Ms. Jones and Kenny Ch. 02

Story Info
Hands-on sex-ed!
3.6k words
4.61
6.2k
7
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/09/2023
Created 06/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The students' pencils scraped on the tests in front of them. Their faces were a sea of confusion and ease, as Ms. Jones looked on from her desk. She glanced over at Kenny, who sat beside her, giving him a wink and a smile when he noticed her.

"Okay, class! The bell's gonna ring in 5 minutes, so you better start finishing up!" She announced.

Students hurried to fill-in their final answers, even as the bell rang.

"Get to lunch everybody! You can't sleep through US history on an empty stomach!"

A mix of chuckles and groans trailed out of the door as Ms. Jones and Kenny gathered the tests. Back at her desk, she looked over at the door one last time before quickly giving Kenny a kiss.

"Sorry, about that. I've been waiting to do that since this morning~" Ms. Jones said in a bubbly tone.

"If you wait until the week's over, we can do a lot more than just kiss between classes," Kenny slyly replied.

A couple of weeks had passed since the hotel incident. While more than friends but not quite in an established relationship, Ms. Jones and Kenny still consistently met-up for dates on the weekends. While still reserved and cautious when at work, she also started showing more PDA towards him in the classroom. From pecks on the cheek to rubbing his thigh behind her desk when no one was looking, it was only a matter of time until teasing turned into something more intimate.

"Oh. My. God. Last Saturday was amazing!" Ms. Jones said to Kenny as she brought her lunch out. "I for sure thought we were gonna get a visit or a call from the hotel after that scream I let out."

"You sounded so fucking sexy when you let that out, baby," Kenny responded. "I didn't care if anyone heard, I just wanted to hear you scream like that again!"

The two flirted back and forth throughout their lunch break. From occasional kisses to feeding each other, it really did seem like they were already a couple.

"You know, I was thinking, do we really need to meet up at hotels for the weekend?" Ms. Jones asked. "I mean, we're both adults. There's nothing wrong with going over to each other's house."

"You're right. We can just save the hotels for a once-a-month-date-night and save a ton by just sleeping over," Kenny concurred. "Uh, but it might be better to stay over at *your* house since I'm still living with my parents."

Ms. Jones grew red as she realized she had suggested going to Kenny's house for booty-calls.

"Oh, god, of course not! I-I don't think things would go well if you got caught with an older woman in your bed! Y-Yeah, coming over to my place would be better."

Kenny pumped his fist internally from procuring regular sleepovers at Ms. Jones's house, and the two continued finishing their lunch. With only a few minutes left on the clock before the bell rang, Ms. Jones propositioned Kenny one last time.

"Um, Kenny, can I ask you something?" Ms. Jones said.

"Sure. What is it?" He responded.

Ms. Jones took a moment to gather the courage to speak her mind.

"I, uh, for a long time have had *certain* fantasies, you see..." Ms. Jones said.

"Go on..." Kenny said.

"And while these fantasies usually involved random celebrities, I started using you to fill in for them," Ms. Jones said shyly.

"Okay?" Kenny replied.

"So, what I'm trying to say is that I want to fool around in the classroom," Ms. Jones bluntly stated.

Kenny's eyes lit up upon hearing what Ms. Jones was getting at.

"You want to fuck in your room?!" He exclaimed.

Ms. Jones shushed him while covering his mouth.

"Not so loud! And, yes, I want to, uh, fuck in the classroom..." she said, sounding embarrassed.

"Oh, sorry! But of course, of course! I'd love to bang in here!" Kenny enthusiastically replied.

Ms. Jones got giggly again as she realized she had her man onboard.

"Would you be good to go for this afternoon? We could... see about something this afternoon," she suggested.

"Yeah, afternoon works for me," Kenny replied.

Ms. Jones gave Kenny a smile before kissing him on the cheek.

"Start looking forward to the end of the school day. Try not to get too hard before then. Don't want you at full-attention while running errands~"

Ms. Jones leaned in to give Kenny one last kiss, but the sudden bell over the PA sent them back to their chairs and struggling to look busy with papers.

Ms. Jones went through her standard end of day send-off as the final bell dismissed the students. She stood at the front of the class, wiping down the whiteboard, and paying close attention to when everyone was out of the room. When the coast was clear, Ms. Jones practically threw aside her eraser and hurried over to the windows. She quickly shuttered all of the blinds before locking the door and joining Kenny behind her desk.

"And with that, we've got the room all to ourselves~" she said to him.

Ms. Jones and Kenny shared a chuckle before she wrapped an arm around his shoulders and pulled him closer. She licked and played with his tongue, making sure to get the point across that everything she was demonstrating, she would soon do to his dick. Reaching down, she rubbed the palm of her hand against his crotch as she continued. She kept at it until she could feel him bulging underneath, stretching the fabric of his pants.

Kenny unbuttoned his pants while sitting in the chair. Ms. Jones took over before he could get them down past his thighs. She shuffled them down to the ground, licking her lips when finally face-to-face with his hardening dick. Ms. Jones looked up at Kenny with a smile and a giggle before truly starting. She grabbed his cock by the base. Its heaviness was felt as she slapped it against her extended tongue.

Kenny watched as her lips enveloped the tip of his cock, her cheeks inverted as she sucked hard to tease it. He slightly thrusted his hips forward at the sight and feeling, softly moaning under his breath. Ms. Jones jerked the base until beads of precum dribbled out of the head.

"So backed-up that you're starting leak," she said with a smile. "Guess it was the right call to do this at the end of the week."

Kenny felt a chill throughout his body when she pressed her tongue firmly against his cockhead, licking upward to catch his leaking fluids. With an open mouth, she swirled the tip of her tongue around the upper-part of his dick. Kenny's member was taken for a spin at the mercy of Ms. Jones's warm, wet mouth. He felt another jolt as she moved her hands to rest on the inside of his thighs.

With his cock now throbbing in-place, Ms. Jones pressed her lips against the tip and slowly took it in. She left a sheen of saliva as she went from mid shaft to tip--over and over. Her speed gradually increased until she was giving a blowjob at her normal pace.

"Fuck! You look so sexy sliding all over a cock!" Kenny said.

Ms. Jones worked Kenny's cock like she owned it. Every inch was wrapped around her lips, sliding against her tongue and cheek as well. She took it in her mouth at all sorts of angles, giving Kenny one hell of a show. He want the only one feeling pleasure, however. The act of blowing her aide under her desk made her pussy throb like crazy. Not wanting to take away from Kenny's oral pleasure, she went from keeling to squatting; grinding against the inside of her jeans.

Looking him dead in the eyes, she slid her lips down to hilt. He groaned out loud as soon as the hot air out of her nose hit his skin. Although she had practiced a few times on her dildo, deepthroating was still something Ms. Jones was far from mastering. Kenny's dick hitting the back of her inexperienced throat caused her to cough and gag. However, she kept it inside instead of pulling off.

With another cough, a glob of saliva mixed with precum leaked out of the bottom of her mouth. The force from the expulsion propelled the mixture forward, coating Kenny's balls. The feeling and thought of such a lewd fluid dripping off his sack drove Kenny wild.

"Oh, fuck!" He grunted out.

Ms. Jones barely had time to be surprised as Kenny grabbed the top of her head. Her eyes went from being wide to partially-closed as he proceeded to continuously ravage her face. Rather than tapping out, Ms. Jones accepted the learning opportunity gracefully. Her symphony of gags and whines only pushed Kenny further and further to the brink of finishing.

"I'm gonna cum, Ms. Jones! Where do you want it?" Kenny said, his hands shaking as he pulled Ms. Jones off to hear her answer.

"Down my throat, baby! I want it down my throat!" She said, out of breath and pleading.

Kenny waited for her to take one last breath before shoving his cock back down to the base. His cock pulsed and hips thrusted forward as his hot spunk fired down her throat. Ms. Jones moaned as she swallowed each burst. She rubbed her pussy through her pants in-tandem with the spasming of Kenny's balls rubbing against her chin. Once finished, he rested his hands on his lap and let Ms. Jones pull-off at her own pace. She gradually pulled away, letting his dick go with a "pop."

"Jesus, kid. You pumped out enough for me to skip dinner!" She said with a chuckle and a smile.

"I couldn't help it. I hadn't cum in a few days and your blowjobs are just too good!" Kenny said in response.

Ms. Jones stood up and straightened her top. Looking down, she clicked her tongue and grimaced at the sight of splattered saliva and cum around the back of her sweater. Kenny found it strangely hot listening to her complain about being messy and watching her pat her top dry.

"Why don't you get on home, Kenny. I've still got work to catch up on," Ms. Jones said to Kenny.

Kenny grinned like an idiot as he took his backpack and headed out. Ms. Jones sent him off with a smile and a wave before looking down at her cum-splattered top.

"Dammit... looks like I'm staying until this dries out or at least until I can leave without anyone seeing me..." Ms. Jones said.

Ms. Jones anxiously tapped and scraped at her desk as she watched the clock tick closer to 1.

"Cmon, cmon!" She thought to herself.

"Alright! Time to go to the gym, everyone! I'll see you all next week!" She said exclaimed right as the bell rang.

Ms. Jones sprang up from her seat once the classroom had emptied. Immediately, she rushed over to the blinds to shutter them while Kenny locked the door. Ms. Jones met him in the front of the class just as the sounds of students filling the hallways trailed off. Uncapping a marker, she crossed off the current day on the calendar on the whiteboard.

"Okay... we're really about to do this. It's another pep rally day and we are going to have sex in a classroom," Ms. Jones said with mixed emotions.

"I'm all for it, but if you're having second thoughts, I understand completely if you want do something else," Kenny said in an attempt to reassure her.

"No, no. Let's do it! This is all I've been thinking about since you suggested it. Fuck me proper in my fucking classroom!"

Ms. Jones and Kenny quickly embraced and kissed. Their hands entangled in each other's hair before going underneath their clothes. Kenny slid his hands underneath Ms. Jones's bra to squeeze and massage her big breasts. She pulled away when he started reaching around for her strap.

"Let's at least keep our shirts on. It'll be easier to cover up in case someone were to knock on the door," she said to him.

Kenny retracted his hand and went back to grabbing her breasts from the front. Ms. Jones rubbed her hand against his crotch, eventually reach inside to rub him from against his boxers. Kenny, too, moved his hand down to rub her crotch before going inside her pants. Ms. Jones looked down with gritted teeth as Kenny aggressively slid his fingers in and out. She gripped on to the table, throwing her head back in ecstasy, all while struggling to keep herself from moaning loud enough to be heard down the halls. Kenny caught her off guard with a sudden kiss. As he batted her tongue around with his own, he slowed down his hand to rub her clit with his thumb. She whined as her body tensed-up. The look of strain on her face turned into relief as her pussy repeatedly contracted on his fingers.

"Hahhhh... fuck me, that was good..." she said, after Kenny pulled away.

Ms. Jones looked down at Kenny's throbbing, hard cock. She smiled as she reached over to it, sliding her hand up and down the shaft.

"Do you even need me to warm you up anymore? You look like you're more than ready to go," Ms. Jones said.

"I'm good. This is so hot I feel like I'm gonna pop any minute!" Kenny replied, almost panting.

"Oh, we definitely don't want that to happen. Not with an opportunity like this. Here, put the condom on and I'll get comfy," Ms. Jones said.

Ms. Jones brandished a condom from her pocket and tossed it to Kenny. He steadied his breathing while unraveling the rubber down his member, all while Ms. Jones lied back on the table. With the condom tightly on, he pointed his dick straight at Ms. Jones's pussy. She let out a pleasurable sigh as she felt his hot tip prod her lips. After a brief pause, Kenny sank his hips down while planting his hands on the table.

"OH, SHIT!" She exclaimed in a loud voice.

Kenny whipped his head towards the door, checking if anyone might have heard. Ms. Jones put her hand on the side of his head, then guided his focus back to her.

"Don't worry about anyone hearing. Trust me, I know for a fact that we're the only ones here on this side of the wing," she said to him.

Their panting turned into smiling as they continued on the table.

"Hey, this is pretty fun!" Ms. Jones said. "Fucking on the table like this... it feels like we're in a porno or something."

"I wish we had this kind of sex-ed when I was in school," Kenny remarked.

Ms. Jones laughed before wrapping an arm around him.

"That's it, baby. Keep swinging your hips like that..." she said in his ear.

With each thrust, Ms. Jones could feel his thick cock spreading her open and massaging her most sensitive spots. Only the sounds of panting and the squelching of fucking were heard in the otherwise quiet classroom.

"Up on the table," Ms. Jones suddenly said. "I want it on the table."

Ms. Jones got into a face-down-ass-up position and waited for Kenny to join her. Once he crawled onto the table, he grabbed onto her hips and continued to fuck her from behind.

"Oh, fuck..." she panted out, hanging her head down. "That's it... just like that!"

Kenny's dick only got harder from seeing and feeling Ms. Jones's big ass slap against his waist. He squeezed her cheeks a few times before giving each a firm smack.

"Oh, yeah! Rough me up, stud! Make me your bitch right here in the front of the room!" Ms. Jones said to Kenny in a gruff voice, turning her heard back to see him.

Kenny picked up the pace, really making the smacking of skin ring out. Ms. Jones gripped on to the sides of the table as she huffed and panted.

"Here, get in deeper..." she said as she brought a leg up on to the table, pulling a cheek and her pussy lips to the side.

Kenny was practically rubbing his balls against her clit with how deep he was going now. The trickle of her continuously dripping cunt soaked his sack and amplified the sound of the collision of skin. Kenny could tell that the multiple areas being stimulated on Ms. Jones's most sensitive areas was pushing her closer to the edge the more he continued.

"How do you want it, baby? You want to finish yourself or do you want me to?" Kenny asked, leaning closer to her.

"Let me do it! Let me make myself cum this time!" She said back to him.

Ms. Jones slid a hand underneath herself to reach her pussy. She clamped firmly on Kenny's cock as her finger tips pressed and massaged against her clit. Her moans deepened and increased in frequency her lower body started to shake.

"I'm... I'm..."

Ms. Jones opened her mouth to moan only for dry air to escape. Her eyes were rolling as her cunt tightened, spasming on the stiff, hot cock that just wouldn't let up. The sight and feeling of Ms. Jones reaching her climax quickly pushed Kenny to reach his own. Going in balls-deep one last time, he groaned as his cock pulsed; filling the condom. Both were on their toes until collapsing onto the table in a sweaty pile. Their bodies seem to take turns spasming and twitching as they gradually came down from the peak of their pleasure. The condom nearly slid off Kenny's cock as he pulled out of her pussy. Ms. Jones turned around while still catching her breath.

"Fuck, baby. That thing looks like it's about to burst," she said as she stared at the filled-rubber.

She took it from him, playing with its weight and admiring the amount she had milked out of her man. Ms. Jones gave it a playful kiss before laying it across her ass for Kenny to see. Just as he was about to get a picture to immortalize the moment, there was a sudden knock on the door.

"Ava? Are you alright? I thought I heard you shout," a female voice said.

Ms. Jones and Kenny went pale.

"N-No! Everything's fine! Just, uh, I-I dropped an eraser on my foot but it's alright!" Ms. Jones said back in a tizzy.

Ms. Jones silently ushered Kenny to get dressed as she did as well. Unfortunately, she accidentally sat down on the table with the condom still on her ass, causing its contents to empty all over her cheeks. She yelped out in surprise only for her cover her mouth far too late.

"Ava?! That's it! I'm coming in!" The voice said.

"Get in the closet! Get in the fucking closet!" Ms. Jones hurriedly whispered to Kenny, ushering him into the closet behind her desk.

Luckily, he was inside and hidden before the door opened.

"I used the janitor's key to let myself in. Are you okay, Ava?" The teacher said.

"Y-Yeah! I'm perfectly fine! Like I said, I just dropped the eraser and then, uh, spilled the cleaner on the table!" Ms. Jones hurried to say.

The teacher stared questioningly at Ms. Jones as she nervously smiled back before relaxing her demeanor.

"Sorry about that. I just wanted to make sure you were ok..." the teacher said apologetically after breathing a sigh of relief.

"I'm fine, really! I just had the door locked to work on tests without any students coming in and seeing the answers."

Satisfied with the explanation, the teacher bid Ms. Jones a good evening and left back to her room. Ms. Jones doubled over to sigh.

"You can come out now," she said to Kenny.

Kenny slowly left the closet as Ms. Jones was walking over to lock the door. Through her pants, he could see a giant wet spot over the left side of her behind.

"Uhhh, why's your pants all wet?" He asked her.

"Because, sweetie, I forgot to get the condom off my ass before I put my pants on and accidentally broke when I sat down," she replied, annoyed.

"Here! Get a good look!" Ms. Jones said as she pulled down her pants.

With them below her ass, Kenny saw the contents of the condom splattered all over her with the rubber stuck on too. The two sat down in their seats after cleaning themselves up better, as well as the desk in the front of the room.

"So... what did you think of that?" Kenny quietly asked Ms. Jones.

"What did I think of it?" Ms. Jones replied with a cold stare.

"I thought it was hot!" She said after a long pause.

"Getting fucked in front of my class like that was something I've thought of every now and then but never thought it would happen! Even if we were almost caught, that was definitely one of the hardest orgasms I've ever had! I was speechless, even!"

"You have no idea how many people in the world would be *screaming* if they heard about what we did! You're seriously the best, sexiest woman on earth, Ava!" Kenny replied.

Their back and forth of compliments continued as the two got closer and closer to each other, eventually locking lips once more. Ms. Jones caught the time out of the corner of her eye and ended the makeout session early.

12