Mrs Randall's Lesbian Gangbang

Story Info
Submissive mature lady meets her female admirers.
2.4k words
4.46
39.4k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a sequel to 'Mrs Randall meets her young mistress' which would provide better context if read first.

Mrs Randall's Lesbian Gangbang

Mrs Annabelle Randall tore open the envelope she had found pushed under her office door. The note inside read:

COME AND MEET YOUR FEMALE ADMIRERS

CLASSROOM 5A

FRIDAY 3.00PM

DRESS FOR THE OCCASION

C M.

She trembled as she recognised the handwriting of Caroline Mayhew, and her feverish mind began to picture what her 'admirers' might want to do with her at this proposed meeting.

Annabelle Randall was the 42 year-old Headmistress of Glendale, a select private school for girls. She was also a secret submissive to 19 year-old Caroline Mayhew, one of the senior girl students at the school who had arranged the proposed meeting. It was Caroline who had suggested, during their last intimate session, that Annabelle should submit to being the centre of attention for some other 19 year-old senior girls in her class. This exciting suggestion had intrigued Annabelle at the time, but she had dismissed it as a fantasy that was unlikely to ever happen.

It might help the reader to know at this point that Annabelle needs to change her persona before becoming a submissive partner for her lesbian lovers. It is only after adopting the name and persona of her alter ego 'Sylvia' that she becomes a slut who will do and say things that she (as Annabelle) would never consider. A psychologist might be better able to explain this than I can.

With only three days to go before the appointment, she could think of little else, and appeared preoccupied during some of her meetings with staff members or students that were an everyday part of her activities as Headmistress. During the course of these meetings, her private thoughts would frequently intrude enough to make her panties moist when she crossed her legs and secretly squeezed her thighs together while sat behind her desk. Annabelle was now counting down the hours to when she could begin the process of transforming herself into the submissive 'Sylvia' in preparation for her exciting encounter.

Friday came at last and the time for preparation had arrived. On entering her private en suite bathroom she went to her small wardrobe to select the items of sexy clothing that Caroline required her to wear for their secret intimate meetings. Then after stripping off, she stepped into the shower and luxuriated in the stream of hot water that made her skin tingle. After towelling herself dry and applying perfume, she brushed her hair and fashioned it into a ponytail as instructed.

Then standing in front of the full-length mirror, she put on a white silk blouse and saw how it emphasised the shape of her firm breasts and large nipples that formed twin peaks in the stretched material. Next she put on sheer black nylon stockings, then a short black skirt that barely covered her stocking tops. Finally she sat down to put on the black high-heeled shoes then stood to see the overall effect in the mirror.

Turning this way and that, she playfully began teasing an imaginary lover by adopting various poses to her reflection in the mirror. These provocative poses included thrusting out her breasts then leaning forward to reveal her deep cleavage and bending over to reveal her stocking tops. She even raised her skirt front and back to reveal her bare hairless mound and shapely bottom. She then walked up and down her office to get used to the high heels that further enhanced her shapely legs.

The time had come at last to meet her young Mistress, Caroline Mayhew, and the unknown 'admirers' who awaited her presence in classroom 5A. Now putting on a coat to cover her sexy outfit and a chic hat to hide her ponytail in case she was seen, she began making her way to the rendezvous. She had changed her shoes and put the high heels and her make up in a small bag to take with her. With her heart beating fast but trying to look relaxed, she crossed the school quadrangle while fervently hoping she would not meet anyone along the way.

Classroom 5A is linked by a connecting door to the larger classroom 5 next door to accommodate a breakout group of students from the main class or to provide additional space for student debates. When Sylvia entered room 5A she was a little surprised to find nobody there, then looking around she saw a handwritten note next to a black scarf lying on the tutor's desk. Picking up the note she read:

Dear Sylvia,

You have 10 minutes to finalise your preparation, then put on the blindfold and knock on the connecting door when ready.

Enjoy the experience

CW.

Sylvia took off her coat and hat then began applying the bright red lipstick she had retrieved from her makeup bag. After changing into the high heels, she straightened to put on a black choker she had also brought with her. This neck choker signified her submissive status and completed her transformation into 'Sylvia' the slut.

With trembling hands she now took the blindfold from the desk then turned to stand by the connecting door to classroom 5. After putting on the blindfold as instructed, she made a fist, took a deep breath then gently knocked on the door three times.

The door opened almost immediately followed by some female gasps of surprise then she heard a voice whisper 'Look it's Mrs Randall'.

Then another voice that she recognised as Caroline Mayhew's said 'Say hello to Sylvia, girls, she is our willing slut for the afternoon'.

'Hello Sylvia' replied a chorus of female voices that she tried to identify. Judging from the sound, she estimated there were perhaps 4 girls plus Caroline Mayhew in the room. Her wicked thoughts made her knees tremble in anticipation.

'Now ladies you have been told that Sylvia is a submissive who likes to be well used by young girls in any way we wish. For example she likes spanking, kissing, hair pulling, nipple sucking, pussy fingering, pussy licking, anal teasing, dildo penetration and anything else you can think of'. Said Caroline, to a murmur of girlish approval.

'Now girls form a line, and I will bring Sylvia to each of you in turn for special attention'.

Sylvia trembled with excitement as she heard the girls shuffling into line, then a hand grabbed her ponytail and pulled her forward a little way, then stopped.

She gasped as she felt long fingernails gently rake all along her shapely breasts. Then she felt delicate fingers roll and flick her large rubbery nipples that protruded through the silky blouse, before repeating it all again many times over. Sylvia moaned and thrust out her swollen tits for more attention as a warm mouth closed over each nipple in turn and suckled her through the soft material until her nipples ached with desire.

'Move on'. Caroline called out.

Her ponytail was pulled again as she was led to the next girl, who immediately kissed her full on the lips. Sylvia's mouth opened in surprise as the girl's tongue snaked out to touch her own. They remained standing together for some time kissing and tonguing each other until her head swam.

'Move on'.

The next girl whispered in Sylvia's ear 'Open your legs slut and tell me if your pussy is wet, as I'm going to finger you?'

'Yes, I am very wet'. Sylvia whispered in reply.

Now the hem of her short skirt was raised and tucked into her belt, then after opening her legs as instructed, she felt female hands begin to gently caress her exposed soft thighs. After some time the hands began to delve further between the older woman's legs and she shivered as probing fingers teased and stroked her wet pussy lips and clit. Sylvia was now so highly aroused that she came almost immediately in an intense orgasm and with loud panting moans.

Still wallowing in orgasmic bliss, she was barely aware of the high-fives and the applause she got from the girls in response to her climax.

'Go next door for a while now girls while Sylvia recovers after her orgasm and I will call you when she is ready to continue.' said Caroline.

After the door had closed, Caroline removed Sylvia's blindfold and led her to a chair.

'Well my slut, are you enjoying your gangbang?'

'I just love it Mistress, and thank you for organising it'

'It's my pleasure, and quite obviously your pleasure too, but of course there's more to come'. Said Caroline.

'How many more girls want to use me Mistress?'

'They are not finished with you yet Sylvia, so relax for a while, then I will call them in again if you are up for it?'

'This is so exciting and yes please, I want it to continue'. Sylvia eagerly replied.

After a few more minutes of rest, Caroline put the blindfold on Sylvia again, then went and opened the connecting door. The schoolgirls silently trooped back in and lined up in their places as before. Sylvia was now told to stand, and was again grabbed by her hair and led to the next girl in line.

'Squat, bitch, and open your legs wide for me' demanded this girl who had got on the floor and lay face up, supported on her elbows. When Sylvia was told to halt, she obediently opened her legs. Then somebody took her arm and guided her as she squatted over the reclining girl's face.

With legs wide open, Sylvia gasped as she felt a hot tongue begin to slowly lick her wet labia then flick at her erect clitoris. Her pleasure was increased still further when the girl began using her mouth to alternatively suck then tongue-lash the mature clit above her. Sylvia squirmed in delight at the humiliation and extreme pleasure that this unseen young girl was giving her.

'Move on' Caroline called again.

Another pull on her hair brought Sylvia to a standing position then she felt the comfort of someone's arms embrace her as she swayed in a daze of lustful pleasure. Her inner thighs and bottom hole were by now quite moist from the copious juices that flowed from her wet pussy.

'Bend over this desk, slut' said a female voice. Sylvia meekly obeyed and bent to rest her torso on the desk that she encountered.

Now she felt soft hands open her bottom cheeks wide and a slim finger was gently eased into her moist tight channel. Her bottom hole relaxed gradually around the invading finger that gently teased her sensitive anus, already well lubricated by her pussy juice. After several minutes of this delicious perverted pleasure, the hands were removed and her bottom cheeks were allowed to close. At this point she heard some movement behind her and wondered what was to come next.

SMACK - Sylvia gasped in shock as the first spank rippled the soft skin of her bare womanly bottom. SMACK - SMACK - SMACK - more spanks followed in quick succession, making her bottom slowly turn reddish pink in colour.

This delicious humiliation was her secret fantasy brought to life, so she eagerly thrust her bottom out further for the girls to take turns at spanking her. The mere thought of a mature woman with authority like her being spanked by young schoolgirls, was enough to bring her close to another orgasm. Her bottom was a deep pink by the time the spanking stopped and she lay panting over the desk.

'Lift your bottom up, Sylvia' Caroline demanded.

She did as instructed then felt something teasing her pussy lips, before sliding a little way inside her. Recognising at once the familiar feel of Caroline's strap-on dildo, she sighed then opened herself fully to accommodate the fake cock that slowly penetrated her to the hilt. After a while she felt the tempo gradually increase as the dildo flashed in and out of her eager cunt at an increasingly faster rate. She was by now so aroused that she was almost delirious with lust.

'FUUUCCCKKKK' Sylvia screamed in a most unladylike manner as the anonymous fucking triggered another orgasm, so intense that she almost passed out.

'Please no more' She sobbed as the dildo slipped out of her steaming cunt and she slipped to her knees on the floor, only dimly aware of the applause and cheers that followed her tearful plea.

When the noise had subsided, Caroline said 'You may leave now girls, but say goodbye to Sylvia before you do'.

'Goodbye Sylvia, and we would love you to come again'. Said a chorus of girl's voices, followed by suppressed giggles.

Then after a flurry of activity, she heard the door close and silence descended on the room.

'Come and sit down while I remove the blindfold'. Said Caroline gently.

Sylvia sat as the blindfold was removed and she blinked in the bright light.

'Did you enjoy your gangbang, you little slut?' asked Caroline with a beaming smile.

'It was awesome Mistress, and I'm so grateful to you for arranging it'. Said Sylvia.

'You were the centre of attention today, but next time it's you that will have to pleasure each of the girls. Would you like that?'

'I will do whatever I am told Mistress'.

'Good answer slut, because right now I feel so horny after watching your gangbang that I want you to go down on me'. Sylvia immediately knelt on the floor while Caroline came to stand over her then squat slightly with her legs wide open.

Now lifting her skirt, Caroline dropped it over Sylvia's head to create a dark secret cave where pleasure is given and received. Caroline groaned in ecstasy as the older woman began eagerly licking her pussy, then sucking and flicking her clit with her tongue. Sylvia could taste the sweet juice that flowed copiously as she tongued and sucked the exposed hairless young cunt above her.

'I'M COMING' screamed Caroline in orgasm, as she squeezed Sylvia's head between her soft thighs.

Neither moved until Caroline had recovered enough from her intense orgasm to straighten then Sylvia also came to a standing position. They spent some time giggling and kissing, until with arms around each other, they entered the room next door. Sylvia now changed her shoes and coat before venturing out on the return journey to her office.

'Thank you again Mistress, and I can't wait until next time' said Sylvia as she kissed Caroline once more then opened the door and stepped into the corridor.

The End.

Please scroll down to give feedback by clicking on a rating star below and/or leave a comment.