Mum and Daughter Ch. 02

Story Info
Daughter is interested in Mums Lover.
6.1k words
4.76
17.4k
27

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,543 Followers

This is a complex story of a young man meeting a cuckold husband and wife and daughter on holiday. The young man fucks the wife, the wife tells her husband then lets him eat and licks clean her dripping pussy.

This chapter brings in the daughter who has had incestuous stimulation from her father, her father never penetrated her as he has serious problems with an erection. If you are not into Father-daughter incest now's the time to go.

This is a fast-moving story, following on from Chapter 1.

The next morning my phone beeped, I was still half asleep, it wasn't the alarm as it was only ten to seven, it was a message from Tina which read, "Darling thank you for a wonderful night, my pussy is still tingling. Oskar was reading a book when I got to the room and asked if I'd been fucked, I told him well and truly fucked. I let him eat my pussy which he did well but not as good as you, I must train him to nibble my cunt flaps like you did last night. The good news is I'll stay all night with you tonight, well until about six. Let's meet at eight for breakfast, Eva has been in twice in two different outfits asking what she looks best in? I think she's very interested in you, flirt and give her compliments, it will be interesting to see how she reacts, I send you a big kiss as I can't give you one when I see you, love Tina xx."

Just as I got out of bed with a smile on my face, my alarm went off, I showered and dressed and headed to reception to change my tee time. It was an English Pro she spoke to before handing me the phone, I told him I had two lady friends that wanted to try golf; he said his name was Ben and to come into the Pro Shop and he'd give me some ladies clubs to try. Before leaving reception, I asked for another key for my room, which they gave me.

I then put my golf equipment into the car, they had parked it just beside the front door of the hotel. It was five to eight when I went into the breakfast room, Eva was sitting at a table for four, she had a top and slacks on, the top was tight fitting and made her tits look amazing, I went to the table and said, "Good morning Eva, you look the part, did you get your reports done?"

She stood up and gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek, her tits felt great, she said, "I'm so looking forward to this, my father was never interested in sports, I've never had the opportunity, what will happen today? I got everything done, thanks for asking."

I told her I'd spoken to a pro and he would lend me some ladies' clubs and we'd go to the range where I would show Eva and her mum the basics. Eva asked, "How much will this cost?"

I told her only the range fee and the practice balls that I'd look after, Eva gave me a lovely smile and said, "I'll have to think of a nice present for you."

I replied, "I love surprises!"

I was sure she was pushing her tits out when she said, "I do, too."

Oskar and Tina came into the breakfast room, Tina led the way, she looked gorgeous in tight-fitting top and slacks, Tina's tits looked amazing. I stood up and she hugged me and a kiss on the lips, her tits felt wonderful too, I then shook Oskar's hand and wished him a good morning. It was a continental buffet breakfast, we all went to the buffet tables.

The breakfast was excellent; the coffee was excellent, both Eva and Tina were flirting subtly with their eyes, Oscar had a calculating look on his face, apart from saying good morning, he contributed nothing to the conversation. After breakfast, Eva took her father to a lounge where he could read a newspaper, there was always a member of staff in this room.

Tina and I were standing in reception, Tina said, "You do not know what I want to do to you today, I love how you make me feel, Oskar was giving you a good look this morning, he told me he was looking forward to tomorrow morning."

I smiled and slipped the spare key for my bedroom into her hand, Tina quickly put it into her handbag, Eva arrived smiling and said, "I've arranged lunch for dad, my first call is at two, so we can lunch at the golf club but Jack, the lunch is on me."

We got into the car, Eva in the back, Tina in the front, as we came out of the hotel driveway Tina said, "Jack, there's an Apothecary five hundred meters on the right-hand side, could you stop as I need a couple of things?"

I stopped and Tina went into the shop, there was no rush now as the tee time had been cancelled, Eva said, "This is a gorgeous car, it just glides along but you can feel the power, I have a Golf Cabriolet which is great for the city, what do you drive Jack?"

"I have a Mercedes too but this car impresses me, it's an AMG, it's quick, I may treat myself to one when I get home."

"You should, life flies past, mum drives a Mercedes Sports, she loves it, dad has a Mercedes Limo from the government. Mum likes you a lot, she's glowing this morning, I can't remember the last time she looked so happy, her marriage is not good, you have a lot of class and style but please don't do anything to hurt her as she's at a vulnerable age."

I turned around and looked at her in the eye, I said, "Eva, I find your mum so refreshing, I'll never hurt her deliberately, I feel comfortable being around her, I also feel comfortable being around you. When did things go wrong with your mum and dad?"

Eva was intelligent, she had such an understanding look on her face, she looked me in the eye and said, "Jack, I feel I can trust you; things really went south when I started at university, dad is very overwhelming, within a month of me starting university, he had his own bedroom and study in the house, fuck, mum's coming back, don't say a word, let's try to chat privately later."

Tina came into the car, she was happy, she said, "Thanks for doing that for me, you are first-class chauffeur and I love the car, let's go golfing."

As I drove to the golf club I couldn't get Eva out of my head, had she and her father had sex? I tried to recall what dates Tina had told me, their last fuck was on Eva's birthday then Tina had allowed him to go down on her. I had the feeling that Oskar had been doing naughty things with Eva, I would have to be careful or this could fuck up her life.

We arrived at the golf course, I changed into my golfing shoes then went with Eva and Tina to the Pro Shop, Ben was a likeable Yorkshire man, he looked at my golf bag and said, "You are a golfer, your clubs are handmade, what's your handicap?"

"Ben, I'm scratch, I'd like to show the girls the basics in golf, maybe the next time they're here they'll come to you for a lesson."

Ben had two small bags with a half set of ladies' clubs in each. He said there was no charge for them and I'd get balls at the range. Eva and Tina both bought a pair of golf shoes and gloves. Ben told us he'd pop over later to see how they were doing. Tina paid for the shoes and left a substantial tip.

The next two hours were amazing, they both absorbed every word I said, they had the grip perfected within twenty minutes; I showed them stance, posture and balance, I had to spread both their legs to a broader and more stable stance, my thumb glanced both of their pant covered vulvas and both responded when this happened, Eva's response was more pronounced.

I then hit several balls with a seven iron, Eva videoed it on an app in my smartphone and I made sure to emphasise the correct take away. Eva wanted me to message these videos, as she had learned so much from them. I gave them both a seven iron and asked them to hit shots, unbelievably they both hit their first ten shots without a miss and all their shots were getting airborne. I videoed both their swings, both were making the biggest mistake in golf, they were hitting the ball with their arms; they weren't swinging. I showed them the videos and explained what they were doing wrong.

Both their hip turns were forty-five degrees, I could understand that with Tina, she was an acrobat with her hips. I told them their backswing was good, but they started their downswing with their hands, which was bad. I made a swing and explained it to them, I then said, "When you get to the top of your backswing start your downswing by putting ninety-five percent of your weight onto your left foot, imagine you're hitting the ball with your tits, when you do your hands will follow your tits and you'll hit the ball so much better."

Eva said, "Mum's tits are bigger than mine!"

I laughed and said, "There's not much in it, hit some balls with your only thought at the top of your backswing, think I want to hit the ball with my tits now."

They both tried it, the results were incredible, Tina said, "I don't believe I'm doing this, I'm hitting the ball straight and I'm hitting it over one hundred and twenty meters, Jack you are wonderful, can we come again tomorrow?"

I said of course, for the next forty-five minutes we all hit balls, I didn't realise it but Ben was watching us, he came over and said, "That's amazing, is this your first day at a golf course?"

Both Eva and Tina said yes, then Ben said, "Keep this swing and you'll be single figure handicaps in no time at all, Jack, both the ladies' swings are identical to yours."

I asked if we could come again tomorrow and could we have the ladies' clubs again? There was no problem, before we went for lunch, Eva and Tina headed into the Pro Shop and bought several outfits, I went with them; I sat on a chair, if I liked it, I nodded and winked, they would buy it, if I did nothing, they didn't buy it.

We then went for lunch, which was good, Eva said, "Thanks so much for the time you spent with mum and I today, I can't believe the progress we have both made, when Ben said our swings were good, I was going to say, imagine you are hitting the ball with your tits, I understand the logic in that but I'll keep it our secret. I am looking forward to tomorrow, I've several conference calls in the afternoon and have them all week until Friday, Saturday and Sunday I should be I'm free. I also have a report to prepare tonight but I'll try to prepare as much as I can this afternoon. Jack, will you teach me to be a good golfer? Ben is a pro and you've impressed him with what you have done today."

I looked at Eva and Tina and said, "Both my girls can be good golfers, I'll teach you the basics but don't buy clubs you get in a box, in Kent there's an excellent club fitter and club maker, he made my clubs, can you both visit me in Kent?"

Tina replied, "We trust you Jack, we must consider Oskar, I'm sure we can find a place for him when we visit you or we visit you separately and each of us looks after Oskar, that could work as well?"

Eva said nothing, I felt this troubled her and wondered why? I wasn't worried but just wondered what was going through her mind, I thought she may tell me if we danced tonight; I also wondered what Eva and Tina would wear now that both were interested in me, Tina enjoyed what I was giving her, Eva didn't yet know the pleasure I could give her.

I reassured both of them and said, "It would be better if you both learn together, you can learn and help each other, today you have both displayed you can hit golf shots, tomorrow I'll show you pitching and chipping shots then teach you how to putt. I'm sure by the end of the week we will be able to play nine holes, we'll do that as early as we can in the morning when the course is quiet."

They both smiled, Eva said, "I've enjoyed this morning so much, I feel I want to get into golf, I can get exercise, fresh air and something to take my mind off my work, I will come to Kent to buy my clubs, I want them fitted. Mum and I know only too about getting well fitted garments, we both have problems with bras and require enormous cups, if we buy one out of a shop, it can be so uncomfortable if the cup doesn't fit, you must make sure your tits are comfortable then you hit the ball better."

We all laughed, Tina said, "I want to come with you Eva, I want my clubs fitted for me too, we'd better get back, when is your first conference call this afternoon? Have you got your appointment with the hairdresser? Mine is tomorrow afternoon at three, so no swimming or sauna tomorrow afternoon, but I'll look beautiful for you all."

Eva replied, "I can be available every morning, I'll try to delegate some calls but there are some I must take, I have Thursday afternoon at five mum, I think I'll have my hair highlighted."

We got back to the hotel, Eva and Tina both gave me a hug and a kiss, then went to get Oskar, I went to my room to read my online newspapers. My phone beeped, I had a message from Tina, it read, "Darling, I loved this morning, I want to learn to play and so does Eva, we got Oskar, he was good and had a nice lunch. I am in the bathroom undressing, I will wear the hotel bathrobe to go to the sauna, I'll be naked underneath so if you want a nice feel then do it, I'll drop the lube off in your room in five minutes but we can't be seen going to the sauna together, I'm falling in love with you, Tina xx"

Tina let herself into my bedroom, we kissed lovingly for a couple of minutes then Tina said, "We got back to our room, Eva needed to get some papers, Oskar asked me if he could watch you fucking me? I couldn't believe it when he said it, Eva came back into the room so I didn't reply, he's a cuckold husband, if I have you I don't give a fuck for him, I think he should pay for a carer to look after him, I will leave the lube in the bedside cabinet, darling, come into the bathroom with me and strip naked."

I did this and went into the bathroom, Tina brought a battery trimmer out of her bag and asked me to stand over the WC, she said, "Trust me with this one darling, I'm going to trim your pubic hair away from your cock and balls then when we're in the sauna I'll shave you with a safety razor then you'll be so smooth and sensitive down there, I'm going to blow you today."

Tina was so professional with the trimmer, I felt nothing and she had such a gentle touch which impressed me as all my pubic hair was in the toilet bowl, not a single hair anywhere else, she flushed the toilet and we went back into the bedroom.

Tina gave me a kiss and said, "Come to the sauna in a couple of minutes, I want you now, but I want to finish shaving you first."

We kissed again, Tina left the lube in the bedside cabinet then left for the sauna with a big smile on her face. I took one bathrobe and put it on, thinking about Oskar asking if he could watch us fuck, I'll let Tina decide and left for the sauna.

The sauna was amazing, we were the only two there, Tina got a disposable cup and half filled it with water, we both went into the sauna, Tina put water on the coals, the heat, it felt wonderful. Tina said, "I've never kissed in a sauna, you must sweat before I can shave you, I am going to wear a special dress for you tonight, Oskar has never seen it, he gets aroused when I wear sexy clothes, I just want to get you aroused now."

Tina splashed more water on the coals, I was sweating now, so was Tina, she skilfully shaved me, it didn't take long; I loved how she held my balls as she shaved them, when she finished everything felt so much more sensitive, there was some pre-cum on my piss slit, a flick of her tongue and it was gone.

We were sitting on a corner seat, my back was against one wall, Tina's was against the other, her legs were spread, her cunt looked so inviting, her cunt lips were moist, as I slid two fingers inside her, stretching her pink flaps, they looked gorgeous. Tina had two-thirds of my cock in her mouth, I said, "Tina, your cunt is a treasure, just looking at it stiffens my cock, are you comfortable doing this here?"

She came off me and said, "I'm scared in case someone comes in, let's shower and go back to your bedroom, we can both relax there so much better, it's your cunt now, apart from when Oskar licks me out, it's all yours now, darling."

We showered and went back to the bedroom for an amazing afternoon, Tina went down on me, she could deep throat me, she had a magic mouth and tongue, my cock was rock hard, I said, "I want to cum inside you, shall we try doggy style with you on all fours on top of the bed?"

"Yes please darling, I want to feel you deep inside me."

Tina was so skilful getting into position, she loved it when I went inside her and started to ride her. There was a wall mirror that showed her massive melons wobbling beautifully, my thumb was fondling her hard clit, her pussy was wet and it felt so tight and warm, after a couple of minutes she twitched a little, she had her first orgasm.

Three hours later, we lay holding each other of top of the bed, Tina had four orgasms in total, her last was so powerful, we had both climaxed within seconds of each other. As we cuddled and kissed Tina said, "I love when you spurt on my cervix, it's a wonderful sensation, Jack my whole pussy is tingling, this is getting better and better. Hold me close when we dance tonight, he'll be watching, he'll know when he sees me holding you that I care about you."

"Does Oskar still dance?"

"No, his balance is gone, mentally he's so alert, have you not noticed Eva and I when we walk with him support his arm, he needs a walking stick if we're not there. I'm going to use his watching request as a bargaining tool for when you come to Brussels, I want you in my bed every night. Jack, I'm so happy we met, I'd better go now and let him lick me out as a little surprise for him, I'm looking forward to tonight."

I went into the cocktail bar just before seven-thirty; I sat at the table where they had sat last night and checked the wine list; they had a Premier Cru Champagne, which I ordered and asked for four glasses. They arrived a couple of minutes later, both Eva and Tina looked gorgeous, the dresses they were wearing oozed sex, both were showing a lot of tit in the nicest possible way, they both smiled when they saw me, Eva was walking with and supporting her father, when Oskar was seated, they both kissed and hugged me, their kisses were on my lips.

We were all impressed with the Champagne, Oskar enjoyed it too and said so, he was looking a lot at Eva; she looked stunning, her tits jiggled beautifully when she moved. Oskar ordered the second bottle, when it was served he raised his glass and said, "To my little Princess, how she's grown up and turned into a beautiful lady."

We ordered our meals; I ordered the next bottle as they led us into the restaurant.

I had Eva on my left and Tina on my right with Oskar sitting opposite me, Tina and Eva were talking about the golf and how much they enjoyed it, from the way they spoke, you knew it was genuine enjoyment. Eva thanked me for the videos I'd sent her, she told me from what I'd taught her and what she saw she had learned so much, Oskar couldn't keep his eyes off Eva's tits as she spoke. We finished the meal and were now on our fourth bottle, Eva had ordered the fourth.

The music started, the organist and singer were excellent, we didn't dance for the three songs in the set, then on the next set Tina asked me to dance, she held me so close as we danced, I whispered, "You look gorgeous darling, that was a lovely afternoon, that dress looks so good on you, did you say anything to Oskar?"

"I sat on a chair with my legs spread and told him to get on his knees and lick me clean, I haven't seen him move so fast for a long time. Later on, once I was dressed, Eva saw me and went back to her room and changed, she looks gorgeous, it's unusual for her to dress like that, I'm looking forward to tonight, I'll have to leave by six, but I want you before I go, I need to be back then as Eva comes to our room early."

I pulled her close to me and whispered, "You both look gorgeous, have you noticed how Oskar is looking at Eva? It surprised me with his toast, you don't call your twenty-seven-year-old daughter your little princess? Are they very close?"

Jack1107
Jack1107
3,543 Followers
12