MSDS Society Ch. 07

Story Info
Third day on campus with Master Alex.
6.6k words
4.21
4.9k
2

Part 7 of the 17 part series

Updated 11/21/2023
Created 10/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Day three on Campus with Master Alex

Master wakes up with his hard cock still inside me. Half asleep, Master fucks as he slowly wakes up, holding me in his arms. His grip tightens as he wakes up then fucks me faster. I lean back riding him up and down, moaning out as he fucks me harder. Now with Master fully awake, I jump up and down on his cock. I am learning how to get in sync with his intense fucking.

"Oh fuck slave, I love waking up fucking it. Its hole is so tight. It likes waking up to a good fuck, doesn't it?'

"Yes Master, please fuck me harder, Master?"

"It's such a slut, it knows that? My slut, my fuck toy, my whore. Slave loves my big cock in it, doesn't it?"

I moan out "OH FUCK! YES, MASTER. IT LOVES YOUR BIG COCK DEEP INSIDE THIS SLAVE. THANK YOU, MASTER!"

"It wants me to fuck It anytime I like, isn't that right, slave?"

I moan and yell out in pleasure as Master pounds me harder, "FUCK YES, MASTER! FUCK ME ANYTIME YOU WANT! PLEASE, MASTER, FUCK ME HARDER. OH! FUCKING, GOD!"

"It's my fuck toy, right?"

Still yelling, "OH FUCK, YES MASTER, IT IS YOUR FUCK TOY, MASTER!"

"It's my slut, right?"

"YES, IT IS YOUR SLUT, MASTER," moaning in desperation!

Master fucks me harder and faster as he gets me to admit what and who I am. I am his fuck toy, his slut, his whore. Master has fucked me any place he wanted and I just let it happen!

"It wants me to shoot my big load in it, doesn't it?"

Begging, "YES MASTER, CUM IN IT, MASTER. PLEASE!"

"As you wish, SLAVE!"

Master picks up speed, fucking me harder until he pushes deep one last time and then roars loudly.

"FUCK! YESSS, SLUT!"

Master squeezes me tight as he shoots deep into my hole. I hear Master breathing heavily, holding me for a long while. Finally, Master loosens his grip, and his cock slowly retreats out of my hole. He pushes me up off his half-hard cock and I fall to the floor on my hands and knees then turn around, staring at the cock that just fucked the shit out of me.

"Clean it, slave"

I milked the last bit of cum from his cock then licked him clean, worshiping his beautiful cock. The cock that has fucked me so much that I have become addicted to it inside me.

"Good, slave. It's morning and we need to get started. Relieve yourself then clean out your hole. Remember cold water only! After that, get the shower ready for me."

"Yes, Master."

As I get up, Master slaps my ass, "Hurry up, slave".

I yelp, "YES, MASTER," and quickly run to the bathroom.

I sit on the toilet, relieving all of Master's cum and crap out. Then go into the shower turning on only the cold water. There are no curtains. It is an open shower to the bathroom. So, I have no privacy. Using the shower enema tube, I push it into my hole and clamp my hole down tight around the tube. When I feel bloated, I pull it out and sit on the toilet releasing the backed-up water and crap. I do this again and again until I am fully cleaned out. I'm shivering, NOW!

Then I set the water to the temperature as Master showed me yesterday.

Just as the water gets to the correct temperature, he walks into the bathroom.

"Done, slave?"

"Yes, Master."

"Good, now it can wash me. Yet, first I need to relieve myself."

Master sits on the toilet and relieves himself too. Then he gets up and leans over the sink, and starts brushing his teeth. The steam from the hot shower feels so good. I'm no longer shivering.

"Kneel and clean my asshole."

I kneel behind Master. Leaning my head towards Master's asshole, I hesitantly start to lick him. It tastes bitter but I have no choice. I continue to lick the bitter shit from his hole. Oh, Fuck! I want to throw up. Somehow I keep myself from vomiting.

Master looks down at me.

"Slave, it will clean its Master every morning from now on."

I look around to see there is no toilet paper in the bathroom. I realize I am Master's toilet paper. Once again it reminds me I am owned and Master can make me do whatever he wishes.

"Slave, stick its tongue deeper. Clean me as deep as it can."

Again I stick my tongue into Master's hole. It tastes even more bitter, NOW! He leans over the counter relaxing his hole which only helps my tongue get deeper. I'm forced to swallow his shit as I push my tongue deeper. I hear Master moan some so know he must be enjoying my tongue.

After cleaning his hole well, he then walks into the open shower. I grab the soap, starting with cleaning his feet and up the legs. Like yesterday, I can't stop staring at Master's cock. He slaps the back of my head, ordering me to continue. I wash his chest and arms. I walk around Master, cleaning his back and ass. I pay special attention to his asshole, getting it even more clean in case Master wants me to rim him later. Master walks out of the shower. I grab a towel, noticing how warm it is. The towel rack must be heated. I quickly dry Master then he orders me to wash up, reminding me to turn off the hot water. He also points to a stack of well used towels on a rack just outside the shower. I nod my understanding. Those are slave towels.

Master leaves me to clean up. I quickly clean up due to the freezing cold water then use an old used towel to dry myself. I'm shivering again from the cold water as I walk out of the bathroom. Master smiles at me, seeing me shiver.

"Get used to it, slave. Hot water is a waste of resources for slaves. Plus, I see it showers quicker under the cold water. It doesn't want to waste its Master's time and resources, does it?"

"It understands, Master, hot water is a waste on this slave. And no Master it doesn't want to waste Master's time or resources."

I keep agreeing to what Master wishes even if it is torture. The cold water is fucking torture. Yet, what else could I say? It's true what he is saying. The cold water does help me shower quicker and it does save on resources. I grew up in a well-off family with nothing to worry about like how much hot water I would use. Yet, now I am not even allowed hot water! Then I remember once or twice a week, growing up, that my personal shower had very little to no hot water. I did not complain because the next day it was OK. Yet now, I wonder if again father was training me for my slave life. Just like here, my personal shower growing up was electronically controlled. Father could have programmed it to cut off hot water once or twice a week. It was random so I did not think much about it.

"Good, slave. Get my running clothes and dress me."

I quickly grab the running clothes and dress him. Master grabs the leash, attaching it to my collar. He walks out of his suite and out of the house. As soon as, we leave the house he starts running. This time, I remembered to keep the correct spacing and stay to his right as he taught me yesterday. I follow Master around the island again, using the same path we took yesterday. When we return to the house, Master stops near a gardening slave watering the plants.

"Boy, spray down my slave"

"Yes Master, as you wish, Master."

The gardening slave grabs a garden hose.

Looking at me, Master orders, "Slave, position 4."

"Yes, Master."

I quickly move to position 4, legs spread and hands behind my head. Then again I feel cold water hit me. Yet, this water stings as the slave spray's my whole body. He does not seem to care that he is hitting my defenseless balls. I want to cover them but with my hands above my head, I can't. Master wouldn't be happy if I break my pose. Next, the slave sprays my upper body, hitting my chest and nipples. The force of the water is strong and I keep losing my balance.

Master yells out, "SLAVE! STAY STILL!"

Oh fuck, know I am in for it, NOW! So, I take an extra effort to keep completely still. The stinging water hits my face. I have to keep my eyes and mouth tightly closed. Yet, some water goes up my nose. I have to breathe out to keep more water from coming in.

Once I am completely clean, the slave puts down the garden hose.

"Boy, now dry my slave with that leaf blower."

"Yes Master, as you wish, Master"

The slave then picks up the extra powerful leaf blower. When he points it to me, I am blasted with a force pushing me back and I have to remember to keep my balance. The slave walks around me several times. My balls again are tormented being slammed against my legs. To make matters worse, the slave keeps the blower aimed at my balls for a minute, causing them to bounce around and hit my legs several times. I see Master laughing as my balls are being tortured. Master is enjoying himself! Then to my horror, my cock starts to grow. By the time the slave is done torturing my sensitive balls, my cock is standing straight up. This just adds to my humiliation of being hosed down and dried like some animal!

Once I am dry to my Master's satisfaction, he pulls my leash and we go into the front door of the house, then back into the dining room as we did yesterday. Once again, he sits in the same place and I stand to the right and just behind his chair. A kitchen slave comes out with some coffee. I remember from yesterday how Master likes his coffee, putting two sugar cubes in and a splash of cream. Master then snaps his fingers and points under the table. Like yesterday, I crawl under the table, pulling out part of the seat to get full access to my Master's cock. I suck him once again while he eats his breakfast. His cock starts pulsing so I know he is close. Master grabs the back of my head, forcing his cock deep into my throat. I am forced to swallow 7 or 8 shots of cum. Once Master releases me, I am pushed off his cock and a bowl of slave chow is placed on the floor under Master's chair. I am ordered to eat while he finishes his breakfast. Once again, the slave chow has no real flavor. As Master and I eat, he puts one leg on my back and ass. He rubs the crack of my ass with his foot. This only makes me moan, wanting him to fuck me again. Fuck! I am becoming such a slut for Master.

I finish my slave chow quickly just before Master finishes his breakfast. I'm ordered to put the chair back together and crawl out from under the table.

"Slave, it will do this every morning."

"Yes, Master."

I look around realizing that once school starts we will not be alone. I am going to have to suck him in front of other Masters and their slaves. My face turns red at this realization.

Master laughs, "Yes, slave it will be serving me in front of my friends! So, get used to it"

As I stand, Master grabs me by the waist and pulls me into his lap, and kisses me.

"Is my slave embarrassed at the prospect of serving me in front of my friends?"

"Ah, Yes Master, this slave is nervous about serving its Master in front of strangers?"

"Don't worry my little slut, it will perform well. That is why I am training my slut this week. So, I can show it off to my friends and of course, to win the 'Slave Games'. So, now it is time to hunt my slave down like the animal it is!"

Master laughs at his joke but it is no joke. Master is planning on hunting me like some animal today! Now! I am scared and shaking some.

"Is my little slave scared?"

"Yes, Master."

"That is good. It makes the hunt much more fun when the animal is scared for its life! I like seeing fear in the slaves I hunt!"

Master laughs again. Yet, this laugh is more sadistic which only makes me shiver more.

Master pushes me off his lap and attaches a leash to my collar. I am pulled out of the dining room and out the back door to the chariot barn. The maintenance slave from yesterday comes out pulling a chariot. I'm strapped into the chariot just like yesterday. I feel Master stand on the chariot and grab the reins. With a flick of the reins, I instinctively pull. We head out away from campus. Once again, I feel the whip hitting my back causing me to run faster. I wonder where we are headed. Master steers me away from the house and out past the college grounds. I pull the chariot past the fields, seeing slaves picking crops and being whipped. Master guides me to a large tropical forest and pulls hard on the reins, forcing me to stop. Keeping hold of the reins, he gets off the chariot, pulling my head back hard. Master walks up beside me and pours water over my mouth and head.

"Drink up, slave. It will need it for the hunt!"

I am so thirsty. I drink as much water as I can. Not all of it gets past the bit in my mouth and down my throat. Some runs down my face and chest. It feels good though. Sweat is dripping down my body from pulling Master around the island. He allows me to rest before, releasing me from the chariot. I fall to my knees in front of Master and kiss his feet three times.

"Very good, slave. It remembers its rules and training."

Master pulls my head up by my collar, looking down at me in the eyes.

"Slave, in a little bit it will run into that forest. It will run and hide. Then 30 minutes later I will come looking for it. It will be my prey."

Master smiles at me. He is going to enjoy making me his prey.

I watch Master move to the chariot and pull out a rifle. Oh, fuck Master has a gun! I start shaking, wanting to run now, yet, I stay on my knees.

"Slave, it is good that you are scared. That is the point of the hunt. This is a tranquilizer gun. It will knock it out in seconds. So, it better hide well so I cannot find it!"

Master allows me to rest for 20 minutes before ordering me to run. I run as fast as I can into the forest. The forest floor is not meant for bare feet. Yet, it does not bother me that much. My feet are well-callused from all the work father made me do around the house and building the wall around our estate. It felt natural to go barefoot all the time. Father only bought shoes for school and dress shoes. All other times, I was barefoot. I got used to being barefoot from a very young age. Well, that must have been more of father's slave training. I do not think I will ever be allowed to wear shoes again. I run into the forest trying to find a place to hide. I notice a hollowed-out log and crawl into it. I wait for what seems like forever. Then without warning, I feel a sharp pain in my ass and blackout. I come to hanging upside down from a tree just inside the forest. I see Master standing by the chariot, rifle in hand. I feel the tight rope around my ankles and wrists.

Master walks up to me, "Good, it's awake."

He cuts the rope and lowers me to the ground. I'm untied and ordered to stand. After I get my balance, Master pushes a needle into my arm.

"This shot will help it recover quickly from the tranquilizer. In about 30 minutes we will try again. This time find a better hiding spot or the next time it will be punished as it's hanging upside down. Now rest and we will do this again."

I fall to my knees again, kissing Master's feet three times and rest. Fuck Master just hunted me down and hung me like some animal he shot. I am so scared of what Master will do to me if he catches me again.

About 30 minutes later Master orders me to run. I run fast and hard, trying to get as much distance from Master as possible. About another 20 minutes later, I stop and look around. I see a waterfall and a pool of crystal-clear water. The cold water looks refreshing since I am now dripping in sweat from running so hard and the warmth of the day. So, I walk into the waterfall letting the water rush past me. After a refreshing shower from the waterfall, I think this might be a good place to hide. So, I walk behind the waterfall. When I look back, I realize no one can see me but I can see anyone approaching. Except, I have no way to escape if Master decides to explore behind the waterfall. So, look around to see if there might be someplace to hide if Master comes looking for me here. That's when I see an opening at the bottom of the rock face. You could have missed it very easily. The hole is narrow. So, it's only big enough for one slim person to crawl in. I doubt Master could crawl through. I kneel and look inside. I see blue light flickering inside. Curiously, I crawl into the hole, just barely squeezing through. When I get to the other side, I see a very large cavern with pools of blue water. Now, I hear footsteps on the other side of the stone wall, I move away from the hole and hold my breath. I hope Master did not see me crawl in here. I hear Master's boots walk past the opening then his footsteps get fainter as he walks away. I release my breath once I realize I'm clear. That was close! I look around the cavern some more. There are several pools of clear blue water. Realize the blue light must be from the flickering of the water. Where is the light in the water coming from? I explore more looking into each pool of water, yet I don't see anything. The water is beautiful and very peaceful. So, I sit on the edge of one of the pools with my feet in the water. I lean back, lying flat on the cool stone floor of the cavern. Closing my eyes and relax. This is the first time I have been alone since my enslavement. It feels good too. I let my mind wander, and flashes of my life pass through my mind. In my childhood home, remembering times with my mother. She shows me how to act around my father and brother, telling me I must always be respectful of the men in my life. My mother taught me to always address my father as "Sir". I didn't realize it at the time but my mother was always respectful to my father and later to my brother. When my brother came back from "College" she would use "Sir" when she asked if he needed anything. He would also order her around. It is funny, I didn't realize what was happening around me. My mother was training me to be a slave and my brother already knew my mother was a slave. How did I miss that? My mother taught me how to do housework, laundry, dishes, vacuuming, cooking, etc. We had servants for those things but mother said it would be good to know how to do those things so I was prepared when I leave home. However, my mother never showed my brother any housework. I remembered when I was young my mother would show my sister housework as well until she left for "College". Mother must have been training both my sister and me to be slaves. Both my parents have been training us to be slaves all our lives! My mother trained me in housework and my father trained me in yard work and manual labor for constructing the wall.

I did not have too many friends growing up. Most of the people I interacted with were our servants but now realize were slaves like I'm now. My only real friends were my teammates on the swim team. However, I was never allowed to go to after-school parties or go to my teammate's homes after school. Father always told me I had to come home right after practices. Plus, I was not allowed to bring anyone home without Father's permission which he never approved of anyways. Father controlled who I interacted with which was mostly slaves. Besides my father and brother, the slaves become my role models. I really was just another slave in training without knowing it.

Now, look at me! I'm being hunted like an animal. I'm owned property, just like the slaves I grew up with. I will never be free. Well, I was never really free, was I? Father owned me and sold me to my Master Alex and now given to his brother for his time at college. They both own me now and there is nothing I can do to change that. I open my eyes looking at the wall behind me. I see a carving in an impression of the rock face. You would never have seen it if you would be looking from above. I get out of the water to get a closer look. It shows many pools of water with what looks like underground tunnels leading to different parts of the island. Tunnels are leading from here to Master's house (mansion), and different builds around campus. Also, tunnels to the farming fields, boathouse, and several other places I do not recognize. It looks like there are pockets along the way. Maybe the pockets are used to catch your breath. I realize that this might be a way for me to escape. I could hide away on one of the boats. There must be some supply boat or something. Then I remember the GPS chip in my collar. I can never escape the reach of "The Society" with this collar on. Plus, if I ever got caught I would be one of those poor slaves in the fields. However, I think maybe I could use the tunnels to get between different parts of the island undetected. Yet to use these tunnels, I need to keep this cavern a secret. OH CRAP! If I am not found soon, Master might look for me with the GPS tracker then he might find this cavern. I didn't realize the cavern stone walls block the GPS signal. So, Master wouldn't be able to find me anyways. However, not knowing this I get scared and crawl back out of the cavern from behind the waterfall. As I walk out from behind the waterfall, I find another good hiding place but Master will find me at some point which is what I want. I find mud that I can cover my body and hide laying down in fallen branches and palm leaves. Hopefully, it will take a while for Master to find me so it will seem I was here all along. About two hours later, I am shot in the arm and black out again.

12