Muff Muncher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know it will have to be with just...special customers, but I know about men." She grinned.

Justin tugged on his underwear and jeans underneath the drape, found his T-shirt and put it on. He pulled out some fresh sheets and made the table.

"Your turn!" He grinned, holding up the top sheet while she undressed.

Justin worked her over very well this time, in the middle of the session Debbie mentioned that Sylvia was coming so he was working out her shoulders when she got there. Sylvia went back to her office after making her way up and down the row, Justin slid his hands down to Debbie's ass.

"How are your glutes?" He asked.

"They definitely need work." She answered.

Justin slid his hands over her ample behind, finally letting his fingertips slip right up alongside her pussy. Her big hips came up off the table, he gave the sheet a little push with his wrist so that he could look at her naked beaver. It was hairy and wet looking, gaping open.

He slid the back of his hand right across her vagina, similar to what she had done to him. He was rewarded with a gasp. Getting no protest, he turned his hand and began to stroke her, she opened her legs and let him. She stifled a squeal when he slid his thumb inside her, letting it rub gently on the firm upper ridges.

Big woman be damned, this was fun! She began to shudder, he just kept on stroking her all the way through her climax. Just as she was coming down, she told him Sylvia was coming again. Debbie quickly flipped over onto her back, drawing the drape up tight.

"How is it going?" Sylvia asked, appearing at the end of their section.

"Fine. I think I got Debbie nice and relaxed this time." He grinned.

Sylvia looked at Justin, then at Debbie whose face was flushed. She sniffed a couple of times, it was pretty obvious that they had been doing something.

"You guys!" She said, then she turned and went back into her office.

Debbie handed him a slip of paper with her phone number after she got dressed.

"I would like to stay in touch, since class is over can we get together again?"

"Sure, I would like that." He grinned at her, pocketing the number.

One month later Justin had his ads running, his little home office all set up with body charts, drapes, everything he would need.

Now all he needed was clients. It only took him a couple of weeks to figure out that the real world was different than what the massage classroom taught.

For one thing, clients were not exactly lined up to get an appointment, for another, over 90% of them were men.

The first week he had a total of zero, the second week he had just one, and that was a heavy set man around sixty that suggested a happy ending would be nice.

"We aren't allowed to do anything like that." Justin told him. The old guy nodded and left, Justin knew he would never see him again.

Justin kept his job at the gas station, he had to eat of course. He was getting a bit depressed by the third week, even running ads in a half dozen local advertisers wasn't doing the trick.

He even went around looking for message boards he could hang his business card on.

Finally he did get another client, a woman that was at least 70 with skin that felt like paper. She told him how wonderful he was, but she never called back. Three long months went by, he was averaging two clients per week and it wasn't getting any better. He had already dropped his price to $45 per hour.

He was sitting at home one evening when the phone rang.

He picked it up, expecting it to be another male voice making hints.

"Are you the same Justin that works at the gas station over on 2nd?" A soft female voice asked. Justin's ears perked right up.

"Yes, I am. What can I do for you?" He asked.

"This is Karen, I was the relief UPS driver? I saw your ad and figured it might be you, so I called."

"Oh, hi! Nice to hear from you."

"Anyway, I was wondering if you have any openings? I hurt my back again, and the lady I usually see is off sick with the flu."

"Yes, I can see you. How soon would you like?"

"As soon as possible, please."

"Let me check my schedule, just a moment." Justin looked at his watch, it was 6:30.

"How about at 8 PM this evening? I usually shut down by then but I will be glad to see you." He told her.

"Oh, thank you! I appreciate it." Justin gave her the address, the instant she hung up he jumped up and started cleaning the house. Then he ran in and sprayed down his massage room with air freshener, and hopped into the shower and scrubbed himself.

He barely was dry and dressed in clean clothes when she knocked on the door. He opened it, she stood there with that same sly smile. Her hair was down, she had on tan slacks and a pretty pale beige blouse, open at the throat.

"Come on in!" He held the door wide.

"It's nice to see you again. I remembered you, it was just an accident that I saw your card down at the laundromat." She smiled, walking in and looking around.

"You keep a nice house." She turned and looked at him, once again Justin was totally aware of her vivid green eyes.

"Thank you. Here is a form I need, please fill it out and circle the areas of the body causing you concern. Then you can undress to your level of comfort in the massage room, I will wash up and be in in a few minutes."

"OK. You don't mind if I take off everything, do you? I usually get my massages that way."

"No, I am used to it. Whatever is comfortable for you. I have towels in the room, or sheets. I will be back in a few minutes, you can leave the form here on the desk."

"OK."

Justin came out of the bathroom a few minutes later, picked up the form. He scanned the first page, all seemed normal except she had checked her back as painful. In the body charts she had circled her back.....and her groin!

Her groin? He looked again, there was no mistake, she had carefully circled that.

At the bottom of the form she had signed it, and drew a happy face alongside.

Justin tapped on the door.

"Ready?" He called out.

"Yes, come on in."

He stepped in, she lay face down on the table, fully nude! It took Justin a moment to gather himself, up to now no one had ever done that.

He managed to calmly reach for his Almond oil, poured some on his hands and placed them on her upper back. Glancing down, he saw a swelling and reddish looking spot just above her right hip.

"How badly is your back hurting?" He asked her, lightly tracing the swelling with his fingertips.

"Pretty bad when I try to turn or lift anything...OH! Right there!" She said.

Justin went to work, he kept his strokes light, working blood away from the area to reduce the swelling. She was letting out small moans and groans as he worked, he keyed off of that to know what to do next. He could feel the muscle line responding, at first in protest but then it became easier as he pressed his fingers into her glutes, avoiding the sciatic line.

After several dozen repeated motions she began to relax, so he moved up and worked out her upper back, sides, then drifted to her arms. At one point he realized she had fallen asleep. She woke up as he was working out her palms and fingers.

"I love having my hands worked out like that, thank you." She turned her head on the pillow to smile at him.

"Most women do. Would you like me to do your feet, also?" He had hesitated at that since it would put him at the foot of the table and he didn't want her to think that he was..peeking?"

"Oh, please! I love having my feet done, too."

Justin stepped down and began to work her feet. He could see all they way up between her legs, she was the same tanned color all over with only a slightly whiter area on the inside of her thighs. There was a thin strip of lighter skin across her back, also.

Her lips were large, protruding, they actually appeared to be...engorged? There was a tiny bubble of moisture visible.

Justin spent a very long time on her feet, and he was sure from her breathing that she had dozed off again. He stood and looked at her body, her Vagina was prominent, beautiful.

Finally he stepped up to her side, tuckung his fingers around her hip and side, gently working out the area of her back that had appeared slightly swollen, it now flowed down into the flare of her hip and looked to be almost normal.

He placed his hand on the small of her back, he had been so intent on trying to help her and make her feel good that he was not even aroused at her nudity.

"Would you like me to do the front, also?"

"Oh, yes. Please do my abdomen, and my hips and legs. My nipples are extremely sensitive, please be careful." She rolled over, flashing him that green eyed smile again.

She lay back, reaching up to adjust the pillow, then settled back. She did not appear to be the slightest bit concerned about being completely naked in front of him.

Her body was hairless, it was obvious that she had herself waxed. She really was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen. He gulped, then took a deep breath to calm his own sudden reaction.

He started by working out her face, then her neck. Down over her shoulders, finally he allowed his hands to encircle the swell of her breasts. She lay there with her eyes closed, as his fingertips traced circles around each breast. As he watched, her nipples snugged up and hardened, then began to elongate.

He couldn't help himself, he allowed his fingers to gently brush her nipples. She shuddered at that but didn't protest so he did it again, getting the same reaction. The third time she opened her eyes and looked at him, smiled and closed her eyes again.

Justin was thinking her reactions were odd for a woman who is a lesbian, but she was so pretty he couldn't help himself.

She let her breath out in a sigh as he shifted to her stomach, pressing the flesh carefully and slowly in clockwise circles. Her stomach rumbled, then rumbled again. She opened her eyes at that.

"Sorry, something I ate, I guess."

"Here, let me fix that." Justin averted his eyes, lifted her left knee all the way to her chest and pressed it firmly over to the right, then back. She opened her eyes in little slits and looked at him as he did that.

The rumbling stopped, he went back to working on her stomach, she settled back, relaxed.

Justin began to work on her hips, even though she was fully nude he was not completely sure of himself. It was at this point when he once again thought of the small circle she had made on the chart.

"Is there any other areas...that concern you today?" He asked her, feeling for a response.

"Yes, but it's rather intimate and I don't know what your boundaries are." She glanced up at him. Justin was careful to not change expression.

"You can tell me anything, I am your therapist, I only want to help you." He told her.

"OK. Right alongside my...privates? I keep getting this sticky...uhh...pain, sometimes when I am sitting down and sometimes when I am walking. It really hurts, it's like being stabbed."

"I see. Have you been to a physician?"

"Yes, but they found nothing. Patricia rubs the area out and it helps a lot. But she is sick and...."

"I don't mind, I will try if you don't mind."

"It won't bother me, you seem to be nice." She said.

Right. Lesbian, of course, Justin thought.

"Well, let's see." He said, instantly regretting his choice of words.

Karen pulled her knees up and opened her legs wide. She reached down and touched herself, right along side her hairless lips. Justin looked, mildly startled at her doing that so easily, so unconcerned.

"It's right here, right in this area and down the inside on my leg, sometimes even all the way up and over my....pubic mound." She actually seemed to flush at that, then she grinned.

Good grief! Karen was actually asking him to...rub her bare pussy?

Justin reached for his oil, got his fingertips very wet with it, then he reached down and stroked up alongside her vagina. He could see her large lips move slightly with each motion. He began to stroke up and down, then down the inside of her leg and back up. She closed her eyes, he kept up the motions.

"Is this helping any?" He asked, completely unsure of what he was doing.

"A little bit harder, and higher." She muttered.

He increased the pressure, lengthened the stokes. He let his fingertips slide up and over her mound, right alongside her clit. She shuddered but didn't open her eyes.

He then slightly increased the speed, thinking this was not very therapeutic but then nothing about this session had been. He was basically masturbating her by now, although he had not yet actually touched her clit.

Plus he was breaking about 40 massage therapy board laws. It flashed into his mind that Sylvia would shit her pants right about now if she could see this.

"That's...so good! Can you...use your...whole hand?" She asked.

Justin splayed his fingers, reached down and drew his palm up and over her, letting his fingertips drag. He repeated the motion several times, her hips came up and her body went into a long series of orgasms, it lasted a solid 15 to 20 seconds.

Then she collapsed. She lay there quietly, not moving a muscle. Justin stepped lower and began to work out the front of her legs. She still did not move.

When she did open her eyes, they had a smoky look.

"Can you do the other side, please? Maybe a bit more...firmly?"

"OK." Justin moved over to the other side of the table, began to stroke up her inner thigh. This time the pretense was gone, he allowed his fingers to stroke across her lips, reaching deep between her legs and sliding his whole hand upwards from her buttocks. Karen's breath began to come in short little gasps, her eyes were squeezed tightly shut, her orgasm this time was an explosion.

He wiped his hands on a clean towel he kept nearby, then he lightly rubbed her naked body out in long flowing strokes.

Finally he was done, he glanced at the clock, it was 10:30. They had been at it nearly 2 and one half hours.

He poured a dab of rubbing alcohol on a cloth and cleaned off the oil, then used one of his damp heated towels to wipe her down again, finally drying her off with one of his soft fluffy ones.

She dutifully turned over and then back as he did that.

"Thank you." She said quietly as he left the room to allow her to get dressed.

A few minutes later, she came out. She reached in her purse and handed him a hundred dollar bill.

"Keep it. You are very good, even better than Patrica. My...back doesn't hurt at all." Her eyes had a slightly amused look.

"OK. Thanks."

"How about I come and get another session next week, same time?" She smiled, her green eyes flashing again.

"Sure!" Justin reached for his book, made a note.

At the door, Karen stopped and looked back at him.

"Can some of my girl friends call you? I know several that would love your work. You are good, and no threat at all."

"Great! I could really use the business."

"One thing. I will tell them that you are...gay?"

"Uhhh..No, I'm not...?"

"I know. But they don't need to know. Some of them won't come near you unless they think you are." She tipped her head back and laughed, it was like music.

"And one other thing. You asked once before, but I couldn't go then. Now I think I would like that drink." She smiled at him.

Justin grinned at her.

"I can call then? I have your number."

"Please. Do that." She leaned over to him and let her lips touch his for just an instant.

"Things could get even better!" She winked at him, then turned and walked to her car.

Justin went back inside. He was almost hopelessly confused. Karen might be a lesbian, but if she was he was thinking that very likely she swung both ways.

In fact, he was now sure of it. Well, maybe not completely sure?

It was just a matter of time, he was making plans to get himself some of that.

He sat down and popped a beer, thinking. Girlfriends? Sessions with...girlfriends???

Like the one he just did?

He got up and walked over to the full length mirror, looked at himself. Then he put his hand on his hip and struck a pose.

That made him bust up laughing.

What the hell. He could deal with that.

Then he was wondering? What in the hell was likely to show up when his phone rang?

The next day he was making himself a bowl of chicken noodle soup when his phone rang.

"Hi, Justie! This is Debbie, from our class. Want to do a swap?"

"You mean massages?" He asked her.

"Yea. And...stuff!" She giggled.

"Stuff, huh? I can just imagine." He laughed.

"Yea, I owe you one anyway."

"OK. Be right over." He sat down to eat his soup.

The phone rang again before he could get up out of his chair.

"Hi, my name is Patricia, my friend Karen referred me to you. Can I get an appointment?"

"Sure!" Justin reached for his appointment book. He jotted down the session time, then drove over to take care of Debbie.

The massage with Debbie went about like he expected, within 15 minutes of his arrival she had his cock in her mouth and lord could that woman suck!

Even better, once he had her down on her back with her heels in the air, he found she could probably milk a Cow with that thing. It was one of the best fuck sessions he could remember having in a very long time, she was beyond eager, she loved it.

There was a moment of concern when she told him that he was way better than her husband. He had never even thought about that part, figuring she was divorced or something.

"Husband?" He asked, worried.

"Yea, but no problem. He can't keep up with me so he told me to go find someone to help." She grinned at Justin.

"So I did exactly that!" She threw her head back and laughed.

Later, Justin stopped by the Dew Drop Inn on his way home. Fran strutted over to bring him his beer.

"Hey, Sugar, the word is around that you are one of the world's best at giving massages." She grinned, leaning over with one of her big fake titties hanging out.

"Oh. Yea, but I am just getting started. Say, where did you hear that?"

"Girls talk, big guy. Want to give this girl an appointment?" She was still making sure she had her best feature forward.

"Sure." He grinned, reaching for his notebook. He jotted down the time.

"Oh, boy! I can hardly wait!" She winked at him, then strutted off to wait on someone.

There were five messages on his machine when he walked in the door at his house. Four of them were from women, one was from a man asking about him doing a massage on his wife?

That was one he hadn't thought of.

He grinned to himself.

Things were looking up.

His very next appointment was with Patricia. Like he had suspected, it was the same short haired woman he had seen with Karen in the Dew Drop Inn a few weeks back.

She marched in like she owned the building, in his massage room she tugged the pull over top she had on over her head with no fanfare at all. Her breasts were all but non existent. She didn't show even the slightest concern over nudity in front of him.

"I like my ass rubbed, really deep!" She said as she tugged off her pants. There was nothing underneath.

Justin couldn't help but look her up and down, her nipples pointed almost straight down, her crotch had a tangle of black hair that went almost all the way to her navel.

Patricia saw his glance, she got a suspicious look on her face.

"Karen told me you are gay?" It was a question, she had her knuckles resting on her hips.

"Oh, not a THING to worry about, sweetie!" Justin said.

Patricia hesitated for a moment, then she seemed to relax.

She hopped up on the table, he noticed the mass of underarm hair, her waist was about the same size as her butt and her chest?

What passed for breasts were just muscular looking lumps, with a flap of skin and two nipples hanging down.

She flopped her legs apart, exposing her wildly hairy vagina and butt crack. He looked away for a moment, took a deep breath and gathered himself.