Mrs. Rafferty's Oral Gratitude

Story Info
Mature woman devours young stud in driveway.
2.3k words
3.38
47.4k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Contains scenes of female domination and cuckolding. You've been advised.

*****

Jerry woke when he heard the car entering the long drive to the house, crunching the seashell layer at his million-dollar home he shared with his long-time wife, Liz.

He didn't really wake up; he'd not been sleeping, lying in that nether zone between sleep and consciousness, discomforted by the reality that his lovely wife of 45 years was out late. Again. As usual, a gathering of girlfriends at the country club where they'd drink too much and complain about their rich husbands.

He looked at the clock: 2:30 a.m. He groaned, standing, looking out the slider to the master bedroom deck. The car, a beat-up older model convertible, ambled toward the house, stopping by the garage just under the bedroom windows.

Jerry felt the breeze warm on his face, wafting through the gauzy drapes his wife had paid far too much for, billowing against his skin. He heard her laugh from below.

"Thank you so much, Marcus...Monty...Merle..." the silver-haired 68-year-old sloppily slurred. "What'cha name again, sexy?"

"Uh, Bradford, Mrs. Rafferty, Bradford," a young man's voice said.

"Yeah, Bradley, right, right," Liz giggled. "Shut the car off, honey...."

"Um...OK..." Bradford said nervously.

Jerry couldn't see, only hear, so he opened the slider, walking outside in his underwear. The dark moonless sky covered his appearance as he stood in the corner of the big deck overlooking the yard, and the driveway. The car shuddered as the driver shut it off. Jerry looked directly down into the car, Liz's cleavage on display in her tiny short revealing dress, her long legs tanned and clearly outlined as she sat.

"I can't thank you enough, cutie pie," she slurred, turning to face the nervous boy who gripped the wheel and looked straight ahead. "I shouldn't drive, and you were there for me...I think I should...well, repay you somehow...."

"No, no, that won't be..." he stammered, turning to look at the beautiful old woman older than his grandmother and markedly more beautiful and well-kept than she.

"....gas money...gift card...blow job...whatever," Liz said with a smirk.

Bradley's eyes glowed white in the dark, Jerry noticed, shooting open wide. He felt his cock stir.

"Uh...I really gotta...I mean I can't...I work there, Mrs. Rafferty, you're a member...and..."

He looked at the house and then back at her.

"Your husband...aren't you...isn't he..."

"My husband's dead...at least to me, the short-dicked fucker," she snarled bitterly, sliding closer to the nervous young man, putting her bare arms around his neck and nibbling his ear. "Now...about that blowjob...."

"Mrs. R....!"

She twisted his head to face her and attached her lips to his, sucking his tongue out of his mouth and into hers, growling, chewing, licking, the boy's eyes wider still as Liz's closed in concentration. His resolve melted as she tongue kissed him so deeply and completely he nearly choked on her amazingly long tongue.

"Fucking bitch," Jerry growled to himself watching his wife wantonly make out with a boy at least 45 years younger than him.

"Fuck....me..." he said to himself in a hoarse whisper as his cock, all four shameful inches of it, tried to stick out of his shorts, rock hard and dripping. "Fuck...."

He watched, eyes adjusting completely to the dark now, as the boy gasped, Liz's hand plunging to his crotch, fondling what he was sure was a much larger, harder dick than his.

"Oh...oh God...Mrs. Rafferty...." Bradley moaned as Liz broke the kiss, grinning, expertly unzipping his uniform pants and shucking them down his young thighs.

"Oh yeah, that's what I'm talkin' about," Liz cooed, stroking the boy's giant dick, looking to Jerry at least a foot long but most likely a mere eight or so, easily doubling his own pathetic member quivering in his shorts about to explode. "Fuck, baby, your cock is so fucking beautiful...and tasty, I'll bet...you like Mrs. Rafferty's jerking you off like this, baby? You like this old lady's handjob, stud? Hmm?"

"YES OH GOD YES!" he wailed, arching his back, looking down at Liz's freckled, bony hand madly stroking his cock, the tip oozing precum like a hose.

"Ever get blown before, baby?" she giggled, kissing him, biting his lip, jerking him faster, the squishy wet sounds reaching Jerry's cuckolded ears.

"N...no...never!" Bradley gasped.

"Mmmmmm, perfect," Liz laughed.

Her head disappeared in the boy's lap as Jerry watched, peering intently in the dark, Liz's pretty shimmering hair moving in pace with her head as it bobbed up and down. He heard the wet sounds, obscene and liquid, as his wife's lips surrounded the stud's meat, and saw her encircle the shaft in both hands, twisting it up and into her madly sucking mouth.

"Oh...oh...oh..." Bradley groaned, head back on his seat as the horny granny devoured his throbbing cock. "OH GOD!!!!"

Liz's head bobbed faster, more furiously, her hands working the shaft, twisting, turning, corkscrewing the big fleshy cock in and out of her mouth, the sounds of her blowjob loud and wet and perverse and making Jerry's cock throb harder as he watched, fighting the urge to cum.

"Gimme...gimme...gimmeee....." Liz groaned, popping her mouth of Bradley's prick long enough to instruct him. "All of it...gimme all your hot cum, stud!"

Her mouth went back to work and the boy exploded, mouth open in a silent scream of the most intense pleasure he had ever felt, his balls emptying into Liz's expertly sucking mouth. She came, grinding her muscular old thighs together on her hairy pussy, quivering, cumming, flooding her tiny thong panty with her thick woman cream as Bradley's filled her cheeks.

She slowed her stroking and sucking as she gulped mouthfuls of his jism down, popping it out to rub the last few oozing jets of goo all over her wrinkled jowls and over her forehead and into her neck wattle and down into her cleavage. She kept stroking long after he stopped cumming, and the boy squirmed as Liz kept one hand around his dick and playfully circled the super sensitive tip with the palm of the other hand.

"Unghhhhhh.....noooooo....gawwwwwd...please....no......" the boy babbled, squirming under her touch as she sat up, grinning, cum dripping down her nose into her cleavage, she watching him cringe and try to wrest himself from her post-orgasmic torturous grip. "Mrs. ....oh. fuck...please....ahhhhhh..nooooooo"

"You got more in ya, stud, give it to me, gimme more of your cream...." Liz hissed, close to him, his cum smell wafting over his face. "More....."

She jerked him mercilessly and her bony hand glowed white with cum, Jerry could see from his vantage point, the sounds wet and lewd and loud, mixed with his wife's giggles as she worked the boy to another orgasm, cum splashing out all over him and her freckled forearm and face as she dipped it back down into his lap. She didn't take him to her mouth, but stuck the jetting tip into her tit meat and let it fill the wrinkled folds of her cleavage.

She finally let him go, smiling and letting him catch his breath, his eyes fixed on her in wonderment and confusion and satisfaction. He pulled his cock back into his pants and zipped up as Liz slid out of the car, her face a mask of spunk.

"Uh...I have a towel...somewhere..." Bradley said helpfully as Jerry watched his wife stand unsteadily in her drunken stupor, wobbly on her high heels.

"Fugget it kid," Liz slurred, licking her lips and savoring the cooling jism taste. "I got a better one inside..."

She looked up at the deck where Jerry stood, seething, his balls aching, his mind racing.

Bradley gave a weak wave, starting his car, backing up and turning around in the wide space, driving off as Liz toddled up the stairs, eyes up and smiling darkly at her husband.

"You fucking whore," he snarled.

"You love me for this, you fucking shrimp-dicked loser," she hissed. "You married me for this...."

She walked inside and Jerry waited, sitting on the bed, crying now. He heard her pour herself a totally unnecessary glass of wine, and then her coming up the stairs. She stood in the door way of their bedroom, leaning on the wall, sipping her wine through lips gleaming with Bradley's sperm. Huge clumps cooled on her forehead and cheeks. Jerry saw a white congealed pool in her cleavage.

He stood and approached her, angrily, raising a hand, eyes wide with fury. He backhanded her, or tried to. Liz's eyes were calm and cool and she caught his descending hand with hers and spit cum into his screaming open mouth.

"Tasty boy, ain't he?"

Instantly, Jerry's world erupted in pain as Liz shot a knee into his balls, crushing them flat, sending him back onto the bed. Calmly, she walked to him, kicked his legs open, shot out her leg and rammed her heeled foot into his crotch, battering his balls. He tried to cover, she was too quick, jumping on him, turning him over and wrapping her arms around his neck and legs around his sides. Her thighs bent his ribs to the breaking point and her arms choked him to near unconsciousness.

"I own you," she hissed, her face against his, rubbing her cummy cheek into his, transferring spunk to his flesh. "And now you own his cum...."

She spun him around to face her, her thighs tight on his ribs, crushing them. She framed his face in her hands and grabbed his ears, pulling his lips to her cleavage. He held back, braced against her savagery. He felt her muscular old thighs pinch against his sides, and snap a rib in the process. He howled in pain.

"Eat it," she hissed, burying his face to her cum-soaked tits, tearing her dress down to completely immerse his nose and lips in the cold, clammy well of Bradley's copious loads. "Or I'll take another rib..."

He had no choice as her sinewy thighs cinched his ribs tighter, more painfully, and he licked and sucked at her tits, ingesting cold cum, gagging, swallowing, going back for more. She growled and laughed a throaty roaring laugh, head back as he feasted at her boobs, then she directed his face and lips up her cum-soaked neck, Jerry suckling the folds of meat there, and up to her jowls and forehead and ears. So much cum, Jerry thought in his fog of submission and humiliation, so much cum....

She finally released her leglock on his ribs only to replace it on his ears as she quickly shoved his head down between her thighs, clamping them shut, pulling it to her gushing cunt. She ground her locked legs together, making him moan in pain and gasp for air against her hairy pussy as she pulled her thong aside, burying him in the greasy folds of her wet cunt.

"Take it...take it, bitch...take it like the man you wish you were...don't even bother to lick, you useless piece of shit, just gonna use your face....fuck your face....hump your fucking face!"

She screamed, cumming with a fury into his trapped mouth and nose, flooding both with her cum, filling his nostrils and cheeks with her thick flowing squirt. She locked her legs out straight, the thighs quaking from scissoring his head so brutally hard, Jerry madly slapping them in submission, begging wordlessly for mercy.

She showed none, laughing darkly as she continued to thunder out her pounding orgasm, bending and snapping her legs out straight, thighs slapping into his ears noisily and painfully as she cupped his head and pulled it so hard into her cunt he feared she'd pull it inside her womb.

She came harder, wetter and faster the weaker he got, his body going slack in her leggy grip, smothering in her cunt, unable to breathe anything but her squirting fem cum. He finally went completely limp, passing out cold in her grinding orgasm.

He woke. He limped to his feet, his face tacky and sticky. He touched it, feeling her congealing cum. He looked at the clock. 3 a.m. All that happened in 30 minutes.

In the bed, she slept, smiling, her face flecked with dried cum. He knelt by her, fishing his little dick out of his shorts and stroking it as he bent to kiss her, smelling the sperm still wet on her neck and down her boobs.

"Did I say you could jerk off?" she snapped, waking up and glaring at him.

He smiled.

"May I...Mistress?"

"Of course," she smiled, wrapping her arms around his neck and pulling his face to hers to kiss wetly and deeply, the cum stench overpowering them both. "I'm not totally heartless."

He groaned and licked her lips, cheeks, chin, neck, tits, devouring whatever cum remained as in less than a minute he jerked his four inches into a spewing fountain all over her bare thighs. He sat back, exhausted. Liz looked at him and her cum-soaked thigh.

"Well?" she said with a cocked head. "That cum isn't gonna clean itself up!"

He smiled, sighed and bent to the task, slurping cum from her strong old thigh, holding it in his mouth and kissing her, snowballing the sloppy wad back and forth until their faces were frothy with white.

"That...was...amaaaaazing, baby," Jerry groaned, finally flopping down next to her, drowsy and sated.

"Yeah, I'd say the best one yet," Liz sighed, yawning and pulling the covers over them both. "Kid's a cummer...."

"And a keeper," Jerry laughed. "For sure..."

"You're such a little cock-sucking faggot, you and your pathetic pecker," Liz smiled, wiping a bit of cum from Jerry's nose and tucking it into his mouth. "You love it..."

He kissed her and laid back, smiling.

"Night baby," Liz said, leaning over and kissing him one more time and giggling at the strand of cum bridged between them in a sliver of glimmering silver. "Love ya..."

"Love you more," he said, drowsily.

"Damn right, bitch," she whispered in a giggle. "Damn right...."