Mulch Pile Ch. 02

Story Info
What to do when the dirty work's done?
2k words
4.17
1k
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/17/2024
Created 01/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
some_boy
some_boy
13 Followers

"Indeed!" Sweatshirt was more vocal, but they were both enthusiastic. In a minute they'd backed the trailer up to the edge of the pile, and we were shoveling away like steam engines. Cindy (the one in the overalls) was down near the tailgate, shoveling the tailings the last few feet, and I stood about 4 feet up the slope, launching big scoops of mulch downhill and mostly into the trailer. So that I could keep an eye on her, and not hit her with my pitchfork, I was standing on the left side of the little trailer, while she was on the right. From there I could see what I was doing but she couldn't see much besides the mulch at her feet, and my dick right in front of her face. We had to stay somewhat synchronized so it wouldn't hit her AND so that she wouldn't catch a faceful of mulch. She couldn't stop grinning because I had such a hard-on festooned with powdery brown mulch dust and it was flailing around like crazy as my torso flexed and tourqued with every shovelful.

"You look like a big hairy gorilla!" she called out.

"Yah, you're so furry, it's almost decent." Sweatshirt called up from the front of the trailer where she was raking up overflow. (Sweatshirt's name was Sarah.) "Nobody would even know you're completely naked... except for the giant boner!"

It was a little trailer. In no time we were done.

"I guess that should do it, eh? Nice job." I said. I paused, hands resting on the pitchfork which was stabbed in the mulch in front of me, covering nothing. At that moment I was feeling really comfortable, a kind of camaraderie. It was like I was doing them a small service. Like they'd hired me for a job and I did it well and now the nudity seemed natural: part of the job. No big deal. Even my erection seemed natural enough to be unremarkable. Of course I was aroused, nothing wrong with that!

I even think they felt the same. Overalls (was that Sarah? No, Cindy) threw her shovel into the trailer on top of the mulch and turned back to me: "Well..." That was it. No other words. She gave a nod and a smile & just paused, enjoying the situation for a moment.

I twisted my hips slightly, on purpose, so my cock swung over and bounced off of the pitchfork's shaft.

"Careful there, you might break your pitchfork." Cindy smiled as she fired that at me.

"Wow, what a nice thing to say." I replied. How LAME, what made me say that? It was true but still. She made an awesome flirtatious taunt and I took it as a literal compliment. Somehow it changed the tone.

"Yeah, well you deserve it for helping us so much. Come down here now and let me see which shaft is harder."

Sarah piped in, "Let's wash him off and play with him."

"I don't know, I'm pretty dirty..."

"We don't have to wash ALL of you..."

"Oh, I've got an idea" (Sarah this time), "let's go get the sophomores and make this the writing prompt!"

By now it was getting late, 5:00 and the center was closed. One lonely car pulled out of the lot below as the attendant for the power tool library exchange went home for the day. It was September and there were mountains, so sunset would be soon, maybe before 5:30 tonight.

Cindy was all over this idea, whatever it was. "Yah that's great! Mark, can you stay a little bit? We've got a few beers and this is a GREAT idea."

She went on to explain it and that plus a cold beer caught my interest. Sarah walked over to the Forester, while Cindy walked over and sat down on the pile next to me, talking...

Looking over towards the sunset, and accepting a beer from Sarah, Cindy began, "See, we do a writing sample every year."

Sarah cut in, "We're always looking for a unique way to kick this off, and what could be better than this, eh?"

We were just sitting there in the pile as though we were in easy chairs up near the top, feet out with a beer cracked open. Cindy was sitting hip to hip with me, leaning back and watching the sunset.

"What's 'this" exactly?" I asked.

"THIS, silly," asked Cindy, reaching over and flicking my throbbing cock off of my belly a couple of times for emphasis. She left her hand there and began idly playing with it. I certainly wasn't gonna do anything to stop that so I just sat there like nothing unusual was happening, and took a swig of my beer, still wondering what they meant.

I didn't need to wonder, Sarah was gonna explain it all, apparently.

She turned to me to complete the thought, looking back and forth between me and my dick, occasionally gesturing for emphasis... "Cindy and me run a writer's sorority at CU. It's like a regular living group, but everybody has to be in the literature or arts program, and at the start of the Sophomore year, all the new pledges have to write a short summer story for a contest. You can bring your own story in at the start of the semester or, for the lazy girls who don't get it done all summer, we have a writing prompt and a hardcore weekend writing camp for everyone to finish off their story. It's this weekend."

I snarked, "Sounds nightmarish. Does anybody join this sorority?"...and took another sip.

Cindy punished me with a painful squeeze. "Lots!" she yelped. "We've got 8 sophomores this year and probably half of them haven't completed their summer stories. The writing prompt is already set up in the back yard and it's a pile of colorful empty paint cans. It's gonna suck."

"Yah," said Sarah. "It's gonna suck. But instead..." said Sarah slowly, stepping forward and lacing fingers with Cindy on top of my dick... "this time we could make the mulch pile be the writing prompt."

"Let's bury him like a chocolate covered cherry!"

"You can't bury me, I'll die."

"Just half way! Just up to your junk."

"Just up to his belly button, with a little bit of penis peeking out.

"Hmm, I'm not sure I want to be a pin-up model," I worried, "...those pictures will end up everywhere."

"No not pictures, we do it right here right now in person. I'll go get the girls and some booze and candles and we'll come right here and do the prompt."

"Ahh..." I was torn, this was great and I wanted more, but it sounded like it could get out of hand.

"You know what?" Cindy asked, looking up at me and giving another squeeze, "I'll do it too. I'll do it with you!"

"What?"

"What?"

But Cindy wasn't answering, she was doing. She Already had her overalls unclipped and was kicking them off her ankles.

"Yep, let's do this. You bury us,"...shirt going over her head... "and then go get the girls,"...bra unhooked and tossed at the trailer... "we'll stand here like on the Voyager plaque"...panties coming off... "and you gotta raise your hand in a sign of peace." By now Cindy was bareass, except for her shoes and socks which were apparently staying on.

Sarah offered, "I don't think she was holding his cock, on the voyager plaque."

"Sophomores won't know that they don't know shit." The hand stayed. "Start shoveling!"

So, Sarah got the pitchfork and climbed up above us on the pile and started avalanching forks-full of mulch down around us. After a little bit it was up to our knees and Cindy got a new idea...

"You know what?" she said, "Let's do it this way." And with that remark she swung over in front of me, standing belly to belly now, reached her opposite leg up and over my hip and stood up on tip-toe, never letting go of me the whole time. Then she settled down in one smooth stroke, impaling herself balls deep on my cock. She gave a little shudder on the way and said "oof." I almost came right that second. Don't know what I said, if anything, it wasn't words.

"What the fuck?!" yelped Sarah.

"Fuuuck, exactly," purred Cindy. "Keep shovelling."

And she did. In the end she basically covered us all the way up to the neck. While this was happening, I started to fuck Cindy, beginning with little motions, but she stopped me.

"No. stop. Just hold still we gotta make this last an hour."

Sarah wanted to know, "How come *I* don't get fucked for an hour and You fetch the sophomores?"

"You should've thought of it first I guess," was the reply.

Sarah said you couldn't see us in the growing darkness because Cindy's hair mostly matched the mulch, and my face was hidden behind that. She packed up a couple of things and drove off in the Forester. I was standing there in a warm pile of mulch with a beautiful woman skewered on my dick holding perfectly still, breathing in my ear.

"Now what?" I asked.

"Now we try not to cum until they get here. This is great isn't it? Oh god I can barely..."

Cindy was having the same troubles as me, holding back a frenzy.

-- later --

We heard the car drive up, engine shut down doors open and chattering as the girls got out. "So this is our writing prompt, a pile of dirt?" somebody asked.

"Well, kind of," that was Sarah, "but we need you to do a little work first, and that's why you got the brooms. The prompt is buried in the edge of the mulch pile. So get after it, everybody, but gently: it's fragile."

Cindy flinched, her whole body flexing. That had to be a stifled laugh. That was pretty funny enough, but it put her whole sweaty body back into tactile relief. I could feel her thigh pressing on my hip, her breasts literally dripping sweat and sliding on my stomach, her nipples distinct above them and of course her pussy, seemingly her whole belly,, coiled around my dick, squeezing it in pulses of laughter that turned into little pants and then, yep, waves of orgasm and I couldn't stop either or resist so I got in as many short hard strokes as I could hammer home while I came into her over and over and over. Then I was finally done but she was still undulating and milking my cock with her body and I squeezed her back.

We managed to stay silent through that, but some mulch must've tumbled off: "oops, I think my ass is showing now," Cindy whispered into my ear.

Astounding, the sophomores were sweeping around the edge of the pile and still hadn't noticed anything. In fact they were mostly bitching about the seemign chore they'd been brought out to do. Maybe they'd been complaining the whole time, but for the last few minutes I hadn't been able to pay attention to anything but Cindy squirming on my pole. NOW, I felt like I would probably black out, and remember thinking, maybe I could just nap for half an hour and wake up still inside of her and go again.

But it was not to be.

"Hey, what the hell?" was the first cry of them figuring it out, as somebody spotted Cindy's butt in the moonlight.

Sarah immediately took charge. "Ok now, everybody go slow. That's one of your sisters in there, so let's treat this event with some decorum. Brooms down and use your hands, gently, and let's unbury her a little bit. One at a time, now! Take one scoop, and then let the next girl try. Along the way you can take pictures when you think you have what you need for your writing prompt."

In short order there were some camera flashes, and I could hear more than feel the mulch falling away as they took turns brushing at Cindy's ass. Soon somebody wised up and began to scoop out from around her legs. That way, more mulch would fall down from above as the support eroded away. It wasn't long before some girl discovered...

"Oh, balls..."

That confused people a bit. "What?"

"Balls. Testicles I mean. He's balls deep in her Right Now!"

some_boy
some_boy
13 Followers