Mrs. Wintergreen's Rule of The Crop Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I say! Not again. You chaps are persistent."

He tried to back out of the room while he had the wits, but it was too late. Pointing his pistol, one of them hissed at him.

"You, Get back here. Sit in that chair and keep your trap shut."

Harold sighed and did as he was told. The men had come better equipped on this occasion and in a trice, the old fellow had his arms tied behind him with a length of rope made of natural hemp. He also had his ankles tied to the legs of the chair. James jerked his hood off and Harold did a double take.

"You again? You're a glutton for punishment and no mistake."

"Where's your wife? In bed? I have unfinished business with that one."

"Is that right? Oh, Marian will be thrilled. She's been ever so frisky since your last visit."

"Is this one doolally? He seems to think we came for tea and crumpet."

James looked at his hooded partner in crime and grinned.

"We HAVE come for crumpet, Trevor. All of five feet ten of her. Leave him and come on."

The thieves took the stairs and trod softly to the upper level. They looked around the landing and saw that one room had the door ajar. James pointed at Trevor to keep quiet as he peeped inside the bedroom. His eyes focused on the darkness of the room and saw the naked form of the leggy female lying on top of her bed. Marian stirred in her slumber and her left leg moved to give the two men a glimpse of her dark thatch.

"Tasty!" Trevor quipped as he rubbed his groin.

Some sixth sense made Marian shift on the bed and she sat up with the palms of her hands face down. Her eyes widened at the sight of the huge men towering over her at the edge of the bed.

"Well, hello. Don't you look a picture?"

Mrs. Wintergreen recognised Wilkins and took his presence in her home in her stride.

"Hello. Wilkins, isn't it? And you brought a chum. How sweet."

"She's a cool one."

Marian turned her attention to the other interloper and narrowed her eyes. He stared down at her. At forty-one, she was proud of her figure. Because she had never had children, her stomach was fairly flat and had no marks. Her breasts looked firm and pliant on her chest and did not flatten much as she lay on her back. Her pins were slender and showed good muscle tone. Curious, thought Trevor. The brazen hussy did not attempt to hide her exposed mons. He stared at her pubic area which had just the right amount of downy hair. James waved a hand.

"She's a looker, but she's also a feisty one. Don't take her casual attitude for granted. She'll put up a fight, this one. We'll tie her up and then we'll have some fun."

"Right. We gonna fuck her until she screams and we stretch her pussy out in order to accommodate our big cocks. When we were done with her, she did not even feel her cunt for a week afterward.

"Promises promises," she quipped as she watched the hooded one continue to squeeze the bulge down the inside of the left leg of his jeans. "I see you dress to the left. Did you know that means your left testicle hangs lower than your right? Another little titbit I picked up from Grazia magazine."

"Shut the fuck up!"

James licked his dry lips. He had tried to forget the lascivious experience he had endured a month ago, but his burning itch for some atonement was embedded in his brain. Consequently, he plotted his return. James looked around the bedroom and noted the rectangular tufted ottoman storage bench. Standing 17 inches high and 50 inches long, he chose to include the four-legged furniture item in his plan of retribution. He took a length of the rope and wound it around his hand as he glared at the nonplussed woman.

"I want you to kneel along the ottoman."

"Alright."

Marian shrugged and crawled over to the bench and went down on her hands and knees. As she wiggled her rump in the air, Trevor reached around her, sliding her legs back. Marian let out a breath of excitement as he moved them into position behind her. James guided her hands so that her arms were stretched out in front of her, with the insides of the wrists facing each other. He took a hank of rope, taking hold of the bight that was protruding from the hank, and tied off each wrist with a quick snap.

As he began tying, Trevor spread her legs and circled her ankles three times, and tied off one end at the two stubby legs behind her. He then tossed the other end across the bench. James threw the other end beneath her slightly raised midriff and made several tight knots to make for a sturdy and rigid tether. Thus was Marian trussed up. Set on all fours, she could neither use her arms nor legs.

"A tad loose but no bother. Have you been doing your homework?"

She gasped and moaned, and her excited cries indicated that she was having a good time, actually enjoying being helpless in the rope. James stared directly at her as he began to undress. His partner in crime did also and Marian did a double take as Trevor unveiled his jet-black body. He took his balaclava off and she looked at his shaven head.

As they stood stark naked in front of her, Marian felt a telltale tingle in her loins. Her eyes lingered on the wonder that was Trevor's big cock and pendulous balls that hung between smooth muscular thighs. With both sporting stiff dicks, their intentions to ravish her were all too plain to see.

"My, aren't you two excited? James, did you masturbate at night thinking about my naked body, James?"

Bitch! It was true. He had fantasised about the older woman since they had met, and even now he was utterly turned on by her defenseless state. As she quivered on all fours, his aching cock was clearly responding and its rock-hard shaft pulsed upward in a wide curving arc of at least eight glorious inches. Trevor methodically stroked the ebony meat that jutted from between his shiny legs.

Marian's mind was a tapestry of apprehension and a hankering for a spanking or a fuck, or both. She was also focused, fearing naught and craving gratification. Truth be told, Marian loved the feeling of the rope. The way it felt against her skin. The texture, the way it bound her in position. Knowing she was about to be used by two virile young men, and that she could not resist, was a huge turn-on. Yet even in this submissive state, she still showed them her authoritativeness.

"Poor dear, your balls must be aching. May I suck your cock?"

"You must be a mind reader."

Wilkins leaned in and Marian took a deep sniff of his masculine scent. He held up his straining dick and let the bloated top tap on her cheek and chin, making sure to avoid her searching lips. Then, he made a pelvic thrust and his bell end slid past her lips and popped inside her drooling mouth. She gladly gobbled him up and strings of spit hung from her lips.

"The bitch is loving it, man!"

Marian's lust won out as is her want, and she lunged forward, jamming the fat knob into her mouth. Well-practiced as she is, the lascivious vixen relaxed her throat and let his shaft slide all the way in. His cock pulsed against the roof of her mouth and she forgot how helpless she was. She got most of him to the back of her throat and her spit dribbled out as she gagged.

"Pass the ball, brother."

Marian's head was jerked three inches to her left where her face met the sweaty groin of the black fellow. Before she could draw a breath, his sizeable ebony log was pushed into her mouth. She gagged a little as he pulled back out, but surprisingly it was not as bad as before. Emboldened by the knowledge that she could actually take him all the way in, she began to suck on Trevor's dark organ with gusto, deepthroating him on every other stroke until she began to feel more comfortable with it.

She felt her pussy flood as she sucked, and she cursed as she was unable to do anything about it with her hands still tied. Her frustration abated when James caressed her trussed-up form and he fingered her soaked pussy. What fun! She was being used mercilessly and she loved it. The notion of these strangers. Burglars! using and abusing her was a thorough turn-on.

"OOOOMMM!"

While Trevor was in her face, James stepped behind her and with a swish of his arm brought the riding crop down hard and square across both of her unprotected buttocks.

"AMUMUOOO!"

"Remember this, bitch?"

Marian spluttered as the snap of the whip made contact with her bare skin. James chuckled as he ran his fingers over the rapidly appearing red stripes on her flesh.

'Such a pretty shade of crimson. Shame you can't see."

James saw her pussy quiver and clench in a selfish act of anticipation.

"Of course, this isn't your crop. I brought my own. Not cheap are they? This one set me back eighty quid. Nice workmanship, mind. Feel this?"

He unleashed several cracks of the crop across both of her nether cheeks in rapid succession. Marian twisted and pulled on her ropes as she screamed in reaction to the hard blows. James proceeded to run the crop sideways between her plump labia and noted the tip glistening with pussy juice. The vengeful burglar licked his lips and dragged the crop along the wet slit. With a flick of the wrist, he tapped the keeper on her muff, eliciting tiny whimpers from the quivering woman.

"I wondered what a riding crop might do to a female cunt."

He made light contact with her clitoris and looked on as her thigh muscles rippled under sweat-streaked skin. Trevor stood back and watched as James brought the crop down hard on the backs of her trembling thighs.

"OH!"

Then, her pussy was struck four times in rapid succession and the threshold of her pain mixed with sexual arousal caused her to achieve an intense orgasm! She rocked gently to and fro from the ropes that held her up and she moaned from the sublime tingling in her vulva.

"What a whore! See that, Trevor?"

"Yeah, man. Sweet!"

James meted out four more staccato strokes of the riding crop upon Marian's rosy-hued bottom and the usually dominant minx ore the punishment bravely as the pistol loud cracks rang out loudly. A flood of wetness ran down her glistening thighs and her erect nipples betrayed her true feelings. All of her nerve endings were on high alert as James used the crop to lightly roam over her body. He finally paused and watched as Marian exhaled a deep sigh.

"Feel her."

Trevor joined the other and ran a palm over the searing fire that still glowed deep in the shaking muscle of Mrs. Wintergreen's bum.

"Let's fuck the cunt."

"Go for it."

Trevor fisted his midnight black club of a dick and slapped her on the right cheek. He next guided his iron-hard shaft into her already soaking slit. With his boots planted out wide, he began to fuck her with gyrating motions of his slim hips. Marian squealed as she was impaled on the full length of his glistening rod. Not wanting to miss out, James stood in front of the tied brunette, took her by the hair, and filled her mouth with his cock. Savouring the moment, she sucked him in as the three of them moved in a debauched rhythm.

"Get it good and wet!" James told Trevor as he thrust hard and deep into her throat.

Then he stepped away from her face and walked around behind her. Trevor withdrew and let his scandalous comrade take a turn in fucking the bitch. He pushed himself inside her, fanning her glowing buttocks as he began to screw her. He gave her several long and slow strokes, spitting on her crack for more lubrication. Sweat ran down her body as James thrust deeper into her pussy. It was such an unbelievable feeling of pure sexual pleasure for the unbridled tart.

"You wanted us to fuck you like a dog, didn't you?"

"Yes, I did."

"Thought so. Take it."

James piston-fucked her good and hard, making her whole body rock and her breasts sway each time his hips banged into her behind. Trevor face-fucked her again, and she took him in like the cock hungry slut she was. The two men began to pump into her, one in her mouth and one up her cunt, moving in sync as she was sandwiched between them.

They swapped positions again, and Marian whimpered and moaned as she bucked and cried out as much as she could in her position. The blackbuck felt enormous inside her and his balls slapped against her hot buttocks forcing me to rock forward into the cock in her face. Each forward and backward motion pulled at her ropes, ensuring her which merely tightened the knots.

"Let's try something else."

Marian's limbs felt like lead as she was untied by busy hands and laid across the small length of the bench on her back. Her legs were bent back at the knee and held up in the air with the rope that was tied off just under. This was then tied off at each leg so that she resembled an upturned turtle. Her feet waved in the air as her arms were brought flat down along the bench and rope was tied around her wrists and tied off at the two legs.

In this impossible position, her bottom cleared the edge of the bench and her mons were raised so that her gash was pointed out provocatively. Each time the slender beauty arched up against her restraints, Marian gasped and felt a frisson of excitement. Wilkins used the crop lightly on her trembling body. He circled her tits and tapped gently on the achingly hard nipples before trailing down to her navel.

"Oh, please, please, please, please."

Then it happened and Marian received rapid slaps on both tits, not hard but effective to give the lust-filled babe a devastating shock. As she twisted and bucked in pure delight her cunt was finally reached and little swats rained down on her puffy labia.

"FUCK!" she screamed as she tugged in vain at the cords about her.

The man then caressed her splayed thighs with the crop and moved inwards, stopping at the top of her pussy. He flicked at her swollen clit and she swore that she would cum if he continued for just a few more seconds. Then, he brought the weapon down firmly right across her clitoris, ripping the air from her lungs. She arched up and then fell back and sucked in oxygen.

"Again."

Marian was hit again directly on the hard nub between her splayed legs. Then again, and thrice more. Her orgasm crashed over her and her muscles tensed. She yearned to close her thighs but was unable to due to her binds. She drew in a deep breath when Wilkins let the header of the riding crop wander all over the backs of her thighs and protruding sex. He flicked here and there, causing her to utter the most enticing whimpers.

"Eat me, you devil!"

James shook his head and found himself almost admiring the woman's influence even in the state she was in. He looked at Trevor who shrugged, and both of them dived in. They buried their heads between her legs and started to lick and spit eat on her pussy at the same time. Marian cried out in delight as one probed her bum hole while the other swiped up and down her slit.

"What ARE you doing to me? I love it!"

Being tongue fucked by two men together was sheer bliss and Marian achieved a huge orgasm. She pulled on the ropes as she undulated on her back. Their lips and mouths slobbered noisily in her snatch and their tongues flicked sideways, up and down, and in and out.

"Enough of this shit."

James rubbed his aching cock and positioned himself between her spread legs. He wasted no time in guiding his cock inside her cunt. Because her legs were bent and her knees were up near her tits, the angle of penetration was a snug fit. He began slowly moving his cock in and out, and with each thrust his dick went in deeper and deeper. Mrs. Wintergreen made loud noises as he plunged persistently in and out of the helpless woman. She thrashed in her restraints as her gorgeous body dripped sweat onto the floor beneath her hanging pose.

"I...don't...believe...it."

On and on, James churned her pussy to a soaked mush. Her cunt foamed and frothed from the relentless fucking as Trevor looked on impatiently.

"Come on, man. My cock is about to explode."

Marian smiled as she looked up to the ceiling. Despite her trials and tribulations of the previous half hour, she looked quite radiant. Her skin gleamed under the lights and her breasts rose and fell as she panted like a dog in heat. Her long hair hung straight down her back and her eyes blinked.

"Just fuck me, will you?"

Trevor came up as James withdrew and shoved up inside her with one fluid movement. Marian grunted as he immediately fucked her hard and fast. Her tits swayed under her, and his groin on her raw ass made for a steady and regular slapping. He took her hips in both hands and drew her back onto his hot rod and literally used her to fuck himself.

"That's my boy. Give it to me, you bastard!"

"What a fucking slut!"

The black-skinned buck Harry hammered into the submissive woman and leaned over, dappling her front with drops of well-earned sweat.

"Faster," she urged.

Trevor glanced down at the V-shaped tunnel of her parted thighs. He drove in even deeper and because of his hardness, he was able to split her beaver easily. She let out a prolonged groan and he knew she had climaxed yet again.

"Have a suck."

James came up to her head and filled her mouth with his cock. She gladly sucked in her cheeks and pumped her head up and down. Her heart thumped in her chest as she sucked on him with her tongue sliding over his bell end like a wriggling snake. She began to open her throat to take his entire length in as deep as she could and copious amounts of saliva ran down his upright pole. In this upside-down skull fuck, she fought to breathe and her nostrils flared in a sensuous manner.

"I'm going to cum!" he announced and held the back of her head.

With a twist of the hips, he splattered the face of the tied-up woman and she closed her eyes in euphoric bliss. He continued to ejaculate and her face soon became bathed in his white goo. As he pulled away with his dick dripping the burglar laughed out loud from the relief. Without saying a word, Trevor pressed his cock against her tight little bum hole.

"You cheeky fucker!"

She felt the tip of his dick slide between her anus and cunt hole a few times before his cock head make contact with her tight poop. When he pressed into it seemed nigh on inconceivable to believe that it would be possible for a well-endowed male to enter her less than great opening without some discomfort No novice, Marian pushed her sphincter outwards to lessen the tightness and so as not to contract around the invading organ. Once his bell end squeezed inside with a pop, his shaft followed through with only a hint of smarting.

"Unbelievable!"

He pushed in further until he was half in, half out of her back door. The illicit sensation of anal penetration is always odd at first but feels incredibly good with each second. As he moved in she was totally thrilled and turned on. The snorting black fellow pushed the tip of his cock up inside her a bit more. She hissed and curled her toes as he was soon fully inside her anal passage. He slowly started to rock back and forth, each time pulling it out and pushing it back in all the way.

After a few moments, Marian was somehow able to cope with the sheer size of this man's massive cock as he humped her. He thrust up ever faster as he neared his end. His huge bulk battered her upturned lower body and her tits jiggled wildly. Trevor threw his head up suddenly as he ejaculated inside her anus with his thick cum. As he came the muscles in his leg trembled from the sheer exertion of it all. It seemed like he would never stop as he spurted over and over deep into her bowels. When he eventually withdrew his sperm ran out of her and bathed her crack. Her throbbing back passage felt peculiarly wet and gooey, and not too surprisingly, gaped open as it had been stuffed with a big dick.

"That was altogether quite outrageous!"

As she regained her composure, Marian realised that she was now alone. The burglars had left her in her tied-up state and it was another couple of hours when the live-in help came into the room.