Mrs Steward Chaperones Chess Team

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He could see the moisture around her lips and knew that she was turned on or at least she was pretty recently. As he was about to push into her Mike stopped him. "No! We don't fuck her. I say that we play and take our pictures and videos, but we stop short of actually raping someone." He said while holding Jerry's shoulder.

Hearing the word rape was a wakeup call and Jerry climbed out from between her legs and went into the bathroom to take a breath. When he came out, he was holding a small jar. "What's Coconut Oil?" He asked as he read the label.

"My mom uses that. It's supposed to help moisturize the skin. Bring it here." Mike said. Jerry handed over the jar as the other guys just looked down at their teacher and took pictures of her and videoed her from every angle. "Watch!" He told all of them as he dipped his finger into the small jar and pulled out a small amount of a white semi-hard substance then laid it on Barbara's right breast and began to massage it around.

All of them saw her skin begin to glisten and shine and each of them reached for some of this coconut oil and found different places to rub it into her skin. They paid special attention to her breasts, her inner thighs and the lips of her pussy. Rod and Rick put their faces directly in front of her pussy and smelled in her aroma. They continued to return to the jar until they found it to be empty. Then they looked down at her and Darrel had an idea.

He walked to the side of Barbara and lifted her arm and placed her loose hand around his rock-hard cock then he wrapped his own hand around hers and began jerking off with her hand. While he jerked off with her hand, he used his other hand to play with her slick breast and soon he felt himself about to explode. Before he erupted, he released her hand and aimed his cock at her face, and they all watched as ropes of cum splashed over her face and breasts. Jerry saw what he did and decided that he would do something different.

He straddled Mrs. S's chest and placed his cock between her breasts. He then squeezed them together and began humping her hard and fast. "Fuck, I didn't think this would feel great but holy shit, I'm not gonna last at alllllll..." Jerry said and as he was finishing his sentence he was shooting cum across her face and under her chin. The boys saw dribbles of cum slowly sliding down her body in trails. Rod and Rick each decided to stand at her midsection and took turns playing with her breasts or pushing their fingers around her pussy as they jerked off. They both were able to climax at the same time and aimed their loads over her bare mound and watched in amazement as their cum slowly slid down her lips.

The only one not to cum was Mike and he told the boys with limp dicks to turn her over. They did what he said and the cum that had slid back now began sliding back towards her front again and Mike kneeled between her legs. "You said no fucking!" Jerry said angrily.

"I'm not gonna fuck her but I am going to coat her back." He said and placed the head of his thick cock between her large ass cheeks. Mike then pushed her cheeks together and began sliding back and forth like Jerry had done with her breasts. He also didn't last long and shot his load over her back. He then stood up and stepped back.

"I'm out of storage on my phone dude!" Darrel said to everyone.

"Me too!" Jerry said.

"Me too!" Rod and Rick said together.

"I don't have any room either." Said Darrel.

"I have just a little more room. Sit her up against the headboard and open her legs then get next to her. It's time for a chess team picture." Mike told them then set the phone on the table and set a timer. He climbed into the picture and each of them grabbed her breasts, pussy or kissed her lips. After the camera flash went off, they stood up from the bed.

"What do we do now?" Darrel asked. Even as he was asking, he saw that Jerry was hard again and using Darrel's trick of having Mrs. S jerk him off before he shot a lot almost directly at her lips. The other guys saw this and also returned for seconds then thirds until they were all flaccid and unable to get an erection again. By this time, it was 3AM and they had a call time of 6AM.

"We need to clean her up. Jerry get a washcloth. Darrel make sure her clothes are un marred. Rod and Rick find her nightgown in her bag." Mike said and each person did their respective jobs. Jerry returned with two washcloths and Mike and he went about the business of wiping the cum from her shimmering body. Once they felt they got as much as they could they called Rod and Rick over with her night clothes.

"All we found was a gray shirt and some white panties." They said and Mike watched as Rick held her white panties to his nose and inhaling deeply before handing them over.

"Jerry and I are going to stand her up and I want you guys to take off the bedspread and toss it in the closet there." Then he pointed to the only closet in the room. Jerry and Mike leveraged her to the edge of the bed then stood her up and the three others gathered the cum covered bedspread and shoved it in the closet.

While she was standing Rod and Rick were able to put her gray tee-shirt on and then as they laid her back down jerry placed her feet in the panties then lifted her heels on his shoulders and slid them up her legs then jerked them under her butt until they were in place. The boys then covered her in the sheets and walked out of the room with their clothes in their arms.

They high-fived as they went back to their room naked with their clothes in front of them. As they got to their rooms, they all quickly fell asleep and it seemed that right away there was a knock on the door. "Time to get up sleepy-heads. We have a competition!" The cheery voice of Mrs. S came bolting into their rooms.

The boys looked at each other and they all felt the same. They were completely drained of energy and they slowly moved to dress and gather their things for check out. Once they gathered, they went to the lobby to find Mrs. S at the check-out desk talking to the manager. Then she turned and walked to the boys. "Apparently they aren't charging us because someone slipped something in my drink? But they showed me the tape and it looks like Mike came to my rescue. Thank you, Mike." She said as she hugged him.

Mike noticed that she was again wearing the green dress and wondered if she had the sexy bra on. He knew she didn't have the panties because Jerry kept those. He showed them off like a trophy.

They made it to the van and to the competition which they lost and then they began their travels back to the school. On the way back Barbara Steward looked in the rearview mirror then over at Mike in the Passenger seat. "The only thing I can't figure out is how did I end up losing a pair of my panties but that I gained a pair of boxers? You know what. Let's forget this ever happened. Please!" She said then returned to driving.

The boys all looked at each other and nodded. They would keep their treasure trove of pictures and videos in the chess club and the chess club alone. As they pulled into the school, they all went their separate ways and Barbara drove home happy that it was now over.

12