Mum and the Daughters of the Moon Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Andrea stood there clad just in her tee shirt, I had a sudden insight that she might be feeling vulnerable and worried about being excluded by this new family dynamic, even though I'd have struggled to put it into so many words.

I gave a her another hug, feeling her soft tits again against my chest through the thin fabric of her tee shirt. My cock jabbed her tummy, although neither of us mentioned it.

"I don't suppose that was any weirder than you watch me jerk off. You'd better ask mum to see if she'll mind", I replied.

"Witches have a saying, 'Do as you will and harm none', Andrea recited. "It's not harming anyone, it's basically OK."

I made a cup of the vital Assam, strong and tan the way mum liked it, and brought it upstairs to my bedroom and placed it on the bedside table next to mum, who was just waking up.

I slipped off my jogging pants and slipped into bed beside her and found her smooth, warm bottom with my hand and gave it a gentle squeeze.

"Mmmm", mum rolled over and her hand found my groin and gently cupped my balls.

I nuzzled her neck under her ear and made her purr.

"Tea first", mum teased, and sat up.

Seeing her stretch across for her mug, her full breasts swinging with delightful wobbles, took my breath away. She sat up and sipped her tea and sighed with pleasure.

"Lovely", mum said. "Do you know, I can't remember when a man last brought me a cup of tea in bed?"

"Dad, I expect", I said. I then changed the subject.

"Kate", I said, using her first name, "How did you know that I was a virgin, anyway?"

Mum gave me an embarrassed glance.

"I sort of guessed", she said, "As you'd never had a girlfriend. I didn't think you are the sort to use a prostitute."

"No, I'm not", I agreed and crossed my fingers beneath the duvet. Never say never...

"When the idea was first suggested, I thought it would be between you and someone else in the coven, which was I suppose, all right in theory. But then the more I thought about it, the more I knew I'd be insanely jealous if you had sex with anyone else in the circle. But when I was told it had to be with me, I nearly had a heart attack!"

"So, you agreed, eventually?"

"Yes, after thinking about it, and it had the advantage that we would be using the mother and son relationship energies of the Goddess and her Consort.", mum explained. "Then I had to test the water and see if you were interested." She smirked. "I'd say that was a success."

"I still felt, well, completely controlled, when I found out, you know?" In fact, the way in which the entire situation had been set up by the coven without my knowledge still rankled with me somehow, although I struggled to put it into words, even if it had ended up with me fulfilling one of my biggest fantasies.

Mum turned towards me and slid her foot slowly down my leg, whilst her hand caressed my balls again.

"I'm sure you can think of a way to punish me, darling," she said in her most sultry voice.

She turned the full charm of her lustrous dark eyes and wide smile on me, and once again I had the sense of control slipping away from me.

I grabbed her squirming body and hauled her across my lap, bottom upwards as she laughed.

I paused briefly to enjoy the view of her pussy peeking out between the peach of her arse cheeks, while mum made a play at struggling and then she stuck her bottom up for me and lay still.

I brought my right hand down on her right bottom cheek with a loud crack, and as mum squealed and wriggled on my lap, I beat a steady tattoo of slaps on her quivering behind, as I laughed with delight and mum yelped. My cock was painfully hard and pressed into mum's tummy.

The bedroom door suddenly banged open and hit the wall. Andrea stood there, all agog and arms raised.

She yelled, "What are you doing? You little shit, you're hurting her, leave her alone!"

I stopped, with hand raised above mum's now gently pink bum, while mum raised her torso on her elbows.

"Josh is giving me a well-deserved spanking, darling," mum said brightly. "Haven't you ever been spanked before?"

Andrea was speechless and merely shook her head.

Andrea wore her pink tee shirt; mum wore a smile.

"You don't know what you're missing, darling", mum said.

I probed with my fingers into mum's folds of flesh beneath her bottom, between her parted thighs, and I found her hot and very wet.

"You liked that, didn't you?" I asked.

"Mmm. But now I want to do something for you." Then she asked Andrea, "Are you coming in or going?" Andrea looked down uncertainly and traced a line on the carpet with a foot.

"Can I watch?" Andrea asked softly.

"Oooh!" Mum replied with a light laugh. "I don't mind, if Josh doesn't, darling. Do you mind, Josh, if your sister watches us?"

"No..." I said.

Andrea walked over sat on the foot of the bed and I felt the mattress depress where she sat.

Mum knelt on the bed and pointed her bright red bottom at Andrea.

"His hand is hard. Look at my poor bottom! Your little brother is such a brute!" She rubbed it demonstratively, turned and gave me a smouldering pout.

"What did you do for him to do that?" Andrea asked.

"Nothing! Honestly. Well, apart from setting him up last night. He's feeling a little bit manipulated."

Andrea laughed.

"Josh gave me such lovely orgasms last night, darling", mum said to her. "He went down on me twice and it was absolute heaven. So, I'm going to do something extra special for him, I'm giving him mummy's special blow-job."

She hopped off the bed and knelt on the floor and whisked the duvet entirely off me. My straining cock was begging for relief. I felt Andrea's eyes on me from her place at the foot of the bed, judging and evaluating. My cock was even bigger than it had been in the kitchen.

If anything, having my sister witness everything was an even bigger turn-on.

Mum turned and said to Andrea, "I bet I can make him come in under a minute."

"No deal", said Andrea with a cute giggle, "He looks ready to explode!"

Mum bobbed her head down, and whilst holding my hands and maintaining eye contact through the dark bell of her hair, she started to lick her way up and down my cock, with long, slow, tormenting laps of her tongue, swirling it around my cock head, delving the tip into my pee hole, and teasing her way back down, now by caressing me only with her lips. Mum languorously dragged her lips below my cock head, then started using her tongue again, now kissing my cock and licking around my girth with short, measured strokes of her tongue. Mum was like a slave-girl serving her master's desire. I gasped in pleasure at the erotic display. I had eyes only for hers, as mum tormented me, never giving me the pleasure of taking me wholly into her mouth, but the stop-start, tantalizing sensation of her tongue, her lips and her warm breath was soul-shattering. I sensed the familiar surge in my groin as I was tipped over the edge and with a grunted "I'm cumming!", my cock spurted huge ropes of cum over mum's face and hair as I came in spasms, as she continued to lick and tease me with her lips, but now she was also sucking my cum into her mouth.

She released my hands and turned to my sister, who seemed astonished, yet delighted at what she had just witnessed.

Andrea said "Wow! That was fucking awesome, mum! Under a minute!"

Without a word, mum leaned towards her and gripped the back of her head.

Andrea squealed, "Ah, no, hang on now, just wait!", but mum brought her lips remorselessly down on to hers, dribbling my cum into Andrea's mouth, and licking her own lips, swallowing what remained in her mouth. If I hadn't cum already, I would have done then.

"There, darling. You wanted to watch, and now you know what he tastes like, don't you?" Mum smiled.

Andrea was speechless, her mouth half-open and liberally daubed with my sperm, and as if in a trance, she slowly wiped her mouth with her hand and then cautiously licked her fingers.

Mum bent her head back towards my groin and this time, took my softening cock into her mouth, and licked it clean of cum.

She swallowed, and after smacking her lips, said, "Yum-yum! What shall we have for breakfast? Is Josh cooking?"

****************

I cooked a breakfast of eggs and bacon, which was then my signature dish. I've expanded my repertoire quite a bit since then, but mum and Andrea didn't seem to be complaining. Mum's laughter and the rose and blush of her cheeks was her response to Andrea's mockery of mum and I fucking noisily.

I grilled the breakfast bacon as Andrea grilled mum about last night, as they sat knee-to-knee facing one another across the kitchen table. Mum was wearing a diaphanous robe that I had not seen before, being of a blue silk that showed every lovely contour on her body, which I was only just beginning to get to know. She looked absolutely radiant this late morning or lunchtime as it was rapidly becoming, and I was only dimly becoming aware of the ripening effects of sex on a mature woman.

"Come on mum" she was saying, "I want details. Spill!"

"Well, in the circle it was me that was in control, and I was on top, but when Josh took me upstairs, well, first time he was so eager I felt I was being taken by force, overwhelmed -"

"You mean he forced you?" Andrea's voice rose in outrage.

"No, darling, just that he took me hard and deep." Mum's voice took on a plaintive note. "I hadn't been fucked like that in years. Afterwards, I showed him how to be more respectful, and gentle. That was lovely, but in a different way. I can't tell you how nice his cock felt inside me."

"Talk among yourselves, pretend I'm not here", I said sarcastically, as I plonked two plates of grilled bacon and toast down on the table. They did exactly that and continued as if I wasn't there.

"Is my little brother any good?" Andrea asked with a grin.

"Well, he's a quick learner, I'll say that", mum said with her cheeks pink.

"How many times did he make you cum?" Andrea demanded.

"Um, about seven times", mum admitted.

"Seven!" Andrea exclaimed. "You slut! I've never cum even three times a night!" She looked at mum with narrowed eyes. "You must have been absolutely gagging for it."

"Well, I was of course, darling," mum said, laying a hand on Andrea's hand. "But your brother's a quick learner as I said. "He made me cum at least three times just using his tongue on my pussy. I must have pulled half his hair out! Then next time he pushed his cock in me, I thought I was going to melt."

Well, I thought, that was one orgasm more than I had thought I'd given her. It was getting better and better!

Andrea licked her lips involuntarily and her eyes flicked over to me. She grinned.

"So, marks out of ten?"

"Oh, I don't know" Mum said with a laugh. "Say, maybe a five?"

"Only five!" I spluttered, insulted.

"Five", mum said, looking at the clock on the wall. "I've been awake for at least the last two hours, and you haven't even fucked me, yet." She pouted at me and smiled again, and it was like the sun coming out from behind a cloud. "But I'll give you a ten if you make it up to me later!"

********

As we were eating, I displayed my usual good table manners by switching on my mobile phone and checking for any texts overnight. What I saw made my blood run cold and drain from my face. Twelve texts! The first was from my friend, Matt, who lived in the village. It had been sent earlier that morning and read:

"Is it tru u fukked ur mum?"

Luke had sent me three texts.

"Was it good?" being the only printable one.

The others were from complete randoms, I didn't recognise the numbers. Someone had been spreading my mobile number around.

One of them read "Pervert!"

Another was "Incest is a crime!"

"What's the matter, darling?" asked mum, seeing my face.

I silently handed her the phone.

"Ah." Mum shrugged. "All right, so people are gossiping. Haters are gonna hate. Let them."

"But won't it get out - like to the police?"

"They'll need evidence for that. Nobody who was there last night will say anything."

"Someone obviously has already."

"If we have a mole", mum said, "I'll find her and deal with her."

I sent a reply text to Matt. "No, your mum!"

To Luke, I replied, "Jealous?"

He replied two minutes later, "Yes", with a smiley face.

Even so, I was nervous. I didn't like the idea of gossip about me having fucked my mother spreading all around the village.

Of course, I ought to have worried about being talked about much earlier, but then I had been thinking with my cock.

After brunch, mum started yawning. "I think I'll lie down for a bit", and she smiled at my glance. "No, in my bed, and I mean sleep. I hardly got a wink all night, and I'm quite sore."

"Oh! TMI, mum!" Andrea laughed.

Mum took a lingering kiss and her leave in a cloud of fragrance upstairs.

"I need a shower," I told Andrea. "See you later."

I went upstairs to the bathroom nearest mine, ran the shower, stripped and hopped in. Gods, the hot needles of water felt great against my skin. As I soaped up, my mind went back to how mum and I had spent the night and the memory of how it felt to be cock-deep in her pussy up to the hilt began to make my cock harden and stir again. I resisted the impulse to finish it, as I knew I would need it all later, and instead, washed thoroughly, rinsed, and turned the shower off. I stepped out of the shower, wrapped myself in a towel, gave myself a quick rub down and headed for my bedroom. Last night was catching up with me. I was tired and the idea of a nap sounded good. I quickly shut the bedroom door behind me and dropped the towel to the floor, looked towards my closet and did a rapid double-take.

Andrea was sitting at the foot of my bed, dressed in just a clean T shirt and a pair of black panties.

"Oh!"

I was startled but resisted the urge to cover myself with my hands.

"You owe me a show, so I came in to watch." Her gaze travelled down my damp and naked body.

My skin broke out in goose bumps as I processed her stare.

"You're not actually in too bad a shape, bro'."

For some reason, my tongue had cleaved to the roof of my mouth and felt too big to speak. I know Andrea had seen it all as recently as this morning, but still. I found that being on our own, me stark naked, was strangely arousing. I swallowed and found my voice.

"You want to watch me wank?"

"You promised. So how about getting on with it?"

"Standing or sitting?"

"Standing, over here where I can see properly."

I moved closer to her, where motes of dust floated in the afternoon sunlight streaming in through the windows.

My cock was stiff again at the thought of jerking off for my sister.

Andrea sat forward, elbows on her knees. She had a ring-side seat of my hard cock.

My hand slid slowly up and down my shaft, which was now rigid.

"Does this look good?" I asked.

"Yes. Don't stop," Andrea said faintly, with a pink tinge to her cheeks.

"Show me your tits?" I asked.

Without a word, Andrea pulled her tee shirt over her head and flung it aside. Her tits are not as big as our mum's but have the same perky pink nipples and areolas. They are well-shaped and lovely. My mouth watered. You can tell Andrea is our mother's daughter. I felt my self-control slip away again.

Andrea seemed mesmerised, with her gaze focussed on my groin, I found it a huge turn-on once more having my topless sister as my audience. I found the whole situation so pervy and arousing that my cock was very quickly ready to explode.

What with my display for the witches, I think I might be an exhibitionist. No, really.

I increased the tempo slightly and thrust my hips forward, so that the engorged, purple tip of my cock was just inches from Andrea's face.

Her lips parted and she was breathing faster, her eyes glittering like springtime rain.

Up and down went my hand, pumping faster and faster, I watched her eyes moving up and down following my hand, up and down, up and down, and as the surge in my groin pushed me beyond the point of no return, I gasped as my hips jerked, my orgasm hit, I turned towards my sister and jetted her with spurts of pearly jam that landed across her incredulous face, her hair and tits. Andrea was speechless, her mouth half-open and for the second time that day, her face was liberally daubed with my cum. Again, she wiped her mouth and licked cum off her fingers, whilst I caught my breath.

We looked at each other. Andrea stood up a little unsteadily, and spontaneously, we grabbed hold of one another and clung tight. Her lips pressed hard onto mine. Her mouth opened, our tongues met, and I tasted my own salty cum as we snogged. My right hand moved seemingly of its own volition, stroking her hair, her back, and made her way to the front of her panties, and cupped her mound. Andrea groaned into my mouth and pressed herself against me. I pushed my hand beneath her panties' waistband and stoked her labia, which was hot and damp under my fingers.

"Breaking our kiss, Andrea gasped into my ear, "Goddess, I am so wet!"

I pushed a finger, then two, into her slick folds and her body bucked in my arms.

I pushed her back onto my bed, and lay down beside her, and yanked her panties down her legs. I nuzzled her soft breasts and took her left nipple into my mouth and sucked hard.

Andrea gasped.

My hand found her pussy again and she pressed herself upwards to meet my fingers as I pushed into her hot wetness with my fingers, as her cunt contracted against them. I found her clit with my thumb and started gently to press and rub, following mum's lesson that she had taught me last night, "My clit, Josh, press on it, not too hard yet...yes, like that..."

Andrea's hips bucked and she moaned, and I built up a rhythm, circling her clit whilst keeping my fingers inside her. Andrea's moans and gasps grew louder, and she suddenly grabbed my hand with hers and kept it pressed hard onto her clit, whilst her body went rigid, and her eyes closed tight. With a stifled "Nnnnnnnngh!" she came hard for me.

She slowly relaxed from her orgasm, and I kissed her again. Andrea relaxed and lay on her back.

We were silent for a few minutes, basking in the afterglow of what had just happened.

"So," Andrea eventually said softly, "You're gonna get to fuck both me and mum."

"Man! I'm the luckiest man alive."

"That," said Andrea with a little laugh, "Is the right answer."

"Am I going to need a rota, or shall we all fuck together?"

"Oh, together, I think, at least at first. Mum's been angling for this all morning."

"She has, has she?"

"Oh, don't be dense, bro."

"Will she mind, you know, sharing?"

"Ha, I doubt it. But look, for me, this is just about fucking and whatever else, okay? Mum might have other plans, I don't. I just want your dick inside me later. I'm not falling in love with you or anything."

"Hmm, okay." I didn't know whether to be flattered or affronted. "Yeah, sex object, that's me."

Andrea gave a snort of laughter.

"Sex object! Oh, sure!" she said, heavy with sarcasm.

I felt drowsiness steal over me. I suppressed a yawn.

"Typical man, you cum and then fall asleep." Andrea slid off the bed. "Well, you have a rest bro', you'll need to satisfy two horny women later."

She leaned over and pecked me on the lips and then squeezed my limp cock, and naked as the day she was born, arse swaying, sauntered out of my room closing the door softly behind her. I was asleep in a few minutes.

*************************************

I was asleep most of the afternoon and awoke in semi-darkness as the sun was setting on the other side of the house. I yawned and stretched, and then recollection hit me.

"Fuck!" I thought. Had Andrea already told mum that I had wanked off for her and had made her cum this afternoon? Would mum be mad, or worse, hurt?