Ms Elma

Story Info
Christmas shopping brings me to a beautiful granny.
4k words
4.47
17.9k
19

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/02/2024
Created 01/30/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ms Elma

A couple weeks before Christmas 2009, I was in Wal-Mart shopping for Christmas presents. As I was strolling through the House wares Department, I saw a lady with the prettiest white hair I have ever seen.

I had the urge to walk up to her and compliment her on her appearance but yet I was afraid to do so as she had another man with her. He seemed to be much younger than her and I did not want to cause problems but yet I had to tell her how pretty her hair was. She seemed to be in her early 70's and he appeared to be in his 50's and I am only in my early 40's.

I passed up the opportunity at that time but I saw her again later on in the Electronics Department. This time I had built up enough courage to compliment her. I casually walked up to her and started by telling her I did not want to offend her or embarrass her but she had the prettiest hair I have ever seen.

We then introduced ourselves and started a nice pleasant conversation. I learned that the gentleman with her was her son John that was visiting from out of town. She also had another grown son that lived near her. I learned she lived in a small rural community about 45 minutes away from here

.

We had a nice long pleasant conversation in the store and I gave her my business card while we said our parting words. I gave her a soft hug and shook her sons' hand.

About a week later, I got a phone call at the office. My secretary buzzed my desk and tells me that I have Ms Elma on line 3. I was puzzled as to who this could be because I was not thinking of the lady, I met in Wal-Mart just a week earlier. As I picked up the phone, I heard the sweetest voice say "Merry Christmas".

Before I could wish the same to her, she identified herself as Ms Elma. We had a short conversation and I asked for her phone number. That evening, I called Ms Elma and asked her to dinner the next night. We made plans for me to pick her up and we would go to a nice restaurant.

The next night after work, I went home and showered before getting dressed in fresh clothes. I left here and drove the 45 minutes to her house. She lived in a nice area. Her house was very nice. It was obvious "old money" as they call it around here. That means that the money she earned or her husband had earned was from way back when times were much better.

I pulled in her drive way, parked and made my way to her front door. I was totally amazed at what I saw when she opened the door. She was even more appealing than I remembered her to be in Wal-Mart.

She stood about 5 feet tall and had a nice rounded figure. Her breasts appeared to be of a little bigger than average in size. She was wearing a nice denim skirt that buttoned down the front with a casual long-sleeved blouse. She looked wonderful and very enticing.

I put my hands on her hips and reached to give her a kiss on her cheek. She then grabbed her purse and sweater and closed the door behind her as we walked to my truck. I opened her door and helped her in the passenger side before I got in on the drivers side.

We decided to drive back to the city and have dinner there. I had a nice place in mind that would be perfect for a nice quiet dinner. We had a nice talk on the way over there and I learned a lot about her. I felt very comfortable being with Ms Elma and I think she was comfortable with me also.

We arrived at the restaurant and I parked off to the side the building on purpose. I wanted to be out of the view of the patrons of the restaurant when we got out of my SUV and more importantly when we got back in. The parking lot didn't have a lot of cars as it was still early.

I got out the drivers side and quickly walked around to the passenger side. I opened the door to help Ms Elma out of the SUV. I held her hand and she swung her legs to the side the seat to get out.

As she swung her legs over, her skirt rode up her legs to expose her milky white lower thighs. She did not rush to pull her skirt down and I did not try to pull it down either. I was enjoying the site.

As she slid off the seat and let her feet touch the ground her skirt fell back down to where it was supposed to be. She then adjusted her self and went to grab her purse. I told her she would not need it but she can bring it in if she wanted. She decided to leave it in my SUV. I closed door and locked the SUV.

I reached for Ms. Elma's hand as we walked on the sidewalk to the front door of the restaurant. I attempted to release her hand but she held on so I assumed she wanted to hold my hand. It was her choice but it was my honor to hold her hand.

We walked in the front door and the hostess quickly showed us to a table. The hostess originally went to sit us in the middle of the dinning area but I asked for a table against the wall in the corner. Ms Elma smiled with satisfaction.

We sat down and I immediately ordered a glass of wine for each of us. The waitress brought us our wine and we asked for a few minutes to look at the menu. We really were having a great time talking and forgot to look at the menu.

The waitress came back several times before we were ready to order. We both ordered a steak and to my surprise she ordered hers just the same way I like mine. We also both ordered vegetables as our side orders. I found it amazing that we liked the same type of steak and the same side order.

The waitress brought our meal and we ate slowly. It seemed our conversation was more important than the meal. After our meal we both refused dessert but we wanted to continue talking. We knew it was time to leave when the waitress came by two times to collect the check that she had left. I stood up and helped her up from her chair.

We walked out the restaurant and back to my SUV. I unlocked the passenger door and helped Ms Elma into my SUV. She sat on the edge of the seat and grabbed for the handle above her head. I put my hand under her legs and on her lower back to help her in.

This was the first time I touched her other than her hand and a soft hug. She felt really good. I then waited for her to get situated in the seat then I helped her with the seatbelt. I reached across her body to buckle her seatbelt for her.

This allowed me two opportunities. First it allowed me to kiss her lips for the first time and then it also allowed me to "accidentally" touch her breast as I backed away. As I closed her door, I noticed a big smile on her face. Her face had "glow" to it. I then went around to the driver's side and got into the drivers seat.

I backed out of the parking lot and began my drive back to Ms Elma's house. As I drove, we continued talking. It appeared we would never run out of anything to say to each other. I was really feeling comfortable with her and decided I would reach for her hand so I can hold her hand on the way back to her house. She accepted my hand and also took her other hand and put it on top. She rubbed my hand softly as we talked.

As we pulled into her driveway, she invited me in for coffee. I told her I really did not want coffee but I would be happy to go in and talk some more. She said she did not really drink coffee except for early morning but she wanted to offer me something.

I helped her out of my SUV and we went inside. She pointed to the couch and said she would go pick up her purse and sweater. As she passed by the television, she turned it on so I could watch TV while she did what she had to do.

She was gone a few minutes and sat on the couch besides me. She sat with her shoulder against mine and she reached for my hand. I gave her the TV remote to put the channel on what she wanted, but she said she was not interested in TV.

I then put my arm around her shoulders and kissed her lips. I planned on a short kiss but realized she prepared for a passionate kiss. Her lips parted slightly and we kissed passionately.

As we kissed, we snuggled a little closer. As we kissed, I caressed her arm. After a few minutes of kissing and caressing her arm, Ms Elma began moaning and really started to forget about anything else.

Our kissing became very passionate and my hands began to roam about. I finally got the courage to pass my hand over her left breast. Her breast felt soft and warm.

As I passed my hand over her breast she moaned and began kissing me even more passionately. I then unbuttoned her top button on her blouse. She broke our kiss and I became worried that I went too far. I looked at her face as she broke from our kiss and saw the big smile.

She then asked if I wanted her to go put on something more comfortable. I told her she was fine as she is and that I could get her more comfortable. With that in mind, I reached and unbuttoned a couple more buttons revealing her bra. I noticed she wore a bra that hooked in the front.

I again put my lips to hers and began kissing her again. My hand went back to her breast and I could feel how much more comfortable she was. I then unhooked her bra.

For the first time, I touched her bare breast. I was amazed at how firm her breasts were. They did not sag as much as I imagined. I felt her erect nipple and knew I had to kiss it. I broke from our kiss and kissed her neck making my way to her left breast. Her head went back giving me the idea she was really enjoying this moment.

Finally, I kissed her breast and put her left nipple in my mouth. I sucked it gently and she moaned with pleasure. Next, I whispered in her ear and asked if we could go someone more comfortable. At this point, I am sure she knew what I meant. She asked if the guest bedroom would be more comfortable and I agreed.

I stood up from the couch and helped her up. She was beautiful standing there with her blouse unbuttoned and her bra unhooked. I reached around to her bare back and I embraced her body while kissing her again.

Ms Elma then led the way to the guest bedroom. I walked closely behind her with my hand wrapped around her and cupping her lovely breasts. I was kissing her neck and it made it hard for her to walk down the hall.

We got to the room and she turned on the lamp. I slowly removed her blouse and bra. I could not help but to stare at her beauty for a while. I carefully put her blouse on the chair and then placed her bra on top. I was curious as to see the size of her bra as I laid it on top of her blouse. I saw the tag and it read 42D. I then unbuttoned my shirt and took it off along with my undershirt and tossed it on the chair also.

Now I was bare-chested just as Ms Elma was. I took her in my arms again and embraced her. It felt so nice to have her bare breast against my bare chest. She had a pair of the prettiest breasts you could lay your eyes on. Even if they did sag, they were full. The sat nicely on her chest and did not fall to her waist. Her nipples were a light rose color. Not dark but yet not very light. Her areolas were about the size of a silver dollar and the same color as her nipples.

As I held her in my arms, I kissed her sweet lips and caressed her back with my hands. I ran my hands all over her body. She then reached down to unhook my belt and pants. I quickly helped her to drop my pants to the floor and kick them over to the chair. Then I unbuttoned her skirt and let it fall to the floor. I bent down to pick up her skirt and passed my hands along her legs as I went down. I picked it up and tossed it to the chair along with the rest of our garments.

There she stood in her panties and panty hose and I in my boxers. She was so beautiful standing there.

I then took my thumbs and placed them in the waste band of her panty hose and gently pulled down. I pulled them down to her mid thigh and helped her sit on the edge of the bed. I then kneeled down in front of her and started to pull the panty hose off of her legs. I pulled gently and slowly as I wanted to kiss and caress her legs as I took the panty hose off. I then told her to lay back on the bed and I started rubbing and kissing her feet.

She had small feet and she kept them well maintained. She has slender ankles that led to some nicely shaped calves. Her legs had a few varicose veins which I had expected. Ms. Elma started moaning with pleasure as I kissed her legs.

The anxiety was building and I worked my hands and lips up her legs. Her knees had a couple scars on them obviously from surgery and this is where her legs started getting fluffier. My hands reached her thighs, which showed signs of a matured lady and I gently pushed them apart.

I started kissing her inner thighs as my right hand reached for her pubic mound, which was still covered in her beige colored panty briefs. Her mound felt warm and moist as my right hand gently rubbed that area. My lips were kissing her inner thighs and Ms Elma was moaning even louder.

Her head was turning from side to side as my nose rubbed her pubic mound. I wanted to tease her a little with her panties still on before I pulled them off. I pressed my nose into her mound. Her womanly scent was very enticing and encouraging.

I kissed right between her thighs and I my tongue reached on side the crotch of her panties and I tasted her natural juices for the first time. The anticipation was getting the best of me and I reached to pull her panties down. She lifted her pelvis and I slid her panties off her legs down to her feet and I tossed them to the chair.

For the first time, I was able to see Ms Elma's pubic area. Her pubic hair was very light in color and thinning. Her mound looked very neat. If I would not have known better, I would have thought she was much younger. Her pubic area did not show her age except for the pubic hair.

I quickly kissed her right on her outer lips before she could have a chance to resist. As I kissed her for the first time on her mound, she placed her hands on the back of my head. She spread her legs wide and pushed her knees up into the air to give me amble room. My hands caressed her inner thighs as I slide my tongue between her outer lips.

The taste of her womanly juices was so inviting. It did not take me long to find her swollen and erect button. Her hips gave a forward thrust as I sucked on her button. She began thrusting her pelvis forward and pushed my face into her mound in rhythm.

Ms Elma was moaning louder and louder and almost to the point of losing control. I reached up and cupped her lovely breast as I brought her to her first climax. She suddenly stopped thrusting and I heard a long sigh as I felt her womanly juices leak from inside her mound. I tried to absorb as much of the juices as I possibly could. Her body became limp and motionless as I kissed and licked as much of her juices as I could.

I then moved my kisses up to her belly. I caressed her belly and kissed her scars. My hands moved up to cup her pretty breasts as I moved my body up also. I kissed my way to her breasts and began sucking on her right nipple. As I sucked on her nipple, I rubbed my erection on her outer lips.

She started thrusting her hips forward again to meet my erection. I sucked on both her nipples for a while alternating from right to left. Then I kissed her neck and ears.

My erection then slipped right inside her outer lips. She was so wet that my erection just went right in. It would not go very far as she was too tight to accept me that easily. It would not go much further than her outer lips. I lifted her knees a little higher and gently pushed the head of my erection forward. Ms Elma groaned a little but it was not the pleasure moans from earlier. I asked her if she wanted me to stop and she begged me to continue. I told her to stop me whenever it started to hurt.

With that in mind, I withdrew a little and then pushed gently back in. This time it went in a little deeper. She was still uncomfortable and I wanted to stop again but she begged me to continue and she said it would okay once I got it in. I withdrew again and then pushed gently again and this time it went a little deeper.

I could not believe how wet Ms Elma was. I pulled out again and this time when I pushed in it will all the way in. She smiled this time and said that was it. I pulled out again and pushed in again. This time she moaned with pleasure.

I began thrusting in and out of her. She started thrusting her hips again and soon we were in a good rhythm together. Her face had such a glow to it. It was really arousing to me to see Ms Elma in so much pleasure.

Seeing her so happy gave me the encouragement to please her even more. I enjoy pleasing my ladies. So, then I put her left leg over my shoulder and then the right leg over my shoulder. I felt myself go a little deeper inside of her and I could tell it was a different sensation for her.

With her legs over my shoulders and I kneeling between her legs, I began kissing her knees as I pushed my erection into her. It was a nice tight fit with plenty of lubrication. It felt like my penis was nestled inside a velvet glove. I continued the in and out motion and I gained pace. I was now going faster and faster.

My hands were roaming all over her body, every where I could reach. Her pelvic thrusts were getting more violent as I gained the pace of my penetrations.

I felt my testicles tighten and I knew I was about to erupt inside of Ms Elma. I concentrated hard on not having an orgasm just yet. I wanted Ms Elma to orgasm first. I wanted to make sure she enjoyed this as much as she could. Then, I felt her insides tighten and her thrusting minimized.

Suddenly, Ms. Elma let out a strong moan and I felt warm fluids rush around my erection. She gripped my erection with her insides and was not letting go. I then erupted inside of her. It felt so good to finally let go inside of Ms Elma. I erupted inside of her so hard that she had to feel it hit her cervix. I removed her legs from my shoulders so she could lay comfortable.

Ms Elma now laid there so still, almost lifeless. Her breathing was rapid and I could see her chest moving trying to get her heart back in its normal rhythm. I pushed one last time to make sure I had emptied everything inside of her. The look on her face was so satisfying to me.

The glow on her face with her eyes closed and the smile that said the entire story. I leaned down and kissed her eyelids as I pulled out of her most treasured possession. I then lay down besides her. She turned and we kissed passionately again.

I could feel the satisfaction in her kisses. She commented that she needed to get up as she was dripping and the bed was wet. I told her to stay where she was and that would go get towels.

I returned with a warm wet face cloth and a dry big drying towel. She had already covered with the sheet so I got under the sheets and as she spread her legs, I cleaned her pubic area. I rubbed gently inside and out to try to get as much of the juices as I could.

I then had her raise her pelvis so I could place the big drying towel under her. I noticed the wet spot on the bed was about 12 inches in diameter. We continued kissing for a while and Ms Elma reached for my now semi erect penis. I told her she better not as I did have to get dressed to leave. She asked if I would come back soon and I promised I would.

I then got out of bed and helped her out. She walked over to the chair to get her panties. She had such a lovely matured body I could not help but just stare as she walked. Her backside had some wrinkles, cellulite and it sagged some but that was what you should expect from a matured lady.

From the back view you could see the rolls from her tummy and the marks on her shoulders from where her bra passed. I could not help but to get another full erection. When she bent over to pick up her panties, I walked up behind her and rubbed my erection on her back side. She moaned a little and I told her we would save that for next time.

I told her she did not have to see me to the door that she could lay back in bed and I would see myself out. I then helped her put her panties back on and she went get a night gown to sleep in. I got dressed and gave her another kiss good night kiss. I went tuck her into her bed and say good night.

12