Mrs. Robinson

Story Info
My very own Mrs. Robinson takes my virginity.
4k words
3.35
14.7k
26
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dylan1
Dylan1
688 Followers

Mrs. Robinson.

She whipped the blindfold from my eyes and i blinked adjusting to the light. She stood at the foot of the bed with her hands placed strategically on her hips as she traced her tongue over her full ruby red lips, excitement and fire dancing in her eyes.

She grasped the underside swell of her breasts in her palms and squeezed, her red tipped fingers tweaked the hard nipples that became so hard that they almost burst through the lacy material of her dainty black bra. One hand crept down slowly over her flat, taught stomach and into the minuscule matching panties.

Not once did her eyes deviate from mine as I struggled with my bonds to no avail. My wrists and ankles were bound to the bed tight enough to keep me in my place, but not too tight to cut off any circulation and no matter how I struggled I could not free myself.

I was anchored face up and bound spreadeagled to her bed naked and my penis was fully aroused.

"You don't need to do this." I pleaded.

"Please untie me Mrs. Robinson, we can still fuck but you do not need to do it like this."

"Oh but we do," She groaned, as her hand slipped fully inside the front of her panties.

Her face took on a look of pure lust and she squirmed as her hand made small circular movements in that sexy thong. Her legs were visibly trembling as her fingers slid over her sopping wet sex, I could smell her strong arousal and I was more than ready to slide my cock into her wet cunt. I would've done absolutely anything at that point to throw her to the mattress and mount her.

She pushed her pelvis out to meet her hand and her breathing became ragged, she looked like she was on the verge of orgasm already.

"Please miss, Please." I begged.

"Oh Charlie there is no need to beg baby, you will get this wet pussy wrapped around that hot hard cock soon, I promise." She said seductively.

She stepped closer and ran a red painted finger nail up the sole my bare left foot from the heel to my toes, my foot flexed involuntary and she smiled.

"Ticklish?" She laughed and smiled wickedly doing it again.

She moved closer and pushed her panty clad pussy against my sole as she slid it up and down, I could feel the heat radiating onto my foot and wiggled my toes trying feel her wetness.

Mrs. Robinson leant over and slid her perfectly manicured hands up my legs over my knees and squeezed the thigh muscles, I groaned at her touch.

"Mmmmm, such a strong boy, all mine." She breathed, stroking my thigh muscles like a predator playing with its food about to devour its prey.

I could feel her hot breath on my exposed manhood and it pulsed in time with every heartbeat. Her lips were no more than two inches from the head and I so desperately needed her to take it in between those luscious lips. It twitched and jumped so violently that it hit her nose and she laughed.

"My, you are an eager little boy aren't you."

Her perfect stocking clad legs rubbed over my knees and inner thighs driving me insane, she was enjoying teasing me immensely. She brought one knee up between my outstretched legs and slowly rubbed the nylon into my swollen balls, it took my breath away.

"Charlie, do you think you are man enough to please me? Do you think you can make me cum? I bet I could make you cum," She purred in the sexiest voice I had ever heard.

"And by the look of that cock bobbing away there, it might only take one of my nails scraping over the wet head just the one time, what do you think?"

She winked and smiled down at me so sensuously, her nail came to within millimeters of my engorged cockhead and I held my breath and waited for the contact.

She instead made a ring with her thumb and forefinger and I thought she was about to slip that ring over it when she let the forefinger go with force. Her fingernail made contact with the crown of my cock hard. She had flicked the head, repeating it over and over making me squirm away out of her reach, only to groan in ecstasy as her fingers found my balls and she palmed them squeezing gently.

"I hope these are full, I need lots of young sperm tonight Charlie."

The heat of her pussy was permeating onto my left thigh now as she lewdly masturbated herself sliding up and down. I felt like I would come at any moment, precum was dribbling from my cock head in copious amounts. She dipped her fingers in and around it spreading the cream over my stomach before slipping each finger sexily between her red lips, making exaggerated slurping noises sucking them dry.

"Mmmmm, there is nothing like young spunk to keep an old lady happy."

She was most certainly not old, I would guess at barely forty. Mrs. Robinson had been my drama teacher when I was at school. Now I was nearly nineteen I had not seen her for over a year, she was still as stunning as I had remembered her.

We had happened to cross each other's paths in the local grocery store and I had helped her home with her bags. She invited me in and we caught up over a coffee in her kitchen. That was three weeks ago, now here I am naked and bound hands and feet to her bed.

She crawled sensuously up my body and straddled me, one leg either side of my hips rubbing that molten hot silken clad pussy down onto my granite hard cock.

"Do you want to fuck me Charlie?" She asked, her hair cascading down into my face.

My throat had dried up and I tried to swallow, there was no spittle in my mouth and I found it hard to utter a word so I nodded a dozen times in quick succession, like one of those demented nodding dogs on my mothers dashboard of the car.

"Cat got your tongue Charlie?" She softly asked as she leant down so her lips were so close that I could kiss them. I noticed they were shiny and a bit slimy, she had covered them in my precum.

It was too late to move and I am not entirely sure if given the chance that I would have anyway, her face descended onto mine and she kissed me passionately smothering my own lips with the slimy texture slipping her tongue around mine.

She had me exactly where she wanted me and I kissed her back with as much passion as I could muster. I stretched up to meet her lips with mine but she pulled away laughing.

With desperation I lifted my hips off the bed to try to grind my body into hers, but she lifted up even more out of reach to my utter frustration. She was finding it amusing to see my need for her etched on my features, I wiggled from side to side trying to kick my legs but I had no purchase, I moaned in despair trying to get to my prize.

She shimmied up slightly and sat onto my chest, her legs were spread wide over my pectoral muscles and she placed her knees into my armpits. It was the first time I had seen a woman's pussy up close and her lips were open, stuck to the see through silky material. She smelt of expensive perfume and sex, her arousal was starting to seep through the panties and formed small beaded pearls in the pattern on the front. She writhed her hips back and forth, up and down over my torso getting my skin damp with her juices, each time getting so tantalisingly close to my mouth but pulling away at the last moment just as I thought I would get a taste of my first ever pussy.

Finally she moved up high enough to touch my chin with her wetness, she ground herself onto it forcing my mouth to open. I tried to maneuver my mouth to taste her but she held me off but planting her hand onto my forehead and pushing me back out of reach.

"Naughty boy," She laughed, looking down at me struggling underneath her.

"Is this what you want?" she whispered, patting the front of her mound with her other hand.

"Do you want to slide that young tongue between my cunt lips you naughty, naughty boy?"

Her words and actions were driving me insane. Suddenly she lifted up and plopped back down planting her steaming hot pussy directly onto my mouth. I gasped for breath as she pushed down, she was soaking my face with her juices that had seeped through the thin gauzed panties. The taste and smell were overwhelming and all I had ever hoped for, I loved it.

I was constantly raising my hips off of the bed trying to find something to grind against, it was the most frustrating feeling of my life needing to cum but nowhere to put my cock.

"Bad boy." She said, playfully tweaking my nipples and admonishing me for being so impatient. She seemed to really enjoy causing me pain as the tweaks turned into pinches.

"I think you need to cum so very badly don't you my darling boy?" She gasped as her breathing became noticeably deeper and heavier.

She pushed her pussy harder into my face and shuddered.

"Please." I whined, as she let me breath for a second, "Please miss."

She lifted off of my face, "How badly?" she questioned me, her eyes were wide in expectation of my answer.

"I'll do anything, I need to fuck you. I need to cum so, so bad miss."

She grinned wickedly from above and slipped her middle finger into herself then placed it between my lips.

"Suck for your teacher." She breathed, almost sounding lost for breath.

I sucked like my life depended on it, drawing it in to the knuckles.

"Good boy," she whispered, "Good, good boy."

Her rasping voice was much more huskily now. "I love the way you call me miss, it sounds so naughty."

Dropping her head next to mine I felt her tongue as it snaked into my ear, I squirmed around helpless underneath her.

"So, anything?" She enquired, breathing heavily into my wet ear.

I was in absolute heaven and would've done anything in the world for this goddess.

"AHHHHH!" I groaned as I felt her hand grasp my hardness for the first time, she circled her thumb and forefinger just below the corona and squeezed.

"Are you going to use this on me tonight?" She whispered as she snaked that tongue over my cheek and back into my earlobe.

I again was bucking like a wild horse trying to get the rodeo rider off and doing my best to come into her fist, but she withdrew it as fast as it had appeared there.

"Well?" she asked.

"Yes, yes," I pleaded pathetically. "Yes, anything miss."

Her teeth nipped at my earlobe and that wicked tongue traced all the ridges of my ear as she purred,

"Well, what will you do for me for me to allow this to enter my body?"

Again, she squeezed my poor desperate cock hard and I thought I might cum in her hand if she made even the most slightest of movements up or down.

"Anything." I said, "Anything you ask," and I meant every word of it. I think at that moment I might have even killed my own mother to slide myself into her.

To my utter dismay she lifted completely off and stood beside the bed, I panicked for a moment thinking I had upset her, but she shimmied her panties down over her hips and let them fall to puddle at her feet.

She had shaved her mound bare and her pussy lips were glistening with the dampness of her moist arousal. She flicked the discarded underwear away with the toe of her stiletto and they floated to the other side of the bedroom. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a movement where they had landed.

"FUCK!" I screamed, "FUCK!"

Her husband was sitting in a chair in the corner of the bedroom. He bent to pick up the wet panties from the floor and sniffed them.

I strained and tried my hardest to rise from the bed completely panic stricken. It was all I could do to get my shoulders from the bed a mere six inches, I was trapped.

"FUCK!" I exclaimed again and started to hyperventilate.

"Shhhhh baby, its ok." She cooed stroking my cheek gently trying to soothe me,

"George likes to watch," she said, looking over at him. "Don't you darling."

I was still struggling to get up and pulling madly at the ropes that bound me.

"Now Charlie." She said in a put-on a little girl voice from beside me.

"You said you would do anything to sink yourself into this, were you lying?"

She slid her middle and ring finger inside herself and quickly moved them in and out making squelching noises. She planted them onto my lips smearing me with her pungent juice wiping the moisture from side to side then repeated the process again.

I don't know what it did, but it halted my struggles to get free immediately.

I found myself slipping and sliding my tongue between her two fingers, around and over them getting as much of her fluid as I could.

She smiled down at me, "That's better, you are my good, good boy."

A spurt of precum erupted from my cock and splashed onto my stomach pooling into my belly button. I groaned thinking I was coming but it stopped, the feeling was like a mini orgasm and my cock bobbed about splashing into it and dribbling more clear sticky fluid out.

My ex teacher dipped her finger in and scooped some into the palm of her other hand, when she had a good amount in it she rose and walked across the room offering the hand to her husband who sat in a chair in the corner of the room.

I watched in disbelief as he drew his tongue around the slimy palm of her hand taking my fresh juice into his mouth. He stared into her eyes as he drank it all down noisily sucking her palm dry, she stroked the back of his head lovingly as he slurped it down.

"Good boy." She said, lovingly.

He thanked her with a nod of his head and a "Thank you Mistress."

Looking back over at me she grinned and said.

"Now, where were we, oh I know, you were about to suck my pussy to orgasm as my husband sucks on you."

My eyes must have nearly popped out of my head because she laughed again and said,

"Don't worry, I promise you will enjoy this."

I must have misheard her surely.

She sashayed back over to me exaggerating the sexiness of her walk on those deliciously high stilettoes, coming up to the head of the bed she leaned down and kissed me hungrily.

I was again lost in her pure feminine power and kissed her back with as much hunger as she gave me.

Suddenly a heat and wetness engulfed my cockhead and I could not help but groan loudly. She, just as suddenly disengaged from my mouth and raised a leg over my head and sat onto my face.

My god, the mouth on my cock felt wonderful. I knew it must be her husband George and it should have repulsed me, it was against everything I had ever understood sex to be but I just wanted to come, I NEEDED to come so, so badly.

I sucked her pussy lips into my open mouth and licked for all I was worth, she flooded my mouth with spurts of water, her hands clamped down on my abs and her long nails dug in as she squirmed and ground down onto my face. I tried to move my face away because I did not know what was going on, I panicked and thought she was pissing on me. I found out later that she was a squirter which I came to love to see.

She held my head in place with both hands and I had to swallow or drown, I found it wasn't as unpleasant as I thought and started to enjoy it. It sent my impending orgasm off course which was probably a good thing because I was about to come into her husband's mouth.

The incredibly sexy woman sitting on my face gyrated and pushed herself down harder as she came, I heard groans and screams from above as she moved like a piston, back and forth over my nose and lips riding my face throughout her orgasm.

I heard her hiss, "Suck him for me darling, drain all that spunk from his young body."

I felt his hand grip my shaft and he pulled the skin down as far as it would go, his tongue wrapped around the head fluttering like a butterflies wings. It was all too much for me and I erupted into her husband's hot, wet mouth. I felt him wanking me hard as he sucked and sucked. Seven, eight, nine jets of cum, it went on and on. I felt a wet finger slip into my tight asshole and I screamed as it sent even more cum from my spent cock, I was spasming, jumping and twitching on the bed as Mrs. Robinson clambered off of my face to slide down my body to kiss her husband.

"God, it turns me so much on every time you do that for me." She sighed lovingly to him.

They both looked down at me as they swapped my cum between kisses.

When they finished the kiss he wiped his lips with the back of his hand and said to me,

"Do you still want to fuck her?"

I was totally drained but my cock was still as hard as it had ever been, I nodded dumbly.

Mrs. Robinson turned toward me and straddled my hips lowering herself down onto it, her husband took hold of the base of my cock and guided me inside her. Her pussy felt like a furness of hot velvety custard and she sank effortlessly down to my balls.

It was my very first time inside a woman and it was well worth the long wait.

She lowered her body to mine and came in for a kiss, I soon found as her tongue slid into my mouth that her mouth was still full of my seed. She held her lips glued to mine holding my face in her hands until I was forced to swallow my entire load, I had no choice and with a gulp swallowed the slimy mixture of my cum and her saliva.

She rose and fell on my cock, sucking me into her hot body as her husband sat beside us stroking her breasts and kissing her.

As I had come not 3-4 minutes previous I knew I could last a bit longer, she orgasmed over and over thrusting her pelvis into mine.

She pinched my swollen nipples hard and I yelped in pain.

"You like that baby?" she crooned and did it again, this time kissing and sucking where she marked me.

She ground herself into me harder and harder each time making small gasps and moaning obscenities.

"Do you like his hard young cock, does it feel good inside you?" Her husband whispered from beside us.

"Oh God yesss," She answered him breathlessly grabbing his cheeks kissing him every bit as hungrily as she had kissed me earlier.

She rose and fell, up and down. I felt her muscles gripping me tighter each time she groaned in pleasure, her pussy seemed to convulse and squeeze my shaft as she shuddered above me.

I felt the tell-tale signs of my stomach tightening, my legs were tensing and knew I was about to blow another load.

My fists balled as I pulled on the ropes and my ass muscles clenched as my balls drew closer into my body. The first jet of cum nearly made me black out it was that powerful, I screamed into my orgasm and she squealed as she felt my cum spurt into her.

She twisted and grabbed her husband by the shoulders burying her head into the crook of his neck as she milked the cum from my twitching body. She relentlessly rode me through my orgasm and I was helpless below her, every spasm felt like a separate orgasm of its own. My hands were gripping the ropes and were making the bed creak with the tension I was putting on them.

When it was over her husband helped her to climb off of me leaving me naked before them, I suddenly felt very self-conscious and embarrassed laying here before them both. I watched as he lowered his hand to her pussy lips and he rubbed them lovingly, then moving those wet fingers to his face licked them clean.

They spent a few minutes kissing and he told her how much he loved her.

My spent cock lay lifeless in a puddle of cum against my stomach and I felt like I was intruding on their time.

Mrs. Robinson whispered something in his ear and George looked back at me. Much to my horror he took my lifeless cock into his hands, then proceeded to wipe me clean with a warm wet cloth that he took from a bowl of water that was placed on the bedside table.

"No, please, no. untie me, I can do it."

"Shhhhh," he said, just be still. Let me, I want to."

He pulled the foreskin down cleansing and wiping under the ridge, he wiped over the crown making me squirm at his caress while Mrs. Robinson watched smiling from the chair he had vacated earlier.

When he was happy with his work he took my limp cock and kissed the head patting my leg and rose to join his wife.

They kissed and cuddled again then came to the bedside, Mrs. Robinson lent down kissing me gently on the forehead.

Dylan1
Dylan1
688 Followers
12