Ms Tara's Academy For Sub Males 06

Story Info
06 Ms Tara peggs an arrogant Husband to show him his place.
5.2k words
13.4k
14
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By Todayshiddenobsession February 3, 2023

Synopsis:

This story is FemDom cuckold tale based on inspiration I received from Ms. Tara, when I shared with her, another story regarding cuckold training called "Cuckold Clinic" by TomWard.

Ms. Tara is a real-life wife in a female led relationship. I met her through a blog site, and she has graciously allowed me to use her pen name in my story.

Thank You to both Ms. Tara and TomWard for this inspiration.

From the title I'm sure you can get the direction for this story but there are also areas that focus on the Mistress wives learning to take control and Academy staff.

This story is pure FANTASY!

Relationships in real life between people should always be consensual.

This is only my second attempt at erotic fiction. I will try to employ the constructive criticism of the commenters from my first story to make this one better.

Ch06 Pegging used to affirm a Mistresses dominance

After some time working on business things, Dianne looks at her watch and tells Ms. Tara the pegging class will begin in 20 minutes, and it will take them 10 minutes to get to the area where it is being held.

"Well, we should be going then I guess. Are you joining me Dianne?" Ms. Tara asks.

"Oh, I have a feeling I know what you are up to, my calculating boss. I would not miss this for anything." Dianne replies.

Together they head off across campus to the pegging training area.

On the way they pass the dorm areas where the submissives and cuckolds stay.

Their accommodations are not fancy, fitting a servant's status. Each male has a small room with a cot and desk. A light on the desk and one next to the bed, a small dresser to keep a towel, washcloth, soap, toothbrush and toothpaste in. There is no closet or room for clothes because they are kept naked for the entire period they are here. The bed is equipped with ropes and harnesses so the student can be bound into any position. A small shelf near the door has an assortment of anal plugs and dildo gags of various sizes. On the wall over the desk is a picture of his wife in sexy lingerie next to a naked black man with a large erection and his arm is wrapped around her like a family photo. On the desk is a tablet where he must record his experiences. His entries are always public knowledge to any training or management staff, and of course his Mistress wife. As always, a submissive has no expectations of privacy.

In some rooms, where the wife has requested her husband be crate trained, is a medium sized dog cage with a thin foam base for sleeping in instead of a cot.

The room is equipped with several cameras that record and also broadcast to security the males every moment in the room. Above each obvious camera is a sign that reads.' A submissive male should have no expectation for privacy' or 'you must never hide anything from your wife.'

Every 4 rooms share a common toilet, washing sink and shower area.

On the other side of the hall are the more luxurious suites for the wives who are staying for a period of time during their training.

These rooms are equipped with king sized beds in a private bedroom. The bedroom contains a large closet with several sexy outfits. A large dresser across from the bed contains a bounty of sexy nighties, bras, panties, garters etc. Everything to make her feel sexy and impress a new lover.

A luxury bathroom with toilet, shower, bidet, large soaker bathtub, a large vanity and sink with gold fittings. In the plentiful drawers are lots of makeup, perfumes, cleansers, hair product, razors etc. Plus, all of the appliances for hair and skin care. Everything a woman could want to be ready for a sexy date with a well-hung man.

A living area is equipped with a large screen TV that not only gets all available public and pay channels but the camera feeds from every camera in the training and sub sleeping areas. There is even a special channel that has a personalized schedule showing where their husbands are, at all times. This allows a wife to check in and watch her husband's training any time she wants. While watching her husband or entertaining a lover or other wives to compare femdom ideas, there are comfortable chairs and a love seat for cuddling a lover.

There is even a stocked bar and kitchenette for entertaining the man of her choice.

The ladies may also take advantage of the 24-hour room service.

The proximity of the men's and ladies' accommodation was no accident. It was decided that the male trainees, being able to hear their and other wives being fucked by random lovers was a good conditioning element to get them used to being cuckolded by their wives.

However, the largest difference between the men's and women's areas is the women are free to come and go 24 hr a day and bring anyone they want into their suites.

The male submissives, are restricted to the facility 24/7 until they graduate. They are bound, gagged and plugged every night, then locked into their rooms by the female security staff, unless they are being used by one of the Mistress' or staff. Each male's room has a transparent door, again, so no privacy is possible.

Ms. Tara and Dianne arrive at the 'ass reaming room' as it is known by the staff.

Inside they find, two instructors in fetish clothes setting up for the training. 6 vaulting benches with arm leg and back straps similar to the punishment rooms are spread across the room. In front of each is a floor to ceiling mirror with the top 3 feet angled down. This is designed so that the trainee has a full view of the woman who is fucking him in the ass as she wishes. It's a mind fuck for the man being pegged, for him to look into the mirror and see a woman's power at being the one in control while getting off on fucking him. Next to each station is a rack of various strap-on harnesses with assorted sized dildos. All within easy view of the submissive who is strapped to the bench.

When strapped into place each trainee can be totally immobilized except for their head which hangs freely off the bench. At the head end of the table is an assortment of gags, including dildo gags.

Near the rear of the bench are several paddles whips and tawse along with various sized butt plugs and bottles of lube.

There is a clothing rack for anyone who wants to get undressed to peg the trainees. It is a personal choice for each Mistress or trainer.

As Ms. Tara surveys the room, a group of 4 Mistress wives enter led by a third trainer. They are escorted to the viewing area where the Mistresses are seated in comfortable chairs. They are given direction on today's class and their participation options. Some of them are here to see their husbands being pegged and others are here to see any action. A few are very eager to try their hand at fucking a man in the ass for their own pleasure.

As they sit, some curiously look around the room and others are eagerly listening to the direction being given by the instructors.

While the Mistresses are getting their instructions, from a different entrance, 12 subs are brought in by two instructors dressed in black lingerie. One with a riding crop that she uses to repeatedly hit trainees on the thighs and asses as they move. The other trainer holds the leashes attached to each trainee's collar allowing them to be led to a wall which contain shackles for the hands and feet for each sub. Secured to the wall with legs spread wide and hands over their heads, wearing only their locked chastity and collar. The leashes are left attached and hang down in front.

One of the instructors already in the room approaches the subs and begins to give them direction for today's training. Up to this point they do not know why they are here.

At this revelation some trainees are complacent, accepting that their wives want them to be trained for this, or they look forward to being ass fucked because they enjoy it. Some are struck with fear and plead with the instructors not to do this to them. They claim it must be a mistake, that their wives would never do this to them, but their wives have signed a release for every male in the pegging room. The subs are each shown the signed pegging release with their wife's signature. Not because they need to prove anything to these submissive husbands, but to show them that with the stroke of a pen, their wives have full control over every facet of their new lives as servants and cuckolds. There are still a few angrily screaming that they can't do this and demand to be let free.

One from this last group is Carol's husband.

Dianne goes over to each and scans their collars for their ID., She turns to Ms. Tara and while grabbing a particular sub by his chastity cage, she shakes his penis and tells her," this one is Carol's cuckold."

At this point, some of the Mistresses go and selects a trainee and one by one they are brought over by the leash and strapped to the benches. Then the Mistress who picked a trainee goes over to the restrained sub, leaning or crouching down she introduces herself to them as Mistress 'x' and she will be taking her pleasure with a strap-on in their ass. Some of the trainees who have been progressing in their training respond with "thank you Mistress for using me for your pleasure." Some plead to be exempted from this. For those, it is usually some focused thrashing on their asses with a tawse or crop that bring them around to acceptance. Once they realize it is going to happen and the sooner they accept and thank the Mistress, the sooner it will be over.

The belligerent ones however are harder to convince.

Carol's cuckold is a man like this. Even though he has promised his wife to change his misogynistic mind set, he is still confused about what that means and resists giving up a lifestyle pattern he has been raised in and has practiced his entire life.

When it becomes his turn, Ms. Tara approaches the instructor and tells her she will be taking him.

Ms. Tara likes to be comfortable and feel sexy while training a new submissive male. So, as he is brought to the bench and strapped down, she removes her outer clothing.

Under her business clothes is a sexy lingerie set suitable for a intimate rendezvous at short notice but easily concealed under her business attire. Her lingerie consists of a pastel blue ensemble with 1/2 cup laced demi bra holding her beautiful, creamy, 34D breasts. A matching pair of lacy low-cut panties with a transparent rear. A garter belt with matching lace hugs her waist as it holds up shear black stockings finishing out a look that is intended to make her feel sexy, and more than impress anyone else. She wears only the finest quality lingerie, to match her worthy dominant feminine personality.

After he is secured, she approaches his face, her crotch only inches from his head. If he raises his head, he will be able to smell her excitement at bringing this arrogant male down to size.

'Look at me" she commands. His head remains still. She is holding a crop in her hand and as she tells him again in a sterner voice, she hits him on the ass forcefully. "I SAID LOOK AT ME CUCKOLD!" This time he squeals and looks up to see her beautiful, fragrant pussy staring him in the face.

"Do you know who I am cuckold?" Ms. Tara asks.

You're the bitch who has this shitty place and the quack bitch doctors who polluted my wife's mind." He replies.

"You volunteered for this training. You signed the papers. You told your wife you wanted to treat her better and let her lead your marriage. Did you not say that?" Ms. Tara asks.

"Ya ... but I thought she couldn't do it and then I'd take back over." Is his reply.

"So, you underestimated the skill and determination of the woman you have been abusing for years to climb out of the misogynistic bullshit you had her in. Now here you are, at my mercy, and I'm the woman who is going to fuck the bitch into you."

"Didn't you tell her you didn't want to be like your father and treat your wife like your father did your mother? You told her you never wanted to treat her bad and be a misogynistic asshole. You told her and Dr. Clark you needed help to change." Ms. Tara asks.

"Right, but I didn't mean for her to send me here." He says in a quivering voice.

"Well, you are here, and I am going to help you change from an being an asshole to a wonderful, supportive, obedient husband. I'm here to help you save your marriage." Ms. Tara says.

"Ok, but why do you guys gotta fuck me like a bitch?" He asks.

"Because cuckold, you need to feel what it's like to be treated like a bitch just as you treated your wife as your bitch. You need to understand that as your new Mistress, in your new marriage, she or any woman she decides can do to you whatever they want, and you will learn to thank her for it. Do you understand?"

"I am going to fuck you in the ass, until you figure out that you are no longer in charge. Your Mistress wife is in charge now. You must learn to obey, without hesitation, without question, and without attitude!"

"I promise you, once you learn the lessons, we are trying to teach you here, you and she will be a much happier couple and she will be able to treat you, and guide you, tenderly again. If you continue to be difficult and fight who you really want to be because of some false macho pride, well you will be a sore and miserable excuse for a man. Now here is what is going to happen. I am going to peg you with one of the strap-ons there," Ms. Tara explains as she points to the wall of harnesses and dildos. "I'll let you choose which one I use first Ok. But before I'm finished with you, I'm going to fuck you hard, with the dick of my choice cuckold.

"I don't want any of them in my butt." Is his quiet reply."

"Well cuckold, if you don't decide, I will, and you won't like my first choice cuckold."

"Why do you keep calling me cuckold?" He asks Ms. Tara

"Because your wife spent this afternoon fucking and loving one of the men we have here." She takes her crop and lightly taps his ass several times as she continues, "One of the men, I might say, with a cock much larger than yours. She tells me he fucks much better than you do as well. That makes you officially HER CUCKOLD!"

"No, no no no! She wouldn't. She's my wife!"

"She is your Mistress now and you had better get used to that because after a woman fucks a man who can give her multiple orgasms and treats her like a queen to boot, she is not likely to ever let the man who abuses her back inside her wet pussy. That is unless she sees some great improvement in his attitude and acceptance of his new life as her cuckold, servant husband."

"If I can tell her, you cooperated and accepted your fate by happily taking girl cock in your ass. She might be willing to believe your story that you are trying to be a better man for her."

"Ok, ok, the smaller one. The red one. You can peg me with the smaller red one."

"I'm sorry," Ms. Tara says with her hand to her ear, "I think you need to beg me to fuck you with the red dildo attached to a strap-on harness."

"Ok, I want you to fuck me with the red dildo."

"I don't think I heard the magic word or you addressing me as the superior to you that I am. Try again."

"Ms. Tara, would you please fuck me with the red dildo?"

"Hmm, I'm not sure I like the red one, and where did you want me to put it?"

"Oh, God...why are you making me grovel? I feel so humiliated, and you're making me beg to get fucked in my ass by you, a woman, in front of all these other women."

"Humility is the first step to redemption cuckold."

"Alright, alright, anything to get this over. Ms. Tara, would you PLEASE fuck me up my ass with whichever dildo that pleases you?"

"Well since you asked so nicely, yes I think I will fuck you with this one."

She reaches over to the wall, her hand near the red dildo, then moves over and picks out a black dildo twice the size of the red one, about 18cm long with a bulbous head. Removing her panties and placing them onto the top of his head, then pulling up the harness over her sexy lingerie and tightening it, she inserts the black dildo into the harness and shakes it in front of his face.

"Like my big black girl cock, cuckold?" Ms. Tara asks him

" Why did you choose the black one" He asks

"Your wife told me today, she would like to try fucking a black man to see if it's true, that black men with big hard cocks, fuck better than white guys with little cocks. I just thought you should experience a black cock to. You know, so you have something in common with your new Mistress." Ms. Tara mocks.

"Now I think you should be a polite, obedient, submissive and get my girl cock lubed up. What do you think cuckold?"

"How can I do that my hands are tied and I don't even know where any lube is?"

"Well, what do you have that's available and wet?"

"Oh, no, I'm not sucking that thing. I'm no fairy gay boy!"

"That's not a nice way to talk about gay men. They don't like being called fairies." Besides, no one said you were gay. Sucking my girl cock before it goes up your ass is to make it better for you. I guess if you would rather, I can ram it up your ass dry. I mean if that's what you want."

"No no, I'm sorry. Don't fuck me with that thing dry. It will tear me apart."

"Well, I'm not sure I understand your apology. Are you apologizing to me or to the gay men you insulted?"

"Oh geez, I apologize to all the gay men for referring to them as fairies. I apologize to you Ms. Tara for not understanding that you telling me to suck your black cock was for my benefit."

"My BIG BLACK GIRL COCK."

"Right, right your big black girl cock."

"Well, if you want to suck my BIG BLACK GIRL COCK, you had better beg me and it had better sound sincere."

Please, please, please, Ms. Tara, will you allow me to suck your big black girl cock before you put it inside my ass?"

"Well, if you insist cuckold."

Ms. Tara then proceeds to push her black dildo right into his mouth until he begins to gag. She pushes in and out encouraging him to use his tongue and get it nice and wet. She continues to own his mouth with the black strap-on for several minutes as the other Mistresses and staff laugh and cheer him on with chants of 'suck, suck, suck, suck. Suck that big black cock!'

Finally, she pulls the now wet and glistening black phallus out of his mouth. He looks it over and grimaces. 'What would the guys think if they saw what just happened. A woman just fucked my mouth with a black rubber dick and I begged her to do it, just so it would go into my ass easier. What am I becoming?' he thought.

By now all of this has made everyone in the room focus on Ms. Tara and Carol's cuckold husband. Several of the Mistresses have their phones out shooting video or taking pictures. The rooms cameras have also recorded everything. But the fun has just begun.

Ms. Tara moves around behind him and realizes how wet this is making her. She will need to get off tonight when she has finished this.

When she gets behind him, she asks if he can see her in the mirror? She asks him if she looks good with the big black girl cock pointed at his exposed asshole. Again, he comes down another peg by telling her she is a beautiful woman who looks sexy with her beautiful lingerie and her big black girl cock ready to mount his ass. Whether he is saying this because he believes it, or just because he is defeated and wants to end this horror doesn't really matter. He is saying it and that is important to the lesson.

She does not want to hurt him seriously. She knows ramming this dildo into him with only spit for lube would be wrong. So without him seeing she adds some extra lube to his saliva. She is thinking if she fucks him with a dildo this big into his virgin ass basically dry she will tear his asshole and that is not the goal. The goal is to have him understand his Mistress wife or any woman she assigns him to has the right to do whatever she wishes, and he has no right to refuse.

12