Ms. Marca Ch. 13

Story Info
Just a few good men...
1.8k words
4.24
55.6k
2
0

Part 13 of the 71 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/20/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ms. Marca
Ms. Marca
155 Followers

Extra Men at 19

The next man I fucked, after Greg's dad and uncle, was one of the men who delivered my new furniture to the first apartment I got. When the two delivery men arrived and I showed them where to place the couch, chairs, and dining room table. Both men were very big, very strong, and very black! The supervisor was at least 6'6" tall and had the largest hands that I've ever seen. His upper body was developed like that of a body builder and his waist and ass were comparatively small and firm.

The company uniform he was wearing seemed like it was a couple of sizes too small. The man's flaccid cock was well defined by the way his pants were stretched over it. It looked like he had a polish sausage in his pants! I was wearing a pair of old, cut-off jeans and a Tee-shirt that left my mid section bare. I didn't wear pantries or a bra that day; I usually don't wear any when I'm at home.

As the men worked at carrying the furniture in I saw them eyeing me and I knew that the way my tits bounced under my shirt, was the focus of their interest. After all the furniture was moved in, I asked the men if they cared for a beer or something and both accepted. They sat at my kitchen table and watched me as I reached up to a high cabinet shelf for some beer glasses. I knew that my tits could be seen under my short Tee shirt, I purposely positioned myself to allow the big men a good view. The supervisor was smiling and the man with him had a look of disbelief on his face. I set the glasses in front of the men and poured their beer.

My shirt had ridden up and it was just covering the ends of my tits. I stood over the seated men and pulled the bottom of the shirt out and then down. They got a perfect view of my entire chest. I saw the supervisor was having trouble with his cock as he shifted around in his chair. He told the man working with him to head back to the truck and wait for him. He said that there was some paperwork to take care of and he'd be out shortly.

After the man had left, the supervisor stood and placed some delivery papers on the table. He told me I'd have to sign if everything was satisfactory. I leaned over the table and rested my forearm on the tabletop to prepare to sign the papers. As I did, my boobs fell out from under my shirt and swayed under me. I looked over at the crotch of the man standing beside me and saw his pants stretch tighter over his lengthening cock. I wanted to see that big, black cock more than anything. I stood up; with my tits still exposed I moved and brushed up next to him and that monster! I looked down to his bulging pants and then back up to his eyes. He was fixed on my naked tits and said, "What would you like for us to do for you, if you need anything!”

As he put his hand on the outside of his pants and rubbed his rock hard cock. He was smiling broadly. I said, "It looks like your pants are to tight!" The tall man unbuckled his belt, unzipped his fly, and pulled the tight fitting pants down, half way to his knees. He was wearing boxer shorts and an enormous hard-on was pushing one leg of the shorts out. As he pushed the waist of his underwear down the base of his huge cock became visible. I couldn't take my eyes off of it. He pushed further down and more of the long black cock meat came into view. Finally, the shorts were pushed low enough to allow the hard, black Dick to swing free.

With his pants completely removed, the man began removing his shirt. His cock was enormous and his golf ball size testicles swung in their smooth, black sack about 6" below it! I mindlessly unbuttoned my tight jeans, unzipped them and pushed them down as I stared at the huge black organ standing straight out in front of the man.

The man's huge hands lifted my tits and his fingers kneaded them like they were lumps of dough. I kicked the jeans off my feet and put both my hands around the big, hot Dick. The balls on the thing were as big as a billiard ball and the smooth black shaft was as long as my forearm! I looked up into the huge man's eyes and asked, in a frightened tone, "Are you going to try and fuck me with this? I've never seen anything so big... so black... so... so..."

He grinned and let my tits fall. He put his large hands under my ass and lifted me up onto the table. My legs were pushed apart and a large thumb stroked my clit. I lay back on the tabletop and humped my cunt up against the rotating thumb. A mind crippling orgasm had me screaming and gushing hot pussy juices. I felt the hung stud opening the lips to my fuck box with his fingers. I lifted my head to watch him aim his black spear at its target. Precum was dripping out of the end of the incredible organ like a leaky faucet. I told him to put on a condom, which he did and told him to fuck my brains out. The slick head was laid against my open snatch and then rubbed up and down and around in circles. As my juices and the man's cock touched, I felt my juices trickle down into the crack of my ass. The stud stared at my face and said, "Yeah, Baby! I think your hot cunt is ready for old Joe's bone! Better hold on, though. It's going to be a little tight getting' the end of my Dick in here."

I grabbed the edge of the table and moaned out, "Oooo! It's so big! Do it easy! Do it easy, baby!" As the black bulb pushed at my cunt, more juices were squeezed out of my twat, like a sponge.

There wasn't any pain, though. Only the sensation of pressure and the stimulation of my clit riding up over the head of the ensuing cock. There was an increase in pressure and then the stretching feeling around the opening to my love hole. I was going to say something but the cock eased its way into me first. I felt the head of the cock slide in and the man pushing it grunted. He pushed more into me and I knew I was going to be able to accommodate it.

Three or four more inches crammed into me and I felt as if I were mounted on a flagpole! I leaned forward and wrapped the fingers of both hands around the section of black cock that was still exposed. It was coursing with hot blood and the large veins, twisting along the length of it, were pulsing in my hands. I stuck one hand between my open thighs and the shaft in my cunt to hold the stud's heavy nuts. The skin of his scrotum was tightening and relaxing slowly, causing his balls to rise and lower. I gently squeezed the hot testicles with my one hand while I scrapped my fingernails along his cock meat with the other.

More of the hard Dick was slid in and the balls in my hand contracted up to just under the base of the shaft and then they slowly rolled back down to hang freely again. I ran my fingers over my flat abdomen and felt where the round cock head was positioned. It was like something that had become a part of me. Then it moved again and traveled further up toward my navel. I released the man's sperm bag and laid back on the table. He ravaged my quivering tits in his palms and leaned over me, saying, "Never been fucked like this, have ya?" I squealed, "No! Eeeeee!" and thrashed my head back and forth.

His facial muscles stiffened and he said, "This cunt is fucken' tight! Unnn! Fuck!" He pulled back and extracted about half the meat that was up my cunt. Then he slowly, but steadily, inched back up me. He held my waist and pulled me onto his rigid Dick. This time he didn't stop. He just kept putting more and more of his black bat into my body. I was having a long, electrifying orgasm and was screaming my lungs out. I heard the man talking to himself, saying, "Fuck! This bitch got my whole Dick in her! I'm gonna fuck you now bitch!" (He was still talking to himself) He said, "Let me pull this ass up a little and. Unh!" He rammed into me and his ball sack slapped my dripping ass.

He was fucking me now like a locomotive! His balls swinging against my ass with each plunge. My clit was riding the top of his shaft and causing my nervous system to overload. I was crazy with ecstatic pleasure from one orgasm to the next. The man grabbed my wild tits and said, "Oh, baby! I'm going to fucking fill your cunt with my spunk!" He squeezed the base of my tits in his hands, causing them to point straight up, and fired his scalding hot semen into my womb. His cock pumped more and more cum into the condom and he filled that thing ½ full, while the monster cock continued to spew out more.

When the black Dick was finally calm it was pulled out and a flood of my juices poured out of my gaping muff. My legs collapsed to dangle from the edge of the table while my pussy soaked in a pool of sticky pussy juices. After several minutes I was able to sit up. The man who had just fucked the living shit out of me was buttoning up his shirt. His now half-hard ebony cock was angled to the floor and had my fuck slime dripping off the end of it. I was purring with the totally satiated feeling from being screw like a whore until I couldn't take anymore. I slid my cum slicked ass off the table and said, "Your black cock is fucking incredible! I've never been and probably never will be, fucked like that again!"

The man smiled and answered, "Lady. That's the youngest pussy I have ever stuck this old Dick of mine in (he nodded to my sticky, cum covered cunt) and it was the best fuck I ever had!"

Ms. Marca
Ms. Marca
155 Followers