MSDS Society Ch. 15

Story Info
First day of classes for both Masters and slaves.
5.7k words
3.92
3.7k
2

Part 15 of the 17 part series

Updated 11/21/2023
Created 10/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

FIRST DAY OF CLASSES

After Master received his congratulations for being elected President and Alpha Master, he order all the house Masters and slaves to get ready for their classes. It is the first day of classes and we cannot be late. So, everyone literally runs off to their rooms to get ready. I can already feel how everyone seems to respond to his authority.

Master grabs my leash and pulls me to his suite. Master Jason and Master Josh pull their slaves in tow, following us. When we all get to Master Jason's door, Master kisses Jason and orders him to get ready. I almost hear a whisper of "Yes Sir" from Master's lover. Master does the same to Master Josh. Danny and my Alpha brother follow their Masters into the suite.

Master pulls me into his suite and orders me to get his clothes ready while he takes a shower. I grab some nice looking blue shorts and a red polo shirt with some sandals. I also found a backpack and pull extra pairs of clothes and tennis shoes in case Master has a gym class. I also find a tablet that I assume he will need. I store the tablet in the backpack as well.

Master comes out of the shower dripping wet. He hands me a towel and I wipe down his sexy muscular body. When he is dry, I put the used towel in the clothes shoot. Then I rush to kneel at Master's feet while he examines the clothes I picked.

"Good slave bitch. I like the clothes it picked out. Now dress me."

I pick up the shorts and Master steps into them. Then I pull them over his huge half-hard cock, Master is never completely soft. I stand while Master raises his arms out in front of me. I pull the polo shirt onto his arms and over his head. Then I pull the shirt down over his well defined chest and abs. Fuck he looks so hot even in clothes. They fit him perfectly, showing off his strong body just right. Not too tight but to still shows everyone he is a well built man. As I kneel down, I can't help to lick my lips. Master lifts each foot and I put his sandals on. Oh GOD! I love his feet! When he is dressed, I show him the backpack with the extra clothes and tablet.

"Excellent bitch. It will carry the backpack until I drop my slave off to his first class."

"Yes, Master!"

I pull the backpack over my shoulders. Master then attaches the leash to my collar, pulling me out of his suite. We meet Master Jason and Danny in the hall. As we pass Master Josh's suite, he enters the hall. Master puts an arm around each Master's shoulders while still holding onto my leash. So, we slaves are forced to follow our Masters, side by side. My Alpha brother pulls me close to him and wraps his arm around my shoulder mimicking my Master. He looks at Danny and motions for him to move to the other side of him. Our Alpha then puts his other arm around Danny's shoulder. We are pulled closer to him, showing everyone he is in control of his bitches, in the same matter that Master does to his lovers. We follow our Masters to campus. Well, we are really following my Master who is leading all of us. As we pass each house the other Masters nod their heads to Master. I guess word has spread that Master is now our's house's Alpha Master.

When we get to campus, Master stops at a building. A sign on the side of the building says 'SLAVE TRAINING'. Master pulls us into the building. As we get close to the doors, a light above the door lights up saying 'Entry Allowed'. This must be what the Master of Ceremonie for the Student Orientations meant by our entry to the buildings is controlled by our collars. Our collars must have some sensor that the door can read. Plus, each door we enter through the building has a display above it showing 'Entry Allowed' just before we reach it. Shit, our movements are even controlled within buildings.

Master leads us to our first classroom. He lets go of his lovers and turns to us. Master unclips each of our leashes and then brings his attention to our Alpha.

"Alpha, it is in charge of its bitches. Make sure they pay attention to everything they are being trained for. Keep them focused on their training and education. Alpha must do the same. If its bitches do not pay attention or makes any mistakes then Alpha must punish its bitches. If Alpha fails to provide proper punishment to its bitches then it will be punished twice as hard. During downtimes, Alpha can use its bitches as it wishes within the limits I provided it earlier. Is that clear, Alpha?"

"YES, MASTER," my Alpha brother yells out.

I can see both respect and fear in his eyes.

"Now bitches, its Alpha is in charge. So, it must follow its Alpha's orders like it would my own. For slaves, each training class is either pass or fail. It will do each assignment over and over until it passes. Failure is not acceptable. It must pass each course before it can go on to the next level of its slave training. It will be hard but I know our slaves will make us proud! After all, pleasing its Masters is all that matters, RIGHT SLAVES?"

All three of us yell out, "YES, MASTER!"

"Alpha, after its last class of the day bring the bitches back to the house, understood?"

"YES, MASTER," my Alpha yells out with a smile.

"Now go to your first class and learn to be the best slaves it can be!"

"YES, MASTER, THANK YOU, MASTER," we yell at the same time.

Master smiles at me as I hand him the backpack and then enter the classroom. I am nervous as we enter. It is like no other classroom I have ever seen. There are closet doors all around the room and raised platform with three mirrors. When all the slave students arrive, the teacher enters the classroom. Since he is not naked and collared I assume he is also a Master too.

"Slaves, I am Master Robert, your teacher. This class is 'Formal attired of a Master 101". Here slaves will learn how to dress a Master in all forms of formal attire. Slaves will also learn how to make alterations to any piece of formal clothing."

I see large rectangle tables which I assume are to layout the clothing for alterations. There are also sewing machines next to each table.

"As you can see there are tables for laying out the clothes to make needed alterations. Plus, slaves will learn how to sew both manually and with a sewing machine. When a Master needs new formal attire it will be the slave's job to make any alterations as needed so its Master looks his best. Around the room are wardrobes of all types of formal attire. Throughout the course of this class, each slave will be an expert at alterations. The next level of this course 102 will be creating each kind of formal wear from scratch. Slaves will be split up into groups of 3. This course is a pass or fail evaluation. However, in the end, each assignment slaves are required to pass in order to move on to the next assignment. Slaves will repeat the same assignment until it receives a passing grade. Furthermore, all three slaves in the group must pass. Therefore, the other slaves need to help the slave who falls behind. This does not mean doing the work for them. Instead, help guide the failing slave to a successful passing grade. Let's split up the groups and start with a simple assignment of hemming pants."

My Alpha brother, Danny, and I were grouped together. We dressed each other in formal pants and learned to hem the pants. Danny and I already had experience with sewing since we helped our mothers with servant uniforms. However, our Alpha did not have as much experience sewing. So, I taught my Alpha how to sew manually and Danny taught him to sew with a machine. We were not allowed to move on to the next class until all three of us received a passing grade for our assignments. So, we could be in one class the whole day or even have to do the assignments over multiple days until we passed. In the end, because we had to teach our Alpha to sew we spend half the morning on this one assignment. I find out that our collars will not let us leave and go through the door without a passing grade. All slave's assignments are tracked. Only until the teacher gives all three of us a passing grade, can we leave the classroom. I tried to open the door when I completed my assignment but it would not open. Also, I noticed two slaves tried to leave at the same time. The two slaves were shocked through their collars. They fell to the ground and had to crawl back into the classroom before the shocks turned off. We all watch in horror as they cried out in pain. We were also informed, that if we have to piss then we have to use fellow slaves for release. Well, our Master and Alpha used Danny and me as urinals a few of times. Plus, Danny and I had to use each other's mouths a couple of times. So, we are used to drinking piss.

Each class can have as little as one or more slaves in it depending on how difficult the assignments are in the previous class. In addition, the slaves do not have a set number of years at the school. Instead, slaves have levels they must pass before moving on to the next level. We are not told exactly how many levels we have to finish before our training and education is completed. It could take one or more years for some slaves to complete a single level. When we complete our slave training and education we will be experts at whatever we learn. We have no choice but to become experts so our Masters will always be pleased with our performance.

Finally, our my Alpha brother, Danny, and I pass our first assignment and are allowed to leave the classroom. In fact, our Alpha thanked Danny and me for helping him. I think he was embarrassed that it took us longer than any other group. It made Danny and me happy we pleased our Alpha.

However, in order to leave the classroom, we had to leave through a different door than the one we came through. We had to enter it one at a time so the door will open and not shock us The first time my Alpha and I tried to go out the door together and were shocked! It was my Alpha's fault since he grab my wrist trying to pull me through the door. He must have forgotten about the shocked slaves from earlier. When we crawled back into the room I could see some remorse on his face. It was the first time I felt he was sorry for me. He even whispered sorry to me. I wonder if he is not a complete asshole?

This new door had me go through a maze of sorts. I figured the maze changes with each slave depending on which is his next class. Sliding doors moved up to allow me through the maze. These automatic doors make us follow a predetermined route. I imagine other slaves are just on the other side of the walls next to me in this crazy maze setup. All three of us show up at our next class. It is 'Cleaning Master's room 101'. The class includes making beds, vacuuming, dusting, and picking up after our Master. Of course, our Alpha played the role of our Master when taught how to properly pick up after a Master. We were taught to not say a word but to grab our Master's clothes as soon as we see them leave his hands. They were not to hit the floor. One time I mistakenly dropped a shirt. I scream out in pain and fall to my knees. My Alpha is holding a cane that the teacher handed him. He looks down at me saying to get up and do it right. I repeat it as my Alpha drops the shirt and I catch it this time then dress him as if he is my Master. My Alpha brother smirks at me. I think he enjoyed disciplining me. Like most of the doms in the Society, he is sadistic too. The dominant gene makes him sadistic so I can't be mad at him. Master did say he could discipline me. I just wish he wasn't so sadistic towards me! My brother Keith never was this way. Well as far as I knew. I don't really know how he is with his slaves in private. He might not of wanted to scare me when he introduced me to slavery. So I never seen if he is really just as sadistic as my Master and Alpha are towards me. I miss my brother Kieth. He was always strict but fair with me growing up. He did spank me growing up but I deserved the punishment. He is my older brother after all.

Next, we are informed as I know too well that Masters may eat in their rooms from time to time. It reminded me of my horrible punishment for spilling dishes. The next assignment is to learn how to clean a table as soon as our Master finishes each course of his meal. Again we are shocked if we fail to do it properly. Having some experience as a waiter on our family vacation, I did fairly well on that task. Our last assignment for this class was easy so we pass it quickly.

Then we were informed we will be fed for lunch. When I entered the maze again, it leads me to a stall of sorts, like something you might see at an animal farm. However, this stall seems to be completely automated. Inside each stall is a trough. Above the trough is a dispenser. As soon as I enter the stall the door behind me slides close and the dispenser dumps slave chow into the trough. Above the trough is a lite display providing me with instructions.

It says "FEED"

I have no choice but to kneel at the trough. I lowered my head and start to eat. Since the first day of my enslavement, I have been trained to only eat with my mouth. The slave chow is soft chunks of some kind of food. It always leaves me full but now too full. I have never experienced what my father called stuffed. Father and mother never let me eat too much. I always brought my own food to school. Our family chef would pack our lunches. Now I miss those lunches. They tasted much better than the slave chow I'm only allowed to eat. Our chef must have been a slave as well. He was always shirtless with an apron and in small tight fitting shorts. I figured it was because he was in a hot kitchen. I assume at this moment he must be naked in the kitchen making my father's lunch.

Next, a timer goes off, causing cold water to be released over my head with my head still in the trough. It is a powerful blast of water that pushes a small resemblance of the remaining slave chow down the drain. As a side effect, my face is cleaned up of any slave chow that might have stuck to it. Next, I hear a ding and look up.

"DRINK".

I look around and see a water spout that is dribbling water out of it. It is shaped like a cock so I open my mouth and suck it, milking dry the cock shape feeder. The water has some trace of urine taste to it. I wonder if they are getting us used to the taste of urine so we can drink our Master's piss? It is not the first time I have tasted piss but it has not been an everyday occurrence. Now I am afraid it might be.

When I am done, I hear another ding sound and look up again.

"ANAL CLEANING 1"

A tube with a hose is now pushing out clear water. Again the water is cold. I grab the tube and push it up my hole. Another ding and I look up and a timer starts counting down from 30 seconds. By the time the timer reaches zero, I feel completely bloated. Once again another ding.

"RELEASE"

I release the water spraying the sides of my stall. Another ding

"ANAL CLEANING 2"

Ding

"RELEASE"

Ding

"ANAL CLEANING 3"

Ding

"BODY CLEANING"

Next, a blast of cold water hits me in all directions! All the anal cleaning waste is flushed down the drain.

Ding

"DRYING"

Now I am hit with a blasted of cold air. It is so fast that I am dry in seconds but now between the cold water and cold air, I am shivering.

Ding

"FINISHED"

The door to my stall opens and I am forced to walk out back through the maze until I am led to a classroom door. I enter the classroom. The maze must change for each slave depending on which class the slaves are required to take next. It seems to be very efficient and makes me feel very controlled.

I see Danny walk through the door behind me.

"Danny, that was crazy, right?"

"Oh man, it was. I felt like an animal on some farm."

"Yeah, I am still shivering."

Just then our Alpha walks through the door, hearing me complain about freezing.

"Let me warm you up bitches!"

My Alpha grabs me from behind and holds me tight. Oh Fuck, his naked body does feel warm against my backside. I feel his cock grow, pushing at my hole.

"Is my bitch nice and cleaned out?"

"Yes, Alpha!"

I assume he already knows this because he enters me, burying his cock deep in my hole. My Alpha guides me to some cushions on the floor. We did not notice there are painting easel stand around the cushions. Just as we lay down another door from the opposite side of the room opens and our Masters plus several other Masters walk in. As Master takes a seat behind one of the easels, he says to us.

"Slaves, freeze!"

I am confused at first, thinking Master is asking us if we are freezing but then realize he means to freeze our bodies in the positions we are in. My Alpha is halfway out of my hole, pressing the head of his cock right at my prostate.

Then he orders Danny to get in front of me and mount me. Again when he is halfway down my cock, Master says freeze. Next, the teacher enters the room.

"Excellent Master Alex, you have the slaves right where I wanted them. For your next assignment, I want you to paint these slaves in the act of sexual bliss. You must create one-of-a-kind work of art with the techniques you were taught in last year's "Art in the human form 101". Before you may leave for your next class, your work must be to my standards. If it is not then you either fix it or start over. Being now!"

Master then orders "Slaves stay hard and do not move until every Master is done with his assignment. Is that understood?"

All three of us say "Yes, Master!"

If you have ever tried to stay in one place for hours, you would know that it is much harder than it looks. Plus, to say hard at the same time is frustrating. Thankfully, whenever Alpha or my dick would go soft a little bit, Master had me slowly fuck myself and Danny until my Alpha or I are again rock hard. Master would order me to stop when both of our dicks are halfway in.

What keeps me going through, is I am finally having sex with my lover. It is not the way I would have dreamed it but at least finally we are allowed to fuck. Except, it is torture. I want to really fuck Danny as a lover should!

It took the rest of the day for the last Master to finish painting us. I am curious about what my Master's painting looks like?

The teacher tells us to get up after the last Master left the classroom. He pushes us back through the door we came from. Again, I'm in the maze. The maze automatically guides me to my next class. When I enter the door, I'm again surprised by how different these classes are from my grade school classes. Around the room are complete anatomically correct body mannequins with heads and feet. They have facial and body hair. Plus, a full head of hair. They even have fingernails and toenails. I walk around the room looking at all the different hairstyles on each mannequin's head. The one thing I did notice is that all these mannequins need grooming. They look very unkept.

Danny enters the room next followed by our Alpha. Then more slaves enter. Finally, a teacher enters.

"Welcome to 'Grooming a Master' class. Here each slave will learn how to cut hair, trim nails, and shave its Master. Take a seat at each workstation. First slaves will watch a video for one part of the grooming process and then mimic the same on the mannequin in front of it. If the grooming is not up to the Societiy's standards then a new mannequin will be brought in and the slave will start again until it performs the groom to the standard expected of it."

There is a monitor at each workstation and it shows the right steps of how to do each type of grooming. The teacher walks around giving instructions and discipline for bad work. Each time a slave did something wrong the teacher would shock its collar. Yet, when Danny or I did something wrong the teacher would have our Alpha punish us using a cane. Canes seem to be in every classroom. Finally, I was able to groom the mannequin to the satisfaction of the teacher.

12