Mum Dies, Family Grows Closer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now it was his turn to be surprised but he did not turn away. Instead he pulled me closer and returned the kiss.

Yes, I soon realised, it was a hard on that I had felt earlier as I could now feel it pressing against my thigh. Luke and he were definitely father and son. Damn it felt good. I could feel my wetness start to flow as we continued kissing.

"We can't," as he broke the kiss.

"Don't say it daddy. I want it. I want you."

"I can't. You are my daughter."

"No. Tonight I am Annie your lovely wife. Annie needs to feel you inside her."

With that I started stroking his cock through his shorts.

It must have been ages, if ever after my mum's death, since he had jerked off as his cock was soon dripping with pre-cum. I loved the sticky feel and used it as lubrication as I massaged his cock head with my thumb.

Slowly I pushed him back to the bed and pushed him down.

I love the taste of pre-cum so immediately sucked his cock into my mouth.

He tried to resist but I pushed his hands away and he soon stopped resisting as the pleasure overtook him.

Slipping my now soaked panties off, I climbed up his body, grasped his cock and went to guide his cock into me.

Again he tried to stop me and say something.

I put my hand over his mouth.

"Shhh. I want to. Your wife Annie needs your cock."

With that I slowly slid my cunt down on his cock.

I rode him gently, shushing his objections.

Suddenly he stiffened and flooded my cunt with his cum. Wow, it really had been a long time for him.

As I lay there with his cock slowly softening in me I heard a noise behind me.

I looked around to see Luke in the doorway stroking his cock.

"How long have you been there?" I hissed.

He grinned. "Long enough to see what a slut you really are, "Annie.""

I had not yet cum. With my level of arousal and the sight of Luke stroking his cock, I lay down on the bed beside my dad.

I opened my legs wide to display my engorged lips and the cum oozing out of me.

"Come on if you are game."

Luke didn't need a second invitation. He slid straight into me and with no finesse we fucked each other's brains out. I got so carried away that I momentarily forgot about my father lying right beside us.

After the slapping of bodies and groans of orgasm had died away, I came back to reality.

"Oh shit, "I thought." What have I done?"

I stole a glance at my dad and got the surprise of my life.

He was slowly stroking his now erect cock and smiled at me.

"That was a great performance. I told you that you were just like your mother. She loved extra cock occasionally and I loved watching her take her pleasure."

"She loved cock and being a slut and I loved her for it."

"Being dirty and using dirty talk got her so wet. You sounded just like her when you fucked your brother last night."

"You better be able to take a third because I am going to fuck you again, just like I used to do your mother. I always reclaimed her after we played with others."

It was as though a switch had been thrown in his brain. I had never seen him like this.

"Holy shit," I thought. "I really didn't know my parents. Mummy liked to fuck others and daddy liked to watch. No wonder watching Luke and I fucking had caused a change in him."

With that he moved above me.

I groaned in perverse pleasure as he said to me,

"Open your legs slut."

As I did so he gave my pussy a close look.

"Damn girl, big cunt, big lips just like your mother."

Turning to Luke, who looked startled at the turn of events. "Nice load you gave your sister, son. She'll be super wet and slippery for me."

"Your mother loved cock and to be fucked hard and deep. What about you?"

"Yes, daddy. Whatever you say. Fuck me hard and deep just like you used to fuck mummy."

Pointing at Luke, "You, get over here and put your cock in her mouth."

And to me, "Suck your brother's cock while I watch and fuck you."

"I loved watching Annie suck cock as I fucked her. I miss that slut so much."

As they slid into me I spread my legs and opened my mouth wide.

My dad was balls deep in my dripping cunt.

"Just like her. She could never get enough cock."

"You are as wet as her cunt used to get and you are fucking tight just the way she was before she had you kids."

As he stroked strongly inside me,

"There are going to be some new rules around here."

"You, daughter, will be naked at all times in the house and around the pool."

"I will fuck you whenever and wherever suits me."

"You, son, will not be allowed to fuck your sister unless I give my permission."

"When you do fuck her again, and you will, you will only do it when I can watch."

"Clear?"

"Yes daddy."

As my brother withdrew his cock and sprayed cum over my face and neck, my dad grunted in pleasure at the sight and continued his deep hard thrusts inside me.

I smiled with joy as I descended into a trance like state of ecstasy as my dad again emptied his balls deep inside me.

***

12