Mrs. Robinson's Quid Pro Quo Ch. 02

Story Info
Mentor Pam dominants young black student teacher.
5.3k words
4.52
4.9k
3
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/30/2024
Created 01/11/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pam Robinson - lady in the streets but a freak in the bed, prim and proper 3rd grade teacher, a true 50 year old former MILF evolving into a Cougar. Mrs. Robinson is set to get a 23 year-old African-American student teacher from the local community college just as Mr. Robinson (John) gets a promotion that takes him away from the house and away from his hyper sexual wife.

Read Chapter one to get the background and how they arrived in this position.

John returned from training, walked through the house and found his wife, on all fours, on their bed, in cuban two-toned leopard lingerie stockings, black with black heels with red bottoms still on, leapoard corset lace top with black tool, garter belt and straps. She had her hand reached around, buried in her snatch, breathing heavy.

"About fucking time you got here, Momma need's her boi's dick!"

John dropped everything, she swung around on the bed and before he could strip, he was plowing her from behind wheelbarrow style, the feel of the fine hosiery in his hands, the vision of her bouncing her crotch, hair pulled back in a pony tail, her mouth open gasping to each thrust.

"Don't cum Motherfucker!" she announced the smell of gin rebounding back to him, her desire torched by the fuel of Tanqueray from the green bottle.

He pulled out, her face angry, he was too close and backed away, and began to strip naked, gaining time, his cock pulsing, his load was close and receding back. She stood up, she pushed him back into the dresser, an angry grin, her hands on his chest, wrapped a leg around his leg and kissed him passionately.

John reached out and slipped his hand beneath her the cup of the corset and pinched her right nipple, her head kicked back, they were so sensitive the smallish 32a breasts, her mouth agape, his other hand lifted her up and soon she was riding his cock while he sat on the dresser. He knew since he was so close the first time to just exploding inside, he had more time this time, she slid deep on his shaft hitting a spot.

"OHHH BABY!" she exclaimed, his hand still pinching and digging into her nipple. He stepped away from the dresser, both her legs wrapped, his hands made it around her back and he used his tall frame to bounce her up and down on his cock.

"YES BOI! YES!" She screamed climaxing on his rod, he walked forward, her trembling body beneath him as he laid her down, pulled her legs over his shoulders and fucked her hard and fast cumming just a couple minutes behind her.

John was tired, but since being gone all week Pam stayed in her lingerie, strutting around as he was doing chores undone, watching him, waiting. The shades were all drawn, she freely left nipples exposed, only adjusting on occasion. She only had this persona when dressed up, and she would make sure she had everything, the adornments, the lipstick, even dark eye shadow or cat eyes.

This change built up slowly, Pam adding a piece of the persona almost weekly, with the inviting lingerie but also the dominant talk and behavior. John recalled on a Saturday just after lunch about two months ago was when he first returned to her drunk and horny and things elevated. It was approaching dinner time, and she finally fixed another drink, getting a whiskey water for him. She stood in the kitchen, hands on hips, until he got around to figuring out and fixing dinner, a light salad with chicken breast on top of mix greens with a Mediterranean dressing and toppings.

He knew this Pam very well, she had built this dominant personality she treated him with quite a bit lately, his 6'2" frame, 220 lbs., in good shape using time at the station to life consistent. John had a square jaw, endearing smile and rugged good looks, even when he grows, what Pam calls his 'porn' mustache. He shaved his head now, but always had dark, full hair until recently.

He cleaned up while she sat, her leg up in the air, on her second drink since starting supper, filling her finger nails, watching his every move. This was an unspoken ritual of John doing chores until she either ordered him to do something sexual, or he did something wrong and she punished him with some light obedience.

He made it through cleaning up and she got up, looked at him side eye, and walked into the bedroom. John pivoted and followed her into the bedroom where she stood by the bed waiting, he didn't have to ask, just disrobed and sat on the bed. She put her arms around his neck, slipped her leg around his back, then the other and lowered on his cock.

"Ohhhhh, good boi...ohhhhh" Pam slid down on his shaft, then arched backwards, putting the pressure of his cock deeper it driving inside her torso. She moved her hands along his arms until she was almost horizontal to the ground, then pulled up again, repeating this motion she called 'rock the boat'. "SHIT! Ohhh baby, I've missed my cock!"

He leant forward, face in her neck and then she would recede back.

"YESS! YESSSS!" she came, her fluids rushing more this time, warming his shaft, he turned her and standing on the floor pounded her cunt, holding her hips and pulling her tight when he came.

------------------------------------------------------

Tyresse, Mr. Goodman, finished his orientation week and two weeks of observation at Washington Elementary in Mrs. Robison's 3rd grade classroom and two things were very apparent. He had a good demeanor, could engage with all students, and secondly, he was gorgeous, charismatic and a sweet young man.

Pam remembers the day, the time and what was going on the moment Tyresse first flirted with ther.

"You're gonna have to tell me your secret, so I can tell my Momma she needs to step up her game," Tyrese said, Pam having a salad alone in the teacher's lounge, he in a shirt and tie, tight to his athletic frame. He played baseball at the community college and still kept in fine shape, she guessed about 190 lbs of muscle, 6'3". "You obviously eat well, Momma..."

He paused and to her it felt like how John would address her when Pam was in her dominant mode.

"...Momma needs to cut her carbs and she's only 42!"

Pam did a good job keeping it professional for his first three weeks, her husband being gone, coming back, being gone, coming back led to really good return home sex with John.

Note 12:34 p.m., third week of semester two, teacher's lounge her first sexual thought about Tyrese crossed her mind. Looking at his hard body pressed against the fabric of his shirt, she saw her hands there, on his face her lips on his lips.

"Mrs. Robinson?" He said, his smiled dimmed a little.

"Mr. Goodman, tell your Momma just move more and eat less," she said, looking down at her salad and back up at him. "I'm sure she's beautiful."

"Yeah, back in the day for sure..." He said looking down. "I worry about her weight now, I mean if she lost the weight she'd be gorgeous like you...ah...I mean..."

"It's okay," Pam said, her heart fluttering a little, looking back down and she got up, purposefully brushing his shoulder going to the sink. "You're not so bad yourself."

He tilted his head, smiled and then the smile grew bigger.

"Aww, you're too nice," Tyresse said and left out of the room and was out of earshot when Pam muttered.

"No I'm not..."

------------------------------------------------------

"A whole FUCKING month!" Pam elevated at John, knowing this was the deal but it not being a real deal until that moment the words came out of his mouth. "I know...the raise...I know..."

John was on the edge of the bed, having packed before she got home, head in his hands. He thought they left on Wednesday, but the flights were best, and they would be able to leave a couple days earlier, if they left tonight.

They had adapted well to the week at a time off, getting things around the house covered, garbage out, bills paid, those kinds of things. He figured the sex would be fine, misunderstanding at first thinking he'd only be a few hours away and she could visit on the weekends, or he possibly come home for a day. Instead he was being flow out to the coast for the intensive training, which it took one of the three months away, only going to be gone two.

He tried to point some of these things out, Pam understanding but not accepting in the moment.

Eventually she settled down and even helped him check his large suitcase for everything, getting a little handsy, though they didn't have any time to mess around, the Uber was coming in less than 30 minutes. Pam eventually hugged him and thanked him for assuring their retirement savings was healthy. Soon enough they were standing on the front step waiting.

"Maybe it's time I find that young, black stud, we talked about in Nashville?" Pam joked, getting only John's raised 'don't think about it' eyebrows. "Just a thought..."

The car pulled in, they kissed and he was whisked away to the airport, Pam watched and in her head she had....just a thought.

------------------------------------------------------

Two weeks flew by, she did have a menopausal week where things were quite right, getting her attention off of sex and the fact John was gone. Part of the 2nd week Tyresse had 'conference' or something that this new program did bringing their students back before they were set to take over their classes.

He had been observing, doing one subject a day, then two, and was set to take over the class on Tuesday of the following week, having returned from conference, he walked in Friday. They had a normal day, the kids in a good mood and he had excitement from talking to he other students in his program.

Their banter was light, but present, over compliments on dress and attire, lending to slight comments about her fitness, his strength. Pam could tell he was experienced, the casual ease of sliding in and out of professional and personal, not too eager. She was confident he shared the attraction and might act on it if presented the opportunity.

Long calls with John during the 2nd week, combined with everything else had put her sexual libido in neutral, until mid-afternoon that Friday Tyresse returned.

She was busy at her desk, the kids at recess when she was checking their writing and he touched her on her shoulder startling her.

"Oh! Tyresse..." she gasped and then laughed. "You shouldn't sneak up on a woman..."

Her system shocked combined with the smell of his body spray and the look in the young man's eyes, for the first time he was worried.

"Mrs. Robinson....I...I...I'm worried about Tuesday," He said, then put his head down. "I'm behind on my lesson planning, I...spent too much time on other 'things' over the three days....Can I push it back?"

"It's set firm you start Tuesday," she said, the trap of teaching is you have time until you don't. "You can skip this afternoon's lesson and I'll deliver it, then let's plan on doing some work after school. Do you have anything going on tonight?"

"I do, but I'd cancel if you have time," Tyresse said humbly. "I don't want to ruin..."

"Dear, my dance card is open..."

"Dance? Huh?'

"Nevermind, too much Bridgerton..."

In the moment, in school, she didn't have time to consider they were now going to alone, after work, on a weekend. The afternoon passed, she found him in the elementary library pouring through his unit plans and how they were instructed to organize things.

"You are quite behind, aren't you," she said looking at the dates, his eyes almost welling up with tears. She asked him some questions and determined they had given him a template that had more work inside of it than necessary. "I see the issue here, you've been working hard, however this is a bit much. Are all your classmates this behind?"

"Most didn't say much, except they had work to do," He said, again his eyes were waiting for his savior.

Pam delivered.

"Let's get to work," she said, sitting down besides him and from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. they dug in and she guided him through one lesson at a time, through one unit at a time. They got to a stopping point.

"Here's my address," she said handing Tyresse a slip of paper. "Meet me there and we'll hammer some more out, oh and what would you like me to have delivered?"

His bubbly personality was returning, seeing the process and getting the right help, he looked down at the address, then up again.

"What's wrong Tyresse?" she asked, his hesitation puzzling.

"Thank you..." he said, and shot up off his chair and hugged her in the middle of the library. He smelled amazing, and his strength engulfed her. Their embrace quickly broke, both took a step back and smiled.

"No problem...pizza?" Pam asked.

"Sure..."

------------------------------------------------------

On the calendar, on her fridge, there was a "thought of the day" that read - The boundary between fantasy and reality can be crossed with a single ask.

Working hard and putting the finishing touches on Tyresse's first teaching unit, munching on pizza, led to a simple ask.

"Can I get you something to drink, Tyresse?" Pam said, holding up the green gin bottle of her usual Tanqueray Gin. "I'm having a G & T"

"Um, same I guess?" he said, not having a preference, but didn't want to be a bother asking for something else, then seeing the fully stocked bar behind her. "Unless you have some sort of whiskey and Coke?"

"Whiskey and Coke it is..."

She brought the glasses over as he was finishing the last lesson, he folded the book closed and taking the glass took a hearty sip.

"It's always better after accomplishing something," Pam said, spouting more. "I mean anyone can come home and get sloshed, but it's better after hard work. Work first...play..."

"Second..."

Tyresse downed his and set it back on the bar, walking around the living space for the first time. Pam filled him up again.

"I have to sip mine..."

"Oh really Mrs. Robinson..."

"Pam...outside of school you don't have to be so formal..."

"Pam...yes, so why would you have to sip?

"My husband prefers I don't...I have a bit of a...should I say, temperament...when I drink too fast."

He smiled, keeping her last statement open for consideration, he could prod and find out for sure, but that means she could define the temperament away from one of the more alluring, delicious, thoughts.

The thought hovered between them and Pam minutes later downed the drink, mixing them each another looking up at him between each pour, stir and slice of the lime.

"Wait here..." she said handing him his drink, walking by him and down the hall that hd her bedroom, office, bathroom and laundry.

Tyresse wandered around some more, seeing the spacious back yard and large deck.

A light appeared from another room attached to the deck and he could see Pam changing, silhouetted in the shade covering the sliders to the deck. Suddenly there was a whir of a motor, then a light showing a hot tub, it's top automatically rising.

He got nervous, thinking perhaps he should leave, his body heading to the bar and towards the door.

"Tyresse, join me in the hot tub," Pam said catching him before he got so far, throwing him some shorts standing in the living in a skimpy bikini. Her smallish breasts were covered with a modest amount of fabric, the stringed supports and pattern only barely covered her triangle bush, trimmed short. "I'll be in the water."

"Mrs. Robinson...I..."

"Do not stand me up Tyresse. You will join me, now go change."

She disappeared out the slider from the living room, he followed and peaked out at her, backside swaying back and forth, the shorts in his hands.

"Tyresse!" Pam hollered, not turning around, walking up the steps to the tub and gracefully submerging in, she had her drink out there and sipped it, looking at the frightened, young protégée in the door. "You DO NOT want to disappoint me!"

Her firm directness was deliberating, feeling himself rise in his dockers, though he knew there were lines and professionally he didn't want to cross.

He looked down at the shorts, thinking to himself - 'I'll just humor her and get in' - before going to the bathroom, putting them on, grabbing his drink and heading to the hot tub. She was neck deep, the water bubbling when he approached, he paused looking at her beauty. Hair up, strong shoulders disappearing into the water.

"Get in."

He took a deep swallow of liquid courage, climbed up and was sitting across, though her long legs did find his and quickly began to play. Laughing she rose up, her top was down and her small breasts were now visible.

"Is this ethical, Tyresse? A married supervisor, half naked in front of her student?"

His eyes studied the small, pointed nipples going from the hot to the cool air.

"Hardly...Pam..."

"Mrs. Robinson," she said rising up, water running down her stomach, she walked across his legs and stayed above his lap. "It would unethical if your grade depended on...things..."

"Quid pro quo?" He asked...

"It would be only unethical if it wasn't dependent on, well, your 'performance'..."

Pam moved his breast close to his mouth.

"On how well you listen...don't touch..."

She brought it close to his lips, but not on them, her hands on his shoulders, she looking down at him, hands at his side.

"Open your mouth..."

Tyresse did as he was told, the older woman capturing his attention unlike the scores of young, immature, pussy he would smash on a regular basis. His lips parted and she held his face and moved her nipple to his lip.

"Suck...Ohhhh...."

Tyresse did as he was told, she forcefully mashed his hair, pushing his face into her sensitive nipples, both their eyes were closed, he moved to the other one and back, she rubbing it against the scruff of a beard.

"Bite them, gently Child..."

His cock was screaming hard under the roaring water, in the shorts too small for his athletic hips and ass. Tyresse clamped down and twisted, sending Pam into a frenzy, her hands all over his face, neck and shoulders, trying to hold still.

"Release!" she commanded and when he did, she reached down, slid off her bottoms, turned and presented her ass, spreading her cheeks just above the water line, plump but firm, the tiny hole showing, her pussy lips protruding out of her slit. "Suck, lick, rim me!"

Looking over her shoulder, Tyresse met her eyes and moved to her hole, having several women do this to him, he'd never, until his tongue painted and lapped over her hole, on her taint, to the edge of her pussy and back.

"Ohhh, Child...suck it..." Pam breathed, her eyes closed.

She laughed, her "thought for the day" - The boundary between fantasy and reality can be crossed with a single ask - turned into multiple asks and a metamorphosis blending her bed and professional persona. John had gotten the calendar, it had a fantastical twist the the usual cliche' musings and it brought their idea of sharing Pam to life, only without John.

"OHHHH!" she exclaimed, his nose rooting into her hole, the lips, finding a crease, sucking the edge as she relaxed. "Mmmmmmm"

The water level was just below her hips, his torso still inside, she was now curious about her plaything and what he was packing beneath the surface. Grinding against his face, it felt so good, so wrong, and so right all at once and she wanted more, so much more.

Pam remembered John wanting this, a young black stud taking his wife, even though they didn't talk since Nashville...how hung was he?

Does she want to share this with John??

"Ohhh, baby, yes!" she said, his hand petting her clit, letting him take some initiative, knowing now where she wanted to go with their tryst. "Finger fuck me!"

He was quite turned on by her taking charge, under the circumstances relaxed, waiting for each command. He pushed two, then three meaty fingers inside her, finding spots, feeling the fluid of excitement rush over his hand, moving his hand there, pulling out and sucking on her clit.

12