Ms Surgeon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls were in high spirits, as they moved toward Jackie's car, when they heard the crash. It only lasted a few seconds but in that time it was an omnipresent sound. All of their heads whipped around, and the truth became obvious immediately. The windows of the house next to Jackie's, where Walt had been working, were covered with dust and dirt and where there was an open window, the dust cloud was billowing out.

Jackie was sprinting, her heels notwithstanding, toward the house immediately. Over her shoulder she was already calling:

"Doris, my bag is in the back seat of my car."

Doris headed for it immediately.

The next order rang out just as quickly: "Jennie, you'd better call 911. We might need an ambulance here."

Jackie ran into the house, and by then Doris was right behind her. They turned at the hall way into the large living room, where Walt had been working and saw the wreckage. The wall and an upper floor had collapsed. The room was filled with debris. There were beams down, floor and ceiling joists with only one little, narrow kind of passage way into the rubble.

Jackie swung around to face Doris:

"I'm going in there; you stay here, no sense of both of us getting injured. We might have to have this pile removed."

No one thought even for a moment of gainsaying Jackie's orders. She was down on her hands and knees, crawling under and through the groaning rubble immediately. She saw him right away. He seemed to be partially pinned by the wreckage. His one leg was off at a nasty angle and he had blood on his face. He was conscious and saw her coming.

"Jackie," he said feebly.

"Coming, love," she said involuntarily.

"Don't!" he said, "Dangerous!"

"Got to!" she said.

She moved off to the left in order to get to where he was, and as she moved, got her skirt caught on a nail. In her haste and impatience, she just pulled at the fabric and it tore away from the nail. Finally she arrived at where he was.

"Can see your panties, doc!" he said.

She hastily looked and saw that the nail had indeed ripped her pleated skirt and left her white nylon panties showing.

"Pink bows!" he said, obviously losing ground. "Love the pink bows!"

"Concentrate on my panties," she said to him then, "And I'll get you fixed up here."

"Good," he said softly, "Pink bows."

"Boss," Doris' voice rang out, "What's he talking about?"

"He can see my panties," she said, "My skirt got caught and ripped."

"How is he?" Doris called out then.

"A little bloody and I'm not sure what all but a typical man!" Jackie quipped, as she was already working on the blood on his forehead from a laceration, "Always interested in a woman's underwear."

There were muted giggles from the other ladies at that point, and they could hear sirens approaching. They'd called for an ambulance and a rescue squad from the fire department.

Jackie was talking softly to Walt then:

"Walt, honey," she said, "It's going to hurt like hell, when they lift the beam off of that leg, but I need them to be quick about it, you might need surgery on the thigh."

"Know any good surgeons?" he croaked.

"Concentrate on the pink bows, coach!" she said then she called out to Doris:

"Doris, get them to work at this load. The big beam that you can see to the right is pinning his leg and the thigh bone looks like it might be fractured, he's going to need surgery asap!"

She went on with her orders then: "Jennie, call to the hospital and tell them that I'm going to need surgery #3 and, Doris, get the team together."

The things that she asked to be done were accomplished immediately. The firemen proved to be both gentle and thorough in dismantling the pile of rubble. Soon enough the beam was lifted from his leg. He let out a combination of shout and scream and fainted, when the beam was lifted. It gave her a chance to get him ready for the stretcher.

Doris was at her side right away and pinned her skirt back together with a safety pin, that she had handy. Jackie's skirt was ripped all the way up to her waist.

They had him in a private room, after the recovery and he was sleeping. Jackie had been relieved to find only a simple fracture, and took care of the bleeding. She was pleased with the results of the operation and stood by his bed to take his vitals, when Doris spoke to her from the doorway:

"Boss."

"Yes," Jackie said over her shoulder.

"Can she come in?" Doris said, and Jackie turned to see Sam standing in the doorway, Walt's sister Judy standing behind the two of them with a man standing with her, that Jackie took to be Judy's husband.

Sam was crying and clutching Mr Twig to herself. She didn't at first recognize Jackie in her green surgery sweats. When she did, she ran to Jackie, crying full out:

"Dr Jackie," she wailed, "Are you taking care of Poppa?"

"Yes, honey, I am!" Jackie said, now with tears in her own eyes.

"Is he. . .is he okay?" the little girl asked, her chin trembling and all of her anxieties showing on her face.

"Yes, honey," she said. "I fixed him up good as new and now I have him sleeping, since he needs his rest but maybe a kiss from his Sam and one from Mr. Twig is just what the doctor ordered here."

Sam hugged Jackie with a fierceness that was all love. The little crowd at the doorway gave up a group sigh, when they saw the interaction.

Then Jackie picked up Sam and held her in place so that she could give her Poppa a kiss. Jackie held her in place long enough for Mr Twig to be pressed against Walt's face also.

"Honey, he's going to sleep for a while now; what say we go and you and I get something to eat?"

"Not sure I'm hungry," Sam said, her chin still trembling.

"Well in that case, we'll just have ice cream sundaes," Jackie said.

"'K," Sam said and took Jackie's hand.

She stopped outside of the room to tell Judy and her husband about the injuries and what she'd done. She indicated that he'd be sleeping for a few hours now but she'd call them as soon as he was conscious again.

"If you don't mind," she said to Judy, "I'll keep Sam and Mr Twig here with me."

Judy hugged her and said into her ear: "Jackie Lawrence, I love you!"

Jackie kissed Judy on the cheek. Then Judy bent and gave Sam a hug and kiss before she left.

"I'll stay with Dr Jackie," Sam said to Judy with decision in her voice, "They'll probably need me and Mr Twig here."

"Yes, they probably will," Judy said, as the went to where her husband was waiting for her.

Doris was standing off a bit and Jackie hugged her: "Tell them all how much I appreciate the effort. This was important to me."

"I know, sweetie," Doris said, hugging her back. She turned then to Sam and said:

"Take care of the Doctor, Sam; she one of the good ones!"

"Yes," Sam said nodding, "Mr Twig and I know that; Dr Jackie's just like our Momma, one of the good ones."

The two of them went off to have their sundaes, which Sam enjoyed very much. Then Jackie took her to her own office and arranged a chair for her and Mr Twig, and the two of them took a short nap.

Jackie went in a bit later and knelt down. She stroked Sam's hair from her eyes, and the bright blue eyes popped open.

"Dr Jackie!" she said a bit disoriented. Then she remembered: "How's Poppa?"

"Marvelous," Jackie said, "Why don't we go and see him?"

"Oh, can we?" Sam said joyfully.

"Sure," Jackie said, "The doctor will take you."

They were a sight walking hand in hand through the halls of the hospital on the way to the private room where Walt, now awake, was resting. He spied them as soon as they got in the doorway.

"There are my girls!" he said in a contented voice, and Sam ran across the room to hug him.

"Careful, honey," he said.

"I know, you've wrecked yourself in Momma's house!" Sam said. Then, with a determined look on her face she said: "I'm not sure that I like that house and Mr Twig agrees with me."

"Well, honey, we'll certainly watch out for it in the future," he said back to her kissing her.

"Now I think that you'd better give Dr. Jackie a hug and kiss, Poppa," Sam said, "She's the one that saved you."

Jackie smiled at him and leaned over the bed, letting her lips graze his.

"Kiss for a savior!" he said, and she bent for another kiss.

Just as his lips met hers, he whispered: "Nice panties! Pink bows for the surgeon!"

She laughed, as they kissed; "Nothing but the best for my toy boy!"

They sat and talked to Walt for a little bit, while he explained what he'd been doing. He indicated that he'd been surprised, and hadn't known at all that the ceiling and floor structure of the house was so precarious.

"I want you to sleep now, Walt," Jackie said. "I'm going to take Sam and Mr Twig with me. They'll stay at my house tonight."

"Can we sleep in your big bed with the roof on it?" Sam asked enthusiastically.

"Sure can," Jackie said, and then to Walt:

"I'm going to give you something that'll help you sleep through the night. If you need anything at all, they'll contact me, I'll be available."

She bent over him to kiss him again and he said, without any fore thought:

"I love you, Jackie!"

She stared at him and said: "Yes, I love you too, Walt. Now kiss wonder woman here and her faithful companion Mr Twig."

She assisted Sam so that she could give her Poppa a kiss also.

As it turned out, Walt was in the hospital for fully four days. For that time he was in a cast up past his hip, immobilizing him. He periodically joked with Jackie about getting on top of her and crushing her with his cast.

It was a Thursday, and he was scheduled to be released the next day. Jackie, who had time off that day, was finally going out on her 'girls' luncheon', the one that was interrupted by his accident.

She was wearing a different pleated skirt, a black one, topped by a yellow silk over blouse. She was with Doris, who said she'd wait.

"There's my girl!" Walt said, as she walked in on him. "And lookin' sexy!"

"I see that someone is definitely better!" Jackie said, joking with him.

"Better but not moving much, and really horny!" he complained.

She smiled at him and went to the door. She told Doris that she'd be a few minutes only. Doris grinned at her and said: "You're gonna play 'doctor' in there."

Jackie just grinned at her and began to shut the door.

"I've got your back," Doris said, and Jackie gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Doctor is back," Jackie said then.

"Lookin' lovely as usual," Walt said in return.

"Want to show you something," Jackie said and shocked him wide eyed, as she removed her skirt, showing him her delicate white panties with the pink bows, on at each hip and one in front and one in back.

"Wow!" he said. "You're gonna make me hurt myself here!" he complained.

"No, the doctor always knows what to do," she said in a soft voice.

She went to him and hiked up his hospital gown. She just grinned at him, when she discovered his erection leaning against his good hip.

"This is what I want," she said, and lowered her head.

"You're not!" he said breathlessly, "Right here! In the hospital?"

"It's where I work," Jackie said, "And this is what I want to do right now."

She took his cock and captured the cock head in her mouth.

"Ohhhhhh shit!" he said.

"Don't you be moving around on that bed; your doctor will be furious!" she said.

"My doctor is sucking my cock!" he said back to her.

"So she is, so she is!" Jackie said and lowered her head again and ran her tongue up and down the length of the cock, taking it finally into her mouth again. She spent a good bit of her time sucking on the underside of the head, driving Walt nuts. Then she began to bob her head up and down, capturing the cock skin with her lips and bringing him ever closer to cumming.

He put his hand over his own mouth as he came in her mouth. She kept his cock in her mouth until he was finished and then got a cloth to wash him. When he was washed, she went back and put her arms around his neck.

"A promise of things to come!' she said.

They had not talked about his and her declaration from the day of his accident. It was as if they were avoiding it and giving themselves thinking time. It was he that took it up again, taking the opportunity to talk about it right then:

"I do love you, Jackie! It amazes me. I thought . . .I thought that it'd never happen, not twice, not so wonderfully. And I was content with that but. . ."

She cut him off by kissing him and said: "I know, Walt, I understand; I felt that way myself and am a bit overwhelmed by it but it's there and it's real."

She straightened up then and said: "One last look and I'm off to lunch." As she said it, she slowly turned around to give him a view of her from all sides, while she still had on her yellow silk blouse and panties.

"Wonderful!" he said, sinking back into the pillows.

She went to him, having put her skirt on again, and kissed him. Doris was waiting for her at the door. She looked around quickly and said:

"Boss, your skirt is on sideways!"

"Oops!" Jackie said, straightening the skirt, while the two of them giggled.

He was released into her care the next day. She had him taken home and installed in her house, with Sam and Mr Twig supervising all the while.

She and Sam had taken time to go through her house to pick out a room for Sam and her constant companion. They got him to the bedroom, wearing a reduced cast, which allowed him to move around.

"Poppa needs to rest a bit," Jackie said to Sam, who nodded gravely.

"Yes, honey," Walt said, "I want to inspect you and Mr Twig's room right after I lie down and rest a bit."

"How 'bout if we go down stairs," Jackie said to Sam, "And work on some lunch for our patient?"

"Good idea," Sam said, "We need to keep him well fed, to keep his energy up."

His convalescence went well with Jackie and the therapy helping out all the while and the constant loving attendance of Sam and Mr Twig.

THE HOSPITAL BALL

Jackie said that she had a goal in mind. The hospital ball was coming up in about 10 days and she was on the committee that was arranging it. She wanted to dance with him a little.

He promised that they could and worked toward that goal. It went well for him, and he strengthened himself constantly. He and Sam were able to move back into their house after a week. Jackie was terribly sorry to see them go. She helped him into the car and took the two of them home.

It was in fact a teary scene at his house. Sam gave her a kiss and hug, saying:

"Dr Jackie, thank you for saving my Poppa! Mr Twig thanks you too."

Jackie hugged both the little girl and the bear, and went to Walt.

"Yes, thank you," he said, kissing her. Sam looked on, grinned and went into the house, where Judy was waiting to help out a bit.

"I know this is important to get your feet under you again," Jackie said, "But I hate it. I'll miss you there next to me, making love, all of it."

"I know, love," he said, "This is the way it needs to be for just right now."

Jackie cried then, and he held her.

"Don't forget the ball. It's coming up in only days."

She smiled then and said: "Sorry to be a baby about this, this destruction of my bliss."

"Temporary, I think," he said.

"Temporary," she echoed and went back home, where she cried again.

She had no argument against his going back to his own place; she just reacted from the loss of a wonderful home situation that she had never suspected would be important to her: his being there all the time, her interactions with Sam, putting her and Mr Twig to bed, reading stories and being such good friends.

She called Doris and wept her story to Doris, whose answer was to direct Jackie's attention to what she'd wear to the ball. Jackie let out a loud 'eeep'.

"I don't have anything," she said.

"Well, let's go shopping, girl!" Doris said, and plans were made.

The dress that Doris bought was a frilly one but Jackie fell in love with a simple ankle length off pink gown that was clingy.

"What do you think?" she asked Doris.

"I think that if I were a man or inclined in a certain way, I'd be making love to you right here, right now."

Jackie covered her mouth with her hand and giggled, with Doris grinning all out at her.

Walt was indeed ready for the ball. He had a small walking cast still and used a cane but promised that he'd dance. He picked up Jackie and then took her back to his house for a command appearance before Sam and Mr Twig.

Sam was really excited: "Dr Jackie you look so lovely." Sam then got a frown on her face.

"What?" Walt asked, and Sam said softly to Jackie: "I wish you were a Samantha."

"Sam," Walt said.

"Yes, Poppa!" she said and went to hug Jackie, who almost at that moment talked to them about her name.

The ball was dazzling. They mingled and were having a grand time, when a voice announced that the members of the ball committee would lead the dancing. The announcer went on to present them:

"From administration, Edward Everett Carlson and his wife Latitia." The couple came forward and waited.

Jackie noticed immediately and was afraid of what was about to happen. Then came a bit of confirmation:

"From the nursing staff, Jenine Drew Whitman and her husband Stan." They also went out to the floor, amid applause and joined the first couple.

Jackie was terrified by that point, and the moment came:

"And from the medical staff, Dr. Samantha Jacqueline Lawrence, and her date Walt Williams."

Jackie gave him an apologetic look, as he stared at her for just a few seconds, and then led her to the floor. They danced slowly and carefully.

"I'm so sorry," she said, whispering into his ear. "I need to tell you."

He only smiled and nodded and led her to their table. The others were dancing and they were alone.

"I grew up with the name 'Sam'," she began. "I was always the fat girl 'Sam', and I hated myself and that name. I determined to change things. I became a runner. I grew a few inches and got myself in shape and I just left 'Sam' behind. I'm so sorry, Walt," she said miserably. "I never meant to deceive you; it never seemed to matter until Sam started talking about you needing a new Sam for her Mommie."

"And now I've found one!" he said.

"Ohhhh," she sighed and then, as if to work up her courage, straightened her shoulders and said: "There's more, Walt. I was hoping to not have to tell you 'til a different time but we're here and revelations are being made so I might as well go on. Walt, I'm pregnant."

Tears came to her eyes automatically. She sincerely thought that her actions were ruining this wonderful relationship.

Walt yelled and all conversation at the tables around them stopped. Jackie was startled. Then Walt all but yelled:

"We're going to have a baby!?"

Jackie grinned and shook her head 'yes'. Others had heard it and there were smiles all around. Then Walt moved, set his cane aside and went down on one knee, with a barely suppressed groan.

"No, Walt," she said without thinking, "Your leg!"

"My leg be damned," he said, "I need to do something here."

All around was silence; Jackie's hand went to her mouth and she started to sob.

"Samantha Jacqueline Lawrence," he began, "Lovely woman, my own personal savior, beloved of my beautiful Sam, mother of my child and love of my life, will you marry me?"

"Ohhhhhhhh, Walt," she said but right then he blanched from the pain in his leg.

"Doris," Jackie called out, "Help me here."

Doris was there in an instant but Walt waved her away and said: "I'm not moving until I get an answer!"

"Yessssssssssss!" Jackie exploded.

Then she and Doris got him up from the floor.

"Come on," she said, "I'm going to take you into a side room and look at that leg."

"Help," he cried out, "She's gonna take me away and take my pants off!"