Mrs. Santa's Surprise

Story Info
Helping her favorite customers have a great Christmas Eve.
5.7k words
4.58
39.3k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I adjusted my rather sheer blouse, undoing another button. My lace bra would show a little, but that was the point. It was that time of night. I'd learned that on Friday and Saturday nights in particular, sales went up when I revealed a little more. Sometimes a female customer would get a little brusque, occasionally even downright frosty seeing it. But it was worth the risk. Of all the liquor stores to choose from in this little town, I wanted people to choose mine. Even if that took a bit of cleavage and keeping the heat a little higher in the winter, it was a fair trade.

Most customers didn't know it, but I owned the drive-through liquor store where I worked most nights. I had a couple part-time employees who could give me a night off occasionally, but I'd never ask them to wear anything revealing or flirt with customers. Of course not. But for me -- not only did I not mind, I got something out of it too.

Of course, multiple times a month I'd have a guy, usually a hopeful young one, ask to see my boobs. Especially as the clock inched toward midnight, I was never surprised to hear it. Sometimes he'd offer twenty bucks, fifty, or one time even a hundred. Sometimes it'd be the already-drunk guy in the passenger seat, aged around 55. I turned them all down. I'd just point to the camera over the window and mutter something about getting fired if the manager caught me. That was going too far, and I could lose my business license if word got out. But if wearing something tight, low-cut, or sheer helped pay the bills, I was in. Short skirts in the summer heat never hurt either, especially if I had to bend down and pick up a case of beer.

It had been a rather busy night with several customers an hour. Christmas was usually like this, with people stopping by for a bottle of wine on the way to a dinner or restocking their liquor cabinet before a party. My prices were a little higher than the big box stores in town, but I offered the convenience of a quality range of products with the ease of never leaving their vehicle. People were willing to pay for that.

It was about ten minutes to midnight, almost closing time. I'd be balancing out my drawer and falling into my warm bed before I knew it.

Then my favorite customers drove up. I recognized the SUV right away on the camera as it circled the building. I smiled and walked toward the window. They were reliable, often buying a couple bottles of wine or a bottle of liquor. I usually saw them every weekend, and occasionally on a weekday too. They were flirts, which made transactions more fun.

Tonight it was only the wife. She smiled at me from the driver's seat. A petite blond, her accent revealed she'd probably grown up in the South, and she always applauded my fashion choices, the kind of woman who spreads good cheer and kindness. I liked her.

"Hey darlin'. How's it going tonight? Great bra, by the way."

"Thanks, Sadie! Not bad. Lots of liquor around Christmas, as always. What can I get you tonight?"

"Actually, I have something different to ask for. You may think it's a strange request."

I laughed. "I get a lot of those. I can handle it."

"I was wondering. Christmas is next week. Are you planning to wear that sexy little Mrs. Claus outfit again, like you have the last couple years?"

I laughed. "Yes. It's a shameless attempt to get customers here on Christmas Eve, I know."

"Oh honey, I love it. And I don't blame you. But here's the thing -- my husband talks about that outfit for about two months after Christmas. It drives him insane."

"I'm sorry!"

"No, honey, I think it's funny. But that's what I wanted to ask you about. Hey, it's cold out here. Would you mind if I come in?"

"Sure, park around front and I'll let you in the back door."

"The manager won't mind? Catch you on camera?"

"No problem there." I smiled.

I'd interacted with Sadie a couple times a week for years now. I was happy to have a few minutes with her. I opened the door and waved her inside.

"I will never get used to this cold," she said. "I miss Georgia especially this time of year."

"Come in come in, I've got a sofa with blankets over here. There's a space heater too. That's where I sit and watch the cameras between customers. Do you want a drink? Some tea maybe?"

"No I'm fine, honey, but thank you."

"Let me turn off the outside lights and then I'll join you. No wait, I see one more customer sneaking in before closing time. Just give me a minute."

I took care of the customer, and then I closed down as he drove away, locking the sliding door and yanking the curtains. A decent night's work done.

I sat next to Sadie on the sofa. She was starting to warm up.

"Do your cameras capture audio? I don't want you to get in trouble from what I'm about to ask."

I smiled. "Well, I actually own this place. So I control the footage. And they don't do audio. But it's sweet of you to care about me. Are you sure you don't want a drink? I have an open bottle of scotch. I might be guilty of sneaking a sip or two on slow nights."

"I won't judge, Ms. Owner. No wonder you show a little boob to get the men here. And probably a few women, too. Gotta pay those bills. Sure, I'll take a wee dram."

I poured and handed her one.

"So what did you want to know about my Mrs. Santa costume?"

"Well," she said, taking a sip. "I was wondering if you'd be my husband's Christmas present."

I laughed.

"See, like I said, he talks about it nonstop for months afterward. It just does something to him. He's also got this thing where he wants to go to the Pacific Northwest just to see one of those drive-thru baristas in a thong and pasties."

"Oh that's funny. I've always wanted to experience that myself." I laughed.

"So I was thinking, what if you opened that corset and showed him your tits, your whole tits finally. I can't even tell you -- it would make his year. And I would be wife of the year for arranging it."

I laughed. "You don't know how often I get asked to do that. Well not exactly that, but close. I've never done it though."

"Aww. Well, I just thought I'd ask. Seeing how we get along and all. It's fine, honey..."

"Now wait a second. I haven't turned you down yet, Sadie. Let me think for a minute. Yeah, I'll consider it. You two are my favorite customers, after all."

"Oh please do!"

"Wouldn't you mind, though? I mean, you're his wife..."

"Oh we aren't like that. We appreciate other people, if you get my drift."

"I see. Would you want him to touch me, or just look?"

"Honey, you could go as far as you want. We'd both enjoy it. But if you don't let him cop a feel, I'll be hearing about that for months too."

This was a unique conversation, but I wasn't weirded out. Sadie's warm energy was contagious, and I was as comfortable with her as always.

"You know what -- it's been a long year, and Christmas is kind of hard, actually, like it is for everyone in retail. It would give me something to look forward to. You know I like you guys, and I trust you to keep this a secret."

"Oh you bet we would. You don't have to worry about that. I'd been hoping you could cover the camera for a minute or something, but knowing we don't have to worry about that is even better."

I hesitated, a little sadness probably showing in my face. I'd better just admit it.

"There's a little thing, though, Sadie, that I have to tell you. I may wear these shirts and try to look a little sexy, but it's an act, really. I haven't been with anyone in a long time. I just haven't had the energy for the drama, and I've got this place to run, and a couple bad boyfriends turned me off years ago. I'm kind of worried how I might react to being touched again. Unfortunately, it's been that long."

"Oh honey," she said, taking another sip of her scotch. "We don't judge. And I'm sorry it's been that long. Life is short, and you should use this great body." She put her hand on my thigh, caressing it.

Her voice was getting lower, but still sweet. "And I can help with that, if you want. As much or as little as you'd like."

"I might have some scotch myself, actually. Give me a moment." I also dimmed the lights, hoping to hide the reminders of my workplace all around me.

I poured myself a dram and sat back down, facing Sadie. I nodded. "I'm open to that. Maybe a little."

I downed the scotch. I felt it spread across me quickly. Why not try something new.

"Come here, honey." She smiled. "You know I think you're hot. I've been telling you for years."

She was taking off her coat, revealing her trim little body underneath.

"I didn't think you meant it THAT way though." I smiled back.

"Oh I did. Let's get you happy with being touched," she said.

She sat right next to me. "Can I kiss you?"

I nodded. Then her lips were on mine, soft and full and smooth. She started gently, letting me relax before raising her urgency. I'd never been kissed by a woman, and it surprised me how quickly I got comfortable. And how much I enjoyed it.

I put my hand on her shoulder and let it travel down her sweater. She kissed me deeply, wrapping her arms around my back, pulling me to her. Her breasts were against my chest, soft and full. This was different, but I certainly wasn't hating it. In fact, the part of me that had always wanted to try was jumping inside.

"Just lie back, honey," she said. "I'll take care of you."

She moved my back down against some blankets and pressed herself to me, kissing me again. Then she leaned up and smiled at me as she unbuttoned my blouse.

"Doing okay?"

I nodded, unable to think of words.

She opened my blouse and put her head to my chest, kissing along the edge of my bra. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the teasing feeling.

"Are you ready?" she asked, pulling my hand to sit me up.

I nodded again. She pushed my shirt off of my arms, caressing gently as she moved. Then she unclasped my bra and pulled it away.

"Will your husband be happy with these?" I asked shyly.

"Oh honey, thrilled."

She pressed me back down on the sofa, and she dove into my bare chest, clearly enthused. She massaged around the edge of each breast, eventually moving up to the nipple. They puckered in response, and I gasped. Then her mouth was on them, one at a time as she gently groped the other.

She paused with her mouth and looked up at me, smiling. "You have marvelous tits. You really like this, don't you?"

"You can do it all night if you want." I chuckled.

She continued for a while, sucking and massaging. She noticed what I responded to and adjusted her technique, driving me crazy. I arched my back and leaned into her mouth.

Then I felt her hand inch down to my mound, gently feeling over my jeans.

"What if I touch you here," she said huskily. "I want to make you come."

I nodded.

"But first," I said, "Would you take off your sweater? I want to feel you too, if that's okay."

"Of course it's okay, honey," she said, sitting up and pulling her sweater over her head.

"Bra too?"

She unclasped and pulled it off. Her breasts were beautiful, full and soft and firm. She took my hands and placed them on, removing my hesitance from the situation.

"Have you touched breasts before?"

I shook my head. "They're beautiful. Will you put them against me?"

She lowered into position, her soft flesh melding into mine. I sighed, enjoying the exquisite feeling, looking down at our bodies meeting. I put my arms around her back, pulling her to me.

Sadie kissed me, and the heat spread across us. Then her hand moved down between us, and she lifted up a little. She unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans, and she slid her hand inside. I shifted them down a little, wanting to give her some space but not quite ready to expose that part of myself yet.

Her mouth moved back to my breast as she began to gently stroke my pussy.

"I had a feeling I'd made you wet." She smiled.

I lost track of space and time as she worked. Her small fingers felt different than a man's, different than my own. It didn't take her long to figure out what worked, and I was panting as she suckled me and massaged my sensitive areas. She sped up, finding my pleasure spot, and I cried out as I came.

She slowed down and stilled, her mouth still on my breast. Then she sat up. As I opened my eyes, I saw that she was gazing at me.

"My God, Sadie, thank you."

"You're welcome, honey. That was fun." She put her hand on my thigh.

"Had you told me this morning I'd be doing this tonight, with you, I'd have thought you were insane."

She laughed. "You liked it though."

"I sure did." I gave her a quick peck as she pulled on her sweater.

"Are you feeling comfortable now? Comfortable enough to show my husband your tits for Christmas?"

I laughed, sitting up and reaching for my shirt. "I'll look forward to it."

"Don't put on your bra," she said as I reached for it. "I have to go home and take care of myself now, and I want to think of you like that."

I obliged, my sheer shirt not obscuring much as I buttoned it. My coat would hide everything though.

"What would James think of this?"

"Oh, he'd love it. I'm not telling him so I can keep it all a surprise, but he'd be so jealous."

"I'll go home and isolate the footage," I said, nodding up to the camera. "But maybe one day he can watch it."

"You're the best," she said, giving me a quick kiss. "Here's my cell number."

She wrote it on the note pad next to the cash register.

"Text me, and we'll plan Christmas Eve."

"Sounds good."

I drove home still riding the bliss. This was going to be an interesting Christmas.

*****

I texted Sadie the next morning. There was no reason to wait or play games.

'Thanks for making me comfortable. I feel amazing today.'

'Just you wait,'she replied, with a winky face emoji.

Sadie and James drove through two nights later. She winked at me from the passenger seat as James placed their order, and I blushed crimson. I felt bad charging them full price, but to change anything would have given away her plan. I acted as though it were any other night in the past couple of years.

The next night, Sadie drove up on her own.

"I snuck away." She laughed.

I looked down the road for traffic, and I gave her a quick kiss on the lips.

"How are you with everything, honey? You doing okay?"

"I'd never done anything like that before, but I'm glad I did it with you." I smiled and took her hand.

"How do you want me to handle Christmas Eve?"

"Well, unfortunately I want to stay open as long as I can. Big sales night. Could you get him here at midnight?"

"Oh, I'll think of something." She smiled.

She took my hand and pulled me closer. I leaned into the SUV, and she kissed me fully. I pulled back and glanced around. Thankfully, no cars were in sight. My property was at the edge of our small town, and there were no other cameras in the area.

"Why don't you practice, honey." She smiled slyly. "I'll make sure you're ready."

"You're devious." I grinned.

But I stepped back and pulled off my tight sweater.

"Bra too, honey."

I unclasped it.

"Come closer," she said, and she pulled it off for me.

"You're not getting that back though." She laughed, putting it on the seat beside her. "Not today anyway."

I chuckled. "Sadie, give it back. I can't finish my shift like this..."

"Oh yes you can. And you will. But first..."

She gently massaged my breast with one hand.

"Oh shit, there's a car coming," I said, pulling back. I quickly yanked on my sweater and pretended I hadn't been exposing myself in public.

The car passed, and she waved me back to her. She lifted my sweater, exposing me once again. She pulled me to her and strained out the window, barely able to suckle my breast. It felt great though. I moved the other one into her mouth as well.

"You're nuts, Sadie. But I like it."

I pulled back and smiled, replacing my sweater.

"I'll get out of here before I get you in trouble," she said with a huge smile. "But text me if you need anything. Oh wait, I do need some vodka. That was my excuse for coming."

I handed her a bottle and gave her a kiss.

"You get perks now," I said.

I watched her drive away, smiling and shaking my head. I had to work for the next two hours hoping no one noticed my breasts jiggling under my sweater -- and turned on the whole time.

*****

Getting dressed on Christmas Eve, I changed up my Mrs. Santa costume a little. Rather than plain tights, I'd ordered a white garter belt with candy cane stockings. It wouldn't be visible to customers, but in case I wanted to go a little farther with Sadie and James...

The costume was more covering than Sadie had given me credit for, long enough to cover the stocking tops even if I bent for a low shelf. I'd be fine. I hoped.

When I took over for Maria at four, it quickly became as busy a night as always. People were fortifying themselves, making sure they had enough booze to survive their family drama. I couldn't blame them. I had my own to face tomorrow.

I got many compliments on the outfit, as always. I was glad people seemed to look forward to it. Whatever a girl can do to make the world a happier place. I did notice that a lot of my chest showed though, as I bent down to lift a case of beer. No wonder it was popular.

As midnight approached, I snuck back into the storeroom and changed my panties, sliding them down over my stocking-covered legs. I'd worn a well-covering pair for work, but I'd brought a lace pair for James and Sadie's visit. Just in case, of course. Not planning anything at all, of course. They were sopping wet, anyway.

I also put on some heels, for effect. I'd worked since afternoon in ballet flats, but James and Sadie were worth a little pain.

James had always seemed very attractive to me. I'd brushed off his flirting, as much as I had his wife's. I'd just thought they were friendly people. But now that I was allowed to think about him, I could finally admit to myself that he was hot. I guessed that he was tall, from his height sitting in the car. He had a beefiness to him that I liked, as though he'd be able to swing an axe or pick up a bag of feed. I knew he worked for a big corporation, but he looked like he'd grown up on a farm. Not a bad thing, to me.

But we'd see. Sadie seemed sure of how he'd react to the surprise, but there was always an off chance that it wouldn't go well. I'd thought about how to pull this off, and I had a couple ideas. But I decided to wing it.

Sadie texted me, 'Leaving now. See you soon, hot tits.'

I just sent a smiley face back and dealt with a few more customers, not having to fake my customer service smile.

I saw their SUV pulling in just as my last customer left the window. I took a deep breath and suppressed my nerves. I stepped to the side and pulled out the privacy panel from the corset, the white satin piece that slid under the red laces. My bare cleavage and most of my chest was now visible underneath.

I greeted them in my normal friendly way, Sadie's huge grin from the passenger seat making that harder to pull off.

"Merry Christmas," I said, "How's it going, James?"

"We need some rum, but my wife wouldn't let me come earlier. Made me shovel the driveway first. We've been dying to see you in that costume. I was terrified we'd miss it. So glad we didn't." He grinned, looking directly at the bare parts of my chest.

"Hey, Sadie! Glad you made it. I'll grab you some options," I said, "do you want high or low?"

"High."

I snagged a couple bottles and carried them over. He picked one, and I rang it up.

"I've got a present for you, though, be right back."

I stepped to the back, struggling with the tie on my corset for a moment. It came free, and I pulled the laces out completely. I stepped back in front of the open door.

"I heard about your Christmas wish." I smiled, pulling the corset apart at the top, my breasts now bare to him.

12