MSDS Society Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The other slaves waiting in the office start to kneel on the floor after watching my brother for a while. I sense they feel his Dominant side rubbing off on them. They keep their heads bowed not wanting to look at him. Either it is because of their submissive nature or fear of what my brother might do to them. Of course, that fear is not rational since my brother has no authority over them. Yet, slaves by nature succumb to fear since Masters use that fear to keep control of their slaves. So, slaves are used to fearing a dominant even if the Dom has no authority over them. As more slaves come into the office they just kneel on the floor in submission to the only Dominant in the room. This only fuels my brother's Dominant side. I fear he is going to take the dominant aggression out on Danny and me. I am not wrong. I see his cock growing as he watches all slaves submit to him. When his cock is rock hard, he gets off my back and kneels behind me. He rubs his cock up and down my hole as he watches the other slaves around him. The slaves glance up to see what he is doing. When he sees all the slaves watching him, he enters my hole and then slowly fucks me while staring into each slave's eyes, one at a time around the room. I know now he is feeding off their submission just like he does mine. He is soon fucking me hard and moaning with each hard thrust. Just before he is about to cum, a nurse slave comes out and calls our names.

"Slave with the birthnames Robert Anderson, Danny Anderson, and David Anderson please follow me. My Master, the doctor wants to see all three slaves NOW!"

My brother grones as he pulls out of my hole. He is still dripping precum as he gets up and follows the nurse slave. All three of us follow the nurse into a large examination room with many examination tables, maybe 20 tables in a row.

"Slave with birthname Robert Anderson get up on the first examination table and place your legs in the stirrups."

My brother climbs up on the examination table. The stirrups are holding my brother's leg up and wide apart. The nurse pulls straps over my brother's chest, arms, and his legs in the stirrups. He is not going anywhere until the doctor is done with him.

Danny and I watch our brother being helpless but smiling at me. We wonder what the doctor is going to do to him that he needs to be strapped down?

Soon, the doctor with a white coat enters the office.

The Doctor says, "Well what do we have here?"

Nurse answers, "An 18 year old slave with the Anderson bloodline. It was recently sold for a value of 6 million, a rare specimen with a 50/50 mix of Dom and sub gene, Its owner plans on using it as a breeding bull slave. Therefore, its owner wishes to test its sperm count, longevity before releasing its seed, the power when releasing its seed, and the number of productive seed releases in a row."

"Yes, it's a rare one. We can do all that but first, let's do a full physical workup. Get a blood sample and do a complete body measurement including a body fat index. While doing that I will examine the body for any deformities and test its prostate."

"Yes, Master."

Danny and I watch as the doctor examines my brother. I am surprised at how much he sold for! He is worth three times what I am! It's only a reminder that he ranks higher than me which only reinforces his Alpha status compared to my bitch status.

"Also, Master, its owner wishes to classify it as an Alpha slave due to his 50/50 Dom/sub mix."

"Well in that case do a gene analysis to verify the 50/50 mix. I need to make sure there is indeed an equal or higher dominant side to this slave. If it comes back as a 50% dominant or higher then I will sign off on its Alpha slave status."

When Danny hears this, he grabs my hand, interlacing his fingers with mine. I know what Danny is thinking, what does the official Alpha slave designation give my brother over both of his bitches.

The doctor looks my brother completely over. He looks into his eyes, ears, and mouth with the special magnifying glass that has a light built into it. Then he examines the rest of his body for any moles or other possible imperfections. I can see how uncomfortable my brother is, especially when the Doctor examines his balls for any lumps. After the Doctor is done with his balls, the nurse measures his balls and enters the measurement into a tablet. The doctor lubes up his finger and inserts it into my brother's hole. I see him moan as the doctor rubs his prostate.

"Its prostate feels the normal size for a male his age. Good response to stimulation."

I see the nurse recording everything the doctor has found. The doctor then pulls out his finger and enters my brother's hole with his huge cock.

"Excellent tightness while fucking. Give it 9 out of 10 for tightness."

Again the nurse records all of the doctor's findings. I can see my brother is surprised that the doctor is allowed to fuck him. The doctor sees my brother's concern.

"Don't worry slave, fucking a slave is a normal routine for a slave physical. I need to determine if its hole will please its current owner and any future owners. It also sets a baseline for future physicals. So. don't worry it will not get into any trouble. Its owner knows I will be fucking it for each of its slave physicals."

Danny and I grip our hands more, knowing the doctor will be fucking us too. The doctor has a huge wide cock! It looks wider than my Master's cock.

"Now we can do what its Master wishes to test. Nurse attach the cock pump."

The nurse rolls over a cart with a wide clear tube with a hose attached to the end of it going into a machine. He places to tube over my brother's hard cock. My brother is leaking lots of precum from being fucked. The precum will be used as lube for the cock pump. Once the tube is secured on my brother's cock, the nurse starts the machine. I notice the machine has a screen with reading outputs as follows:

Sperm count

Semen volume

Ejaculation strength

Time between ejaculations

Number of ejaculations

"Nurse, note that its hole tightens while being stroked."

The nurse enters the doctor's comment into the tablet. I notice they are collecting a lot of personal information about us slaves. I can only assume it would be used if we were ever sold to a new owner.

"Slave, if it wants to be a good bull, it will need to last as long as it can before releasing its seed into a female slave's hole. A bull's purpose is to create offspring for its owner. The fuller its balls are the more chances of impregnating a female slave. Therefore, it must hold back as long as possible."

We watch as my brother moans while being pumped and fucked at the same time. I see him really trying to hold back as long as he can. My brother stares at me while he is being pumped. I wonder what is going through his mind. Does he really want to be a bull to create offspring or is it an excuse to make me his bitch? And now poor Danny is roped into my brother's sadistic sick revenge of dominating me. All the while my brother has a sadistic smile on his face as he stares into my eyes. I hold Danny's hand tighter as a cold shiver runs down my spine. I can only imagine what my brother has plains for Danny and me!

Those sadistic dominant thoughts running through his mind must be keeping him on the edge of release. It now has been 30 minutes and he is still holding back. About thirty minutes more and my brother shoots his first load.

"Nurse record tightness has doubled as slave releases."

The nurse slave records the doctor's comments into the tablet. The doctor then pulls out and looks at me.

"Clean, slave!"

I release Danny's hand and kneel at the doctor's feet. I take his hard cock in my mouth and clean it up.

"Enough. Nurse, prepare this slave," pointing at me.

The nurse grabs my arm and pulls me to another examination table. It is exactly like the one my brother is in. Like my brother, I am strapped down. I feel completely exposed with my legs in the stirrups, completely at the mercy of the Doctor.

The nurse then takes several vials of my blood while the doctor examines me. All the while he is rubbing his hard cock against my hole. As he looks into my eyes, ears, and mouth, all I can think about his monster cock will soon be in my hole. I am scared and excited at the same time. Now that I had a closer look, the cock is 1.5 times wider than my Master or any other cock I have taken. My dick now starts to grow in anticipation.

"Nurse measure its dick size. Most likely it will never be used but it is good to have the measurements on record. A future owner may want to know what he can play with."

The doctor smiles at me with a sadistic smile. The doctor continues to examine my entire body. He even looks into a hole with a scope. I have no idea what he is looking at in my hole.

While I am being examined, I hear my brother moan loud and assume he just released another load into the machine. This time it was maybe 30 minutes.

"Time to test this slave hole and take a semen sample."

The nurse wheels over another cart with a cock pump on it. He attaches the tube to my dick. It feels smooth like jelly. It's like nothing I have ever felt before. Then the nurse turns it on. FUCK! it feels so good. Is this how my hole feels when Master fucks me? No wonder Masters love to fuck their slaves. Who wouldn't? It is an amazing feeling! Soon, I am close to releasing.

"Please Doctor may I cum?"

"No slave. Even though it will never fuck anything for the rest of its life, we still need a record of how long it can take between releases as a baseline for its health. Therefore, hold back as long as it can."

I moan and whimper. It is so hard to hold back the coming orgasm. But I have my orders and need to obey them. My natural submissive side takes over, focusing on not shooting my load. GOD! I'm right on the edge. At the same time, the doctor enters my hole. I yell out in pain as my hole is forced to expand in order to accommodate the Doctor's extra-wide cock. Once his cock is deep into my hole, I instinctively squeeze my hole around the monster as Master taught me. The Doctor then starts to fuck.

"Nures, its hole is extra tight. It might be the tightest I have ever had. It squeezes tighter as I fuck it. Its Master must be proud to own such a hole!"

The Doctor starts to fuck me harder and harder as my cock is being milked. I moan and whimper from the pain of the fucking and the constant need to stay on the edge of cumming. Precum is sucked up into the machine and readings start to appear on the screen.

The same readings measured for my brother are now shown on the screen. All is zero except semen volume which steadily increases.

Sperm count = 0

Semen volume = 0.0001 liters

Ejaculation strength = 0

Time between ejaculations = 0

Number of ejaculations = 0

Finally, after an hour I can't take it anymore.

"Please doctor may this slave cum?"

"Can it hold out any longer?"

"It is trying but it doesn't think so, Doctor!"

"Hold out another few minutes then it can ejaculate."

"Yes Doctor, Thank you, Doctor."

A few minutes later I shoot my load into the tube and the machine sucks it all up. At the same time, I hear my brother moan loud again, shooting another load into his tube.

"Nures, tightness doubles while slave ejaculates. Better than its brother slave. Very impressive!"

Again the nurse records the Doctor's findings. I see my brother beside me look at me with an evil look. I do not think he likes that my hole is tighter than his. I am afraid of how he might be planning to torment me!

After I cum, my cock gets so sensitive I can't even touch it. Except, the pump never stops stroking my cock! I squirm and moan in the restraints, as the doctor pulls out of my hole and then orders Danny to clean him. After Danny cleans up the Doctor's cock, he is ordered into the next medical bed. As my brother and I were examined, Danny is examined the same way.

Now all three of us are being milked repeatedly until we are milked dry. Each milking only makes my cock more sensitive. It's been so long since I've been allowed an orgasm. Now I wish I never did! I start to cry due to how sensitive my dick is. I hear Danny starting a little after me. Yet, my brother is still moaning and I see more precum filling the tube and sucked away. Then he screams as another load is milked out of him! He is still watching me as I cry from being milked dry! I think my suffering is only fuelling each release of his balls.

Later in my class "Understanding your Dominant 101", we are taught that the more aggressive our Doms become, the more semen they produce. This is the reason why our Dominants feed off our submission and tend to be aggressive when using us either for fucking or in BDSM play. Plus, they are bred to produce more semen so they become more aggressive. We are taught that it's the nature of Doms. We are their tool to release all that build-up aggression. It is one reason my brother is so aggressive with me and now Danny! The more cum he produces, the more aggressive he becomes, and the more aggressive he becomes, the more cum he produces. It is a cycle that all Dominants inherit due to their dominant gene. We also learn that we submissives become more submissive and fearful, the more aggressively our Doms use us. They feed off that submissiveness and fear to help release all the build-up aggression and cum in their balls. This is the main reason we are so valuable to our Doms. Doms cannot live without their subs.

Finally, my brother has a dry orgasm. He screams out in anger and pain. He looks at me like he wants to beat the shit out of me! I am so glad he's tied down because he scares the shit out of me. Yet, I want him even more now! I want to kneel at his feet and submit to him!

About another 30 minutes later and after several dry orgasms, all the milking machines are turned off.

"Nurse, report the results for the Anderson slaves?"

"Master, the report for slave born as Robert Andersons shows as follows:"

Sperm count = Extremely High, above Average

Semen volume = 2 liters

Ejaculation strength = Extremely High, above Average

Time between ejaculations = Avg 30 mins

Number of ejaculations = 10

"Master, the report for slave born as David Andersons shows as follows:"

Sperm count = Below Average

Semen volume = 0.5 liters

Ejaculation strength = Below Average

Time between ejaculations = Avg 60 mins

Number of ejaculations = 3

"Master, the report for slave born as Danny Andersons shows as follows:"

Sperm count = Below Average

Semen volume = 0.6 liters

Ejaculation strength = Below Average

Time between ejaculations = Avg 50 mins

Number of ejaculations = 4

Hearing the report from the pump machine, I can see why Master Josh wants to make my brother a breeding slave. With that stamina and sperm count, he should be able to get any female slave pregnant easily. He will most likely get my sister pregnant on his first fuck session. Now that he is my Alpha, he will have lots of practice fucking Danny and me. I wonder if he will be able to shoot inside me or will his Master force him to wait until he fucks my sister. I fear how aggressive he will be if he doesn't release himself often!

We are released from our restraints and ordered to climb down from the medical table. I look down the row of tables to see over half are now filled and each slave is being milked dry.

"Master, the rapid result from the Dom/sub gene testing of the slave born as Robert Anderson has finished. Interesting Master, it shows 55% Dom and 45% sub".

"Indeed nurse, why would it choose to be a slave with 55% Dom genes? Well, it is no concern to me. It qualifies for Alpha slave status. So, change its status as such."

The nurse types something on the tablet and then hands it to the Doctor.

"Yes Master, Please sign here."

The Doctor takes the tablet and signs the form approving Alpha slave status for my brother. He looks at my brother and shakes his head.

"Not sure why it choose to be a slave, but now it is an Alpha slave. Here are its new rules and privileges under 'The Society' laws."

It now ranks higher than normal slaves.

Other slaves must respect its Alpha status by referring to it as Sir unless the slave's Master disallows it.

Alpha slave can fuck other slaves if the slave's Master allows it.

It can be assigned bitch slaves if the Master of the slave allows it.

Assigned bitch slaves must obey their Alpha unless the orders conflict with the directives from the bitch slave's Master.

Alpha slave can fuck its assigned bitch slave at any time and anywhere as long as the bitch slave's Master allows it.

Alpha slave can punish its assigned bitch slave at any time and anywhere unless the punishment conflict with directives from the slave's Master.

Alpha slave cannot do permanent harm to its bitch slaves.

Alpha slave cannot devalue its bitch slaves.

Alpha slaves cannot pierce or brand its bitch slave.

The bitch slaves are still the property of their Master.

Alpha slave is still owned property of its Master.

Alpha slaves cannot own another slave. No slave can own anything, whether or not it is an Alpha slave or not.

Alpha slave must obey and respect its Master at all times.

Alpha slaves can be used for breeding. The following sub-clauses take effect before and after breeding beings.

All proceed or sale of resulting offspring are to be negotiated between the Owners of the male and female slaves. A formal contract must be filled with the Society's lawyers before breeding can begin.

If both the male and female slaves are owned by the same Master then all proceed are sole properties of slaves' Master / Owner.

If at the age of 18, the offspring choose to become a slave then all contracts become binding.

The resulting offspring can be used as collateral for loans. The loan is due on the offspring's 18th birthday with the following clauses.

If the Master fails to pay the loan principal by the result offspring's 18th birthday and the resulting offspring chooses to become a slave then the offspring automatically becomes the property of the lender.

If the Master fails to pay the loan principal by the result offspring's 18th birthday and the resulting offspring chooses not to become a slave then the Masters who signed for the loan are reduced to slave status and the lender automatically becomes the new slave's owner.

The resulting offspring is the sole responsibility of the male and female slave's Master. The Master must care for the offspring until the offspring's 18 birthday.

Alpha slave cannot purposely give an order that knowingly conflicts with directives by the slave Master.

Alpha slave must obey all 'The Society' laws at all times.

Alpha slave cannot disclose any of The Society's secrets to anyone outside of the 'The Society'.

Alpha slave status can be removed by its Master at any time.

WOW, my Alpha brother can fuck or punish me at any time and anywhere he likes. Even though he doesn't technically own me, he still has lots of control over me! The whole time the Doctor is talking my Alpha brother keeps a tight grip on Danny and my necks. He even tightens his grip when he hears how much power he has over Danny and me. This is his way to tell us to pay attention to what the doctor is saying and that he controls us now! After the doctor is finished he asks if my Alpha brother understands all the new rules and laws.

"Yes Sir, Doctor."

"Very good Alpha slave. Now take your bitches to the discharge waiting area and wait for your Master's to arrive. Also, I have changed its name and its bitches to Alpha, bitch #1, and bitch #2"

My Alpha brother smiles, "Yes Sir! Thank you very much, Doctor."

Then l feel something happening with my collar. My brother looks at our collars.