MSDS Society Ch. 08

Story Info
Slave David receives a punishment session in a dungeon.
5.4k words
4.39
6.8k
2

Part 8 of the 17 part series

Updated 11/21/2023
Created 10/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Punishment Session

Master pulls me by the leash to an elevator. Again as always, the doors open just as we get to the elevator. Master pulls me in then taps his phone on the control panel. Must be an NFC connection. I can feel the elevator move down. There are no numbers counting down to know what level we are on. Finally, the doors open to a huge open space that must be at least the length of the house. As Master pulls me out of the elevator, the first thing I see are several St Andrews Crosses, cages, metal operation type tables, benches (assume for spanking or fucking), and at the far in another throne chair. Hanging on the walls, I see whips, paddles, ropes, gags, hoods, and all kinds of torture devices I have never seen. Master pulls me to the throne and pushes me hard to the concrete floor. My knees hit the floor causing me to wince in pain. Master sits on the throne as if he owns it. I look down at his feet then lean over and kiss both three times as I am trained to do.

"Slave, it has disappointed me. Tell me what it's going to do to repay the Society for its losses and me for my time?"

Seeing where I am, I realize what Master means. I must pay him and the Society back with 'Punishment' but fear it will be torture!

Still looking down at his feet, afraid to look my Master in the eyes, "Master please punish this slave so it can repay its Master and 'The Society' for breaking property that does not belong to it and wasting its Master's time."

"Slave, look at me!"

I look into my Master's eyes seeing a sadistic smile forming on his face.

"Slave, it is correct. It will be punished as repayment. The punishment needs to fit the crime. So you will spend 12 hours down here being punished. After I am finished with it, my slave will be begging me to forgive it. Now let's begin!"

I am shocked, twelve hours of punishment. OH NO! Looking into Master's eyes it is going to be more like torture. Twelve hours of pure torture. I am shaking in fear, wanting to run away. Yet know that is impossible. I am trapped in a torture chamber with no choice but to endure whatever Master has planned.

Master picks up the leash and pulls me to a cross. Master grabs my right wrist and places them on the right side of the cross. The magnets in my cuffs automatically lock me in place. He does the same to my left wrist and both ankles. I am now stretched out facing the cross. My backside is exposed to whatever instrument of torture Master wishes to use on me.

Master walks away. I try turning my head but then the collar magnets are activated and my collar is pulled to the metal cross as well. I start to shake in fear of what Master is going to use to 'punish' me. I hear a whishing sound and know what it is before it hit me. Searing pain hits my ass. I scream out in the most intense pain I have ever had since my enslavement. Master just used another cane on me. However, this time it is more than I have felt!

"Slave that is an 8-foot senior cane. It was used to punish prisoners in times of war. It is one of my favorite toys to punish slaves. You should feel grateful to be able to repay me in such a way that gives me so much pleasure."

Master laughs as he takes another swing and hits my ass again and again. I scream out not in pain. Tears roll down my face. Master hits me ten times on my ass. I hang from my restraints unable to move or think! The next thing I feel is Master's body against my back as he rubs his hard cock up and down my crack. I am so cold from the sweat dripping from my body and the fear of what Master is going to do to me. Master rubs his hands all over my body which instinctively makes me moan.

"Does my slave want me to fuck it?"

Moaning in a whisper, "Yes Master!"

"Too bad, slave. This is punishment. My slave does not get the pleasure of my cock. Only its Master should receive pleasure as repayment. My slave should be grateful as its Master gets much pleasure from seeing its slave in so much pain!"

Master lips the tears away from my face.

"Sweet tears. I must make more!"

I know Master will make more which only scares me to death! Master walks away from me which makes me shiver as the cold air of the dungeon hits my backside again. I hear a motor start and chains descending from above. When the motor stops Master comes back to me and releases me from the cross. He carries me to another part of the dungeon. I am dropped hard to the floor. I am told to kneel as Master stands above me. Slowly I get into a kneeling position. Master grabs my right wrist and attaches the cuff to chains hanging from the ceiling. He does the same to the left wrist. I watch him open his phone and push something. Suddenly, the chains start to raise. Slowly I am forced to my feet. My arms are spreading apart as I am forced to stand up. With my arm stretched wide, Master then grabs my ankles and attaches them to chains bolted to the floor. Master pushes more buttons on his phone and I am raised up to my tippy toes. Now, I am hanging spread eagle off the floor. Master walks around me, touching me with just his fingertips. Goosebumps form down my back. As he lightly touches me more goosebumps form all over my body.

"I love how my slave reacts to my touch. All those little goosebumps making my helpless slave shiver from my touch! Master's little toy!"

I see his huge cock rise up as he plays with my body. Master grabs a fetter and lightly bushes it over my nipples. I shiver more but also moan some. My nipples have always been connected to my dick.

"Oh, so slave's nipples are sensitive are they?"

"Yes, Master", as my face goes red with embarrassment.

Master walks over to the wall of hanging torture instruments. I do not see what he grabs. He walks back behind me and reaches around. I look down but my collar is too thick to see what he is doing. He rubs my nipples more then I scream out in shock as a sharp pain hits my right nipple. Then another sharp pain to my left nipple. Master pulls on a chain that is connected between my nipples. Slowly he pulls the chain out from the chest showing me what is connected to my nipples. My nipples are clamped. The more he pulls on the chain the more my nipples hurt. Master lets go of the chain dropping it to my chest causing me more pain from the weight of the chain. Master walks around me and pushes another button on his phone. Two more chains come down from the ceiling in front of me. Master attaches one chain to the chain connected to my nipples. This pulls down on my nipples. I moan out in pain and pleasure. Master kneels in front of me. My balls are being manipulated. Master pulls my balls down then I feel something being wrapped around them. When he lets go of my balls, they drop causing me to yep. I hear Master laugh then hear the second chain rattle. Then I feel more weight on my ball as I feel them being pulled down and out. Master must have attached the second chain to my balls. Master pushes more buttons on his phone and the chains start to move up and away from my body. OH FUCK! My nipples and balls are being pulled more and more. I yell out as I arched my back forward to help relieve the pain. Yet, the chains don't stop. My nipples are stretched to the point I feel they may be pulled off. At that point, the chain stops. I see Master watching me closely as he looks down at his phone and back at me. I think Master can control the chains from his phone. The chain connected to my balls continues to pull. I yell out as more tears fall down my face. Finally, the chain stops. My body is stretched completely out. My back muscles start to strain.

"Slave, it looks beautiful! I wonder how long it can stay like this before it breaks and begs me to let it down. Remember, slave, it has 12 hours of punishment. Each punishment will be worst. So if my slave begs to be released, it will just have to endure something much worst! Remember that my slave."

Master laughs as he leaves the dungeon, but not before he sets a counter on the wall, counting up the hours, minutes, and second of my torture. More tears run down my face as I am in constant pain. Not just from my nipples and balls but my arm and legs are under constant strain. How can Master think of something more torturous than this? I need to hold out as long as I can. I look up to see a camera aimed right at me. I have a feeling Master is watching me.

Why wasn't I more careful with those damn dishes! I continue to cry and scream from my misery! Yet, I do not ask to be released. When my legs get tired I pull up on my arms only to cause my nipples and balls to be pulled more. Through this all, my stupid dick is rock hard. My stupid dick has betrayed me ever since my enslavement started. Looking down at the tip of my hard dick, knowing it will only get harder the more torture I must endure. I look up, to see it has only been 30 minutes and I am already getting tired. How am I going to last another 12 hours of torture? This is nuts! Why did I let myself get enslaved in the first place? Then remember what Master said earlier. I was born to be a slave. If I would not have chosen to join 'The Society' I would have been searching for a Master in the free world. Is Master right? Would I have been searching all my life for a Master? Would I have wasted so much time in the search for true love only to be enslaved in the end? Looking down at my hard dick, I know Master is right. It is hard for me to say no or disobey anyone in authority. More tears fall down my face trying to hold myself up on my tippytoes. I so want to give in, to do what comes naturally to me. Yet, I am so scared of what Master's next 'punishment' will be. I look up again. It is now just over an hour of torture. My legs and arms are burning. Each time I lose straight in my arms or legs, my nipples and balls remind me they are hurting too. I look up at the camera knowing I cannot last much longer.

I imagine Master watching my torment while stroking his hard cock. Then imagining him fucking one of the house slaves while he watches my suffering. I wish I was that slave being fucked right now instead of being tormented for hours! I imagine Master walking behind me and pushing his huge cock deep into my hole as I hang here. Each thrust of him inside me pulls on my nipples and balls. I pull my arms up to meet each thrust. I moan out in pain with each stroke of Master's cock deep inside me. More tears run down my face wanting Master to get off. The more pain I must endure as Master's large cock expands inside me. Then it all stops a stream of cold water is blasted into my face. I open my eyes to see Master in front of me with a hose. Master hosed me down causing me to wake from the fantasy or dream, I do not know which.

"Slave, wake up!"

"What the fuck!" I wake out of my daydream realizing I was fantasizing about Master fucking while I am being tortured.

"Slave, it cannot escape its punishment with some fantasy. It must experience the pain as the punishment it's due."

The cold water makes my dick shrink which only causes the pain in my body to compound 10-fold! It is no longer pain and pleasure, it is just pain! I start to cry as the pain increases. Master laughs.

"Does my slave not enjoy its punishment?"

"Oh god, NO, Master. It hurt so much and it is so exhausted. Please Master, no more. It is so sorry. Please forgive it, Master."

"I am impressed, slave. It lasted 3 hours! Except it cheated. What was my slave fantasizing about?"

"Master, it fantasized about its Master fucking it while being hung up like it is now."

"Interesting! Now that I know it wants to be fucked while being tormented, we might have to explore that someday."

Oh fuck, what have I done! I have just shown Master another way he will torture me in the future!

Master starts to lower my arms and legs until I am on all fours. He presses a button on his phone and all the chains detach from my wrist cuffs.

"Stretch out the muscles slave."

I rub my wrist and stretch as best I can. Being on the swim team, I know how to stretch my body after a workout. This was a rough workout for sure. I am afraid of what Master has in store for my next punishment! He did say each would be worst than the previous.

"Position 4!"

It takes me a minute to remember my positions. However, it finally comes to me I slowly stand up but my legs are weak and I fall a couple of times before I get on my feet and lace my hands behind my head with my elbows pointing straight out from my sides.

"As I told it each punishment will be worst. Since it gave up it deserves something worst."

Master kneels at my feet and pulls out of his pocket a ring. He attaches it to my balls. Then he walks around me, grabbing something off a table nearby. I watch him come back behind me and lube up my hole then push whatever he was carrying into me.

"OH FUCK, MASTER!" I inhale a big breath as my hole is being stretched. I wince in pain as my hole slowly is stretched beyond anything I have had in it before. Then suddenly the stretching stops but I am still full like a cock is filling my hole.

"Slave that is a butt plug. It said it wanted to be fucked while being punished. Well, it will feel something like a good fucking soon." Master laughs.

I feel Master pressing on the butt plug a couple of times. I wonder what Master is doing? Yet, I know, while in 'Position 4', I cannot move any part of my body. So, I am forced to look straight ahead. Shit, the anticipation is killing me. Yet, I am scared at the same time. Master is playing with the ring around my balls as well. Again I feel him press on the ring twice. After a few minutes, there are tingles in my ass and balls. I jump a little in surprise. Master increases the strength which starts to feel good. I moan some as the tingling gets higher and higher. Then the tingling starts to mix with sharp spikes of pain. It is like little cuts with a knife and needles poking all over my balls and inside my hole. I wiggle some as the pain gets higher and higher. It still feels good and bad at the same time, with sharp spikes of pain and tingling vibrations all at once. I moan more. The sharp spikes of pain get higher and higher drowning out the nice tingling feeling. The pain gets worst and worst until I cannot handle it anymore drop to my knees but still keep my hands behind my head. I grip my hands together and pull them, screaming! Tears start running down my face. Then all of a sudden everything stops. I breathe in and out so I won't pass out!

After catching my breath, Master calls out "Slave, Position 4."

I quickly get back into position hoping I will never feel that ever again. Yet, I know this is just the start of my new 'Punishment'.

Master puts something behind me. I cannot see what it is.

"Slave, step back on the platform."

I step back and when I press my heal all the way down I hear a click. Master then reconnects the chains from the ceiling to my wrists. I watch him press a button on his phone and the chain start to rise up again. However, this time the chains stop before I would need to rise up on my toes.

"Slave, its next punishment will be very stimulating to its balls and hole. The tingling and pain on its balls and in its hole are electric simulations. The platform it is standing on has a switch for the heel of its feet. As long as the switch is made then the balls get stimulated with the max pain. However, if my slave stays on its toes then the switch stays off and its balls get a nice pleasant feeling which I can tell my slave enjoys. If my slave steps off the platform and then both its hole and balls get the maximum stimulation until it gets back on the platform. As long as my slave keeps its toes on the platform then it will enjoy nice simulating pleasure to its balls and hole. Yet, how long can my slave stay in that position? We will soon find out!"

I watch as Master press a button on his phone and my ball and hole have the sharp stinging pain again! I scream out and instinctively pull up on my arms bringing my feet completely off the platform. The stinging only gets worst. Trying to remember what Master said, I remember I need to stay on my toes. So, I lower my feet just until my toes touch the platform. The pain is replaced with the most intense pleasure in my life. My hole feels like is getting fucked and the tingling in my balls radiates up into my dick. I moan out as my dick grows and soon is stuck out hard in front of me.

"Would advise not to shoot its worthless dick or that pleasure it is getting will turn to just agonizing pain. So, it might want to hold out as long as it can!" Master laughs and starts to walk away then turns back.

"Remember slave if it breaks and begs to be released then the next punishment just gets even worst! So, slave, it is up to it whether the punishment gets harsher or not. Wonder how long it will last this time?"

Master then taps his phone again and the counter on the wall starts up again from zero.

All I can do is moan as my hole, balls, and dick are constantly being stimulated to the edge of release. The only thing I can do is press down on the switch under my feet or lift my feet off the platform to stop the most pleasurable stimulation of my life! I am so close to cumming but I'm also scared to press my heel down on the switch. Yet, I have no choice but to lower my heel until I hear the switch click. It is like thousands of knives and needles are cutting / poking my balls. I scream out in agony. What makes it worst is I am doing it to myself so I don't release my load. Then I thankfully escape my 'Punishment' by lifting my feet. Yet, each time I get to the edge of release, I want it more but cannot have what I want the most in the world! Master is right this is worst than the last 'Punishment'. It is pure sadistic torture! I look up at the camera wanting to beg Master to stop this. Yet, I am too afraid of what Master has in mind for my next torturous punishment. As I look into the camera, more tears run down my face. I look at the counter it has only been an hour. I need to last longer! So I keep pressing the switch as I get closer to shooting. I scream in pain each time the switch is pressed. Yet, my dick never really goes completely soft. It gets rock hard just before I need to release then goes half hard when pain is shot through my balls up into my dick and into my hole. The cycle continues for hours until I finally cannot hold back and shoot across the room hitting the wall. Some of the cum must have hit the camera too. Then the pleasure starts to become more annoying as my dick softens completely. All I can do is cry, not wanting to break and beg to be released. I am so afraid of what my sadistic Master will do next! Now I feel the strain in my legs as I try to keep only my toes touching the platform. I fear what the pain will be like if I hit the switch or lift my legs. I know I cannot last on my toes forever. I will start to get cramps if I do not move and stretch my legs. Just as the cramping starts, I know I need to do something. So, I lower my feet, pressing my heel on the switch.

"OH FUCK!!!" I scream out in pain. I instinctively raise my feet off the switch and platform altogether.

"HOLY SHIT IT HURTS, MASTER". I put my toes back down on the platform and the sharp pain turns to a dull ache. It is an ache you do not want to endure for long. Yet, what choice do I have? It either endures the aching pain and cramps or sharp needle pain in my balls and hole. I so want to give up! But know if I am going to last the whole 12 hours without going insane, need to endure each torture as long as I can. I wonder if Master is watching me. I can imagine him smiling each time I torture myself on the evil switch. I wonder if I could have really lived a life as a free boy. Would I have really searched for a Master, one as sadistic as my Master? Is Master Mike just as sadistic as his brother? Is this my life now? To be tortured for the slightest mistake? I start to cry again wanting the pain to just stop! Please just stop I repeat in my mind trying really hard to not say it out loud. I look up at the clock. It has been another 2 hours. I try to calculate how many more hours of 'Punishment' I need to endure but my mind won't work.

12