ass cheeks and pushes the plug in deeper. Suzanne winces in pain at this procedure.

Mrs. McGregor exclaimed "Lovely! You can wear it all day today. And to bed tonight.

Margaret had thought up a new degradation for their sissyslave:

Suzanne was in trouble again. She wasn't really sure why. She strove to do her duties to the best of her abilities, cleaning, scrubbing, vacuuming, dusting. But Mommy was displeased.

"Suzanne, you need to be punished. For a week you are forbidden from using furniture. You cannot sit on a chair or a couch, you cannot sit at the dinner table, you cannot sleep in your bed. And you're lucky I don't revoke your right to stand. Do you understand, sissy?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Good. I am very displeased with you and this MAY drive the lesson home."

At dinner that night Suzanne knelt under the table as Mama ate. "You may kiss and lick my shoes, Suzanne."

Finally, Mama told Marta to fetch Suzanne's dog dish. Marta then scraped the remains of Vanna and Margaret's dinner into the dish.

"You may eat, sissy. Don't use your hands." said Mama.

Suzanne's corset made it difficult for her to lean over, but eventually she started lapping the scraps up with her tongue.

Finally she was done.

Mama said "Now time for desert."

She spread her legs apart and commanded "Beg me."

"Please, Mistress, may I lick your pussy?"

After she orgasmed, she said "Well, sissy, what do you say?"

"Thank you for allowing me to pleasure you, Mistress."

That night Suzanne was chained to the foot of Mama's bed, hands and ankles bound together, but Mama was kind and gave him a dog bed to sleep on.

PIERCING

Once again Suzanne was bound on her back in front of Mommy, who was teasing his clittie with her stockinged feet.

"Suzanne, as my new sissy slave gurl, is there anything you wish?"

"Yes Mommy. I wish to be marked so that I belong to you forever. I want you to brand me the way sissy Billie is branded."

"Are you sure, Suzanne? There's no turning back from such a step."

"Yes, Mistress, I love and adore you."

"Let me think about it."

"Thank you, Mistress. I love you."

"I love you, too, Suzanne. But before we take such a....final step we can find other ways of marking you.

We'll start with some irons. We could have your nipples pierced, a belly button ring, and a guiche piercing your perineum, the guiche is between your balls and your boipussy Convenient if I want to hang a bell on your body, also. That way I know where my slave is at all times. And we can finally get your ears pierced.

Another fun idea is to run a chain between your chastity cage and the perineum piercing. It will constantly swing and tug at both, reminding you of inferior status "

A few days later Mrs. McGregor made an appointment and took Suzanne to a tattoo parlor to have the piercings done. Dressed in her sissy finest and with full makeup, hairdo and a slave collar, she looked delicious.

Mrs. McGregor confirmed that they were on time for the appointment, and exactly what they wanted done to the sissy. They met the technician, Rebecca, and she and Mrs. McGregor agreed that, no, numbing was not needed. Suzanne blanched at that news, and started to object.

MarkKane
MarkKane
66 Followers
12