Mrs Rossi's Boy Toy

Story Info
My friend's mom takes her frustrations out on me.
6.4k words
4.53
29.8k
35
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dervish99
dervish99
42 Followers

#cumeating #femdom #smoking

This is a fantasy I have had for over 30 years, Sofia Rossi was indeed the mom of a friend of mine, and my description of her is as accurate as time allows me to remember. Nothing unfortunately of what is to follow ever happened, all characters are over 18.

Because I think the tags should be at the beginning and not the end, so as to make a reader's choice of whether to carry on or not, easier and hence not be surprised by the content, I will always put tags at the beginning of a story.

This is my first story, so constructive comments at the end are welcomed, please keep nasty comments to yourself, life really is too short. 8-)

I had called around to my mate's house one morning to see what time we were supposed to be going to the movies, But Mark was out, Mrs Rossi asked me in and I sat down in the kitchen.

Mrs Rossi was my best mate's mom. She was in her late 40s and owned and worked in an Italian restaurant, she was about 5ft9, average build, with small pert breasts, short dark hair, and was a heavy smoker.

She was dressed only in her bathrobe, which was tied tightly around her waist. Her hair was a tousled mess, and she seemed flustered and a bit pissed off.

What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing, well nothing you would understand" she said.

"Try me" I replied.

She just looked at me for a while, then reached over to the ashtray that was on the table and picked up the lit cigarette that had been smouldering in it. She took a long hard pull on it and exhaled the smoke towards the ceiling.

"Well, she said," taking another drag on the cigarette.

"If you must know Carlos, my husband fucked me this morning, and then the cunt left for work without finishing me off."

She stubbed the cigarette out in the ashtray angrily, pulled another one from the pack and lit it up.

"There you weren't expecting that from your mate's mom were you?"

"You men are all the same, happy to get what you want, and fuck whatever anyone wants or needs."

"I'm sorry, "I said. "Not all of us are like that."

"Yeah right, every man I've ever been with has been a total twat when it comes to what I need."

"Well, you haven't been with me," I said and then immediately tried to backtrack.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have said that," I said

"That's because you're not a man, you're just a boy. She said. "Even if you weren't like all the others it would be because you have no experience and don't know how to treat a woman."

"Look" I started, but she cut me off.

"You're not going to convince me of anything, by talking so I'll show you my problem."

She took a final drag on the cigarette and put it out in the ashtray. Mrs Rossi stood and undid the tie on her bathrobe, she let it fall to the ground and sat back down. She parted her legs to let me see her pussy. It was cleanly shaved, and glistening with her juices. There was cum on her inner thigh, and globules were starting to leak from between her beautiful cunt lips.

"Do you like what you see?" she asked.

"Yes," I stammered.

"Good, because now you get to prove to me your not like the other useless cunts I've had. I need to cum so badly, you are going to kneel between my legs and bring me to orgasm with your mouth and tongue. Whilst you are at it you might as well clean up the cum from my useless husband."

"But Mrs Rossi, I..." "

Shut up!" she snapped, "I'll do the talking here, and you will do as you're told. Now get down there and start licking."

I quickly dropped to my knees between her legs and began to lap up the juices that were running down her thighs. I tasted the salty tang of her husband's semen, mixed with the sweet taste of her pussy juice.

I gently ran my tongue up and down her slit, pausing occasionally to run it across her clit. I pushed my tongue into her hole and wiggled it around inside her, tasting her juices. Mrs Rossi seemed to relax into the chair as I continued to lick her and gently suck on her clit.

She reached out for her cigarettes and lit up another, exhaling smoke from between her lips, aimed down at my face, she let out a deep sigh, as I licked and sucked her pussy. I felt her pussy contracting as she forced out her husband's cum, it ran from between her lips and into my mouth.

"Ohhhh yes, you little slut, you love that don't you? You fucking dirty little whore! Lick it all up you little bitch, make sure you get it all, I want to see you swallow it all."

I lapped up all the cum I could find until her pussy was completely clean. I then used my fingers to scoop up any remaining cum, and brought it to my mouth. Mrs Rossi watched me intently as I licked her clean, she smoked her cigarette blowing smoke down into my face.

"I do believe you enjoy me smoking as much as you enjoy cleaning my cunt don't you?"

I mumbled yes whilst my mouth was full of her pussy lips. She took a final drag of her cig and stubbed it out.

"I'm clean now, focus on my clit bitch, make me cum."

I continued sucking on her clit, holding it between my lips whilst sucking it and flicking it with my tongue, Mrs Rossi's breathing started to become faster and faster her body tensed as her orgasm but her, she screamed as she came over my face, squirting into my mouth. I swallowed as fast as I could, but some of it escaped from my lips and dripped onto her thighs.

"Oh that was wonderful, what a talented pussy eater you are," she said, leaning forward to kiss me. Her lips tasting her own cum,. "Thank you, "I said, " that was my first time."

"So you truly are a virgin." She said with a grin. "Never fucked a woman? Never had one play with your cock?"

"No" I replied, "I've never even seen a woman naked before."

"Well with a tongue as skilled as that you shouldn't have any problems pleasuring your future girlfriends. I suppose I should reward you for the best orgasm I've had for longer than I can remember."

"Now my husband may be useless when it comes to pleasuring me, but I won't cheat on him, so I don't plan on letting you fuck me, but you can jerk off for me and I will let you cum over my tits if you like."

"Yes please," I said.

I was a little disappointed but I knew that if I wanted to see more of Mrs Rossi I would have to do whatever she wanted.

"Get up," she said.

I stood and moved in front of her.

"Take off your clothes."

I did as she asked. I pulled off my t-shirt and unbuckled my belt. I then slid my jeans down my legs, revealing my hardening cock. Mrs Rossi looked at my cock and smiled.

"You know what to do."I grabbed my cock, and l slowly stroked it, watching Mrs Rossi take another cigarette from the packet.

"That's right, stroke your cock for me."

I continued stroking, watching her smoke and watch me.

"Do you like watching me smoke?"

"Yes" I replied, "I love watching you smoke."

"Well, I think I should give me a little show, while you stroke your cock."

She took a puff of her cigarette, blew smoke towards me, and I responded by taking hold of my cock again and slowly stroking it.

"What a nice cock you have, I bet you'd like to put it in my mouth wouldn't you?"

"Yes" I moaned, "I'd love to put my cock in your mouth."

Mrs Rossi laughed and took another puff on her cigarette.

"Well you can't," she said.

She saw the look of disappointment on my face.

"Stop touching yourself and put your hands behind your back." She said.

I did as I was told. Mrs Rossi rolled the fingertip of each middle finger around the head of my cock, coating them in my pre-cum. With her cigarette clamped between her lips she reached up and ran her lubed fingertips around my nipples. I gasped at the immediate pleasure such a simple action created. Mrs Rossi rolled my now very hard and sensitive nipples between her fingers, pulling on them and pinching them.

She took the cigarette between her thumb and index finger and dragged on it, removing it from her mouth she blew a stream of warm smoke at my left nipple, whilst simultaneously dragging the fingernail hard down my right nipple. I let out a loud gasp as both nipples were stimulated,

I looked down at my cock, and saw it twitch in response to the sensations being sent through my body. A look of pleasurable menace came across Mrs Rossi's face, she reached up holding the cigarette between her fingers, she moved the lit tip towards my left nipple.

"Don't you dare move she said or you will get hurt."

I stood stock still as she moved the cigarette closer to my nipple, I could feel the heat from the glowing tip, as she brought it closer still, just at the point I thought she would intentionally burn me she pulled it away and replaced it with her lips and tongue, sucking on it gently.

"Good boy, I'm glad you trusted me not to hurt you too much." She said. "Now I want you to stroke your cock for me again, but this time I want you to concentrate on my tits."

"Yes Miss" I replied.

Mrs Rossi took a long drag on her cigarette, blowing smoke directly into my eyes.

"Good boy, keep stroking your cock for me."

She took another drag on her cigarette and then turned her attention back to my nipples. She licked and sucked one nipple, then the other, biting and pulling on them. I couldn't help myself, I began to moan and felt the cum building up inside my balls. Mrs Rossi stopped playing with my nipples and took another drag on her cigarette.

"Don't stop stroking your cock for me, or I'll have to punish you." She said.

I continued wanking my cock, as she smoked and watched her. As she finished her cigarette, she removed it from between her lips and placed it in the ashtray on the table.

"Are you ready to cum for me now?" She asked.

"Yes miss" I replied.

"Then cum for me." She said.

I came hard, shooting rope after rope of thick white spunk over her tits. There was a thick river of cum stuck between her breasts, and even more dripping from the underside of her soft boob. She scooped up a load of thick stringy cum and draped it over her right nipple, she did the same with her left, she looked like she had stalactites of cum hanging from them.

She lit up yet another cigarette and exhaled her smoke down over her dirty breasts.

"Time to clean up boy," she said.

I lowered my head down and licked upwards between her breasts, she took a drag from her cig and blew smoke down her cleavage and into my open cum filled mouth. I swallowed everything, then continued to lick her breasts clean, savouring the taste of my cum on her warm skin. I purposely left her nipples until last. Licking around each one I cleaned my cum from her hard buds, gently sucking them.

"Harder, suck them harder." She said.

I clamped my lips around her very hard nipple and sucked for all I was worth, flicking it with my tongue, I even dared to gently bite on it. I hadn't noticed but she had slipped her hand down between her legs and was frantically finger fucking herself.

"Yes, oh yes, fuck, fuck, fuck."

Her fingers were really going for it, she came with a scream, pushing me away from her breast so hard I fell backwards onto the floor. She was slouched on the kitchen chair, legs wide apart, her hand resting on her thigh. She was still panting from the powerful orgasm she had just given herself. She picked up her cigarette from the ashtray and took an unimaginably long drag on it, exhaling a big cloud of smoke, and pent-up frustration.

"You know what I think?" She said, looking down at me.

"What's that miss?" I replied, still on the floor.

"I think you have just become my boy toy. I cannot continue to not experience pleasure and control like that more often," she said.

"I'm going to take you as my boy toy, no more frustration caused by my useless husband, you will be my new toy. I will not fuck you, you will never have your cock inside me, but I will let you wank off and cum on me, so long as you clean up afterwards."

"I might even use my hands on you if I'm feeling like you deserve it. Oh, there are so many desires, fantasies and needs I have, and now you're here to help me fulfil them. I think we are going to have a lot of fun together."

I sat up at this point trying to digest the luck that had just befallen me, I was to be my friend's mom's toy.

"I've already told you that I will make you do things you wouldn't normally do, but I want to hear you say it, say you want this. Say you want to be my little slut boy toy. Say you want to be my cum dumpster. Say you want to be my cum slave. Say it, say it now." she repeated.

"Please miss, please can I be your cum dumpster? Please can I be your cum slave? Please can I be your little slut boy toy?"

She smiled and put out her cigarette in the ashtray, she stood up and walked towards me. She reached down grabbed my hair and pulled my face up to hers. She kissed me deeply, thrusting her tongue deep into my throat. Then she pushed me back down on the floor.

"I'm going for a shower," she said. "You had best get dressed and fuck off home, I don't expect you to be here when I come back downstairs, before you go leave me your mobile number on the table, so I can call you when I need cleaning, or servicing in another way. I think I'm going to call you dial a boy she said with a smile, as she gathered up her dressing robe and left the room.

And that's how it all began. I went home and thought about what had happened that morning. Had I really let an older woman seduce me, use me as her toy? Did I really eat her husband's cum from her pussy, did I clean my cum from her breasts. The answer was yes, had I enjoyed it? More than I probably should have, was it that I enjoyed being used, abused and dominated by an older married woman, my friend's mom at that?

Over a week later I got a text message from Mrs Rossi. It was around lunchtime and the message said come around today when I finish work at 5.30, don't be late and don't even think about not turning up.

Yes Miss I replied. I arrived at 5.30 pm. I knocked on the door and waited. After a few seconds I heard high heels on the kitchen floor, then the door opened and Mrs Rossi appeared. She was wearing a cream silk blouse, a black pencil skirt, black stockings, and black stilettos, which made her legs look amazing. She looked stunning.

"Come in," she said, "close the door behind you."

I did as I was told and followed her through to the living room. She sat down on the sofa and crossed her legs, revealing the tops of her hold-up stockings.

"I remember a couple of weeks ago you were around here waiting for Mark to get ready and go out somewhere. I had just got home from work, and now I think about it you kept taking sneaky glances at me. I was dressed like this, and you couldn't stop looking at me, did you fancy me? were you thinking about me?" She asked as she lit a cigarette.

I remembered the evening well, Mrs Rossi was indeed dressed as she was today, she had her feet up and was relaxing with a glass of wine and a cigarette.

"Well tonight can be similar to that night, you can look at me and watch me relax with wine and my cigarettes, only tonight you can be useful."

She patted the seat on the couch next to her.

"Sit here," she said.

I sat down and she scooted into the corner and lifted her legs, placing her feet on my thighs.

"Take my shoes off, they look a million dollars, but they hurt like hell after 8 hours."

"Now give me a nice foot massage whilst I try and unwind after a hard day in the restaurant, don't worry about the time, Mark is away with his slut of a girlfriend, and my useless hubby is working late."

I removed her shoes and started to rub the soles of her feet and her toes through the black nylon of the stockings.

"That feels good, but keep rubbing," she said, "you can squeeze my toes."

I continued rubbing her feet. She reached behind her and picked up her wine glass, taking a sip she leaned back and relaxed to my touch. I continued massaging her feet for about 10 minutes whilst she continued to enjoy her wine.

"Pass me my handbag, it's at the side of the couch," she said.

I did this then went back to rubbing her feet.

"Move up to my calves now, you can be more aggressive with your fingers."

I started to rub her calves, as Mrs Rossi reached into her handbag, and pulled out her cigarettes, a gold lighter and a pair of metal-rimed reading glasses.

"I remember when you were perving at me a couple of weeks ago, I was also wearing my glasses and smoking. Do you have a fetish for glasses or smoking?" She asked.

"Both," I mumbled

"Really, both smoking and me wearing my glasses turns you on, does it? Do you like it when I pull my glasses down a bit and peer over the top of them?" She asked.

"Yes, I do, I love it," I replied.

"Do you like it when I smoke, when I suck on my ciggy and inhale the smoke?"

"Yes, I do," I replied.

"Good, because I need a cigarette now. Move your hands up further and massage my thighs for a bit."

I moved my hands up her legs and under her skirt, squeezing her thighs with my fingers.

"Rub harder."

I rubbed harder, feeling her stocking tops. As I continued my massage Mrs Rossi opened the packet of cigarettes and pulled one out, she placed the filter tip between her red lips, and whilst looking at me over the top of her glasses, brought her gold lighter up, ignited it and lit her cigarette.

She took a long drag and exhaled slowly.

"That's better," She said.

I continued rubbing her legs, moving my hands further up her legs. I felt the smooth silkiness of her panties, and then Mrs Rossi parted her legs slightly, allowing me better access to her inner thighs. I could smell her perfume and her pussy juices, which were seeping from her cunt. I could see the outline of her pussy lips through her white panties, and as I looked closer I could see the moisture that had formed in her panties.

Mrs Rossi moved my hand up to her crotch, I could feel the heat coming from her pussy, through her panties. There was a growing damp spot caused by her juices running from her cunt. She brought my hand up to her pubic bone and placed my thumb on her clit.

"Rub it, with a small circular motion, and press gently through my panties." She said.

I pressed my thumb against her clit, and rubbed it in a circular motion as I had been told. Mrs Rossi closed her eyes and moaned softly. I continued rubbing her clit, while Mrs Rossi continued to smoke her cigarette. She inhaled it, taking the smoke deep into her lungs. Her chest rose and fell with the pattern of her smoking. Mrs Rossi soon began to breathe more deeply, I could sense her orgasm building, as she stopped smoking and just held her cigarette between her fingers. She started to shudder gently.

She let out a low whimper, followed by a long deep moan as she climaxed.

"Oh my." She said.

"That was exquisite, so gentle, so beautiful, that was a full body orgasm, you clever, clever boy. The mix of stress relief after a hard day, the wine, the cigarettes, and having my boy toy servicing my clit gave me perhaps the gentlest but most powerful orgasm ever."

I continued rubbing her clit until she regained her composure.

"You are a very talented young man, thank you." She said. "I feel like I should give you a reward, but I don't want to spoil you, or think that I'm here to serve you."

I was happy to be in the space I was in with this gorgeous MILF letting my finger her, but I obviously wanted more than she was probably going to allow me.

"So I'm going to give you some pleasure whilst you continue to pleasure me. Take off your shirt and go lie down on the floor."

I did as I was told. I lay down on the carpet and waited for her next instruction. Mrs Rossi put out her cigarette and stood up. She unzipped her skirt, letting it fall to the floor, she stepped out of her panties and lit up a fresh cigarette. She walked over to me and stood over my head, with a foot on each side of me, I was getting a wonderful view of her shaved pussy.

dervish99
dervish99
42 Followers
12