Mrs. Wintergreen's Rule of The Crop Ch. 05

Story Info
Mrs. Wintergreen enjoys some quality time at home.
5.4k words
4.52
3.4k
3
0

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 04/12/2024
Created 08/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
825 Followers

Mrs. Marian Wintergreen tottered into the bedroom of her home in Ipswich in ridiculously high-heeled boots and shivered. Although the weather had been unseasonably warm, the tall female felt no warmth. This also may have been because apart from her thigh-length boots, the slender forty-something was in the buff.

"Oh my, it's rather chilly in here, is it not, darling?"

Marian sat back in the only chair in the room and sighed softly. She studied her freshly painted nails and patted the fine hair that she had piled up on top of her head. She tilted her head as she tapped her black leather boots with a sixteen-inch long riding crop. She looked at her spouse, ten years older than she, and pouted.

For as long as she could remember, Marian had been obsessed with dishing out reprimands and discipline. She had reached the pinnacle of her physical admonishments whilst teaching at the Minding Manners finishing school for young females over the age of eighteen. As she matured, the blossoming beauty began to find that spanking and cuffing were now a necessity in her sex life.

"Evening, my dear."

Harold, her husband of seven years, was on his hands and knees with his face between her parted thighs. As naked as the day he was born, the poor fellow had a dog collar around his neck which was attached to a length of linked chain. The other end of which was firmly gripped by Marian. For the last half hour or so, the frustrated vixen had waited forlornly for her orgasm. He had provided her with oral stimulation for ages until his tongue felt like it was stretched beyond repair.

"Really, Harold. This will not do at all."

The childless couple lived in a fairly well-to-do neighbourhood. Their house boasted four bedrooms, two reception rooms, a spacious kitchen/breakfast room, two bathrooms, and a gated driveway with off-road parking. Gainsborough Lodge is an elegant and beautifully presented brick-built period home retaining much of its original charm, with bay and sash windows, tall corniced ceilings and skirting boards, and feature fireplaces.

The master bedroom was well-sized and proportioned with fine features and elevated aspects. The room was also well served by a family bathroom with a fitted bathtub. Both had prospered in recent years and wanted for nothing. Except for a thirst for kinky sex. Harold fantasised about being submissive for most of his later years but kept it a secret. Even Marian didn't know when they married. Every time she raised the subject of fetish play in their sex life, he was all for it. When she mentioned spanking and bondage, he came in his pants!

"Sorry, my dear. Poor show on my part."

Marian she up in her chair and stretched out her high-heeled boot and brushed the toe across his face. She studied his reaction and was pleased that he did not pull his head away.

"Poor show, indeed." she placed the handle of the riding crop under his chin so that his head was cocked to his left.

She stood up and slowly circled him. He duly bent forward and raised his saggy bottom. She waited and watched him.

Being a successful businesswoman in the City was stressful. Being a woman and trying to succeed means the pressures are everywhere. Stress. Mental, more often than not, came to her daily. Finding some solace in physical role-play helped her to relax. She found it the best way to treat her mind and body. This is what led her to rely on the crop. Both wielding it and taking it.

"Stand at attention. Stay still with your eyes front. At this time you're not allowed to look at me without permission."

To tease her husband further, Marian took her time inspecting his nakedness. She lifted his hard cock up with the crop and he hissed in reply.

"Anita told me that you've been a very bad man today. Is this true?" he dipped his head as she admonished him. "Were you caught masturbating as you watched her ironing?"

"Yes, it's true."

"Then, I need to punish you for that."

As she spoke, she fondled his scrotum, gently rolling his balls in the palm of her hand.

"Look at me. Look!"

Harold turned his head and stared directly at his wife's sex. Her mound was shaved bare, and her mons showed evidence of moisture in her soft folds. She was a thing of beauty when she behaved and dressed in this manner. She regarded him with her ever-serious eyes and parted scarlet lips. He murmured as she wrapped her fist around his erection and began to stroke along its length.

"You are my little fuck toy, are you not? I can do anything I want with you and you shall be jolly well think yourself fortunate. Shall we begin?"

Not waiting for his answer she touched his right buttock and then brought the crop down with a sharp crack. The blow sounded like a pistol shot as Harold grunted and shuddered on his toes.

"Oh, come on! It wasn't THAT hard."

She struck again on the left cheek and he jerked upward.

"One...two...three...four!"

Marian gave him rapid smacks on his raised rump in quick succession, and her older spouse moved back and forth on the balls of his feet. His bobbing cock fucked the air as he shifted with the strikes. Her big tits shook from her ministrations as she chastised his sorry ass and a delightful tingling assailed her loins. As expected and most welcome!

CRACK!

"I find that I experience a thrilling shiver course through me when I see you quiver, dear husband. The sight of you being chastised lights a fire in my loins."

CRACK!

Harold listened in silence as his whole rear end became red hot and tingly. He too felt a deep sense of sexual arousal, just as his wife described. His swollen manhood ached to be touched, fondled, or sucked. Any physical contact would have been most welcome.

"Spread your legs a bit more. And thrust your bum up. That's better."

Marian took a moment and put her left hand to her cunt and examined her wetness. Sweet ripples of her dominant role-playing made her squirm on the spot as she caressed the fleshy lips of her damp pussy. Her nipples were now fully hard and poked out from the pink areolas.

"Up...up."

She stroked the reddened flesh over the crack down the middle of his buttocks. Then, he felt her fingers replaced by the crop which rested on top of his rump.

"Your ass is built for punishment. I'm going to enjoy turning them a delightful red."

He was constantly surprised at how submissive she had made him. He resigned himself to the fate of another spanking.

"ONE!"

He shrieked loudly as the crop came crashing down hard.

"TWO!"

The needle of pain left a thin stripe across both cheeks as Marian audibly panted behind him.

"THREE, FOUR, FIVE!"

Again and again, she brought the crop back and forward with all her weight behind it. It landed squarely at the junction of his legs and his buttocks, and he sucked in his breath in anticipation of the next blow. The thin tool came down quickly on each cheek alternatively and Harold gasped under his breath. His cock throbbed and the glans protruded through the foreskin in purple anger. He writhed in his vulnerable position, shamed in subjected submission, his bottom in a state of burning and stinging turmoil.

"SIX!"

The intense blows echoed in the bedroom, and he clenched his fists as his pulse raced and his hard-on twitched. Victoria ceased the degradation once more and studied her handiwork. He had several crisscross red stripes on both of his cheeks, with a bonus of whip marks on the backs of his upper thighs. Marian came behind the doubled-up form of her man and gripped his thick staff in her right fist.

"You see? I can fuck you, beat you, and spit on you. You're my little prop."

"Please, my dear. I need relief!"

He grunted in sheer bliss and closed his eyes in gratitude as his cock was pumped and pumped. Her pace quickened and his lower body jerked as he was brought to orgasm, and he expelled his seed in large spurts into the palm of her hand. She continued to wank him until he was reduced to a mere dribble. She gave his chain one more tug and let go.

"And we're done."

"That was wonderful, my dear. You do spoil me so."

"But not the rod, hmm?"

"Very witty, my love. And thank you."

She looked at his limp frame as he lifted his weary body up and soothed his raw ass tenderly. He looked at the radiant and smug-looking woman, with her massive tits heaving, and her inner thighs and cunt dampened. He especially loved how she looked in those fuck me boots. Money well spent, he thought.

"Yes, a jolly good spanking goes a long way. What say you, Anita?"

The live-in housekeeper and cook sat up on the double bed and propped herself up on her elbows. The twenty-year-old Filipino was incredibly sexy in the buff. Her sweet perky tits had nipples the size of bullets and her tight lithe body was entirely tasty. She had pursued a handful of jobs after arriving in England and had eventually landed a position in the Wintergreen household. She had confessed to being an energy junkie, and once Marian had coaxed her to her way of thinking, the frisky filly complied with all of Mrs. Wintergreen's wishes and desires. For a generous wage and sexual gratification.

"I totally agree, Madam."

"Excellent. Now, shall we have some fun?"

Marian laid down the crop and tottered over to the bed. Her spectacular behind rolled as she walked, and her upper thigh met as she pranced provocatively. Anita meanwhile stroked the eight-inch long dildo that protruded straight up from the strap-on harness she wore. Marian leaned over and took a deep sniff of her scent as she came nose to cunt with the grinning girl. Then, she took the bloated top of the realistic-looking flesh-colored fake cock into her mouth and began to glide her lips over the fat knob.

"Mmm, yummy!"

Anita had learned a lot being under the same roof as her mistress, and she raised her midriff to Mrs. Wintergreen's mouth as she took all of the sex toy greedily. Strings of spit hung from Marian's scarlet lips and joined the tip of the dildo as she hummed happily.

"We are now going to fuck. Are you watching, dear husband?"

Harold was seated in an easy chair and rested his sore bottom on a soft cushion. Marian climbed up on top of the Filipino girl and slid her right hand over her mound to part her damp labia. With her other hand, she grasped the base of the eight-incher and brushed the flared head along her gash.

"Watch me, Harold. Look at me. Don't look away."

Harold had no intention of averting his gaze and watched wide-eyed as the dildo vanished inside his wife's pussy. Marian cooed softly as she rocked her hips and welcomed the entire length of the toy.

"Rather a snug fit. Much bigger than you, husband."

Harold knew from personal experience that Marian was quite the aficionado in the cowgirl position as she used her long legs to lift herself off and then back down on the big cock. She moaned with each assured downward thrust that saw her impaled to the hilt. Her abdomen undulated as she smothered Anita's tits in her hands. The dildo sank in deeper and deeper. Marian's hips were rotating uncontrollably now, with all of the silicone's eight inches now wholly disappearing inside her with each thrust. The sheets below the women were saturated as their love juices flowed freely.

"Oh, yes! Very nice."

Marian ground her hips back and forth and she tapped the toes of her shiny boots on the insides of the girl's thighs.

"Let's try the reverse. Then you can get a good look at my bottom."

Marian expertly swiveled on Anita's lap and now faced away from her. The wanton vixen chuckled as her nether regions gave off the most depraved squelching sounds as her sodden pussy swallowed the dildo whole. The constant slapping of her cute bum on female flesh made for an exciting image, and Harold tried to coax his dick to stiffness. His eyes became transfixed on the tiny starfish that was her asshole opening. Marian looked back at him with the most lecherous look He had ever seen since they had wed. She appeared deliciously depraved and he would have cum in his fist if he had gotten an erection.

"What fun!"

The dildo shunted in and out of Marian's dripping muff and she utilized the angle of penetration perfectly. The excitement of the moment sent Marian over the edge. Her dropped jaw, she rolled her eyes, and the persistent grinding thrusts brought her to climax. Anita slowly slid out of her and her gorgeous tits jiggled nicely. Marian's cunt foamed and frothed from the relentless fucking and she panted hard from her ministrations.

She decided that enough was enough and Marian sighed contently. Anita sat up and unhooked the harness from her waist and upper thighs. Her light brown skin gleamed under the lights and her figure looked extra slender and sleek with perky breasts that rose and fell. Her long jet-black hair hung straight down her back and her feline-like eyes gave her an exotic air.

"Don't think we're done, Anita. After all, you did squeal on my husband. I must stick to my guns and administer the necessary punishment."

"As you so wish, Madam."

Being no stranger to Mrs. Wintergreen's rule of the crop, Anita bent over the edge of the bed and dug her toes into the carpet. Marian came up behind her and with a dramatic flourish cracked the crop loudly against her right thigh which made the housekeeper flinch.

"I intend to teach you some manners and respect for your master."

With lightning speed, Marian brought the crop down hard and square on the unprotected buttocks of the Filipino.

"WOW!"

Marian grinned. The cry of pain, the snap of crackling air as she wielded the crop, and the sound of leather on skin pleased her greatly. She brought herself up close to Anita's behind and ran her fingers over the thin red stripe that appeared quickly.

"Such a pretty shade of crimson. Shame you can't see."

She then unleashed several cracks of the crop across both of Anita's nether cheeks in rapid succession. After seven strikes, the quivering vixen ran the crop sideways between the girl's exposed sex and noted the tip glistening with pussy juice. The booted dominatrix positioned herself with her legs planted out wide and dragged the crop along the wet slit of the moaning girl. With a flick of the wrist, Marian tapped the keeper on her pussy, eliciting tiny whimpers from the girl.

"Ever wondered what a riding crop could do to a female cunt?"

Marian made light contact with Anita's clitoris and looked on as the dark-skinned woman's thigh muscles rippled under her dusky and sweat-streaked skin. Anita's twisted form shivered as Mrs. Wintergreen raised her arm and brought the crop down hard and made firm contact between her trembling thighs.

"OH!"

Anita shrieked as her pussy was struck four times and the threshold of her pain mixed with sexual arousal, which caused her to achieve an intense orgasm! She rocked gently to and fro and she moaned from the sublime tingling in her vulva.

"What a whore! See that, Harold? Our home help just came from a beating. Bear that in mind for another time, will you?"

Marian adjusted her stance and meted out four more staccato strokes of the riding crop upon Anita's rosy-hued bottom. The girl happily bore the punishment bravely as the pistol loud cracks rang out. A flood of wetness ran down her glistening thighs and her erect nipples betrayed her true feelings. All of her nerve endings were on high alert as the crop lightly roamed over her bare body.

"Excellent. Lie down on your back."

Anita turned over as Marian bent forward and gently took a nipple into her mouth, nipping it with her teeth and sucking it hard. She then swirled her tongue around the erect nub in a slow spiral that made her wetness spread between her thighs. Marian slowly kissed her way down Anita's front as the girl squirmed on her back. With a soft moan, she tilted her head back as the tall vixen between her splayed legs ran her tongue slowly up and down her wet slot. Anita writhed and groaned as Marian slurped and probed her pussy with gusto. Anita gyrated her hips in rhythm with the wriggling tongue in her muff. She reached out and grabbed her head, grinding her cunt on the face of her mistress.

"Whose slut are you?"

"Yours, Mistress," Anita whispered.

"Can't hear you. Whose slut are you?"

"Yours, Mistress," Anita said in a louder voice.

"You are my slut!" Mine! And no one else's! Now, lick my pussy."

Marian shifted up the bed and straddled the face of the Filipino. She pressed down hard to her mouth, and Anita duly began to slurp and suck. She jabbed her tongue into Marian's needy wet pussy, and spasms of pleasure racked the tall brunette's slender body.

"Wag your tongue, just like that." Anita flicked her pink tongue over her swollen clit, pushing a finger inside her as an added boost. "Oh! That's it. Oh, god!"

Her legs shook and grew weak. Anita buried her face in her sodden pussy and her lips and chin were soaked as a result.

Looking on, Harold was hard once more, and he stroked his cock as his wife was humping back and forth on the girl. As Marian groaned loudly, he was sure she was coming.

"Harold! Fuck me!"

Consumed with lust, the man eagerly knelt behind his wife and mounted her doggy style as she hovered over the prostrate girl. He shoved his cock inside her with one great thrust. He moaned as the walls of her wet pussy gripped his length. He held onto her hips as he fucked her hard and fast. He gladly worked his cock in and out of her, bucking his hips up on the important in stroke. His five-inch cock easily slid into her slick canal, having just been stretched out by an exceptionally large dildo. Marian felt the heft of her husband's bulk smack into her rump as he continued his sweaty pounding.

"Stop."

Harold screwed his eyes and willed his body to cease moving. Marian began to shove back on him with vigorous shunts.

"Dear me, husband. You can't fuck me with any conviction, so I shall fuck you. Feel that? I'm going to bounce all over your dick. Slam my wet pussy all over your sorry member. I don't even want to look at you. I just want to have your cock up me."

Harold gurgled as he was used like a sex toy by his spouse. Her rump rammed back at him at a rate of knots as she showed him who wore the trousers.

"Now the girl."

Marian moved a few inches and Harold popped out.

"May I?"

"Yes, you may."

Marian kissed Anita hard on the mouth and her immaculately groomed hair loosened in the girl's face. Harold fingered the juicy muff of the Filipino and gulped. He leaned back and pushed up inside her in the missionary position. His wife's rear end jiggled in front of his face and he stuck his tongue out to lap at her nether holes. As he fucked Anita for the first time, he could already feel his glans swell. Her cunt was tight and hot and he knew he wouldn't last long.

"May I cum inside her, dearest?"

"Yes, you may."

Harold grunted in gratitude as he exploded into Anita's pussy. She squeezed her legs tightly around the married couple to coax out every drop of cum.

"Her cunt felt so good around my cock, my dear," he admitted.

"Am I better?" Marian asked as she groped around for the discarded riding crop.

"Much better," he added as he rubbed his tender backside.

"Good to hear. Come with me. Anita? Rejoin us in one hour, there's a dear."

"Yes, mistress."

Mrs. Wintergreen unzipped her big boots and let her long hair fan out over her shoulders. She stood tall and put her hands on her hips. She was already plotting another steamy session in her head. She tugged on Harold's chain and jerked him up by the neck.

x

"Here."

Anita duly entered the bedroom to be met by the sight of the naked Mrs. Wintergreen on her back with her wrists and ankles tied off to each bedpost by silk scarves. Her legs were spread wide so that her body was in the shape of an X. Her bald snatch appeared exposed and plump with a degree of moisture dappling her pinkness. Harold looked on from the chair, still nude and still wearing his neck chain.

123z
123z
825 Followers
12