Muddy Mayhem

Story Info
Chloe Grace Moretz gets disgustingly muddy!
3.8k words
5
7.8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chloe Grace Moretz walked into the spa room, ahead she saw Michael and a large pool of runny warm mud. She took off her denim jacket and threw it to the side gently, then she approached Michael and hugged him tightly from behind.

"Hey sweetie, you okay?" said Chloe softly, stroking his arm affectionately.

Michael turned round, returning the hug eagerly "Yeah I'm alright, enjoying yourself?" he asked, they stood face to face holding hands.

"Thank you for the spa day, I really needed it! But before we go, I just wanted to give you a gift." she said softly, grabbing hold of him before turning to push him into the pool of mud.

Michael fell straight back into the pool, mud splashed everywhere as he disappeared beneath the surface of warm gooey mud. Chloe laughed with delight as she watched him come to his feet in the pool, standing there covered head to toe in runny spa mud. He wiped muck from his eyes and looked at her, amazed by her sudden act.

Soon Chloe herself jumped in fully clothed, splashing more mud everywhere, she grabbed hold of Michael again and pulled him in close for a kiss. Their mouths joined and their toughs locked as they deeply embraced one another, groping and squeezing one another playfully. Michael grabbed Chloe's plump mud-covered arse and squeezed gently, whilst she ran her soft muddy hands through his hair.

After backing Michael all the way to the edge of the pool gradually, she placed a finger over his mouth "Gimme a sec... I've got something else as well." she said, smiling seductively as she left him and climbed out of the pool. Michael watched as soft creamy mud dripped from her beautifully sculpted body. Chloe soon returned with several large plastic jugs, she knelt down by the pool not far from Michael and scooped a jug full of mud up.

She looked at him for a moment and smiled, pulling her jeans away from her body enough to be able to rest the edge of the jug. Michael realised exactly what Chloe intended to do next. She tipped the jug forward, sending its contents flowing down into her knickers, filling them with warm creamy mud.

Chloe moaned slightly as the gooey muck pooled around her slit, submerging it as her knickers filled, causing the front of her jeans to bulge. Once she began to overflow slightly, she stopped and allowed her jeans to snap back into place, Chloe looked down, patting her mud filled bulge gently, it gave muffled thud as she did.

"I bet you wanna see me bursting at the seams with this stuff, huh?" She said seductively, placing both hands on the mound in her trousers and giving it a squeeze, forcing it further down her legs, they too bulged slightly as the mud slid down through her knickers and into her jeans.

Michael stood there in the pool of mud in amazement, his cock quickly becoming rock hard and straining inside his boxers, he watched Chloe eagerly, tempted to start touching himself.

She smiled at him as she filled up the jug again, this time she held it out offering it to Michael. He climbed out of the spa pool and took the jug from Chloe.

Chloe turned around and pulled the fabric of her jeans away from her body, opening up her knickers as well. She closed her eyes as Michael began gently pouring the entirety of the jug down into her knickers, her arse expanded slightly as all the mud inside her knickers was held in place. Small slithers of thick warm mud leaked from her filled knickers and down her legs slowly.

Michael quickly refilled the jug and emptied it into Chloe's bulging jeans, her arse had grown in size quite a lot, with the second jug in she was almost overflowing, Chloe jiggled slightly to encourage the mud to ooze down get legs, allowing her to let her jeans snap back into place.

Chloe turned around smiling, gently cupping her arse and squeezing it slightly "Mmm... That's a lot of junk in the trunk..." She said cheekily, standing before Michael as she licked her lips, she leaned in closer to peck him on the lips playfully.

"God you're so fucking sexy! I wanna taste every single bit of you!" He said in horny excitement, stopping to kiss her neck, slowly working his way down.

Chloe smiled cunningly tipping her head back to let Michael kiss her body, her breathing became heavier and she too was becoming extremely horny.

"Mmm, that's it, keep going... Why didn't we try this sooner? I never thought it would be this good!" she said excitedly, grabbing Michael's head and pulling it up so she could look into his eyes.

"I don't think I'm full enough yet..." said Chloe, holding open the front of her jeans again. Michael knelt by the pool to scoop up another jug of thick, gloopy mud, wasting no time and pouring it into Chloe's open jeans. Making the front of her trousers bulge further as they filled, she moved a little to allow it all to flow down into her legs, filling them out more.

Michael then grabbed another jug of mud, emptying that into Chloe's jeans as well, upon finishing the jug, she began to overflow. Chloe let go of her jeans, closing all that warm muck inside her trousers tightly.

Chloe turned round, showing off her filled jeans "Sit down by the pool!" she commanded, a cheeky smile gleaming across her face. Michael complied without hesitating, heading over to the pool and sitting down at its edge with his feet in the mud.

Chloe then grabbed a jug and jumped into the pool. She stood in front of Michael and filled up the jug she held "Open em up!" she said, gesturing at his trousers.

Michael unbuttoned and unzipped his fairly loose jeans, holding them open along with his red, mostly unspoilt, boxers. Chloe grinned as she tipped the whole jug into Michael's open trousers, watching him squirm and moan orgasmicly as they filled. He was delighted by the warm and creamy sensation as the mud oozed around his cock and balls, pooling around his crotch.

Chloe then quickly refilled the jug and repeated, watching Michael writhe in orgasmic bliss as the front of his jeans and boxers grew into a huge bulge "O-oh fuck! Mmm."

Chloe watched with delight, refilling the jug again "Lets fill you right up! All the way to the top!" She giggled, throwing the muddy contents into Michael's underwear. He looked down as he watched his boxers get bigger and bigger, surely holding a few litres of mess by now. He cooed blissfully as he felt the thick warm mud ooze round to his arse, his front and back bulging heavily as Chloe mercilessly continued to fill him up.

Jug after jug went into Michael's heaving boxers, his arse also a fair bit larger now as well. The rest of the mud his boxers couldn't contain spilled through the bottom and down his legs.

Once done, Chloe placed the jug to the side and grabbed the open folds of Michael's trousers, taking them from him as he sat there moaning and breathing deeply with elation. She tugged on him a little as she did his bulging trousers back up, trapping all the mud inside before pulling him closer, smiling cheekily as she squeezed at the huge warm bulge on his front, forcing most of it down his legs or around the back of his boxers.

Michael clung onto Chloe tightly as she squeezed at his lower half, mushing all the mud inside around "Ah ah ah, don't cum just yet... I'm not finished with you mister!" She laughed. Listening to Michael moan in response.

She guided Michael's head up off her shoulder, so she could kiss him softly as she squeezed at his trousers, now grabbing his arse to shift all the mud inside around.

Relishing in the state Michael was in, she felt the need to get even more messy. Grabbing the jug again and filling out up, this time prying open her top and opening up her bra. She winked at Michael before pouring the entire jug over her breasts, filling up her bra cups and causing them to bulge, making her bust look bigger. Her bra and top drooped down as the weight of more warm thick mud joined the first jug load.

Chloe watched as her large muddy tits wobbled before her, sloshing gently whenever she moved. She cupped them, groping them tenderly to avoid pushing too much mud out "Mmm, much better... What do you think??" She smiled, displaying them for Michael to enjoy as she squeezed them gently, causing a small stream of mud to flow from the top of her bra.

Michael moaned and cooed incoherently, too drunk on pleasure to really form any words as he gently caressed Chloe's mud soaked boobs. He dived in close to her breasts, lifting up her top and carefully sliding her bra down so he could suck her nipples.

Chloe moaned softly, biting her lips as he playfully sucked her sensitive nipples, now almost fully erect as he nipped them gently, sucking them and twirling them with his tongue.

She reached down with one hand, searching for his pulsing cock, once she found it she began rubbing it slowly. This caused Michael to suck her nipples slightly harder, getting more playful as they embraced each other.

"So good! W-w-wait, wait... My jeans aren't full enough yet." she exclaimed through her moans of ecstasy. Chloe pushed him away slightly, trying to reach for the jug sitting on top of the surface of runny mud. She once again pulled open the front of her jeans, exposing her mud filled knickers.

Michel licked his lips, filling the jug and pouring it into Chloe's knickers, completely smothering her wet muddy cunt. She then went wide eyed for a moment, having a brilliant idea. She stopped Michael after he poured in another jug of mud. Instead Chloe gripped the front of her jeans tightly, lowering her body into the mud. As she went down, warm runny mud quickly oozed into her open jeans, she cooed blissfully as she waited for a knickers to fill completely.

Once done, she stood back up and let her jeans snap shut, they both stared at her enormously full trousers, her front bulging out several inches as mud slowly oozed down her thighs.

"This better?? I know you've always wanted to see me with a huge ass, nice thick thighs and big hips... Come give it squeeze!" She said seductively, biting her lip as she lured Michael closer, slowly backing towards the edge of the pool as she did.

Michael had almost been close enough to reach for her when she climbed out of the pool, beckoning him over with a finger as she smiled. He watched her eagerly as he saw the huge wealth of mud stuffed inside her jeans slowly ooze downwards, wanting to run over and squeeze it all before it moved too far down.

He climbed out of the spa pool and went after her, as he went to cuddle her tightly, she span him around and backed him towards one of the recliners. The both of them breathing heavily in horny excitement as they lay down.

Chloe pinned Michael down, sitting on his legs and pressing her huge mud filled jeans against him, allowing him to grope and feel them eagerly. She cooed softly as she watched him squeeze her jeans, enjoying seeing him as a mindless horny wreck.

As she pressed herself against him, she began to undo his trousers, peeling away the heavily soiled layers of clothing until she pulled his mud filled boxers down, letting the contents flood all over the recliner. Chloe saw his throbbing cock spring to attention, Michael was still totally absorbed with groping Chloe's bulging lower body.

He let out a gasp as Chloe gently grasped his shaft, holding it for a moment before starting to rub, up and down slowly. Michael moaned loudly as he lay back on the recliner, resting his hands on Chloe's waist as she rhythmically stroked his cock.

Chloe laughed cunningly now that she had him pretty much immobilised "You're mine now mister! All mine! Now... What do we say??" She giggled, continuing to rub his shaft.

"T-Thank you!" He cooed blissfully, groaning in ecstasy.

"Ah ah ah! What do we say?" Said Chloe sternly, pulling on his cock harshly causing him to twitch in response.

"Mmm... T-Thank you Mistress!" he moaned lustfully, groping her body longingly.

Chloe gave a satisfied smile as she resumed stroking his shaft, picking up the pace as she watched Michael squirm. Rubbing away she switched around her rhythm and focused on different parts of his cock every so often, moving from the whole shaft, to the head, the bottom and back again. Delighted in watching him moan and sigh blissfully.

"Oh, that feel good?? You want me to go faster??" She said seductively, staring at him with a dominant look in her beautiful eyes. Michael could barely form words, his brain too drained to construct a proper sentence. Through his moans she could make out a few words.

"Yeah... squirm! Can you feel my power, the hold I have over you??" she said, working faster at his shaft. The wet creamy mud provided plenty of lubrication to make it much more enjoyable. Michael's eyes lit up at the thought of her enticing words, he soon began to orgasm, starting to reach climax. But Chloe slowed down, making him wait for it.

"Come on, beg! I want to hear you plead for it. I know you want to!" she said seductively, edging him closer and closer to his release, she kept him going for several minutes before he managed to force out the words through his orgasmic moans.

"Please, Mistress! Please... make me... cum!" He cried orgasmicly.

"Good boy! Who's your Queen?? Who do you serve??" she asked, starting to speed up her peace slowly, knowing he couldn't resist answering this.

"You! You're... My Queen. I serve you!" He exclaimed as he rapidly approached climax, he began to wriggle and tense under the growing need to cum. Thinking about what Chloe had said, serving under her power, he couldn't hold on any longer. Looking at the expression on his reddening sweaty face, she sped up her stroking, making her grip on his shaft firmer. Michael wailed orgasmicly.

His back lifted off the recliner as cum erupted from his cock, covering his muddy chest and Chloe's hand. She continued rubbing, just to make sure she got every last drop out of him. Michael twitched erratically as he finished, his feet crapping up as his body gave it's all.

Chloe laughed as she watched him twitch and convulse in an orgasmic seizure, eventually he calmed down, even though his breathing was still heavy from the explosive release.

Chloe laughed, patting him on the chest gently "Such loyalty deserves a fitting reward!" she said happily, watching Michael squirm.

Michael lay on the recliner recuperating, catching his breath as his body slowly returned to normal, almost as if he'd be rebooted like a computer, gradually coming back online.

"F-fuck... That, was incredible! Jesus Christ!" He sighed heavily, still taking deep and long breaths as he recovered. Chloe giggled sweetly as she squeezed herself against him, her still bulging jeans waiting to be toyed with again.

"I'm liking this clothes filling kink of yours, it's giving me a shit ton of ideas to tease you with! I wonder what else can make my ass huge? Or my legs... Hmmm." she said eagerly, her mind flooding with dozens of naughty ideas.

"You're more than welcome to! I'm glad you enjoy it! But either way, I'll get you back!" he smiled, grabbing Chloe as he began to tickle her sides.

Chloe squealed with laughter as she jumped off Michael "Oh, really?! Well you gotta work for it!" she giggled, backing off towards the pool slowly. Michael didn't care about his trousers anymore, he jumped up and went after Chloe, grabbing hold of her playfully as they backed closer to the pool. Chloe bit her lips seductively as they gazed at each other. They kissed for a while near the edge of the spa mud bath, groping each other eagerly.

Without warning Michael then let go of Chloe and pushed her back, she squealed as she fell backwards into the mud pool. With a big muddy splash, Chloe vanished beneath the surface, popping back up a moment later looking very surprised "Asshole!" She laughed, wiping thick mud out of her eyes.

Michael stood on the edge of the pool giggling hysterically. Chloe dunked her hand into the mud briefly, before flinging a handful of it straight at Michael.

With little time to react it hit him on the side of the neck and head, Chloe burst out in a fit of laughter, covering her mouth as she laughed. Michael went to climb in the pool, Chloe squealed as she threw more mud at him, hitting him more accurately this time.

Michael used both hands, throwing huge piles of mud straight at her, she ducked out of the way, missing some of it. Even though her face and hair were totally ruined and muddy, she flicked her hair from her eyes and tried to throw more mud back.

Eventually Chloe got close enough to leap forward, pushing Michael below the mud. Upon standing up again, they held each other close and laughed, wiping mud off their eyes and mouth.

They gazed at each other for a moment, before kissing again, standing there in the now half empty mud pool probing each others mouths with their tongues.

After a few long minutes, they both gazed around at the spa room, realising that most of the mud that had been in the pool, was now either all over the surrounding area, or still inside Chloe's jeans, they laughed together in realisation, surprised by the mess they had made.

Luckily, as they had the entire place to themselves, no-one could walk in on them accidentally. So as they took one last look at the mess they had made, they laughed, heading off to find a shower and clean themselves up.

***

After finding a shower room, they switched the shower on and decided to wash with their clothes on, given that everything was heavily caked in mud. Stepping into the jet of warm water together, they began to wash each other down, picking mud out of their hair and off their faces.

Gradually peeling back their soaked clothes, they rubbed one another down, clearing away the partially dry mud. With their faces mostly clear, they kissed again, slowly undressing one another. Michael undid Chloe's soaked jeans, that now clung to her arse and legs as they dripped with water, he pulled them down and at the same time dropped to his knees.

As her jeans dropped, they unleashed all the mud that had been kept inside, letting it flow down the drain as Michael rubbed her lower body clean. He soon peeled her knickers down and cleaned the rest of her off, making sure he got every little bit when he started teasing her slit.

Chloe smiled happily, knowing Michael would do anything to please her. She felt more and more soothed as he got closer and closer to her slit. Chloe let out a sudden moan of ecstasy as he began kissing her cunt, going in with his tongue and rolling it round the folds of her slit.

Chloe stepped back, leaning against the wall with her hands on Michael's head as he kept going.

Then using his fingers, he rubbed her parts rhythmically, the sound of wet sucking and licking almost as loud as the shower itself. Chloe cooed blissfully and squirmed as he continued "Fuck... Mmm... Yeah!" She moaned, biting her lips.

Swirling his tongue round and rubbing faster with his fingers, Chloe moaned louder, digging her fingers into his hair as Michael brought her closer and closer to gushing. She squirmed as her cunt began to twinge, threatening to burst. In her mind she conjured up many dirty thoughts, making it all feel even better.

By now most of the mud they had been covered in had washed away, allowing Michael to go crazy on her. He rubbed her vagina increasingly faster, Chloe moaned louder as she squirmed, her legs bending at the knees as her muscles tensed and twitched. An intense warming sensation swelled through her body.

Michael rubbed harder as she began to squirt, Chloe let out a beautiful cry of orgasmic ecstasy. Almost keeling over as her legs strained, using Michael to prop herself up steady as she squirted, covering Michael in her juices "O-ooo fuck! Yes!" She cried as Michael continued rubbing, gradually slowing down as she stopped coming.

12