Much Needed Release

Story Info
A sub craves submission but she will not give it easily.
4.5k words
4.79
22.9k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had always found a great deal of satisfaction in a thoroughly prepared play session. Every minor detail meticulously planned, each piece of equipment laid out ready and checked to be in working order. Sir found it calming, soothing even. In the storm of his stressful anxious life, this was a serene pool of calm. There was nothing outside of his control. Nothing for him to worry about as every detail was prepared. He smiled at this thought. This ritual of his, a small scotch while he prepared, was one of his favourite part of a play session. He carefully laid the heavy chains he had selected on the chest of drawers next to the bed. Already placed on there was the locks, the lighter for the candles placed around the room and the blindfold. The crop he'd placed at the end of the table in the centre of the playroom and the knife was downstairs ready to be sharpened. He downed his whisky and checked the time. Plenty to finish the knife and find the first aid kit (he made it a point of having one just in case) before he'd have to get changed. He smiled. All according to plan.

This was about the last straw. She'd had enough. First her boss had changed her mind about a key case, undoing months of work, then said boss had decided to go home early, leaving her to take all calls. Now she was soaked through in the rain. As if running late for the play session wasn't bad enough already. Sub's pre-session ritual took her hours, time she simply did not have today. She bitterly chuckled under her breath, not that it mattered anyway, she was not in the mood to be told what to do. As she slammed her front door shut she kicked off her shoes and stamped upstairs to her shower. Minutes later, the scolding water had thawed her limbs, she took a deep breath and sighed. Deep down she craved today of all days to not be the one in control, but damn was he going to have to earn it. She leaned out the shower, grabbed her phone and sent a message to Sir saying she was running late.

As Sir washed away the remaining shaving foam his phone buzzed, with a frown he noticed the name that came up on the screen. "Going to be late, shitty day. Really needing tonight xxx" it read. Lateness without prior notice would get sub punished, this was not one of those days. Instead, he knew exactly what she needed. To get lost in the fantasy tonight and forget it all. To do that he would make sure every last detail was perfect. He sauntered back out into the bedroom where his outfit for the evening awaited. Crisp white shirt, black formal trousers and shiny black shoes. Once he was dressed, it was time for the finishing touches, aftershave with a hint of spice and a studded black leather belt. Satisfied with his look in the mirror he picked up his whisky and headed downstairs to wait. That familiar mix of excitement and power filled his body as he slipped into his dominant headspace.

She chuckled under her breath as she finished applying her mascara. For some one with such expensive tastes she had accrued a large collection of very cheap make-up. The only thing in which she ever purposefully bought the cheapest brand. Most would never want their make-up running but there was just something about looking an absolute mess after a session that really got her going. Her only instruction as to what to wear had been that it must be "easy to remove." As sub looked in the mirror at the dark red lingerie set she wore, the brat in her reasoned that wearing only this surely counted as easily removed. As she went to get her long coat and high heels she could feel the need to be controlled, to have all that made her who she was stripped away just for the night, nagging at the back of her mind. She pushed it down in her thoughts, tonight that needed to be taken, not given. She stepped out into the cold and regretted her attire in an instant. As she shivered behind the wheel of her car, she made a silent promise that if he did not appreciate her get up there would be hell to pay...

--------------

She still wasn't here. He sighed, Sir held great distaste for deviations from his plans. When he was in that powerful head space, every muscle felt taught and eager to spring into action. He needed to exert his control. To become someone's entire world and have them live on his every word. Patient waiting did not fit well with this. Traffic could not be helped though, so not so patient waiting it was to be then. He could picture his plans for the evening vividly in his head. The soft skin of her throat under his hand, the little moan that escapes her lips whenever he squeezed. Her toned legs straining against the restraints trying to stop the onslaught of pleasure from the lovely vibrating wand. Just the thought of what would happen tonight excited him, a wolfish grin spread over his face. Time for one last check before sub arrived he decided, after all, they had never used chains before...

She still wasn't there. She sighed. When she was in this stressed head space, every fibre of her craved to have everything stripped from her. To be forced into submission so she could then relax in the purity of only having one goal. Serving. Traffic could not be helped though, so more stress it was to be then. She couldn't let it ruin their evening. She took a deep breath. It was a familiar calming ritual Sir had taught her. Deep breaths, cleared mind. Too much stress blocked her from subspace. She had to admit though, a little bit of stress was fun, it made her bratty. Being put back in her place after a bratty spell was just delightful. Those were some of her favourite memories, little yelps of pleasure and pain as Sir's crop connected with her sensitive flesh. That voice of his that bordered on a growl as he pinned her to a wall and told her she would learn to behave. When she was in one of those moods she always ignored what the voice said but she loved the sound of it. As the traffic began to move she smiled, being a brat wasn't always her thing but fuck was it good fun...

The knock at the door brought a sly smile to his face. Finally, the fun could begin. Sir placed down his whisky and strode to the front door, he took a deep breath and opened it wide. Stood before him was exactly what he had been craving, his plaything, his sub, wearing an almost ankle length coat and a mischievous smile. He'd hoped for a challenge tonight. The thrill of exerting control, of seeing that switch flip in her head as she surrendered to him, was second to none. Returning the smile he spoke.

"Do come in little plaything, it's cold out."

The look of thunder on his face made any punishment she was going to receive absolutely worth it. Her little ritual for greeting Sir was to take off her outer wear and stand in the middle of the room for inspection. It was most certainly not to lie back on the sofa with her shoes on the cushions. Seeing him stalk towards sent a shiver of excited anticipation down her spine. It took mere seconds before his strong hand was pulling her to her feet. She let out an involuntary gasp, part shock and part excitement.

"What do you think you are doing?"

His voice came out in a low growl, pissed but in control. Exactly, where she wanted him. She replied with her sweetest smile and a voice that would melt butter.

"You said it's cold outside, so I decided to get warm and comfy. You wouldn't want me to suff-"

The slap took her breath away. Part of her wanted to whimper and apologise, be his good girl. The rest, though, was just getting started. Her smile turned wicked, and she traced a finger along his jaw.

"Aw is the big bad scary Dom getting upset? Shall I fetch him some milk and cookies?"

He knew deep down sub was goading him. He also didn't care, she needed breaking in and reminding of who she was. Her coat had fallen open when she had been pulled up, the glimpses of dark red fabric against pale skin only excited him further. With a twist of the hand in her hair, he moved sub to face away from him. He ignored her gasps of protest he grasped the collar of her coat and pulled it off of her body. In that moment his resolve to see his sub broken back in almost faltered. She was wearing his favourite set of her lingerie, and he caught a glimpse of the matching jeweled butt plug she was so proud of finding. Part of him wanted to bend her over the sofa and fuck her senseless then and there. The rest, though, was just getting started. With his hand in her hair, he marched her to the door of the playroom. As he placed his hand on the handle he stopped. He leaned in closer to her and whispered in her ear.

"This will be intense, are you sure you want this?"

"I need this, please, I just need to not be in control."

He smiled, kissed her neck and opened the door.

"Good girl, remember, call red if you need it."

--------------

The reassuring calm of Sir's compassion quickly vanished as she was pushed into the room ahead of them. She heard the door lock shut and for the briefest of moments she was blind. The footsteps that approached rapidly from the doorway kicked in her fight or flight response. Blind, disoriented and with adrenaline starting to course through her veins sub backed up until she felt a wall behind her. She guessed the footsteps had stopped about halfway between her and the door, blocking her way out. The sound of a match being struck made her jump, in the dim light she could see Sir was far closer than she'd guessed. Well within his reach to simply grab her and have his fun. He was toying with her and from the mix of fear and arousal running rampant through her head it was working.

"Oh little plaything you do like to make things difficult" he chuckled, as he lit a row of candles on the cabinet next to him.

"You know your pathetic struggles are worthless, in the end I always win. I have such exciting plans for you tonight too."

She could just see him in the low light as he moved to the other side of the room with calm measured steps. The thrill of being caught was made all the better by the struggle beforehand. She cursed her high heels and she moved forwards as quietly as she could, with the hope to catch him off guard...

Sir could not help but smile at the almighty thump and the swearing that followed it.

"Now now, what have I told you about such language?"

He chastised her as he lit the candles on the other side of the room. Always so impulsive he knew she'd try something before she could actually see what was going on. Such fierce resistance would be delightful to break tonight. With the look on her face, as she surveyed the view in front of her, he knew he was in for a treat. Confusion, arousal and then his favourite, prey that has just realised what its gotten its self in for. He savoured the sight in front of him, her lips parted, eyes wide and chest rapidly rising and falling. The sight of what would happen to her tonight had the exact effect he'd wanted, her inner needy submissive had begun to fight to take over.

What she had walked into was a low, large table in the center of the room, covered in black cloth. Resting on the four corners of the table were leather cuffs attached to heavy metal chains, the ends of which disappeared under the cloth. Arrayed at the bottom he had placed all that he would need to break her. A crop, clothes pegs, a wicked looking knife and his favourite of all, the Hitachi.

Her world was reduced to just this room. The glint of the metal in the soft light, the pleasant scent of the candles and the sound of her own heavy breathing. She let out a whimper of surprise as Sir's hand slid underneath her panties.

"Aw where's all that fight now plaything?" he growled in her ear as he slid a finger inside of her. "You're just a pathetic drippy mess now aren't you?"

He touched the finger coated in her own wetness to her lips, sending a shiver of embarrassed excitement through her.

"Be a good girl and lick it clean."

Obligingly she opened her mouth and began to suck the finger clean, just before he removed it from her mouth her last bright spark of rebellion took over and with her canines she nipped the end of his finger.

He withdrew his hand sharply and grinned. A challenge. He grabbed her by the back of the neck and forced her head down, with her legs still straight her perfectly shaped ass stuck up in the air as she was bent over the table.

"So you still want to put up a fight then slut?" he growled as she strained upwards against him. "I'm going to enjoy this."

With his free hand he delivered a flat palmed smack against her ass with a satisfying impact. Usually not enough to phase his sub, but bent over and in heels the tightness of her ass made the blow sting all the more. The first caused her to stop her struggle and tense in surprise. The second cut off her cocky cry of "Is that all you've got?" By the sixth blow the whimpers started and by the tenth they sounded more like moans. Sir leaned back to look at his handiwork. The bright red handprints on such a nice arse were a sight to behold. He knew he had her exactly where he wanted her when he saw her arousal had already caused a large dark spot on her panties.

She could feel as her legs shook, her breath started to come out as panting, that heady rush of endorphins had caught her off guard. The memory of that stinging pain coupled with the glowing warm of the hand prints sent a shiver of arousal up her spine. Just as she let out a soft moan, she felt the hand in her hair pulling her upright again. Her heart hammered in her chest as she moved to pull away.

"Oh no, you don't, you're going nowhere little bitch", the low growl in her ear made her feel her weak at the knees.

"We're just getting started and before we're done, you'll be begging me to stop."

She felt Sir move behind her and pull her forwards onto the table by her hair. Sprawled out and shocked as she was, Sir had the snapped the restraints in place around her wrists before she could have even reacted. Ass in the air and bound to the table she could feel her heartrate quicken. Sir moving behind her to spread her ass cheeks only increased it further. The time for dignity past she gave her ass a shake and asked:

"Want some of this Sir?"

Being grabbed by the ankle and flipped onto her back wasn't the response she expected but fuck did she like where this was going.

*Click* *Click*

Sir stood back to admire the view. Stretched out spread-eagled on the table was his beautiful submissive. The candles around her cast her in a soft warm light that matched her lingerie perfectly. He watched as she writhed on the table, testing the bonds. Time for the fun to truly begin. He moved around to her head trailing his fingers across her taut skin, revelling in the soft moans and goosebumps he received in return. Gently he picked up her head and secured the blindfold in place.

"The final part of your outfit, my my you look a wonderful sight," he whispered in her ear. "Now this is going to go as follows. I am going to tease and torture you relentlessly. I am going to rob your mind of everything but the desire to cum. Then when you have begged and pleaded, when you are broken I might let you finish."

"Fuck you" came the response, and his excited smirk matched that on his submissive's face.

He walked around to the bottom of the table and selected the knife. He lightly traced the point up the inside of his sub's thighs and watched as goosebumps broke out on her skin. He rested the edge of the blade against her pussy.

"I'd stay so very still if I were you little bitch," he growled, "after all I'm already about to damage one pretty thing."

Smiling at the whimper, he received in response he slipped the knife under her panties and cut outwards through the cloth in one deft motion. Another cut and he pulled away the now ruined mess of pretty fabric. He could see from her heavy breathing and tense muscles the adrenaline was had started to course through her veins. He leaned towards her ear and whispered:

"Well I did warn you to wear something that could be easily removed, as much as I hate destroying these they are in my way."

As he spoke, she could feel the something sharp and ice cold slowly trace its way up her stomach. She felt her heart pound in her chest, the sensation of it was like nothing she had ever felt before. She felt it slide over one breast to her shoulder. The sound of the fabric of her strap being cut startled her and the second soon followed. With a sharp tug she felt the now ruined bra being pulled down, exposing her breasts. The thrill of being so forcefully exposed mixed with the frustration at her favourite lingerie being destroyed. She was about to cry out before she felt that cold sharp sensation again, tracing its way over her collar bones. Not painful, not quite pleasurable but it focused her attention like nothing else. As the object was removed, she let out a breath she had no idea she had been holding and it was at that moment her situation sunk in. The vulnerability. Stripped of any covering, her most intimate parts exposed. Bound in place with not an inch of give. Rendered blind by the covering over her eyes. She could feel the blush as it crept up her neck, her excitement grew in tandem with her fear. Desperately she tried to recall the items that she had seen at the foot of the table. A knife? Candles? Her stream of thought was cut off as she felt a finger as it slid between her pussy lips.

"Excited already little plaything?" The sudden pleasure caused her to only groan in response. "This will be easier than I thought."

The muscles of her legs tensed as the sensation of him sliding two fingers inside of her caused her to moan. Fuck she needed this. Part of her wanted to just give in now. Surrender to whatever whims he wanted and just stop being her for a while. She pushed that thought down, she would make him earn it. As the fingers began to fuck her however that thought had became more difficult to hold onto. She hadn't realised just how much she craved release. Just as she felt the pleasure within her starting to build the fingers withdrew suddenly. She was left her feeling empty.

Sir could not help but feel satisfaction as he watched his sub panting in frustration on the table. Those slightly parted lips just looked so perfect for a facefucking. Later though, he reminded himself. For now there was other fun to be had. He moved one hand down her stomach, enjoying how she writhed around trying to press closer. He slid one finger between her soaked lips and slowly began to play with her clitoris. Slow circles which caused a lovely mix of aroused moans and frustrated pants as she tried to create more friction by moving.

"You know" he spoke in a low tone "if you just beg, all this teasing will be over."

"Fu... Fuck... Ooo... Off" came the reply between sub's moans.

With a wolfish grin he picked up one of the clothes pegs.

"Don't say I didn't warn you."

He increased the pace with which he was playing with her pussy and with the other hand swiftly closed the peg around one of her nipples. The effect was instantaneous. Her back arched at the sudden pleasure and pain. As he switched back to slow circles with his finger, he felt his cock stiffen at the gentle whimpers that escaped her mouth. Now, for the other nipple. As previously he increased the pleasure he was giving her right as he clamped it in place before he slowed right back down again. Once again she tensed, mouth wide in ecstasy before collapsing back down. On and on this process went. More pegs were added to her breasts and the tops of her thighs. Each time she arched a little less and moaned a little louder. Each time he slowed, she strained to buck her hips a little higher against him. The needy little thing had already soaked the tops of her thighs in her own arousal. For one last time he increased the speed at which he played with her. Taking her as close to the edge as he knew he could. Just before she tipped over the edge, he suddenly stopped. Instead he picked up the Hitachi and the leather crop from the foot of the table...

12