Multitasking

Story Info
Girlfriend has a hard time multitasking during a threesome.
7.2k words
4.06
15.7k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Did you know that multitasking isn't actually a thing? It's true. At least, not the way most people understand it. When you multitask, you're not actually doing two things at the same time, you're just rapidly switching back and forth between two focuses. Our brains can't split focus in half the way we assume it can.

I remember telling that to my girlfriend Lindsay once. She said it was bullshit. I wasn't surprised, because Lindsay loves multitasking whenever she can. When we first met in college, she would watch TV while doing her homework. She does the dishes while she talks to her mom. And, God help us all, she texts while she's driving. She's the kind of person so full of energy that doing one thing at a time bores her to death.

The issue has always been that you can easily tell which task she likes more by her results. After a night of homework, she could excitedly recount the plot of whatever show she was watching, but she would get a "D" on her assignment. She and her mom would laugh and laugh, but the dishes would have spots on them. Luckily, there haven't been any casualties yet, but Lindsay is the only person I know who has clipped more than one mailbox.

But I couldn't be too mad at her. I love her too much. I just looked at the goofy smile on her face as she tried to do something dumb like cook while playing a game on her phone, and my affection outweighed my annoyance every time.

Maybe I should have made a bigger deal out of it. Hindsight is 20/20.

...

I always hated the Friday night pickup games, but I had no choice but to go. They were a part of the company culture. I work closely with a small ten-person team at a newish tech startup, and if I didn't play, I would be the only one who wasn't there.

It wouldn't have been so bad if it wasn't for 'Lightning'. I hadn't heard of it before I was forced to attend the games, but it's supposedly a common basketball drill. It's competitive free throws more or less. Everyone lines up behind the free-throw line, and with two balls, the line starts shooting one by one. If the person behind you sinks a shot before you can, you're out. You keep playing until there is just one winner. We had ended up playing a round of lightning after each pickup game to cool down.

Weeks ago, my douchebag team lead, Aidan, had suggested that to make things interesting: the first man out would have to buy drinks and food for the winner when we went out afterward. I fucking hate Aidan. He's a spoiled rich kid who was only made team lead in the first place because his dad was a big investor in the company. It would have been easier to write him off if he sucked at the job, but management loved him. He had been flagged as a rising star in the company, a fact that absolutely went to his head. He was attractive, but spoiled it, in my opinion, by being overly aware of that fact, always swaggering around with a look he thought was "dreamy" and using any excuse he could find to take his shirt off.

He used to ignore me completely, but at this point, he hated me just as much as I did him. Aidan had a bad habit of pursuing women who were already taken. I think he got off on the idea that he was so irresistible that he could get women to cheat. I told you: fucking douchebag. The first time I brought Lindsay to an after-work hangout, Aidan marked her as his prey immediately. It wasn't the first time Lindsay had attracted unwanted male attention. Her infectious positive energy and instinctive friendliness were misinterpreted by a lot of guys as flirtation, and her hot little curvy body led to a lot of... wishful thinking from the men she met.

I came back from the bathroom to see Aidan making that fucking face again, leaning forward over a bar table towards my beautiful girlfriend, who was snorting and giggling at whatever he had just said. I knew exactly what game he was trying to play. I practically dragged Lindsay across the bar by her arm to escape him. She thought I was overreacting at first, but when I fully explained my concerns, she was as annoyed as I was. She answered Aidan coldly the next time he tried to speak with her, and, when he didn't get the message, gave him a ringing slap.

After that, Aidan didn't like me that much.

He had suggested the game of lightning because he knew he would tend to win and I would tend to lose. The rest of the team agreed because they are a pack of spineless ass-kissers. Aidan had suggested team basketball games in the first place because he had played in college: it was another opportunity to show off. On the other hand, while I wouldn't call myself unathletic, I was no match for the bros on my team. I didn't embarrass myself while playing in teams on the court, but I didn't stand much of a chance in head-to-head competition.

I had lost the game four weeks in a row, and Aidan had been the winner each time. He had rubbed it in each time and had made a big show of ordering the most expensive thing on the menu wherever we went after the game when he knew I would be forced to pay for it. The ass-kissers found it extremely funny.

This particular Friday was no exception. In a humiliatingly short time, I found myself sitting on the bench by the court, watching for another five minutes before the next person got out. Finally, after what seemed like forever, Aidan was once again the winner.

"Ho-lee FUCK!" He yelled, turning to me with a cruel grin on his face, "That was fucking embarrassing, Airball!" He used the nickname that he had come up with based on my performance on the court. It was catching on around the office. "It took you... what? Thirty seconds to lose this time?"

I just sat in grim silence. Aidan's taunts ended sooner if you didn't respond. It looked like there was yet another big expense in my future from paying for Aiden's order, as well as a whole evening of ridicule as we went out for dinner and drinks as a team. I seethed internally.

"Tell you what, Airball," said Aidan, spinning a basketball on his finger, "I feel bad taking your money every week. I'll make a bet with you. If you can make one free throw before I make ten, I'll buy your dinner after every game."

"Are you fucking serious, Aidan?" I said bitterly. I knew the best policy was to ignore him, but now he was pissing me off. Sure, Aidan was better than me, but he wasn't ten times better than me. This was just him showing off in his cruel, arrogant way. I got up from my seat, feeling anger bubble up inside of me. "Let's play then, asshole."

Aidan bounced the ball, hard into my stomach. "Don't you want to know what I get if I win, Airball?" He said with a cocky grin. The wind had been knocked out of me by the pass, but I grunted something with a question mark at the end.

"I get to have sex with that little slut who's dumb enough to date you."

I had found my breath again. "Don't you fucking joke about that, you asshole!" I snarled. The anger swelled up bigger inside me, and I felt like I was going to explode.

"Who's joking?" Said Aidan, spreading his arms wide. "I'm dead serious. What's the matter, Airball? You seemed so confident a second ago!"

I admit that sometimes I let my emotions cloud my judgment. I really shouldn't have let it happen this time. I nodded once, savagely, stepping up to the free-throw line. I really wanted to shove it in this guy's face.

I suspect that Aidan knew me better than I thought he did. In retrospect, it feels like a set-up. He knew that the more flustered I got, the worse I would do. My first shot fell well short of the hoop, making the watching guys scream my nickname and laugh. Aidan's first shot went cleanly through the basket. Nothing but net. This, of course, made me even more flustered. You can imagine how the rest went. I scrambled with increasing desperation, making wild, flailing, panicked shots while Aidan cleanly and quickly racked up points. As he was at nine, I made one last desperate shot. It looked like it would go in, but Aidan's ball bumped it in the air and swirled in around the rim. Ten points.

The crowd went nuts. My heart pounded in my ears and the blood drained from my face. Not because I thought Aidan was actually going to fuck Lindsay. That still seemed like a sick joke conjured from Aidan's perverted fantasies. I was just mortified from the humiliation. Aidan waved to the crowd, who were still loudly congratulating him and speculating what it would be like to fuck "that hot little piece of ass".

"You guys go on ahead," said Aidan with a lopsided grin, "Me and Greg here have to talk logistics for me and Lindsay's fuck sesh." The other guys grumbled that they wouldn't get to hear the juicy details, but climbed into their cars and drove off. I collapsed onto the courtside bench and put my head in my hands. Aidan plopped down next to me.

"Ok, Airball," he said confidently, "Let's talk about how this is going to work."

"Get fucking serious, Aidan." I spat, "You're not going to fuck my girlfriend."

Aidan was quiet for a moment, but the arrogant look of triumph never left his face. "Well, I have to say, Greg," he said in a sharp tone, "It's really bad form to agree to a bet if you have no intention of honoring your end."

"Fuck you." I said wearily, "Even if I thought I had to honor that stupid bet, which I don't, Lindsay would never agree. She would cut my balls off the second I brought it up to her."

"Greg." Said Aidan, his voice had the steely note that meant at work that he was about to lay into someone for a screwup, "Stop your self-pitying whining and listen to me. You are going to let me fuck your girlfriend. I'll tell you why."

I felt drained of anger, and Aidan's commanding energy was someone hypnotizing. I stayed silent and listened.

"Because if you do what I say," said Aidan, his grey eyes holding mine with a dominant glare, "You will be present when me and Lindsay fuck. You will be an active participant in the event. That might give you the ability to keep things within acceptable boundaries. And most importantly, if you follow my plan carefully, Lindsay will not think anything is wrong with your relationship afterward."

"How can you..."

"I'm not done." Said Aidan, cutting through my whine. "If you decide to go back on your bet, me and Lindsay will fuck anyway. You won't be there, and I will take things as far as I want to." He must have caught a horrified look on my face because he scoffed. "Don't give me that look, Airball. I'm not talking about forcing her. Your girlfriend is a much naughtier girl than you think, loverboy. I know for a fact I can talk my way into her pants. Anyway, here's the most important part: if you fight against me on this, Lindsay will come out of our hot, steamy lovemaking session with serious doubts about your relationship. I guarantee it. "

"It won't work anyway," I said with complete confidence, "There is nothing I could say that would make Lindsay want to fuck you."

Aidan laughed. "You're underestimating me for the second time tonight, Airball. I know exactly what will get your girlfriend to spread her legs. Here, one more bet. If I tell you what to say, and you say it for real, no bullshit, I bet you that it will work. If I'm wrong, then I will not only refund you all the money you've spent on me on Friday nights, but I'll recommend you for my position when they promote me next month. But if I'm right, and your slutty little girlfriend agrees to sleep with me, then no more cold feet from you. You're on board one hundred percent." He stuck out a muscular hand. "Deal?"

I weighed my options. I also didn't think he would be able to convince Lindsay to fuck him without my help, but I also didn't want him to harass her as he tried. That promotion could change my life forever. I would finally be financially secure enough to plan a wedding with Lindsay...

I reached out and grabbed his hand for a shake.

...

I heard Lindsay get out of the shower, and I quickly pressed the button to start my phone recording audio. One of Aidan's most important stipulations for our bet was that I record the conversation with my girlfriend. It was the only way that he could be sure that I had legitimately tried his strategy. I really hoped that he was wrong about this.

Lindsay bustled out of the bathroom, big tits and bouncy ass barely covered by a tiny towel, her dark wavy hair wet and stringy around her shoulders. I was glad I hadn't tried to record a video. Lindsay saw me sitting there on the bed and flashed me a smile. "Ooooh!" she said in a teasing voice, "Look who is sitting there waiting to see a naked lady! Are you trying to get a peek at my bare titties, mister?" She said, hands on her hips in mock outrage, "Cause I don't let boys see these for free!" She grasped her chest with both hands and turned away, peeking over her shoulder, then she hustled over to the bed, giggling. "They have to pay me in kisses first." And she pulled me close to her still-wet body for a steamy kiss. I was a little embarrassed that Aidan would be hearing the cutesy flirting we did around the house, but there was no way that I could tell her to cut it out without alerting her to the recording.

"I have something that I wanted to talk about, baby..." I said nervously. Lindsay, attentive girlfriend that she was, caught my worried tone immediately. She sat with me on the edge of the bed, giving me a wide-eyed, concerned gaze. Her towel rode up her legs distractingly. Maybe I shouldn't have done this after her shower. I needed to be sharp, not horny.

"Sure, Ducky. Tell me what's up." She said warmly. I winced again internally. I certainly didn't want Aidan to know about Lindsay's pet name for me. Well... as long as he didn't find out about its origins I guess it wasn't a big deal...I've never had much body hair, and the little I do have is light blond and fine, like the hair on my head. The first time we had sex, Lindsay couldn't stop laughing at the comparison of my light, fuzzy, blonde pubes with a baby duckling. I knew that she didn't intend it to be embarrassing, but she called me Ducky in public all the time. She had nicknames for all of the people in her life, and this one had stuck in her head for me. I had tried to ask her to think of a new one, but no dice. I was stuck with Ducky.

"There is something that I thought would be fun to try... in the bedroom," I said cautiously.

A wide grin broke across my girlfriend's delicate features. She looked relieved, assuming that I was just nervous about asking her for a sexual favor. "Woooow, Mr. Vanilla Sex wants to try some sprinkles!" She crowed, bouncing up and down with excitement, almost dislodging her towel as her breasts jiggled. "Well, your wish is my command, Ducky. I'm always telling you that I want to do more kinky stuff with you." It was true, she had said that before. Which made me dread that this plan might work better than I had assumed.

"I want to try a threesome," I said bluntly.

Lindsay raised an eyebrow. "You want to bring another girl into the bedroom?" She asked, with a slightly confused, but not one hundred percent displeased look on her face. "Well... I don't know... maybe, Ducky. I bet Kaitlyn would do it."

My dick twitched slightly at the mention of Lindsay's friend Kaitlyn, a tall, leggy redhead. Could I have requested a threesome at any time? "Ummm, no." I said, sweating slightly about the fact that she hadn't instantly rejected the idea of a threesome. Maybe this next part would turn her off. "I was more thinking of inviting another guy."

Now both of Lindsay's eyebrows were raised. "Really, Ducky?" She said, confused. She leaned in and whispered, "Do you want to experiment with cocks, baby?" Oh God, more things for Aidan to snicker about when he heard this. The very fact that Lindsay had instantly suspected that was humiliating. "Jesus!" I said, my voice cracking a little, "No babe. Of course not. I just wanted..."

Comprehension dawned on Lindsay's face. I waited with apprehension to hear what revelation she had come to. "Ohhhh, I see you naughty boy," she said with a giggle, "You want to see your pretty little girlfriend act a little slutty. Get fucked by two dicks at once. The old Eiffel Tower. " She waggled her eyebrows, and I had the distressing realization that her joking manner meant that it wasn't an immediate no.

She sat for a second, staring into space, deep in thought. Finally, she looked back up with a wicked little smile. "Kinky! I like it! I'm glad you are finally comfortable with bringing your fetishes to me, Ducky. You know you have the only cock that I need... But I've got to admit, being down on my knees in front of two big strong boys, both ready to use my little holes with their hard cocks... I'll allow it, Ducky. I'll allow it." Shit. This wasn't going how I thought it would at all. Lindsay thought that by supporting me in this, she was being a kind and caring girlfriend. Luckily there was one more ace up my sleeve...

"Did you have a particular guy in mind?" Asked Lindsay with forced casualness, her focused gaze telling me that she cared about the answer. Here it was. This had to be the dealbreaker.

"I was thinking Aidan. From work."

Lindsay stared at me for a second silently. "Fucking What?!?" She said, her face disgusted. "Are you kidding me?"

I shook my head. Internally I rejoiced. Almost there. It was almost a no.

"First you throw a big fit about me even talking to the guy," Said Lindsay, her brows furrowed, "Then you tell me he's a womanizing sleazeball, and now suddenly you want his help to double-team me? I don't get it, Greg." She said flatly, giving me an unimpressed look. "Help me understand."

She was so close to refusing. Just one more hurdle. Aidan had told me this would probably happen. The last thing I had to do was give Lindsay the explanation he had supplied me.

"When I saw him flirting with you, it made me really, really jealous," I said, beginning the script Aidan had insisted on. Lindsay didn't look impressed. So far, so good. "And I couldn't stop thinking about it afterward. What he wanted to do to you. And when I thought about it more and more, it made me..." I couldn't say it. Unfortunately, I could see a twinkle growing in my loving girlfriend's eyes, and she supplied the last word of the script for me.

"Horny!" She said, a smile growing on her lips. She scooted towards me on the bed. "Oh my God, Ducky! That's even more kinky! You want to have a threesome with the pushy jerk who wants to steal your woman. It sounds thrilling! Don't be embarrassed, lots of guys have fantasies about that sort of stuff. That's all it is, dirty fantasies."

She took my head in her hands and kissed my forehead. "If it is going to help you live out this little wet dream of yours, I'll do all the nasty sex stuff with your boss that you want. But it will be your job to make sure he doesn't get the wrong idea. I'm your lady, Ducky. A little dirty sex game won't change that. I'm in! Find out what day works best for your asshole boss, and let's do this."

...

It's ok. It's all going to be fine. That's what I told myself over and over again on the day of the threesome. I would be there, and me and Lindsay had great sexual chemistry. Probably we would just get wrapped up in each other and Aidan would be there as an annoying third wheel, stroking his cock in the corner. Embarrassing, but not earth-shattering. Afterwards, I could just tell Lindsay that it wasn't what I had wanted and we could swiftly move past it.

Lindsay spent the day making sure our apartment was in order and getting ready for Aidan to come over. She had told me, no doubt assuming it would get me horny for my anticipated threesome, that she had purchased new lingerie specifically for tonight, and that I wasn't allowed to peek at it before the reveal. I knew in my brain that I would be involved in every step of the evening, but as I saw her carefully style her wavy dark hair, apply special-occasions makeup, and leave the bedroom wearing a stunning red mini-dress, my heart couldn't help but see it as her making herself beautiful for the enjoyment of another man.

12