Mum and Her Voluptous Sister Ch. 02

Story Info
Jack Mum and Aunt have Threesome.
4.8k words
4.57
42.9k
56
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,545 Followers

Hi, I've disabled comments. This is meant to be fun, and the shitty comments and trolling are tedious. I hope that you enjoy it.

After breakfast, they left the hotel; Jack couldn't believe that he had given mum seven orgasms. There may have been more, but he was aware of seven of them. It was a fantastic night and morning of sex and lovemaking. They were now so relaxed and comfortable with each other.

They had showered together. The way they had washed, lathered and touched each other in the shower was affectionate. They were both so attentive to each other.

As they dressed, mum said, "I'm going to wear a skirt for the drive. It's quite short. I won't be wearing any panties so that you can give my pussy a little feel if you want. Jack, I'm so looking forward to our holiday."

It was a lovely morning; the sun was shining; Jack didn't put the roof down. It was just after eight when they left; mum phoned Aunt Jo's mobile, no answer, her practice opened at eight, she must have been working.

The roads were busy, but Jack was making good progress. Just after ten mum's mobile rang, it was Aunt Jo, as mum was taking her mobile out of her handbag, mum spread her legs a little, her skirt slipped up her thighs.

Jack put his hand onto mum's vulva; mum spread her legs wider then said, "Hi Jo, thanks for calling back; I think that we should arrive just after one. Where will the key be?"

"That's good. I've left it under the mat at the front door. I've left the alarm off so that you will have no problems with that. The fridge is full so eat what you want. My last appointment today is at four. It's just a check-up, so I'll be home around four-twenty. I'm not working next week as the practice is closed so we can spend a bit of time together. There's a new boutique opened up in town; it's owned by one of my patients. She has some exciting outfits and lingerie. We will give her a visit. I have got the Lamb for dinner tonight; it will do tomorrow too, I'm sure. So make yourself at home, and I'll see you after four."

"Thanks Jo, I wanted you to know that Jack and I will only need the king-size bed. I hope that's ok with you?"

"Hey, come on, you're both adults. If it's good for you, then I'm happy for you. My young stud is now doing a Masters degree at a University two hundred miles away. I was travelling to him at weekends, but I found out that he was seeing someone else, which wasn't in our agreement, so I have to relieve myself until I find a replacement. So I have got to go. My next patient is waiting. See you after four."

Mum had her phone on the speaker; Jack had heard the whole conversation as he fingered mum's now very wet pussy. Mum said, "We won't have a problem with Jo, I knew that there wouldn't be a problem, Jo is very open-minded, Jack, I love what you're doing to my pussy, you finger fuck me with three fingers, and I'll work my clit, you make me so horny. We have a nice fuck when we get to Jo's as if we're there at one; we have over three hours until she gets home."

Mum reclined her seat, making it more comfortable for Jack to finger fuck her as his fingers started to work on her big hard clit. Mum also wasn't wearing a bra; her massive jugs were jiggling beautifully. Jack set the speed control onto seventy miles per hour; he was in the middle lane. All he needed to do now was finger fuck mum and steer the car. Mum was moaning loudly as she worked her clit.

Five minutes later, mum had an incredible body-shaking orgasm. It took her over a minute to compose herself afterwards. She then said as she stroked the bulge of Jack's cock in his trousers, "Jack, I love doing this with you. I've made your cock hard. That's come naturally just from the chemistry that we have between us. My orgasms get better and better. I'm so happy that we're doing this together. Would you like me to give you a nice blow job as you drive? I will only do it if you're comfortable driving as I do it? You only have to concentrate on steering the car, and I'll give you a lot of pleasure."

"I'd love it, mum, I make you wet, and you make me hard. Can you manage to get my cock out, or do you want me to help you?"

Mum smiled then started to undo the belt of Jack's chinos. She had Jack's zip opened, then he raised his butt off the seat, with one flowing motion, mum had chinos and boxers around his ankles, Jack's massive stiff cock looked so impressive, the veins on the underside were pulsating as the blood was being pumped through his massive cock.

"Jack, you have a monster of a cock, but it looks so beautiful as it's beautifully proportioned. It may take me a couple of minutes to get my throat adjusted to take your full length, your cock is massive, but I want to deep throat you and give you the maximum pleasure. So I want to take my time with this beauty."

Mum then took the bulbous head of Jack's cock into her mouth; Jack could feel her tongue all around the head of his cock as mum massaged his heavy balls with her fingertips.

Jack's married girlfriend had given him great head, but she was nowhere as skilful as mum. Jack couldn't believe that his mum had a fantastic talent for sucking cock. Jack's cock was twitching as she worked around the pink head of his massive stiff cock.

Mum was now licking the full length of Jack's cock on every side. It was giving Jack beautiful sensations. Then mum had the head of his cock plus around two inches when her head started to bob. Mum was now sucking him harder; she was using her tongue more; with each bob, she took more of his massive cock into her mouth.

Then Jack felt the soft walls of mum's throat as the bulbous head of his cock hit the walls of her throat.

Jack was purring with pleasure when mum felt some of Jack's precum on her throat. She was sucking him so hard now but still bobbing up and down, taking his cock deeper into her throat. Then Jack felt mum's lips tightly wrapped around the base of his cock; mum was now deep throating her son.

Then Jack cried out, "Mum. I'm going to cum, don't stop; this is wonderful."

Mum's head just kept on bobbing; Jack's first spurt was huge. It hit deep down in mum's throat, as did the second spurt. The third, fourth and fifth spurt mum held in her mouth. Mum thought Jack had finished as she came off his cock she put her tongue out to show a massive blob of Jack's creamy spunk on her tongue. That's when Jack's sixth spurt hit her on the chin.

Mum had never expected the sixth spurt. She swallowed all the cum in her mouth then used her fingers to collect the sixth spurt from her chin and neck. Then, as she was cleaning herself up, Jack said, "Mum, I loved that. You're very good at giving blow jobs. I want to do naughty things with you when we get to Aunt Jo's. Would you like me to suck your big clit until you cum? Then you can cum in my mouth?"

Mum had cleaned all of Jack's spunk away from her chin and neck, then mum said, "I would love you to do that for me, Jack, you're father never did that to me, giving oral wasn't his thing, but he loved it when I sucked his cock. You concentrate on the driving as I'm now going to lick your magnificent cock clean. I love you, Jack. I'm so happy that we're doing this."

Then mum very carefully licked Jack's cock clean, she squeezed his piss slit open, and her tongue licked all the cum that was there away. Jack's cock was half hard now. Mum was tempted to do him again, but she also wanted Jack to suck her clit and make her cum, then give her a good fucking when they got to Jo's.

Mum was surprised at how much stamina she had; last night and this morning had been fantastic, then the thrill of sucking Jack off as he drove; mum had sucked cock in a car when she was younger but had never sucked anyone off when they had been driving. So she had enjoyed doing it with Jack.

They were making good time; Jack had pulled his chinos and boxers back up, mum had buckled his belt and zipped his trousers up. They then got on a new section of dual carriageway. When they came off this road, they were two miles from Jo's house, and it was ten minutes to twelve.

They arrived at Jo's house just before twelve. The key was under the mat. Jack carried the suitcases to the bedroom that they would use. Then unloaded all the wine. Jo had a large Fridge/Freezer two-door unit with an ice machine and chilled water. He found an ice cooler and filled it with iced water and ice cubes, then put a bottle of Chablis into it to chill it quickly.

He then put some Champagne and Chablis into the fridge to chill. Mum was looking in the refrigerator for something to eat. She ended up cooking two cheese and tomato omelettes. The wine chilled quickly; Jack opened it and poured two glasses; as mum was cooking the lunch, they toasted each other, then mum continued cooking.

Jack stood behind her and cupped her massive tits; he squeezed and played with them. Mum purred with pleasure; mum was now lusting for him. Jack then put his hand down; he pulled her short skirt up, she was still pantyless.

He spread her pussy lips open with two fingers and then slid the two fingers up her dripping pussy; Jack whispered into mum's ear, "After lunch, we will go upstairs, and I'll eat mummy's cunt for my dessert?"

"I would love that, Jack; we can have three hours upstairs until Jo comes home, we had better shower before she comes home, or she'll smell the sex from us. But, oh my god, Jack, I want your cock inside me later. You'll make me very wet when you suck mummy's clit then your big cock will slide up me easily."

They gobbled their lunch. Mum cleared the dishes then they went upstairs. They were both naked very quickly. Mum lay on top of the bed with her legs spread. They tongue kissed with Jack playing with mum's tits and mum stroking Jack's stiff cock.

Jack then went down on mum, his mouth inches from her very wet pussy. Jack's tongue was all around mum's pussy, teasing her thighs with his fingers. His tongue made no contact with mum's clit, but he was still teasing her pussy with his tongue.

Mum raised her hips and pushed against his mouth, trying to get his tongue on her clit but to no avail. Jack was ignoring her big hard clit.

Then mum gasped as Jack took her huge clit into her mouth and started sucking it. His tongue was teasing mum's clit as he sucked it; he was finger fucking her with four fingers, mum was tightening her cunt muscles around his intruding fingers.

Then Jack brought his fingers out, shaped his fingers into a cone shape then started to fist mum as he sucked her clit. Mum loved it, her pussy was stretched, and her clit was being sucked; she couldn't believe the sensations this was giving her.

Jack sensed that mum was close. He kept sucking her clit but pulled his fist out of her very wet pussy. He then, using mum's cunt juice as lube, slid his middle finger up mum's tight ass; mum gasped then cried out, "Jack, that's awesome, give me another finger, I'm going to cum."

Jack gave her his index finger and middle finger; he then was ass fucking her with two fingers as mum flooded his mouth with her creamy spunk. It was sweet and delicious; there was lots of it.

Mum just kept cuming; Jack had to swallow some but keep a lot in his mouth. Jack was now finger fucking mum's tight ass with three fingers; her ass was well lubed now. Jack then brought his tongue out of his mouth. It was covered in a giant blob of cum.

Jack then cum kissed mum, whose tongue was busily transferring her from Jack's mouth back into her mouth. They cum kissed lovingly for several minutes. Then mum said, "That was so special for me, Jack, your the first man that has ever given me oral, and I came in my baby's mouth then you cum kissed me, that proves to me that you love me, I love you too."

They kissed again; their mouths were cum free now, then Jack said, "Mum, I know that you love it when I go deep inside you, I would love it I did it doggy style with you, then I can go so much deeper inside you, would you like that mum?"

"I would love that Jack, I also loved it when you finger fucked my ass. When I was at college, I had a boyfriend who ass fucked me; I enjoyed it so much, then I met your dad, and not being into giving oral, he wasn't into giving me anal. So I would love it if you gave me anal to see if I still enjoy it?"

"Mum, I'd love to do that with you. I will go very slowly with you; if you have any pain or discomfort, then let me know at once. I only want to give you pleasure, no pain. My married girlfriend loved it when I ass fucked her, and I could give her vaginal orgasms when I ass fucked her, mum. We can do so much together."

Jack then got mum to get on all fours on the bed; her beautiful butt was at the bottom of the bed; Jack went behind her, his massive stiff cock was level with mum's butt. Jack then ran the bulbous head of his cock up and down mum's long sex slit; he teased her clit with the head of his cock.

He then pushed, his cock slid up mum's dripping pussy; she had taken his full length. Jack then went in and out of her five times; as he pulled out, he said, "Mum, your as is lubed now my cock is lubed, any discomfort then let me know, I will slide it up your ass slowly and gently."

Jack then placed the bulbous head of his stiff cock on mum's lubed ass hole. He then pushed gently, half of his cock slid up mum's tight ass hole. Mum said, "It feels good, Jack, no pain whatsoever. Give me some more; I can take it."

Jack pulled back slightly, then pushed again with a little more pressure. He looked down; there was about an inch left of his cock outside mum's ass.

He gave another push; he then saw and felt the base of his cock hitting mum's ass; he had his entire length up mum's ass. Mum gasped then said, "Jack, that feels fantastic; the head of your cock is hitting my G-spot; all is good, you can ass fuck me now, you are bringing back old memories for me."

Jack soon had a powerful rhythm going. Mum's massive tits were swaying beautifully. His heavy balls were slapping against the bottom of mum's long sex slit. Jack then put his hand on mum's sex slit. His thumb and index finger found mum's hard clit. He started fingering it.

That was all mum needed, she cried out, "Jack, I'm fucking cuming, that's amazing, you're ass fucking me and making my pussy cum, don't stop, keep going, I love it."

Jack did keep going. He kept pounding mum's ass. Finally, ten minutes later, mum had her third vaginal orgasm. The third one was the most powerful. She was having a body-shaking orgasm.

Jack let her calm down, then pulled his cock out of her ass and slid it up mum's dripping pussy. Mum was purring with pleasure, her pussy stretched, and Jack was going deeper than he had ever been before with her. Mum was angling her hips so that she could take his monster cock deeper.

Mum was getting noisier and louder, she was well fucked, and she loved it. Finally, she cried out, "Jack, you're giving me the fuck of my life, you're going so deep, you're hitting my cervix with the head of your magnificent cock. Keep going, baby, give mummy a good fucking. She needs it."

"Mum, you are giving me a great ride. Grip my cock tighter as I ride you. I love it when you do that. I love to make you cum, mum."

For the next thirty minutes, mum was giving a running commentary on how good the monster of his cock was fucking her and how much she was enjoying it.

Jack and mum were unaware that Jo's four o'clock appointment had been cancelled; Jo had left her practice just before three. She had come home. She was happy to see mum's car in the driveway.

She came inside; nobody was in the lounge or kitchen. She had gone upstairs; then she heard mum crying out how much she enjoyed being fucked by her son. This aroused Jo; she soon had slid her hand inside the waistband of her leggings, her pussy was getting wet.

Jo started finger fucking her pussy with two fingers as she worked her clit with her thumb. Jo was so horny listening to Jill, her sister, being fucked; Jo came twice, then she heard Jill having a massive orgasm with Jack cuming too within seconds of Jill.

Jo went into her bedroom; she used the bidet in her en suite bathroom. She changed her panties and leggings. Both were soaking. She heard Jill and Jack showering in their bathroom.

She heard them coming out of the bathroom; then she called out from the bottom of the staircase leading to the attic, "Hi Jill, I'm home early. Come and join me for a glass of wine when you're ready. I am so happy that you have arrived safely."

Mum shouted back, "We will be down in a couple of minutes; we have Champagne chilling in the fridge. So we'll have that when we come down."

Jack and mum went downstairs; mum wasn't wearing a bra; her top showed her hard nipples to perfection. Jack was wearing a polo and chinos, mum's leggings were extra tight-fitting, and she showed her Camel's Toe beautifully.

Mum was first into the kitchen; she gave Aunt Jo a big hug, they were glad to see each other, then Aunt Jo said, "Jill, you're glowing, you look fantastic, it's great to see you. I see that you're bra-less, they look wonderful they're not sagging at all, luckily I'm the same, both our tits are fighting back against old age. Are you braless all the time?"

"No, only in the house with Jack; he likes to see them jiggle. So don't worry, if we go out, I'll wear a bra, but I will be showing a lot of cleavage."

Then Aunt Jo hugged Jack, her tits looked massive, Jack felt the weight of them on his chest, he was sure that they were bigger than mum's, but there wasn't much in it. Aunt Jo said, "Jack, you're looking wonderful too, you have certainly have filled out beautifully, Jill, your son is a very handsome young man, I can't believe the difference in him, you have brought too much wine and Champagne, you didn't need to do that, let's crack open a bottle."

Jack opened and poured the Champagne for them. They sat in the kitchen, mum and Aunt Jo were generally chatting, Jack was sure Aunt Jo was eyeing him up, she was flirting with her eyes, she was also seductively running her tongue around her lips, Jack could feel his cock stiffen. Then mum said, "Are you dating anyone yet Jo, have you found your dream man yet?"

"Sadly, I haven't, Jill; I'm no longer online, that's not for me. I have got an enormous number of cock pictures but nothing else to show for the time I spent there. If only I could meet someone like Jack, then I'd be in heaven."

Jack laughed, then said, "Aunt Jo, you live too far away; I like things to be spontaneous. You're a beautiful woman; you shouldn't have a problem finding a man? Online can be a nightmare; even people of my age are finding it shit."

"Jack, please call me Jo; Aunt Jo makes me feel old. I find a lack of honesty there, Jack, a lot of people living in a small world of their own. I enjoy going for walks, being in nature, just relaxing and being myself. Online you must watch every word that you write. Hopefully, something will turn up for me soon. This Champagne is lovely; I need to have a quick shower. I overslept this morning and didn't shower. I will shower and change; then I'll get Lamb ready. I cut a little off to taste it. It melts in the mouth. Let me top up our glasses as I want to take some upstairs with me."

When Jo had left the kitchen, mum said, "That was amazing this afternoon, my ass and pussy are still throbbing, I'm looking forward to tonight, I think that Jo's got the hots for you, Jack, she's sending out signals, have you not noticed? She's flirting with you in a very subtle way. Would you like to have your mother and her sister? You've had your mother, and your mother loves your cock and how you fuck her. I think it could be effortless to get Jo into bed with us. If you want that, then flirt with her when she comes back. Jo and I have had sex before. We had even had a couple of threesomes when we were younger. Jo would adore your monster of a cock."

Jack1107
Jack1107
3,545 Followers
12