Ms. Perfect

Story Info
A rich woman who loves premature ejaculation and small dicks.
4.6k words
4.48
25.2k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ms. Perfect

As soon as I graduated high school I joined the Army. I didn't know what I wanted to do with my life, so it made sense to get a paycheck while getting my college paid for. After my four years was up, I left. They tried to get me to re-up but it just wouldn't be worth it. I wanted out.

A year later and I was 23, attending my freshman year at college, and at the VA for a therapy appointment. After my session was over and I was leaving, I crossed paths with a tall blonde woman with a busty chest in the lobby. She was dressed like she worked here, a doctor, a pharmacist or a therapist I'm not sure- she wasn't wearing a white lab coat. She was headed in the same direction as I was and we walking outside through the automatic doors together.

"Hey, are you a patient here?"

"Yeah!" I said with a dumb smile, surprised a woman like that was even talking to me. She had a gorgeous face like that of a film star and a body like a porn star. She boobs strained against her sweater leaving two massive mounds. I only got a quick glimpse at her backside but as far as I could tell she was thick.

"You know what? You're cute, how would you like to go on a date sometime?"

"Sure!" I said, astonished.

"Good, here's my phone number." She said, getting a notepad and pen from out of her purse and scribbling her number onto it before ripping it out and giving it to me.

She got in a big yellow Jeep Wrangler and drove away.

***

Not two weeks latter, we met for a date outside Outback Steakhouse. She didn't say much over text, so I knew very little about her. I'm six foot tall and she even stood a couple inches above me. My eye line was just barely above her large perky tits. They were roughly the size of cantaloupes but the sweater she was wearing made it hard to know for sure. I hoped to find out myself eventually though. I even got a glimpse behind her as I opened the door for her. She had an ass like a volleyball player.

"Nice to officially meet you Ms." I said with a radiant aura of southern hospitality.

"My title is Dr. Romanski."

"And the name of a woman as beautiful as yourself?" I still couldn't believe she hadn't told me yet.

"Amanda, but you can just call me Mandy."

We sat down for dinner and ordered a blooming onion for our appetizer. I got to know more about Mandy, her parents were both doctors. Her father a chiropractor and her mom a gynecologist. As you might imagine, her father made less. I had already told her my name Joe, but I finally got around to telling her my government name- Joe Parker.

"Do you read Mr. Parker?"

"I skim."

"Not books I imagine though?"

"No, I'm afraid not. Not enough pictures." I laughed.

"Then perhaps you aren't aware of what I am about to say. But they say, men are predictable. And I agree with this. And for this reason: the best written characters in stories are men- written by women. Any thoughts?"

"Ummm, yeah..." I paused. "I wouldn't say that men are THAT predictable. I mean my parents definitely didn't see me going off and joining the army, that's for sure. Otherwise I would say that maybe if they wanted me to read more, then they wouldn't turn all the best books into movies!"

"So, you were in the military?"

"Yeah, but I left. I wasn't making much and was constantly being told I would never amount to much beyond a Corporal."

"Does that mean you take orders well, then?"

I laughed, "Ya know, I'd like to think so."

We talked for a few more minutes until the food came. Then, immediately after she finished her entree, she asked me a question.

"Hey, would you like to go back to my place?"

My face lit up with surprise. "Sure. That sounds fun." I said, trying to maintain my composure.

"Alright, I'll pay for the check and then you can follow me home."

"That's- I can actually pay the check myself, if you want. It's no big deal."

"Don't worry." She chuckled as she tossed my concerns aside. "I got it."

I followed her yellow Jeep home and was utterly shocked when she lived in a mini-mansion along Lake Michigan. Once inside, she poured us a bottle of red wine.

"I find that wine, or liquor, helps ease social anxieties. Do you experience anxiety Mr. Parker?"

"No, not really? At least not more than the average Joe." I lied. "Do you?"

"Some. But I'm on a medication or three that help." She said whilst gulping down half her glass of wine. On her couch I finally got an idea of just how tall she was, roughly six foot three. Her blond hair fell down to her shoulders and I was surprised to see a white woman with both big tits AND a fat ass. Most had one or the other, but not both.

She told me of her interests: Paleontology, The Ottoman Empire (big fan of their foot rests), Avatar The Last Airbender, Biology and Chemistry. She didn't provide me with much room to tell her about my own interests, but I did get the chance to make the joke that it's a good coincidence that she likes chemistry- since I felt that we had strong chemistry. She did not laugh.

What she would ask next though, completely threw me for a loop.

"Are you straight?"

"What, yeah? Are you not?" I laughed.

"No, I'm grey-sexual."

"Huh? What the hell is that?"

"It means that I am not asexual but I do have reduced sexual urges."

"Oh?"

"I'm telling you now because I want you to know what you'll be getting yourself into. You see, I know how desirable my body is. In the past, I've had boyfriends that loathed my personality but stayed with me for my body."

"They hated your personality? Personally I think-"

"Don't interrupt me, I'm not done talking yet." She interjected with a tone so sharp it cut into me like a bayonet. "Personally, I don't care for sex. BUT I want to have a boyfriend and I know that men need sex in order to operate normally."

Operate normally? I thought. What a weird thing to say. But her body was so amazing, I needed to hear her out.

"Follow me." Mandy said as she grabbed my hand and led me to the bedroom. She flicked the light on and then started to unbutton her black slacks, exposing a pair of white lace panties that hugged her round, soft pelvis. They were simple yet sexy. Like the type of panties that a woman would nonchalantly throw in her cart at Target if she wanted something sexy but didn't want to put much thought into it so she just grabbed the first sexy pair she saw.

"Ok, so here's the deal. I'm going to get on my hands and knees, doggy style, and you're going to grab a condom, put it on, get behind me and fuck me hard and fast until you cum. If you can cum in under five minutes, then you will have secured a second date. Questions?" She said as she pulled down her white lace panties and grabbed a bottle of lube from her bedside stand. She then proceeded to rub the lube against her bare sex.

She was somewhat bossy, but I do take direction well. Anxious from my Generalized Anxiety Disorder, I excused myself to rush to the bathroom to take a piss and otherwise mentally prepare myself.

When I got back, Mandy was naked from the waist down. From the waist up, she was wearing quite possibly the sexiest white lace corset I'd ever seen. She had a full sexy figure, her large breasts propped up by her lingerie, the curve of her ass inviting me to squeeze and smack it. Her medium blonde hair really emphasized her mature face, and Amazoness height. Between her legs there was not a single hair, reminding me that she was a neat and organized woman. I loved the change in skin tone to pale around her breasts and butt cheeks. She looked like a snack and I was eager to eat her up.

I undid my belt and pulled down my jeans before doing the same with my boxers. I was always nervous the first time a girl saw my cock. It was on the smaller side and one time- which will be permanently etched in my brain- a woman even walked out on me after she saw it for the first time. This was one of the many things I am going to therapy for.

"That's an interesting development you've got down there," she smirked, staring at my erect cock. "I love the size, it's just perfect for a woman like me. Get in position and enjoy." she said, trying her best to sound sexy- and it worked. "Oh yeah, and put this on." she said handing me an already opened condom wrapper. I was a bit insecure about the size of my penis, so it was nice to hear her complimenting me.

It was a wonderful view. She was on her hands and knees with her cheeks spread exposing her bare pussy. From behind, Mandy's tits looked amazing, hanging like ripe fruit from a tree, nipples soft. Her ass was massive for a white woman and jiggled fiercely when I smacked it.

"Not so hard." Mandy emotionlessly protested.

I positioned myself behind her and aligned my erection with her lubed up hole. I felt K-Y Jelly and her natural juices as I brushed my cock against her hole, and then a tight, intense grip as I slid into her. Pleasure stroked my cock as it traveled the length of her vagina. It was one long slide down until our hips met. Her pussy was the tightest I had ever felt, too tight at first even. It was like someone had put a fleshlight over my cock and then squeezed it with their hand. The sensation each thrust into her body was pretty incredible though.

She wiggled her hips a little as the sound of my balls smacking her ass cheeks echoed. "Mmm, you're doing quite well."

She sat there on her hands and knees, just taking my forceful thrusts. I wrapped my arms around her and held her breasts. Squeezing them and playing with the areolas. Her vagina felt like it was getting tighter and wetter as we fucked.

I started thrusting more wantonly, more lustfully, as I chased my orgasm. I gave up maintaining any semblance of rhythm, just focusing on what felt good. I squeezed her tits tightly. She winced a little, but it was brief, overall she was rather non-responsive.

My hips thrust faster and faster, pumping in and out of her pussy. I could see her petite inner labia clinging to my penis as I slid in and out, almost as if her vagina were trying to keep it me from leaving her.

"Fuck!!" I cried. I let out a big gasp as I filled my condom up with cum, then my face filled with a big satisfied smile. I withdrew from her pussy, tied the condom and threw it on the nightstand before collapsing on the bed beside her.

"Holy shit! You're tight as fuck!" I gasped, my breathing labored.

"Thank you- I know. It's both a blessing and a curse. Due to a birth defect my vaginal canal is much narrower than the average woman's, while this might seem nice in theory- it can actually cause a lot of discomfort during sexual intercourse."

"I'm sorry."

"It's ok. I've found out that while large and regular dicks cause me pain, especially if the sex has been prolonged- small penises over a short amount of time cause me no discomfort at all."

"Oh? Is that..."

"Yes, that is why I chose to take you home with me."

"Huh? But... how could you have possibly have known?"

"It was no coincidence that we ran into each other last Wednesday. During your last checkup when you underwent your physical, the doctor that performed it noticed how small your penis was and blabbed- making fun of you to all the other doctors. This is what lead me to taking an interest in you."

"What?!" I was taken aback. "That's fucking bullshit! I can't believe he did that!"

"Relax, it's ok. Take a deep breathe. It was for the best, I promise."

"That asshole doctor! That was a total invasion of my fucking privacy." My blood boiled.

"I have more alcohol if you need a sedative in order to calm yourself. Fact of the matter is, I would not have fucked you if not for your small member."

"What? I'm so fucking confused right now."

"Allow me to explain."

She then spoke cold and matter-of-fact, like a robot.

"Here is my proposition: I do not have time for intimacy while I am taking over the world. My career is and always will be the most important thing in my life. Likewise, big and even average sized penises bring me pain and discomfort during sex. I do however wish to secure my legacy, as well as partake in traditional social conventions and will need a male partner in order to do so. This means that in public, I will be taking you out to social gatherings for work and family. But privately, the only non-sexual intimacy you will be allowed is to cuddle me while I am sleeping, since I will be unconscious I do not mind. You will be expected to be monogamous to me while we are together. In return, I will sexually satisfy you in whatever way you ask, whenever you want. So long as you cum in under two minutes. I gave you five minutes while you were wearing a condom but preferably you will be able to get off in under one minute. There will be a timer every time we have-"

"Wait, I don't have to wear a condom?"

"No, it would just prolong sex. But you will be expected to submit to a yearly STI test. Now as I was saying, I will have an alarm set during every session and if you are unable to cum in the allowed time then you will be expected to pull out and finish yourself off. You may come wherever you like, except for my hair, even inside of me. I am on the birth control pill, have an IUD and have the implant in my arm. So my womb is locked down like Fort Knox, you could say. I am currently 26 years and 9.5 months old. Once I am 30 you will be expected to purpose to me with an expensive wedding ring, which I will pick out and pay for myself. Our wedding will occur before my 31st birthday-"

"Woah, wedding?!"

"Yes, you will be needing to know what you are getting yourself into, should you agree to my terms." She paused for a second to regain her train of thought. "Once I turn 32 years old I will remove all birth control devices from my body and you will be expected to impregnate me, and then once again two years later after I've had our first child. Once I have carried two children, I will be undergoing a tubal ligation surgery and you will be expected to care for our children full time."

"I'm sorry, this is all a lot to take in? Can I have some time to think this over?"

"Yes, I have finished up all the major things I've wanted to say. To conclude, I am only considering you for this opportunity because of your superb genetic profile and sub-five inch penis. You have exactly one week to consider my offer. If you should choose to accept, you will submit to a premature ejaculation test by raw dogging me in a position of your choice. If you are able to cum in under two minutes, then you pass and we will begin our relationship. You may move in with me whenever you decide you are ready. Questions?"

I spent all next week considering Amanda's offer. It did seem pretty nice, she was undoubtedly the most beautiful woman I had ever met and had a body to match. My last girlfriend was moody as hell, and Mandy seemed very calm- albeit a bit robotic. Sure Mandy was crazy, but she was also crazy hot. I could always test the waters and see how I felt about the arrangement. Having sex a few more times with a woman like her would definitely be worth it. Besides, women weren't exactly lining up to have sex with a man with a four and a quarter-ish inch dick. Part of the reason why I worked out so much and got fit was to compensate for what I was so clearly lacking.

***

A week passed and my mind was made up. She was the best option I had, so I practiced all weekend making myself come in under two minutes. I was pretty sure she was on the spectrum, but damn was that pussy the best I had ever had. I scheduled a second date with Mandy at a nice Italian restaurant. Over dinner I told her that I accepted her offer.

Once at her place, we sat on her couch as she administered my STI test herself. I had only ever slept with three women in my life, so I really doubted it would come back positive- but ya never know.

"Alright, now that that's over- would you like to do the premature ejaculation test now or do you need some time to decompress?"

My body betray me as just the mention of the word caused my dick to harden in my pants.

"Oh? Looks like you'd like to do it now I see?"

She opened her phone and set a timer for two minutes. With zero fanfare she striped both her sweatpants and panties off in one fell swoop before pulling off her shirt as well. "One day you'll be able to cum without seeing my ass or tits, I'll be practically fully clothed. But until then..." She bent over, exposing her hairless pussy.

I got behind her and penetrated her pussy with my raw dick. She felt amazing. As nervous as I was about cumming under the time limit, as soon as I felt her warm inviting pussy I knew it wasn't going to be a problem. In fact, it was the only warm or inviting thing about her.

"Time start!" She said as she held her phone in one hand and held herself up on the bed with the other. She just stared at the seconds count down as I rapidly fucked her from behind.

I smacked her ass just to hear the sound and then squeezed both cheeks with my hands as I got down deep insider her pussy. Frantically fucking her like a mad man, I admit it felt good. I didn't have to care about her or her needs, I could just focus on getting my nut as soon as possible. My small dick rubbed against the walls towards the entrance of her pussy. I loved her tan lines and as soon as her ass rubbed up against my pelvis I shot my load inside her well-guarded cervix.

***

A year passed and I had moved into Amanda's mini-mansion. She told me that she didn't care if I worked or not because she already had everything taken care of. I was still in school getting my degree, but I'd be lying if I said the offer wasn't tempting.

One day, my old car- a 2005 Ford Taurus- completely broke down. I guess I shouldn't have been surprised, you know what they say: Found On the Road Dead. But in spite of this, I still needed a car. So that's when Mandy made me a deal: she would buy me a brand new 2020 Chevy Camero (the one the Army never gave me) if I could reduce the amount of time it took me to cum during sex from just under two minutes, to one single minute. She wanted me to destroy any semblance of sexual endurance I still had left. I readily accepted because, I mean how hard could it be? Plus, I really needed the new car.

***

Well... it did not take long. It finally happened one day when I was fucking her missionary. She did not look me in the eyes and instead stared at the ceiling as I kissed all over her neck.

"Don't leave hickies darling."

I was on top of her watching my dick thrust in and out, admiring the paleness of her shaved pussy. Her thick thighs were much more tan by comparison.

"Can you moan for me?"

"Sure." She then paused almost as if to readjust. "OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. OH MY GOD. FUCKKKKKKKKK!"

Her moans were fake but I didn't care. I just pretended like they were real. And sure enough, in another ten seconds I was shooting up her womb with my seed.

***

I became so sensitive that often times all she would need to do is drop her pants, take a big power squat down onto my dick and that would be enough to make me erupt. One time, she was getting ready for work but I had the worst morning wood of my life. I begged her for just 30 seconds of her time to quell my raging boner, and she accepted. She had me sit naked on the side of the bed, she pulled down the white panties she was wearing to her ankles, lifted up her skit and said "Don't worry babe, I know this won't take long." while grabbing my dick from between her legs and lining it up with her pussy. Once it was at the gate of her sex she slowly sat down onto it, and then back up again.

"Aww, looks like its going to take two squats this time!" She said as she bounced back down onto my dick causing me to lose control and erupt all inside her pussy. I gasped as I came and she snickered at this. A little bit of cum was leaking out of her cooch. Amanda then grabbed a box of tissues on our bedside stand, wiped her inner thigh and vagina and then threw the tissue in the trash. She then lifted her panties up, fixed her skirt and left.

12