Ms Myers Pt. 02

Story Info
Ms Myers realizes what has happened and Chris takes advantage.
9.9k words
4.65
14.8k
32

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/06/2024
Created 04/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
erin2000
erin2000
688 Followers

--- All key characters are over the age of 18 ---

On Monday morning, Jane exited the principals office before the first morning bell feeling proud of herself.  She had made a case to revoke Chris' suspension and the principal had called Chris' house and let his mother know.  She thanked him and assured him that her son would be there before the end of first period.

"Good morning, class," Ms. Myers said as she entered the classroom, her heels clicking against the linoleum floor.

She smiled and scanned the room, watching the looks on the students faces.  They seemed cautious of her unusually cheerful tone, but mumbled their responses.

Her eyes settled on the empty seat where Chris usually sat and she once again thought about how she had been so tough on him.  Sure he was disruptive and vulgar and a downright pain in the ass most days.  But she had signed up for this.  That is how kids were and as a teacher she was there to help guide not only the good ones but those who were struggling.  Today she was going to start fresh with Chris and the other students.  In fact, she was going to try to build some relationships with her fellow teachers. It had been 3 months since she'd been at Charles Hastings High and she was starting to realize that the unplanned upheaval had caused her to shun her colleagues and take out her frustration on her students.

But on Friday it had all boiled over and after a few drinks she threw caution to the wind and indulged her husband's fantasy.  It was like an awakening for her. Not just sexually, but how content she felt afterwards about her life and her relationship.  Moving here may not have been in her original life plan but it would be what she decided to make of it.  And making hers and others lives difficult was not who she wanted to be.

It was a new day and she was excited to start fresh. She decided to put on a brighter shade of red lipstick today instead of her usual nude color, and wore a tight-fitting skirt and blouse, deciding to go bold and make a statement today that she was not just a b*tch teacher but a strong and confident woman. She was a woman with a great career and happy home life living her best life.

At 945am she heard her classroom door open and there stood Chris Smith.  

He looked at her sheepishly, his face turning red and he seemed to slink through the door. He could see he was embarrassed about his behavior on Friday.

"Good morning, Chris," she smiled at him, waving him over to his seat. "I'm glad to see you made it to school today."

Chris mumbled a greeting as he took his seat, not making eye contact with Jane.

Jane watched him for a moment, her heart aching for him. She'd been harsh with him, and she saw now how her actions had affected him.

"I trust you had a great weekend," she said, her tone softer, trying to ease the tension in the room.

Chris mumbled an inaudible response, keeping his eyes fixed on his desk.

Jane sighed inwardly, feeling a pang of guilt. She hadn't expected him to be so affected by how she had handled the situation on Friday.  She could see she was going to have to work hard to earn his trust and make a connection with him.

-------

When Chris entered the classroom he felt both excited and embarrassed to see Ms. Myers again.  The last time he had seen her was Friday evening when he'd gone by her place to begrudgingly apologize for his behavior which had gotten him suspended. 

When he'd arrived he found a note on her entry table instructing him to join her in the bedroom and not say a word.

Nothing could have prepared him for what he found as he quietly pushed open her bedroom door.  His teacher was spread out on the bed, naked, and tied up with her eyes covered with a blindfold. 

He hesitated at first but quickly saw her squirming, almost begging for him to take her.  And Chris had done just that. He had tried his best to not make a sound as he planted himself between her thighs and slid into her warm, wet folds. Ms. Myers had let out a low, guttural moan as he filled her, each thrust harder and more intense than the last until after less than five minutes later he emptied inside of her.

For some reason he'd panicked after that and fled the house. He had no idea why, after all she had left him the note asking for it. But he was terrified that after they were done and her head cleared she may suddenly regret it and either be angry with him or perhaps worse, be disappointed in what he had been able to give her.

There was no way Chris could have known that note was meant for her husband, that she had no idea Chris had even been there.

So as he took his seat and heard how extra friendly Ms. Myers was being to him on Monday morning, his nervousness began to fade and he was soon consumed with arousal.  She had obviously enjoyed their encounter, in fact she had enjoyed it so much, she had come to school first thing Monday morning and cancelled his suspension.  He was relatively inexperienced sexually but he must have done something right, he thought.

Chris looked up at his teacher with a wide smile.  He had been naive before, had missed all of the signals she had given him, but now he knew how she really felt. What she really wanted from him.

"Good morning,  Ms. Myers," Chris grinned, his eyes sparkling with mischief.

"Good morning, Chris," she replied, her voice warmer than hed ever heard it. "I'm glad to see you back in class."

Chris just smiled, his eyes wandering down to her chest. He remembered seeing her naked breasts heaving underneath him as he pounded his cock into her. He'd never seen tits that perfect, perhaps even in porn. His dick strained painfully against his jeans.

He noticed the red lipstick and tight-fitting skirt, a look she'd never worn before. He knew it must be especially for him.

She looked at him funny and nervously pulled the neckline of her blouse together as if to conceal her cleavage from him. He thought it odd at first considering he'd seen her naked, but understood she couldn't have the other students suspicious of their new relationship. 

So Chris decided to play the game for now.  He would try to be on his best behavior until the opportunity presented itself again.

------

Jane was confused by Chris' demeanor. He seemed shy at first, no doubt feeling guilty about his disruptive behavior last week. But now he appeared to be oggling her chest, and she could feel his gaze penetrating her blouse.  She blushed and turned away.

"Alright, class let's get started," she announced, trying to refocus her students on the lessons she had prepared for them.

She noticed Chris shifting in his seat, his hands fidgeting in his lap. What was going through his head. He looked like he was getting ready to pounce like a lion eyeing his next meal.

She tried to ignore his odd behavior and managed to finish her lesson just as the bell rang for next period.  The kids rose from their desks and quickly made their way out of the classroom.  All but Chris.

"Chris, is everything OK?" Jane asked, her hand resting on her hip as she looked at the boy who was still seated in his chair.

"Yeah, I just thought we could have a talk," Chris said with a smile, but his voice slightly shaky.

"Well, now isn't really the best time, Chris. Why don't you come by during lunch hour and we can talk then," Jane suggested, trying to keep her composure as she felt her heart rate quicken.

Chris stood up from his chair, his eyes locked onto Jane's. He walked towards her, his movements slow and deliberate. She could feel her heart racing as he approached her.

"I think now is just fine, Ms. Myers," Chris said, his voice low.

Jane took a step back, her body rigid with fear and confusion.

"Chris, stop," Jane whispered, her voice trembling.

But Chris didn't stop. By the time he reached her, Jane's ass was pressed against the back of her desk. Chris's eyes trailed down her body from her face, lingering on her full lips, before continuing downwards to her heaving chest.

Chris smirked and leaned in, his breath hot and heavy against Jane's neck.

"I've been thinking about this ever since Friday," he murmured, his voice low and husky.

Jane's heart was pounding. She placed her hands on his chest and tried to push him away.

"Chris, what are you talking about?" She asked, her voice trembling. "What are you doing?" Jane demanded, her voice shaking.

Chris ignored her question and tried to nibble on her earlobe, his hands roaming her body. She tried to push him away, but he was too strong. He grabbed her wrists and pinned them behind her back, his hard-on pressing against her.

"You know what I'm talking about, Ms. Myers," Chris whispered, his lips brushing against her ear.

Jane's heart was pounding in her chest. She couldn't believe this was happening and felt scared at what he was going to do.

"Chris, I'm going to scream," she warned.

"Mmm, I like it when you scream," he said. "Like Friday night." Chris said, his lips still brushing against her ear.

Jane was utterly confused.  What was he talking about? She hadn't screamed at him on Friday night. She wasn't even with him, she was at home with her husband.

Jane's mind flashed back to that night. She had been tied up, blindfolded, and waiting for her husband to come home. He had come in the room and ravaged her, rougher than usual, feeling thicker and harder than he'd ever been.

Jane froze in horror at the realization. She tried to replay the exact timeline of Friday evening's events, her heart thundering in her chest. It couldn't be, could it? Had Chris shown up at her home that night? Could it have been him that had his way with her in her bed, not her husband coming home early? And now, as the memory flooded back to her, she knew in her gut that is somehow what had happened. Her stomach somersaulted and she thought she may vomit.

"Oh, God," she whimpered, a wave of shame and disgust crashing over her.

Chris let out a deep, rumbling laugh at her reaction.

"Don't pretend like you didn't love it," he sneered, his lips still brushing against her ear.

"Get -- get the fuck off of me," Jane gasped, still trembling.

Chris just chuckled and pressed his erection harder against her.

Jane's heart raced as she struggled against him, her body rigid with fear and anger.

"No, I - I - I thought you were my husband, you fucking pervert!" She shouted, trying to twist out of his grip.

This seemed to catch Chris off guard. He stared at her warily as if trying to make sense of what she'd just said.

Jane thought back to the note. She couldn't remember what she'd written anymore, it had been after all, after a few too many glasses of wine, and the sudden impulsive decision to indulge her husband's fantasies. 

She felt like she was going to be sick. She had had sex with a student!  It may not have been intentional but it had happened and now what if the school found out? What if her husband found out?

She tried frantically to clear her head and process it all. Chris had taken advantage of her while she was in a vulnerable state. A mix of emotions flooded through her; anger, hurt, shame, outrage.

"Chris, you need to leave," she spat through gritted teeth, still trying to pull her wrists free from his grip.

"Come on, Ms. Myers, don't be like that," he groaned, his hot breath fanning against her neck. "You know you liked it."  Chris murmured as his hands continued to roam her body, one palm cupping her breast roughly, causing her to wince with pain. "And you know you want it again."

Jane's heart raced as she struggled against him, her mind whirling with disbelief that this was happening. She couldn't believe that she had been violated like this, by one of her own students.

"No, I didn't." Jane hissed through clenched teeth. "And no I don't."

"Well, I've watched the video a dozen times this weekend, and I think it's pretty clear that you did. You loved it." Chris murmured seductively in her ear, squeezing her breast harder. 

Jane's eyes widened with horror as she felt her knees almost give out beneath her.  He'd recorded it?  My God, he had recorded himself having sex with her. Jane's mind reeled with the implications. Was he planning to use it as blackmail? 

"No," she stammered. "No, Chris, I didn't love it.  I mean, it was... I did but... I thought you were my husband!" Jane tried to explain, her voice filled with confusion. 

Chris looked at her curiously.

"So you are telling me it didn't feel good?" Chris asked, his voice taunting and full of skepticism. He let go of Jane's wrists and stepped back to look her in the eyes.

Jane's breathing was quick and shallow as she looked back at him, her heart racing.

"I --- I thought you were my husband," she repeated, trying to steady her voice.

"That's not what I asked, answer the question honestly, Ms. Myers.  Tell me it didn't feel good," he persisted

"No, Chris, its just... yes, ok it felt good," she stammered, her cheeks flush. "But it shouldn't have happened."

Suddenly the school bell rang again and students began to pour back into the classroom. Chris gave his teacher one more look then turned and left.

Jane tried to get her breathing under control.  She went around her desk and mindlessly flipped through her lesson plan, not really seeing anything on the page. Her mind was racing. She had to figure out how to handle this situation. She couldn't let Chris blackmail her with that recording. How the hell had this happened?

She did not see Chris for the rest of the school day and when she got home she immediately poured herself a large glass of wine. Her mind was racing with thoughts of the recording and what she should do about it.

Maybe she could reason with Chris, ask him nicely to delete it. But deep down she knew that wouldn't be enough. He had already proven himself to be manipulative and controlling. She knew the power he held over her and the fear of losing her job, her reputation, and the respect of her husband, consumed her.

Jane spent the rest of the evening trying to hide her anguish from her husband, her mind consumed with thoughts of Chris and the video.  James was exhausted from his day and they sat watching TV for a couple of hours before he finally gave her a kiss and retired to bed.

"I will be up soon," Jane said with a forced smile. "Just going to finish this glass."

Once she finished her glass of wine, she filled it up again and sat on the sofa staring blankly at the TV.  She knew she had to confront Chris, but she didn't dare reach out to him.  She tried to recall the events of last Friday, wondering how she could have prevented this.  She should never have left that note, but how could she have ever known anyone but her husband would come across it? 

She remembered lying on the bed feeling so helpless and vulnerable.  She remembered the feeling of exhileration and how worked up she'd gotten from anticipation.  She had been so wet.  

The warmth of the alcohol allowed her to relax slightly and Jane almost unconciously slid her hand down her torso and under her skirt. She pressed her fingers against the front of her panties and could feel the dampness soaking through.  A shiver ran through her body as she pressed her fingers harder against her mound.

My god, what am I doing, she thought.  But the alcohol was confusing her emotions and while there was still an overwhelming sense of anger and fear there was also arousal.  She remembered lying naked and restrained in her bed, hearing someone in the room with her and how hard her heart pounded in her chest, how much she hungered for his touch. Her husband's touch, she clarified to herself. 

She remembered the feeling of his cock --- Chris' cock, she thought, and shook her head trying to imagine her husband's face instead.  How big it had felt, bigger than it had ever felt before. That's because it wasn't your husband's cock, her mind taunted her.

She scrunched her eyes closed tighter and pulled her panties to the side, running her finger up the length of her wet slit.  She let out a quiet moan.

Her mind was a whirlwind of conflicting emotions, but her body betrayed her, yearning for release. She slid a finger inside herself, feeling the warm wet walls welcome her. She began to stroke herself in slow, deliberate movements, her thumb finding the sensitive nub of her clitoris.

She let her mind drift to Friday night, remembering the urgency of his thrusts -- Chris' thrusts.  Again, she tried to shake his image from her mental replay, but she couldn't.  It was taking so much focus to change the narrative of how it actually occurred that it was ruining her pleasure as she slid a second finger inside of herself. No one knows what your thoughts are, she reasoned, its ok to fantasize no matter how wrong it is.  Just let go.

She did just that, let herself replay exactly how it happened. It was Chris that had come into her bedroom.  He had seen Jane completely naked, her tits exposed and her pussy glistening with anticipation.  Her body shivered uncontrollably.  Her disruly student had seen every inch of her skin and would be able to see her that way whenever he wanted with the video he had recorded.

She let out a whimper and began to move her fingers faster inside herself, matching the rhythm she remembered from Chris' thrusts.

She could hear his deep moans and grunts as he plowed into her, the sound of skin slapping against skin.  She wondered how she couldn't have recognized the sounds of his grunts were so different from her husbands.  The size of him inside of her bigger than usual.

Her pulse quickened and her body tensed as she felt the familiar pressure building inside her. She thrust her fingers deeper and harder, seeking out the sensation that she craved.

She was now picturing Chris slamming inside of her but now the blindfold was off.  She watched him looking down at her as he thrust his thick cock into her repeatedly, looking down at her and grinning wickedly. She imagined herself arching her back as he held her hips still and ground his dick into her with every downward motion.  How he watched her tits bounce wildly with every powerful thrust.

She imagined his hands grabbing her tits, pinching her nipples and making her scream out in a mixture of pleasure and pain. She felt herself getting closer and closer to orgasm, a rush of electricity starting at the base of her spine, emanating outward and up to her clit.

She saw stars behind her eyes as she slipped over the edge, her muscles spasming around her fingers. As she rode out her orgasm, she remembered the feeling of Chris erupting inside her, the hot, sticky, liquid seeping out of her pussy as groaned loudly. She grit her teeth and shuddered, trying to focus on anything but that and it was that thinking of something else that stopped her pleasurable feelings cold.

She was filled with shame and disgust with herself. She left her glass and the bottle on the table, turned out the lights, and went to shower before bed, hoping to wash away the dirty thoughts and feelings that were still lingering in her mind.

The next day, she arrived at school with an immense feeling of dread.  She was scared of what Chris may do with the video and she had not been able to think of a way out of this unimaginable situation. 

To make matters worse, she was confused and disgusted by her depraved thoughts last night as she brought herself to such an intense orgasm.  What was wrong with her, she thought as she closed the door to the classroom.

But other than a few lingering gazes on her body, Chris didn't approach or say anything to her all day.  Nor the following day or the day after that.  She began to feel like maybe he had lied and didn't have a video after all.  Or that he had lost interest, after all she was much older than him.  Perhaps it had just been a fleeting experiment of curiosity for him.

erin2000
erin2000
688 Followers