Multiracial on Way to Save City

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the meantime, Steve banged Utsukushi in same room. He put his hands on her sexy Japanese face. Stroked her 2 face cheeks. Ustukushi clutched his ass while he stroked her soft face cheeks. His ass wasn't as big as hers but she still touched him there. When they were done, Steve & Utsukushi moved their legs so hers were on his shaved legs. Mrs. Tokugawa moved forward. Penis of Steve's went into her vagina & they began to do their intercourse right then. Placed each other's hands on their hair.

Moving close, she whispered, "Watashi wa anata ga hontōni hageshiku fakku shitai." He smiled as he knew some Japanese in his travels. He stared into her sexy eyes. They lip kissed each other. When he saw he accidentally smeared some of her pink lipstick onto Tokugawa's philtrum, he wiped it off with his hands. Moved his hands onto her Asian cheeks & promised they'd have intercourse now. Boobs jiggled up & down as he put his member into her dry vagina. He stroked her 6 pack abs while doing this. Steve never saw a female with 6 pack abs in front of him before, but always a first for every thing. Next he complimented her 6 pack abs. He drilled his penis into the Asian's vagina, causing it to get wet like the ocean. Later he clawed into her back muscles & she kissed him more as she enjoyed his touch. He asked her to flip over, which she complied to. He began anal sex. Steve looked at her slightly above average ass & noted he saw that ass size on a Filipina he banged earlier.

Yet the Jap affirmed, "I'm not Catholic like the Filipina probably was, but I do think the Filipina butts are great. I'm Protestant & go to a church with Protestant in the name. My ass likes ur drilling & I hope u gave the Filipina a good anal drilling." He smiled at this. Went & shook her hand, saw her blue nails. The Jap moved her blue toenailed feet after this. They were done with the floor fuck.

Utsukushi moved to Amarilla now. She wanted to fuck Amarilla right there on the floor. It excited the Asian woman to bang her friend. Quickly went on top of Diaz. The sex position was great as their aligned bodies were good. Yep, the bodies were. Stared into each other's eyes. Brown eyes of Utsukushi & light brown eyes of Amarilla crossed paths. No lipstick was smeared as the 2 kissed each other. Boobs were jiggling on top of each other. Utsukushi 3 inch C-cup boobs felt very nice on 5 inch Amarilla E-cup boobs. Amarilla loved her Es as these were an asset during sex. The Jap moved her boobs up & down on Amarilla's larger boobs. The nice textured skin moved along. Utsukushi said she had woman on top sex with Satoshi. The 2 were recently trying for a baby. They visited Burlington Coat Factory's baby section & found several nice cribs in the store. Amarilla thought it was sweet the couple will look for baby items. The couples hadn't settled on any names yet, but want Amarilla for the baby shower. The Latina said yes. Utsukushi had AD kiss her 6 pack from below. It was many soft kisses she got. Kept doing it. Eventually, they got tired. However, Carol had a good time with Steve; a very, very great time.

Now while this occurred, Steve played his moves on Carol. He liked her hot body. The creamy whiteness of it was splendid to see. He asked to have sex sitting down. Blonde said yes. Slowly he moved his hands on her shoulders & arms. Triceps & biceps of Carol were felt. His hand moved slowly across the arms as expected of him. Carol's rock hard arms were felt by him. They were like limestone in his hands. He moved down, with his hands intertwined with her hands. Blue nails of hers looked great against his hands. He whispered Carol was lucky to be good friends with a chick with 6 pack abs. She replied that Utsukushi was like her husband who also had 6 pack abs. When she saw the Japanese woman, she remembered sexy times with her husband. Utsukushi's been seen in her bra, bikini, sports bra & naked to reveal her 6 pack abs to the blonde. Yep, the white woman moved to touch his neck.

"I know u think we look great in bikinis, so I'll give u what we do on the beach with our husbands and make out like I'm on the beach with u." She caressed his neck. The man neck got softer as she gave her signature Coleman massage to him. In her 20s, she worked as a massage worker at a resort in summer. She learned the massage techniques from a Swedish woman. Later she friended the Swedish woman on facebook & learned more massages. Slowly & sensually, she moved to him. Next, she began to kiss him on the lips in an affectionate manner. This was good to both of them. She placed her hands on his neck while she did this. The sensual kissing continued for 3 minutes. In the meantime, she began to feel his hairless chest as the kisses went.

"I bet u look good in a work shirt & long pants for ur girlfriend, man. But I bet u look even better when the work shirt gets unbuttoned & ur shirtless body shown to her." Finished up the kissing to each other. Steve liked giving the hot American woman deep kisses to her. Finally, she was exhausted from this. She moved over in the Jap's direction on the floor. Both Carol & Utsukushi were up for some female on female sex. Asian woman gave white woman a nice kiss on the neck.

"Yay! Oh thank you!" cried Carol happily to UT. She moved on top of the Jap's right side of body. On an impulse, she hugged Utsukushi, who started in surprise, but returned the hug, the 2 women's breasts squishing together. They laughed at this sensation & Carol naughtily rubbed her chest over her friend's. Carol closed her eyes & reached down, stroked Utsukushi's clitoris as they kissed again. Carol lay down on top of the aikido, karate & jujitsu expert, squishing her flat stomach on the Asian's 6 pack. They kissed again. Coleman rubbed her breasts up & down Tokugawa's body from the breasts to above the vagina. This was hot & made Tokugawa wet. Flipped over on the other side. Tokugawa was now on top of Coleman her turn. She clutched the back of the blonde with her nails. The 1 on the bottom moaned. Got symmetrically to 1 another. From the bottom, the woman moved down & began to kiss the Utsukushi 6 pack abs. First she licked them. Second she began to kiss each individual ab. Third she opened her mouth & kissed all of them at once. Utsukushi placed her hands on the bottom woman's hips. She pecked Carol on the lips.

"Nice panties u had back there," Steve delightfully said. I enjoyed looking at them. Those 3 grinned at that horny statement now.

Amarilla sighed, "I could have worn a sleeveless blouse with a jacket today. The temperature is 80 degrees outside. I have plenty of them back home. Wore them in Puerto Rico with no frills."

"Yes, but we decided on long sleeve blouses for a particular reason," the other woman chimed in.

"The reason is we want to be taken seriously by the men. Men we're investigating wear long sleeve dress shirts. That's why we decided to do so. Womens' rights, ok."

Heater was warm. The 3 saw the green dollar, black & pink panties from where they were. None of the delicates fell. This was great news.

Cement chip fell on Diaz's ass. Diaz weighed most of the 3 women, though over ½ the weight was muscle mass. Utsukushi noticed it & removed cement chip. Roof was mostly good, though cement chips fell often. Amarilla thanked her Asian friend for removing anomaly from the top of her ass. This was a good decision to do so. Carol went to Utsukushi & fingered her pussy. She did it straight for over 2 minutes. Very nice fingering of her. She moved her fingers some inches into Utsukushi's pussy.

Then Ustrukushi remarked, "I think ur husband's very lucky to have u every week. U look stellar naked & u should be proud of that. My 4.6 inch vagina is very moist. Ok, friend. As a matter of fact, we 3 women all look great naked with nice hair, eyes, lips, cheeks, boobs, flat stomachs, or 6 pack in my case, vagina, back muscles, butt, nails & feet. This is a great advantage for all of us. Maybe we can all have a 6-some with our husbands soon. I enjoy those a lot. The way they kiss or touch our back muscles is amazing & I enjoy their touch so much. U probably want to do them soon. Ok, now."

Later the 3 women readjusted their positions. Treasury agent, businesswoman & secret service agent wanted more. Their thighs were now almost vertical, their knees about 10 inches away from their shoulders – this was a position in which, in fact, they frequently had sex. So he & the trio get into that position to try it out. All 3 were ready. White woman, Asian woman & Latina woman spread out. Quickly, Steve went into the damp pussy of Utsukushi & moved his penis up & down. She giggled at the good tickled feeling she got. Steve asked if she had the K-On full seasons DVD. Reply was yes. Utsukushi asked him to keep doing it to her. Complied with her request & stopped after 2 minutes when she was exhausted from it. Man moved to the blonde now. Carol adjusted her bangs. Invited him to give her a fuck while her legs were almost 180 degrees. He moved his hands into her vagina, which was not touching the floor, but risen up. He inserted his penis there & gave her a fun bang. Her boobs were jiggling as she banged him. She relaxed. Sexy Amarilla was next. Rather than give a carbon copy of the earlier 2 fucks, he changed things up. He lay on top of her. Put his penis into her. He moved his mouth over her & started to suck her boobs again, which she didn't mind. Ooh, she cooed. Steve noted she had the largest E-cup breasts in the room so he had to reward her genes. Kept doing this. When she became exhausted, he stopped.

Steve suggested he give them a 3 hole fuck. In that 1 would have vaginal, the other girl her cunt sucked & the last woman would be around his anus. This was a horny idea. Carol decided to do vaginal with him. Her breasts were touching his chest. This was hot for Carol, very hot. Ustukushi did the oral sex. She placed her vagina into his mouth. Amarilla rapidly fingered his anus. She placed her nice hands on his butt & fingered his fully shaved anus. Still had time before the sting against Yakuza. Each woman moved rapidly against him. Vaginas were against his penis & mouth & AD's fingers were against his butt. The anus was getting fingered sensually, a good feeling for Steve. The vagina against his penis, vagina against his mouth & fingers against his anus were good. Steve claimed he did a 3 hole fuck before. This was a good 3 hole fuck now. Kept doing the fuck until they got tired. When they got tired, they decided to remove their parts from hole of Steve's. Finally, they needed to cleanse. Luckily, they could wash up. Got back up on their feet.

There was, after all, a shower in here. They could clean themselves, get out of here & still make it to their sting in time. In fact, getting some nice clean water on to her was highly appealing so off to the damp water they went. Shower with towel next to it. Yup, it was. Now they walked over. They wanted to get sprayed by the cold water as it was over 80 degrees outside. The Jap put the shower water on. She felt it with her hand & it was surprisingly unlike most showers as it started out hot. This reversed what she expected in her usual days & nights. When she took a daytime or nighttime shower, it usually was cold at the beginning of it. So she told the other 3 to wait. Steve noticed her shaved pussy. Asked if he could suck it while they waited for the shower to get cold. Consented to his request. Steve bent down & put his lips on her moist vagina first. He stuck out his tongue & tasted it without sinking his teeth into the pussy. Moved his tongue from the front to the back in a linear motion. She loved his mouth on her privates & each tongue movement tasted her moist cum. More & more cum fell into his mouth while he kept moving his tongue into her. Finally, she squirted out her full load onto his face. The cum also dripped onto his upper body. He has the beads of Japanese cum on him.

"Looks like I can get to the Ked Na shower now." Utsukushi checked temperature of the water. It was now cold. Quickly the 4 stepped into it. The shower's water 6 feet diameter was enough room for all of them to fit in. Yup they went in.

Carol suggested, "It's a shame Sonia Carter, our friend couldn't join us. She works as a director in a firm near us. She has copies of the same Jackson, Lincoln, Hamilton, Jefferson & Washington dollar bill bra and panties I have & wears those dollar bras and panties under her blue skirt suit. I hope she's doing well. Sigh." The other 2 women shook their heads in stern agreement with her. Now they felt the consistent cold water on their hot bodies. The 4 each took a few seconds to adjust to the cold water. Second they began to move closer. Steve saw a corner wall near the shower. Blurted the girls be pressed against the walls while he fucked them. Their womanly bodies would handle it. Now to start it off. Amarilla & Carol kissed him on the left & right cheek respectively now.

Mrs. Diaz offered to be pushed against the wall first. It was a good offer so he obliged to it. He shoulder grabbed her. He set her directly next to the wall. Her boobs squished up against the wet wall. Moved his hands down her body. Saw her tan skin with no dang imperfections in it. Moved his hands to her pussy & fingered her. In the meantime, Carol & Utsukushi went to him. The 2 coordinated their touches. He turned around & saw they wanted him. Carol kissed him in the lips in a sensual manner. Utsukushi massaged his back. Now back to Amarilla who he was continuing to finger. Put his hand into her damp pussy & moved his hand from bottom to top & top to bottom. Meanwhile, both Carol & Utsukushi were giving him heavenly love. Carol moved her mouth into his. Tongues & saliva intertwined with 1 another. On the other hand, Utsukushi was slowly massaging his back. It was a good massage she gave. Now he was done fingering Diaz & decided to do more. Adjusted his penis. Found Amarilla soft cunt & put his penis inside. He began to vaginally fuck her. He enjoyed banging her tight pussy in the shower. Kept doing his fuck with his penis. His long penis got deep down into her vagina, making her very excited at this good hump. So he was greatly pumping his sperm into Amarilla, lip kissing Carol & being massaged by Utsukushi all at once. Done with banging AD from behind.

Utsukushi was next. Would she like him dominating her? She moved her ass over to where Amarilla was. She turned around so her ass faced him. Amarilla made Carol go in a horse position. She sat on top of the white woman's back. Moved her Latina tits against his nipples. He put his mouth down & sucked on her tits for 2 minutes and the tits were very sensual & tasty. Amarilla enjoyed the good sucking very much in the building. Utsukushi said ahem & he got to fingering her. He fingered her for a while. It was good feeling his hand in her. This went on. Eventually he stopped fingering her vagina & moved on. He placed his penis into Utsukushi hairless pussy & began banging her. Now he decided not to kiss Diaz at all. Instead he began to suck on Amarilla tits. While Carol was licking his ass. She wasn't doing the butthole, just the areas around. It felt good to be moisturized by something other than cold water from the shower. He kept sucking the Latina's tits while vaginally fucking the Asian. The tits were delicious in his mouth. He sucked on them more. Kept doing it 3 minutes non stop. He became exhausted from this sucking. Blonde kept licking his ass now cuz she felt good doing it. Finally, Steve told her to stop, which she complied with. Coleman was next. She moved to the wall.

"My body needs a hero, come & save me," she sexually cooed. This was enough to turn him on. He moved closer to her. Stroked her flat stomach immediately upon contact with her. Next he went to give her a handjob, which she liked. His fingering of her juices was very calm & gentle to her body. She liked it. Utsukushi & Amarilla moved closer to him. Both of them wanted in on the sex. Knowing this, he quickly began to vaginally fuck the blonde. The smart blonde enjoyed this fuck very much. Utsukushi moved closer to him. She motioned she wanted to suck his balls now. Explained while she gave several blowjobs to her husband before, she never sucked a guy's balls before. Steve explained she'd like doing this. Bent over & found his balls. Jap engulfed her mouth around them. She made sure not to bite down. Began to suck them in an up & down manner first. She moved in left/right manner next. It was making his balls very wet. This was good. Amarilla was looking sad she wasn't in on the fun & action. So he realized this. He moved his hands & pulled her body closer to him. He felt her slim waist during this pull. He kissed her in the lips.

"Muy bonita," he pronounced as he rubbed his hands from her neck to her thighs. He kept kissing her. So he was lip kissing Amarilla, giving vaginal sex to Carol & having Utsukushi suck his balls. This was a great threesome for him. He did it repeatedly until her was exhausted from this. Finished their sex. Yep. Finally, they got the body towels nearby & wiped themselves clean.

With a sigh, they extricated the panties from the hanger. Surprisingly they were still clean. They stepped into the panties & pulled them up. Each women stooped & picked up the rest of their clothes.

They knelt down & dragged their blouse & jacket from the hanger & they brought with them most of their other clothes. The cups of their bras were untarnished now. Got the 3 bras, specifically the dollar, pink & black ones. Each lady breasts squished as they fastened their bra at the back. They found themselves wanting to masturbate, but were afraid of losing any more time.

They pulled on their black skirts. After some careful tugging they managed it, but the skirts were so tight from the heat they had to pull it high up around their waist before fastening it. This turned each skirt into a very short miniskirt, which looked especially sexy on them. They opened out their blouses, pulled it on, tucked it into their skirt & began to fasten the 8 buttons. Following that came their black jackets. They patted their pocket to ensure their watches were still there; it was for each of them.

They stumbled over to the door, flung it open & sank their toes into their shoes. They waddled towards the Coleman family van. Carol fished her keys out of her pocket – thankfully, they didn't fall onto the Ked Na Location floor! – opened the driver's door & climbed in. As she settled down into her seat, they shivered at the feeling of the cold AC in the Honda Odyssey. Their breasts, pussy & g-spot were still moist from Steve's great sex. She drove fast, but without too much over the speed limit. Whenever she stopped at an intersection next to another car, they say many horny men looking at their hot hair, eyes, lips, cheeks & boobs covered in their sting clothes.

They arrived at destination in Washington DC & climbed out of her car rather stickily. They made for the sting's large van at their fastest & reached front. A tall man knew they were the sting participants as he got their face images before & let them in. They each climbed in. Several sting members were in there. Who was briefing them on the sting? A woman in a skirt suit was sitting on a chair in the middle of the van. The woman was immaculately groomed, with straight blonde hair that fell to her shoulders. In Amarilla's opinion the blonde on the chair was attractive, though her face was round.

"Pleased to meet you," they remarked, stepping around the van & extending a hand, only to drop it again as they recoiled from her.

"Sorry, u didn't give us ur name."

"My name is Reese Withoutherspoon & I'm the sting director. Withoutherspoon isn't my real name as I changed it in my early 20s. I like Reese & the Legally Blond movie she was in. My birth name is Reese so I decided why not change the last name. Good thing cuz people find it interesting- my last name." She went back to the 3.