Ms. Britt's New Assistant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You mean she actually LIKES me? Like professionally? Rachel's heart rate quickened as she fixated on her boss's words. Her feelings of admiration and allegiance started to swell.

"Rachel, I managed to convince HR to open up a slot as my personal assistant, and I want you in it. Yes, this is for real. I'm offering you a promotion to work directly alongside me. No more constant discipline, you'll have moved beyond that. I promise."

Rachel's mouth fell agape. She couldn't believe it. What a day this turned into, a reprimand into a promotion. She stood up and took a few steps closer to Britt.

Angela raised her hand and gently placed it on Rachel's shoulder, as if it was a gentle reminder to wait before speaking. The flush in her was obvious now and it made Angela inhale sharply. Rachel was beautiful.

"I can't go any further without...disclosing something to you." Now it was her turn to be nervous. She was risking a lot, hell, her whole career at the firm by saying what she was about to, and to say that delicate phrasing was a requirement was the understatement of the day. "Another reason I keep calling you in my office is...because...well, hell, I was never good at this, so fuck it. I kinda have a thing for you. In that way."

Rachel was dumbstruck. She WAS hitting on me, holy shit! She's..pretty awkward about it too.

'I keep pulling you in here because I love looking at you. I didn't have to, I could easily call you on the line. You're a gorgeous woman, Rachel. And before I say anything else, don't get the idea or any kind of pressure that this position is in any way, shape or form tied to my physical feelings for you, because it's not. Regardless of how you feel about it, towards..me...or anything like that, I want you in there because of your professional performance.'

Rachel's breath quickened and she remained rooted to the floor, trying to process what she just heard. Miss Angela Britt, the devil herself in a suit, pulled the department's problem child into her office to not only promote her, but to confess a crush like she was in high school. Rachel grasped her forehead as it slumped down. After taking a couple of moments to run it through her head a few times, she turned to look into Angela's eyes again. She was shocked to find the most vulnerable and apprehensive look on her superior's face that she could ever imagine possible. She truly WAS like a scared kid asking a girl out for prom. Scared not only by possibly facing a rejection, but also giving Rachel the power to basically shitcan her career with what she just said. Employee fraternization and sexual harassment policies don't discriminate between same-sex couples.

Angela's face softened Rachel's heart. Her appreciation of her boss's body and the work that went into maintaining it was more theoretical than anything else, and any sexual attraction was simply a could-have-been. Prior to this moment, she never imagined she could feel any kind of attraction for the person who sat in this office and constantly nagged, bitched and made a stink about everything she did wrong. The heart (and loins, to be more accurate) are truly mysterious realms and for Rachel, a simple show of humanity was the greatest aphrodisiac.

Angela slowly moved forward, bringing her right hand up to Rachel's cheek. Rachel's took it in her hand and gazed into her boss's eyes. Rachel felt she could get lost in them for days.

Angela slowly brought her face closer and closer until they finally closed and their lips locked into a kiss. Rachel ever so softly made a slight moan and responded by pressing hers against Britt's upper lip. Her right hand laid against her supervisor's on her face and her left hand lightly laid against her boss's side.

They remained together for a few seconds and slowly broke off. Both women hung their heads down slightly and looked up at each other, each somewhat frightened and anxious to the other's response. Angela took the lead in the kiss, but both were vulnerable. Angela just placed her entire career on the line and Rachel just got thrown into a position of being an assistant for a boss who had feelings for her. Even if she didn't return them or even accept the post, that would hang over her head for her entire time at the firm. Angela was one sexual harassment report away from being dismissed on the spot.

Both women, however would rather be nowhere but in that office. Their faces met once more, deeper this time and with a moan on Angela's part. Rachel's press turned into a soft bite on her lower lip. Angela felt her panties moisten as her new assistant wrapped her arms around her sides. She wrapped her own around Rachel's neck and shoulders. In this moment, gone were the artificial man-made divisions of superior and subordinate, there were only lovers, equal in the heat of the moment: two women meeting in intimate bliss. However, it would be the only instant of sexual equality their relationship would bring for the time being. Ms. Britt wanted an assistant. She needed someone to serve her.

'Should I consider that a yes?' Angela asked, more assertive now, her confidence returning.

'Yes, ma'am.' She replied with a sheepish smile.

'Good. However, there is still the matter of the formal interview process.' She leaned back against her desk with her arms folded at her waist, top button still unfastened. Her blush faded and her cold, icy demeanor began to re-emerge, yet with the undercurrent of mutual understanding between her and Rachel.

Angela was able to successfully deduce early on that Rachel was a natural submissive. She wouldn't have went through with the offer otherwise; it was far too risky without some advance knowledge of her employee's private personality traits. She watched her chest, her hips and her face for more than simple carnal admiration; subtle changes in body language can say many things. When she wasn't being yelled at, Rachel seemed happy to be shaped and directed towards an end goal. It also didn't hurt that Rachel accidentally left her monitor on during a lunch break with an image search for a restraint system one time.

As for herself, it wasn't uncommon that managerial types were often very subby between the sheets, but she wasn't one of those people. Angela Britt was in control, always.

Angela gazed upon her face and slowly worked her way down Rachel's body, admiring what her business clothes couldn't conceal. It was as exciting a day for her as well as for her new direct report. Not only did she just receive a much-needed personal professional assistant, she was now able to vent stress in a much more base manner. 'Come here please, Rachel.'

She slowly walked towards her boss, hesitant. Rachel wasn't stupid, she knew what was coming, and her moistness between her legs matched her superior's. Previously, it wasn't being directed and managed by Angela that she despised, it was simply the way she went about it. She was inherently a commanding figure, she didn't need to make stupid rules or draconian procedures to gain respect. In fact, her current demeanor was more than enough to gain Rachel's willing servitude. If this was her attitude, working for her (and maybe a few other things) wouldn't be so bad.

Angela waited until she was only a foot or so away from her, and started to unbutton her shirt further. Rachel sharply inhaled when she reached the bottom and pulled the two sides away. She was even more gorgeous underneath, the stark black of her bra standing at a contrast to her pale skin. Her belly was thin, and a hint of abs showed through. This is actually happening, it's actually happening! Rachel processed as her head spun. Her attraction only swelled as Angela undid the center clasp and the support fell away, exposing two beautiful B-cup breasts. Her nipples were a light brown, akin to a light cocoa powder.

'Come.' She raised her right boob with her hand, offering it to her new assistant. Rachel's legs moved forward of their own will and as her hands stroked her boss's bare sides, her lips closed in on her nipple. She slowly began to suckle. Angela softly whimpered as Rachel teased the sensitive areola with her tongue and turned her eyes to her face.

She's adorable, Angela thought as she slowly stroked Rachel's hair and met her gaze. No, no more yelling or barking orders with you, sweetheart. You're my personal assistant now, those days are over. She leaned her head back and sighed as Rachel tightened her lips and pulled with a soft firmness, as if she expected a stream of milk to flow into her waiting mouth.

'Fuck, you're good," Angela breathed. Rachel giggled, proud of herself. I finally got her to drop the professional act. 'Now, the other one.' She was more than happy to comply. Angela pegged her correctly right from the start; it didn't take much to get Rachel into a mood to please. She wasn't the first girl Rachel had been with, but she was certainly the first coworker, let alone superior. It wasn't just the forbidden-fruit side of it that turned her on so, it was exactly who she was pleasuring in that office: Angela Britt herself. Some gossiped that she was as frigid and as cold as an iceberg, but her chest was certainly warm enough for Rachel.

She slid aside to make way for Angela's left hand to move down Rachel's body and into her shirt. Her hand was surprisingly warm and gentle as she deftly moved between her skin and her bra and wrapped her slender fingers around the swell of her tit. With the grace and precision with which Angela moved, Rachel estimated that she was not her first girl either. All the better, experience is always a plus.

'Shall I remove my top, ma'am?' Rachel asked, ironically in a similarly meek fashion as before when she was anticipating termination. While her tone wasn't quite as sincere as when she was terrified, she understood that she was now Angela's assistant, not exactly a lover in equal standing. She was there to serve her boss, and the thought sent another wave of moisture between her legs. A posture of submissiveness was required, one that she would be more than happy to provide. The trope of fucking the boss was admittedly a fantasy of hers, but she would never imagine it would be the woman in front of her now that she would be on her knees for.

'No, I'll handle that.' Angela brought her head off of her chest and began to fully undo Rachel's blouse. 'You, however, still have some work to do, Rachel.'

'Yes, ma'am.' Rachel bit her lip as Angela disrobed her. Just as smoothly as she removed her own, Angela undid her assistant's bra and threw both it and the blouse to the side. Her tits were finally allowed to breathe. Just as ripe and plump as I imagined, Angela hungrily mused as the traced her fingertip across one of her nipples. She watched Rachel's face relax in arousal and pleasure as she gently twisted it.

'Your chest is just absolutely lovely, dear.' Rachel's mouth opened wider as she continued teasing her. 'But, I'm not your assistant, you're mine, and you still haven't impressed me yet. Come, behind my desk.

Rachel's pleasure turned into a whimper as Angela let her boob go. She wanted more. The way Angela emphasized the word mine, she couldn't help it. She followed her behind the desk where Angela took a seat on the edge of the chair.

'On your knees.' She dutifully obeyed and sat directly in front of her underneath the desk, bringing a full view of the manager's nether regions underneath her skirt. Somehow, between now and the last time she was seated, she had managed to remove her panties completely without Rachel suspecting a thing. Instead of the black lace underwear she previously noted, there was nothing separating Angela's pussy from Rachel's face save for a few feet of distance.

Her heart raced. Groping and fooling around is one thing, but eating her out? Here, in her office? What if someone suspects something? Rachel's boob sweat returned, equal parts anxiousness and sex flush.

'Not to worry, the door's locked and the interior windows cannot be opened from outside this office', Angela reassured her. How can she do that, know what I'm thinking? Rachel stared between her legs, color filling her face. Her vag was a neat, tidy crease with only a hint of inner skin protruding. A tuft of black hair closely trimmed to a landing strip was the only decoration. Glistening with moisture, the scent hit Rachel's nostrils like a freight train with Angela's skirt focusing her smell. 'Now, time to show me what you can really do, dear.'

Angela unhooked a flap on the side of her skirt to reveal a hidden zipper and pulled it upwards, allowing Rachel to fold the fabric up and out of the way.

'Yes ma'am', she repeated, leaning in closer. God, I can only wish my pussy will look like that when I'm her age. Rachel's arms slid up the top of her thighs; her hands came to rest just below her hips. She slowly moved her head inside, kissing up the length of her left leg. The small twitching Angela gave in response was amplified threefold at Rachel's level, a solid indicator of her performance. Rachel kept kissing until her nose was just brushing the outside of her pussy. She felt Angela's legs rest on her lower shoulders and the closer she moved to it, the more they started to squeeze against her neck.

'Keep going, Rachel', Angela breathed as she tried to pull her head closer using her legs. On one attempt, she succeeded. Rachel's face was buried inside of her, with her nose pressing against her clit. Her scent was overpowering now. Closing her eyes, Rachel brushed her tongue against the soft folds and slowly licked upwards. She tasted somewhat differently than she anticipated; she tasted stronger and more intense than her prim, proper appearance would imply. But oh, she tasted so, so sweet.

Angela's response shifted from a twitch to a tremor. Oh, she likes this. Rachel smiled as much as her jaw would allow as she kept massaging her boss with her tongue, slowly, up and down. She made sure to pass over and coat every fold and every crevice, giving firm, soft kiss to her clit whenever she reached it. I never knew she could taste this good.

Angela clenched her teeth and wrapped her fingers around Rachel's head. Fuuuuck, I should've asked her to do this months ago! Her legs quaked as she sped up, moving her tongue in more intricate patterns around and inside her. This is definitely not your first time with a woman, is it? Even though the only thing of her Angela could see was the top of her head, it brought her such a rush to see her employee on her knees for her. Right here in the office, during working hours, eating her out with no shame. How those stuck-up pricks in upper management would like to see this.

'Oh God, keep going, keep going.' Angela's contact with Rachel's head turned to a tense grip as she continued. Her back arched as Rachel's arm moved up to her chest, settling on her left tit and gave a gentle squeeze. While not providing quite the same amount of surface area as her own, massaging her boss's firm, perky breast was still more than enough to sustain constant arousal. Rachel's rhythm moved in tune with her lover's shakes and shivers, emphasizing areas of increased feedback. She could hear Angela's stifled moans as both of them tried to keep their tryst as discreet as possible. Oh, if only they were no longer surrounded by the four walls of the office, she could imagine the fun they could have together.

'Having fun, ma'am?' Rachel poked her head from between her legs to stare at her, her boss's juices almost dropping from the lower half of her face. So this is what life's gonna be like as her assistant: a faceful of pussy every day. I could live with that. Rachel had definitely laid with her fair share of women throughout her life, but none shared Angela's age and position. It was a unique and intoxicating sensation, to be used for a superior's pleasure in an environment that blatantly prohibited such relations.

'Get back down there!' She threw her head back down, barely giving her a chance to breathe. This time Angela pressed her face even further inside of her, with everything from her nose down buried in pussy. 'You stop when I tell you to, understand?' A muffled mmmmpph was the only reply as Rachel resumed pleasuring her. 'You better make me cum or else life's going to be pretty difficult for you.'

Only issue with her threat was that Angela's words kept getting breathier and breathier. She's on her way, but what I'm doing now isn't gonna get her there. Rachel gently twisted her manager's nipple between her fingers as it was done to her. She wrapped up playing with her labia and dragged her soft, wet tongue all the way up her vag and let it come to rest on her clit, flicking it firmly as her lips came to a close atop the hood. She laid on it with low, deliberate, rhythmic strokes. Angela kicked off her high heels and laid her bare feet on Rachel's back. She could feel her toes rapidly curling and unfolding in response to the waves of pleasure her young assistant brought her.

'Oh God yes...Don't stop, don't stop', Angela whimpered. Her pressure on Rachel's head turned to claw-like grips through her hair. Her assistant kept her pace as she grew closer and closer. "Oh, f-FUCK!" She tried to keep her voice as quiet as possible as she finally came. Rachel slid her tongue all across her pussy and pressed her face in farther, taking in as much of Angela as she could. Her quaking thighs could have registered on the Richter scale from her perspective. Poor woman, she must've needed it. She kept licking until she was so sensitive Angela basically threw her off. 'Okay, good lord, you're done!'

'Will that be all, ma'am?' Rachel got off her knees and stood up. Her face was soaked with Angela's cum. She wasn't exactly a squirter, but whoever took her to bed properly would need to lay down a towel beforehand. Rachel couldn't help but be a little smug at her results; she held her oral skills in high regard and took pride in making a woman like Ms. Britt orgasm to such an extent with nothing but her two lips and tongue.

She didn't respond immediately. Rachel gazed at the results of her handiwork: Angela laid back fully in her chair with her shirt opened so far that she might as well as been completely topless. Her thick bronzed nipples sat erect still and her pale skin was accented by the red mottling of sex all across her chest and face. Frizzled and messed lay her black hair. Rachel watched her stomach rise and fall with her heavy breaths as she recovered from the onslaught of pleasure she delivered her.

'...Yes, Rachel, that will be all.' As she picked her bra off the floor and began to fasten it, the young assistant barely suppressed a giggle at the mild awkwardness she presented trying to regain her traditional professional appearance. She threw Rachel a bottle of water from a mini-fridge against her desk leg. 'Clean yourself up please, it's still working hours.'

'Yes, ma'am.' She began to re-package herself as well, picking her own bra off the floor and stuffing her tits inside. God, I hope no one can smell me, I'm soaked. Rachel looked reflexively towards the windows to make sure they were still closed. They had not moved an inch from their original position; their extremely-unprofessional jaunt remained secret. It didn't take an MBA to know they would both be fired in a heartbeat should any of it leak out. But, of course, that was all part of the thrill. 'So, when do I officially start?'

She looked at her with a cockeyed stare. 'I'm sorry, I didn't say you got the job.' Before Rachel's face could change too much into a pit of shock and despair Angela quickly followed up with a smile. 'It was a good start. I'll have that empty office just outside the door cleaned out and ready for you next week.' Rachel sighed and closed her eyes. This is really too much for one day.