Muddy Summers Day

Story Info
A slut tries to wrestle her friends and ends up losing, hard.
5.2k words
3.67
2.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CW some noncon, rough body play, piss (lots of). This one is like, less silly than a lot of the fantasies I typically have but it's something that's been on my mind a lot recently and I figure writing it out is the best way to exorcize it. I made up nonexistent people as the tops, and kept their details vague. I dunno. I'm not including real people in this, so YOU aren't in this story (but you could be XD). Enjoy or whatever. This is all fantasy, so I'm also absolving my logisticsbrain from pointing out all the impossibilities. Obviously this couldn't really be recreated 1:1 but shut up it's for jacking off (or at least edging).

A drop of sweat rolled down my back, and I reassured myself I'd properly covered myself in sunscreen. My masochism doesn't extend to being covered in sunburns; or at least no one has figured out how to sell me on it. That's the problem, I suppose. It's hard for me to say "Oh, I'm not into that" because I'm sure if the right person pitched the right scenario, I'd sign up for most things. Which... sort of explains how I ended up here. I grimaced a little and surveyed the scenery: A grill, some camp chairs, a pop-up canopy for shade, and of course, the main attraction.

The mudpit was perfect, about 10 feet wide and almost a foot deep. Thick sloppy mud, or maybe clay, that looked almost like chocolate pudding. My skin crawled looking at it, but I couldn't look away. I felt the same horrible fascination I always felt in these circumstances, a hand on the back of my neck, forcing my gaze towards my inevitable downfall. I was jolted out of it by lips, close to my ear, tone mocking.

"Oh, someone's excited, is she?" Green was stunning. Tall, toned, and effortlessly alluring. The kind of person who couldn't help but attract attention in any room, in any company. A smirk that launched a thousand crushes. I blushed helplessly, nodded breathlessly, skewered by the apprehension of the pit, and the desire to fall to Green's feet and offer every part of me, whatever they wanted. You know, the usual emotions.

"Enough making eyes at the mud. Let's say hi to everyone, go over the rules, and then let you get started, hmm?" They put a hand on my shoulder, just a bit harder than they needed to, reminding me just how much grip strength they could bring to bear when they choose. My gut twinged and I allowed myself to be led to my execution.

Under the canopy, plunked firmly down in a camp chair, I took a look at the assembled crowd. Green was dressed casually, somewhere between athletic wear and beach day. Orange, ever fashionable, was dressed in breezy summer linen, grappling with a pair of camp chairs, and eagerly chatting with Blue. Blue was already working the grill, wearing swimsuit trunks, a hawaiian shirt, and a broad smile. And Yellow was already sat opposite me, grinning like a shark, as though they could see exactly what I was thinking. I gulped. Yellow cleared their throat, pulling the attention of all gathered onto them, but kept their eyes burning into my soul.

"So, to go over the game one, out loud and officially, so the slut can't say we rigged anything against her: today we're mudwrestling. Pinning shoulders down for a three count or submission by tapping out. She gets a shot against each of us. If she beats any of us, she gets permission to cum. It's been close to a month, and we know she wants it. If she doesn't get a single win.... Well... bad things probably happen to her. But she doesn't need to worry about that because according to her...."

I sighed, feeling completely boxed into a corner.

"Look, all I said was I'm taller and heavier than any of you, and that gives me a pretty distinct advantage! I didn't mean any offense by it!" One dumb comment, made after one too many drinks, around the kind of people who don't let that kind of thing slide.

"But you still think you could take me, I'm assuming." Orange chimed in, with a mock pout.

"With all due respect" I tried to keep the grin off my face "You're tiny. I could pin you by accidentally rolling over on you in my sleep." I couldn't keep the words from spilling out, even as I could feel the noose tightening around my neck.

"See?" Yellow was exultant at my admission. "You can't even play humble for long. You're very confident you can get your win, so this should be a walk in the park for you. Well... a muddy walk."

"So do I get to pick who I face fir-" I started to ask before my chair was tipped over backwards, leaving me sprawled at Green's in a pile of limbs.

"Actually, you don't get to pick the order. We do. And I'm taking the first crack at you. Strip."

I flinched, and hurriedly began stripping down to reveal a cute two piece swimsuit I had been wearing under my clothes. You knew you'd have to face them at some point, better to get it out of the way instead of spending all day dreading it... but god you're so fucked. Green was the nightmare matchup. Still not as tall as I was, but absurdly strong and willing to use it. I'd just finished pulling my pants off and was setting them aside when I felt their hand bury deep in my hair, dragging me helplessly over to dangle at the edge of the pit. Yellow, apparently having appointed themselves as the referee, offered some gentle chiding.

"Looks like there might be some hair-pulling, Green. Watch it, we have to play fair"

Green looked over at them, and then back at me, before shrugging and dropping me. I landed heavily, hands and knees sinking deep into the ooze. I shuddered and struggled to regain my footing, pulling myself up to standing just in time to take a vicious tackle around the waist. This was the other problem about wrestling Green: some of my other opponents might be interested in trying to stay a bit cleaner, but Green was interested only in martial superiority. There would be nothing but full commitment, and very likely only one outcome.

I landed flat on my back, struggling to catch my breath, fighting to keep my hair out of the muck as much as possible, but Green had already slid astride my chest, straddling me, grinding their knees onto my arms, pinning me without even using their hands. God, that didn't take long... I thought, embarrassed by my poor performance, even as I squirmed to try and break the pin. There was laughter from the crowd as they took in how quickly I'd been beaten, and I heard a beer can being ripped open in celebration. Yellow began to count to my loss.

"One...... two....... thr-" Right as they finished their count, Green slid off me. I couldn't believe my luck, had my frantic wriggling actually dislodged them? I might actually have a shot at this! I looked over with a grin only to see absolute vicious hunger in their eyes, and they hissed low enough that only I could hear.

"I'm nowhere near done with you yet."

And they drove a fist into my stomach.

My breath crashed out of my lungs in a choked sob, and I instinctively curled up, cradling my stomach, on my side, not even caring about the mud now plastering the right side of my face. This was, in retrospect, not what I should have done. Seeing me curling up in a ball only seemed to arouse Green. They casually walked behind me and drove a kick into my back, flopping me onto my front. They tossed a (mercifully slightly softer) kick into my ribs, before kneeling atop me. I tried to crawl away, but Green caught my left arm in their vicelike grip, pulling it slowly behind my back. I struggled but it was like pulling against steel cabling, I could feel the fingers leaving bruises on my skin. Once my left arm was secured, they pulled the right in, tucking them both into one of their hands, and wrapping the other around the back of my neck. The tone had changed slightly from outside the pit. Less laughter and more of an intense focus, the kind of "holding your breath" focus you get when watching a particularly vicious whipping.

"Shoulders have to be down for a pin!" Yellow reminded.

"Don't rush me" Green responded, eliciting a bit of laughter, before plunging my head under about a foot of muck. NO!! I had really been hoping to keep my face out of the mud for at least a little bit. My whole body spasmed like I was being electrocuted as the slop filled my eyes, ears, and nose. I imagined how my makeup must already be destroyed, after all the careful primping and posing to make sure I looked my best for my tormentors. I lost myself in the utter destruction of a faceful of muck, no coming back from it, floating adrift in slop. And then after a bit my body reminded me that at some point, I would need to breathe again. I tried to pull my head out, to take a breath, but the grip on the back of my neck only tightened. I felt my hands trying to fight free of the grip, my legs kicking, my hips bucking, and I could feel the panic mounting rapidly. I was abruptly pulled back up above the surface, gasping and sputtering, unable to wipe my face clean, my hands still pinned at the small of my back.

"Had enough yet?" I heard Green whisper. "All you have to do is tap out..."

"Fuck y-" and I was plunged back under, with a mouthful of mud this time for my trouble.

They held me under longer. At first I told myself I understood the game this time, and I was going to keep a cool head. The panic got the better of me anyways, in a matter of seconds, my body thrashing around within the careful rigid confines of my opponent's limbs, their weight pressing down on me, keeping me helpless and separated from the air I craved. They hauled me up again.

"How about now? Ready to give up?"

Fuck it, this is hopeless, I can lose this one and pick up my win later

"Fine, fuck, I'll tap out, let my hands g-" and again, I was shoved under. A foot of mud is powerful sensory deprivation, I couldn't hear anything, I certainly couldn't see anything. But I felt one hand release my neck, and the other release my hands. I pushed myself wearily out of the mud, spitting out a disgusting mouthful, but before I could make good on my word and tap out, Green began raining blows down on me. Fists on my back, in my ribs, firm slaps to the face whenever I presented a clear shot. Eventually they stood, grinding a heel painfully into the back of my thigh as I tried to crawl away, my body aching. I whimpered in pain, slapping at the mud, desperately tapping out, but heard nothing from Yellow. The grinding paused long enough for me to scrape about a pound of muck out of my eyes, and I looked around frantically, to find them discussing hot dogs with Blue.

"Oh no.... Looks like you don't get to escape that easily" Green laughed knowingly, and I felt my stomach drop.

Oh god... I get it now... I'm not winning a single match today, because... And then I was being picked up, my entire body, flying through the air before crashing down into the muck, stunning me again, as a knee was driven into that same thigh, over and over again, bruising deeply, the muscle spasming painfully. Because after Green is done with me, I'll be lucky to have the strength to fucking sit up.

I was told afterwards that it was 'a mere 25 minutes'. I could barely catch my breath after the first five. It was rough body play mixed with breath play mixed with cardio. Any time I struggled to my feet, I was thrown or tripped. Any time I went down, repeated punches and kicks left my limbs shaky and useless, my back and chest aching, my breath hitched with sobs. And once the beatings had me quivering and helpless in the mud, I was submerged, over and over, lungs screaming, body frantically clawing, burning energy I didn't have, trying to move useless arms and legs. And then I'd be given brief moments of mercy, to try and breath, to clean my eyes, to stand or sit up, to get as far away from the drowning as I could, just for it all to happen again. I begged for mercy, from Green or anyone else. They didn't even bother telling me no. Everyone just ignored me, acted as though I hadn't said anything, made jokes or congratulated Green or laughed about the situation, but ignored what I was saying completely.

I tried to tap out. I tried to run away. I cried, with frustration, helplessness, pain, fear. And finally, it happened.

I had struggled out of the mud, hands planted on my knees, bent over double, gasping and wheezing and sobbing, when a massive kick to my chest sent me down on my back again. That same foot on my chest planted me firmly down in the mud, Green shouted "Count it!" and blessedly, Yellow started counting. "One.... Two.... Three.... Green wins!"

I rolled over, shakily, pulled myself up on hands and knees, bone weary, and began trying to calm my ragged breathing, to get just one normal breath of air instead of panicked desperate sobbing gasps. And in seconds, Blue was in front of me, naked, pulling my chin up to look them in the eyes, up from all fours to kneeling in front of them.

"I'm pretty sure I was one of the people you thought you could beat, right?"

I couldn't think of anything to say. I shook my head, dumbly, tried to say something, and got slapped, hard in the face, hard enough to knock me on my back. They straddled me quickly, and I could tell that watching my torture had gotten them riled up. They began grinding against my face, and I instinctively tried to stick my tongue out, hoping that if I was pleasing, they'd be kind. It didn't seem to matter. They were grinding hard enough, moving fast enough, that I couldn't do anything but try and breathe when I got the chance. This wasn't about receiving good head. This was about using me as a fuckdoll. I felt them cum, once, hard and fast, only a minute or so in, but they held me underneath them as their thighs shuddered, as they moaned and gasped.

And then they started up again, slower this time. I took the cue, and began actually licking and sucking, ignoring the mud in my mouth. I could feel the alchemy of kink and sex transforming my pain and terror into a desire to be pleasing, to be used, my indignation and frustration vanishing as the opportunity to serve presented itself.

You can keep crying or you can be useful, what do you think matters? My mind seemed to say to itself, as the subspace shifted gears and dropped my brain further down the hole.

Blue came again, slower, louder, more breathlessly, and then shifted their weight to sit on my chest, pressing my shoulders down.

"You don't have any fight left in you, do you slut?" I struggled to form words, as I heard Yellow count out the pin. "This was fun, we'll have to do it again some time" Blue said, rising slowly to their feet and walking out of the pit. "We have a hose or something, right? I wanna try and rinse off before I put my suit back on."

Being facefucked into the mud had dug me in pretty deep, and my limbs were still basically useless, so when Yellow walked out I was still mostly flat on my back, trying to get unstuck. I tried to work faster as they approached, one leg and one arm dug out as they knelt beside me and began surgically punching at the worst of the bruises already starting to form on me. After what felt like an eternity of short, sharp, vicious violence, they began idly making conversation in between my yelps and groans.

"Honestly, I'm much more excited about what we're going to do to you after you lose. I'm not really able to beat on you harder than Green did without breaking something, and it's not like I can get you much muddier. So this is mostly just ticking a box. But still, it's important to follow the rules." They hopped up and over quickly, their knees slamming down onto my chest. Leaning their face close to mine, they snaked one hand fiercely around my throat and their voice got lower, quieter, and more icy. "You're really fucking stupid, you know that? I want to make sure you know that you deserve everything that happens to you today. This is how you should be treated all the time, and the fact that we aren't constantly stomping your worthless ass into the ground 24-fucking-7 is something you should be thanking me for every chance you get. Do you understand me?"

I struggled to inhale enough to say yes, nodding frantically.

"That's not good enough. Say 'Yes, Yellow, I deserve it'"

I summoned the last of my strength and choked out a breathless "yes, Yellow, I deserve it". They pushed my shoulders down flat, and Green counted the pin out for them. After the "Yellow wins!!!" announcement, they spat thickly in my face, stood up, scraped as much mud as they could off their body, flicked their hands clean, and walked quickly out of the pit. I dragged myself to sitting and tried to wipe the spit off. When I cleared my eyes, I saw Orange sprinting towards the mud pit, jumping in, and belly flopping into a perfect spread eagle in the mud. When they sat up they were barely able to talk through the violent giggle attack they were suffering.

"Aaaaaah I was so jealous!!! This looked so fun and oh my gosh it's so gooshy! I could barely wait my turn but everyone told me I had to go last but now it's finally my turn and oooooooooh I love it!!!!!"

This was it, the last chance. If I was going to get a win today, it was going to be on Orange. I shakily got to hands and knees and dove at them, but they rolled quickly to the side and I splatted onto my stomach without catching a single one of their limbs. It felt like I was moving in slow motion compared to them, and they absentmindedly dropped into a sitting position on my back.

"Let's make sure your hair is really properly shampooed, we gotta make sure you're getting the proper muddy experience!" They announced cheerfully. Pushing my face down gently into the mud, they scooped handfuls onto the top and back of my head, slowly and carefully ensuring everything was a matted, tangled, soaked rats nest. I tried to roll over, to push them off, to slap their hands away, but they just laughed and gently pushed back, and... my quivering muscles completely gave out on me. I didn't have the strength to pin them, I didn't even have the strength to fight back. I had absolutely nothing left in the tank, just as they'd intended. The trap was so obvious in retrospect.

After Orange finished gently shampooing mud into my hair, they stripped my swimsuit off and made sure there was not a clean inch of skin anywhere, with that same slow gentle touch. They cooed, and made mud pies on my back, massaged me a little as I gasped and sputtered and tried to pull away, slapped me playfully when I complained too much. I couldn't say how much time passed, as they gently played with me, teased me. At one point, seized by a particularly wicked impulse, they began edging me, the thick sloppy mud a silky smooth lube, drawing out moans and gasps but never bringing me any release. One more ache, one more frustration heaped upon me, slowly, gently, inevitably.

Eventually they rolled me onto my back, slapped two handfuls of mud onto my face, and pushed both my shoulders down. Everyone outside chanted the count, loudly and gleefully, reveling in my final failure.

"One.......... Twooooooo......... THREEEE!!!! Orange wins!!!!"

I lay in the mud, utterly beaten, stripped of clothing, of strength, dignity, speech, humanity... I felt completely wrung out, as though every possible sob had been given, any hint of defiance pulled out by the root. I needed to sleep for a year, and shower, and eat, and cry, and sleep some more, and maybe at that point I'd feel remotely human again.

No... please

I heard footsteps splash near me into the pit.

I can't, I can't anymore please

Hands grabbed me, pulled my shoulders, my hips, flipped me onto my stomach.

"N...no... please... I... I can't...please..."

"Sorry, but these are the rules. This is what you agreed to. You were wrong. You lost. And now we get to play with the loser." Yellow, not sounding remotely sorry. They sounded gleeful, like a kid in a candy shop, their normally cruel and icy demeanor suffused with the unmitigated joy and excitement of shocking cruelty. They began folding my limbs in together, confusing until I felt the restraints slide into place. I was being hogtied. It wasn't by my estimation a particularly tight or punishing tie, but every muscle in my chest, back, arms, and legs screamed in protest at being stretched and pulled after the thrashing they'd received. I involuntarily let out a low soft wail, and as Yellow stepped around to inspect their handiwork, they muted me by firmly stepping on the back of my head, pushing me deep into the ooze. Hogtied and exhausted, hardly any pressure was required to keep me down, and I didn't even have the strength left to panic properly. Eventually they seemed to realize there wasn't going to be much more reaction, and I felt the foot lift off the back of my head.

12