Mum, I Think I'm a Lesbian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I do know what you want Sara and I want it too. I shouldn't tell you that really."

"Yes mum, yes you should tell me."

"A mother shouldn't feel like that or want that from her daughter, should she?"

"Maybe not by the dictates of the ridiculous society we live in, but yes a mum should if they both feel the same and I do. And I'll teach you mum."

"Teach me what?"

"How to make love to a woman."

"Oh god this is so bizarre darling."

"What is mum?"

" You teaching me."

"I know it's bizarre but also wonderful isn't it?" she said leaning forward and kissing me firstly on the cheek then on my mouth.

There was no hesitation in my response this time. Immediately my mouth opened and I was kissing her back as strongly as she was kissing me. It went on a long time and it was like a kiss of empowerment. It was uninhibited, free and joyous and as though we were celebrating reaching an agreement. Making love did not now seem farfetched, fanciful or a fantasy but was becoming a reality.

I watched fascinated as if it were a movie, and I was the star. Her fingers slid down my face and neck onto my shoulders where they stopped just where my neck and shoulders join. They rubbed me gently. Our eyes seemed to be boring into each other as slowly, millimetre by millimetre almost, her fingertips slid down onto my chest, into the silky top and onto the swells of my breasts. They stopped as our gazes bore into each other; I felt hypnotised and under her spell.

It seemed to me as if she were hesitant. I was pleased as I did not want to be taken too much for granted, too much like Frankie perhaps I thought. I did not want her to assume that I was an easy pushover, after all I am her mother! Although deep down I knew that I was a total pushover. Even deeper down I knew full well that I wanted her to go further, to teach me and take me to sexual places where I had not yet been. We held each other's gazes. She raised her eyebrows and smiled. I nodded. Then with no further delay she slid her hands downwards so that her finger slipped into my bra, right onto my breasts and nipples.

My body jumped as if suffering a severe electric shock.

"Oh God Sara," I groaned as her fingers dug into each of my boobs.

Leaning forward so that her top gaped and I saw clearly her breasts she was squeezing, cupping, kneading and caressing my tits as she kissed me on the lips then whispered.

"I have dreamed of doing this all weekend?"

Keeping her eyes locked on mine in the mirror She leaned forward and kissed the top of my head.

Nodding I whispered. "Yes," as looking down I watched her hands inside my top and bra giving me such wonderful sensations.

With her lips travelling over my cheeks, lips, chin and neck she eased her hands out from my bra. Slowly, but hugely meaningfully she gripped the two thin straps of my top and with her eyes boring into mine pushed them down my arms. Almost shaking with nerves and anticipation, I straightened my arms so she could move them past my elbows then lifted them to help her take them off my hands. The stretching of the straps had pulled the neckline of the top almost off my left boob and part way down my right so that most of my bra was exposed.

As she pulled the top so that it slid off each boob and was bunched round my tummy, I had such a mix of feelings. They combined elements of tremendous excitement and anticipation of what was to come with a feeling of guilt at doing this with my daughter together with enormous surprise at

how skilful she seemed to be and I wondered if she had been with Frankie just the once. Additionally, there was a degree of embarrassment at sitting in my kitchen in front of her in just my bra and yogas, yet at the same I felt pleasure at flaunting myself at her. On top of those was the concern that all of this was happening with my daughter!

"Mum you are so gorgeous," she whispered putting her hands on my cheeks and pulling so our faces were close. Her lips parted. I did the same as she prepared to kiss me. It was magical. Soft, gentle, enquiring, considerate and so enormously intimate it was, by some margin the most erotic experience of my life.

The kiss was so intensely romantic and sexually promising that I was hardly aware of her unclipping my bra until my back and breasts registered the reduction in pressure as, at first it was undone and then removed. All the feelings I had when she had pulled the top down were now intensified. And, of course as she cupped my breasts they became even more intense.

"Come to bed with Cat, let me make love to you," she whispered pulling my hand so that I stood up.

Wordlessly in the bedroom we removed the cushions, throw and bedspread.

"Lay down Cat," she said quietly.

I laid in the middle and watched her kneel on the side of the bed staring at me. She took hold of the bottom of the tee shirt and in one slow movement pulled it up her body, over her head and off. Her lovely little tits were bare and perfect.

She lay beside me and put her arms round me. Looking into my eyes she pulled me against her so that her breasts were engulfed by mine and then kissed me again. It was a beautiful kiss and a marvellous embrace, both of which went on for some time. As we kissed, her hands roamed up and down my back sending shudders of excitement through me. She cupped my bottom and slid her fingers into the waistband of my yogas finding my bare cheeks. As she kissed and licked and sucked and gently nibbled my lips and tongue she caressed and squeezed my bottom.

I wanted to touch her more intimately but was not yet confident to do that. I revelled, though, in her hand finding my breast and stroking that, before she bent her head down and licked the tingling flesh. Her mouth found my areola and nipple and sucked them between her lips and teeth. Instinctively, unlike men at times, she found precisely the perfect amount of pressure when she sucked and chewed my nipples.

I couldn't help thinking of the other lovers I had been with in the past few years and realising that not one had seduced me as comprehensively as my daughter. And what a power blow of emotions that was!

"Sit up mum," she said taking hold of the singlet bunched around my waist and without further ado pulled it up and over my head. With both of us kneeling in the middle of the bed, we kissed again with me now playing a fuller part in the proceedings. As I got more used to what I was doing, so I relaxed and became a little more confident. I sucked her lips, the top first and then her fuller, lower one. I licked along and round each one, pressed my tongue against hers, nibbled the tip of it and pushed my tongue deep into her mouth; all the kissing actions I had done so many times with men.

Her hands became more adventurous inside my yoga pants and on my bottom. They stroked all over it, went slightly between the cheeks and wiggled between my legs a little way. At the same time I was running my hands up and down her smooth, slim back and even slipping my fingers inside the waist of her jeans.

She pushed me backwards until I was lying flat on the bed on my back. She was lying on her front half on me and half on the bed. We were kissing and she was cupping, squeezing and rubbing my breasts. She took a nipple into her mouth and then slid her hand downwards. She stroked the top of my tummy around my navel and slid her fingers slightly inside the waistband of my yogas. She took them out almost as quickly as she had slid them in and then ran her hand down the outside of them almost to my pubic mound.

Explosions were now going on in both my mind and body. Up until this moment, whilst what we had done had been sexual, it had not been extreme, but that is exactly what Sara was now asking for, extreme sex, full sex, genital sex. I was enormously aroused and desperately wanted sexual relief. I was excited and pleased, I think, that this wonderful, beautiful young woman wanted me, but was I ready for my daughter? Could I go further? Could I let her undress me, make me naked and then caress, finger and maybe have oral sex with me? It hit me that she was asking for real grown up girl's stuff and I wondered whether I was up for that and could I really do that with my daughter? I was in so much conflict with a battle raging between my maternal considerations and my womanly needs.

Still lightly stroking my tummy outside my pants, but now moving upwards, she kissed me on my mouth. It was a gentle, loving, intimate, but above all else an enquiring kiss. Once more she slid her fingers inside the waistband of the gym pants, this time, though they went further downwards and the tips rested roughly where the top of my pubes would have been had I have not been shaved. She held them there enquiringly and presumably waiting for a sign or an invitation from me. I didn't know what to do. I just could not bring myself to do anything overt that said touch me there, but, I was realising, that was precisely what I wanted her to do and what she was asking me to do. She was asking for a yes or no, a can we go further or not? It really was a make my mind up time.

So I did nothing other than kiss her back more firmly, more energetically and more eagerly. If I was unable to yes in words then, at least. I could do that with my kiss.

She got my message. She received my invitation to go further, my acceptance of her enquiry, she understood what I meant and what I wanted. Slowly, almost tantalisingly so she edged her fingers further down my tummy. They went onto where the pubic hairs would have been, in fact where they had been until recently and down further to just above my clit where they stopped. Her tongue slid in and out of my mouth as though it were a cock fucking me. God where did my young daughter learn so much I was wondering as then sensationally they went right onto my clit. My body jerked as such a thwack of feelings hit me.

Now, surer of my reactions, she more or less threw caution to the winds. Her fingers snaked inside me finding my wetness slid along my pussy lips going as far back as she could, then coming to the front to again stimulate my clit. I was in ecstasy as the sensations built up all over my body.

With Sara's mouth sucking greedily on one of my nipples, one hand kneading the flesh of my other breast and her other hand between my legs rubbing and pressing me, I started to cum. She recognised the signs immediately and with no further ado she pushed her fingers up my pussy and used them as surrogate cock to finger fuck me to a wonderfully strong orgasm.

We lay there in each other's arms for some time as she helped me 'come down' from the emotional peak of the climax she had just given me. As that happened, she stroked me, planted little kisses on my face and shoulders and cuddled me to her.

"You were wonderful mum, was it for you?"

"Yes darling it was, thank you," I whispered staring to cry.

The natural order of family relationships had changed. My position as the matriarch, the mother and leader had gone. That was now Sara's role. She had taken over and in the most amazing manner was leading, directing and dominating me. Again, I wondered at just how much woman to woman experience she really had and thought it could not just be once with Frankie.

"Don't be silly thanking me," she laughed adding. "Making love to a body like yours doesn't need thanks, if anything I should be thanking you and I do," she said kissing me full on my lips. As she did that, she took hold of my hand and placed it on her breast. It felt lovely. It was as if it was something I did every day, not something that I had never done before.

Making love to her breasts came naturally.

I cupped and caressed them and rubbed and squeezed them before plucking up the courage to do what my female intuition and experience told me to do. Sucking her areola and nipple was a seriously erotic experience.

"Let me take them off mum," she whispered pulling on the waist of my yoga pants.

This was, I realised, pee or get off the pot time. Was I up for 'going all the way' with this young woman, my daughter? Did I want to share full lesbian experiences with her? Or was she asking me to go a step too far? Even as these questions were going through my mind I was answering them for I found myself lifting my bottom up so that she could pull them down. I was sexually naked in front of my daughter.

"You are beautiful mum," she whispered as, kneeling beside me, she undid her belt and zip and casually almost pushed her jeans down. She was not wearing underwear and she was shaved.

Shuffling a little closer she took my hand and croaked. "Touch me mum, please touch me."

Tentatively, yet with an underlying eagerness, I ran my fingertips across her bare mound. Other than on the few occasions when I had used Internet porn to assist me masturbate, I had never seen a bald mons before other than my own.

As my fingers, as good as involuntarily slid along her pussy lips the thing that struck me as being most significant was how warm was her wetness. Oddly, of all the times I had done that to myself that had not struck me before.

"Yes mum, yes," she groaned pushing her stomach forward.

"What?"

"Fuck me mum, please, please mum finger fuck me."

God what words to hear a daughter saying to her mother. Could there be any more erotic than a daughter asking her mother to finger fuck her?

I felt strong, powerful, controlling and yes, I suppose, dominant as well as two of my fingers slid into her and immediately she started to cum. She wrapped her arms round my neck and pressed her tits against my face as I, without even thinking, started to use my fingers as a surrogate cock. It was an awesome experience to finger fuck my daughter to a full and energetic orgasm.

The afternoon and evening went on and on. Gradually we got round to doing all the things I had seen two women do together when I had occasionally watched lesbian porn.

We rubbed our nipples and breasts together with my larger orbs engulfing hers.

She went down on me licking and at the same time finger fucking me to a truly massive orgasm.

Tentatively, I returned the oral sex and was so thrilled when she gripped my head and nearly screamed her way to a lovely climax.

Lying on our backs our legs and feet touching and holding hands we came down from the extreme heights of our orgasms. Although I had reached the peak of mine before I took Sara up to the top of hers, bringing that on for her had been almost as exciting and satisfying as receiving mine. My body was still quivering and occasionally jerking as it came down and the combination of love, pleasure and satisfaction that consumed me was unlike anything I had experienced before. But as my mind and body returned to normal so other feelings crept into my thinking. Uppermost in those was guilt.

"Oh Sara," I groaned quietly. "What have we done?"

Rolling onto her side, slipping her arm across my stomach and resting her hand on my hip she pressed her body against mine and said.

"The most wonderful thing in the world mum, we have made love."