Mum Lets Her Slut Loose Ch. 02

Story Info
A moment's regret, then dirtier still.
1.1k words
4.49
46.7k
65
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NobbySon
NobbySon
2,271 Followers

All characters are over 18 years old.

***

I slept like a baby. In the morning, I woke in a strange bed, my mother's bed, and remembered, with a smile, the dirty events of last night. I turned towards mum, she was wide awake. I smiled, she did not return it.

"Tommy, I'm sorry."

"Huh? Why?

"I did to you, with you, what I wanted and didn't think how it might effect you."

I knew what she meant. I also knew what I was going to say. I reached for her hand, and led it to my morning erection: "This is how it effects me, mum."

"Oh, I'd forgotten about morning thickness. But are you sure, baby? I mean, well, I was pretty raunchy last night. You never saw anything like that from me before."

I held her hand around my cock, let it go when she began gently feather-stroking me.

"Or heard anything like it!"

"Oh I hope I haven't remembered it right!" She giggled.

"You probably have."

"Oh dear. What will you think of me?"

"I'll think you are the hottest, sexiest mum on the planet."

"'Cos I'm holding your cock?"

"No, 'cos you're gonna let me put it in you again."

"Is that what you want, baby?"

"Yes. Now, mum."

She presented her ass to me, bent at the waist, and guided me to her opening. She wasn't as wet as last night, but she soon lubed up and I was deliciously inside her again. I reached over and played with the nipple I could get to, it hardened like a frozen pea, and we fell into that gentle, pressing rhythm we'd learned last night.

"What did you like most, baby?"

"You. This. Everything."

"Good answer. Oooh. Morning glory - the best! I mean, um, what would you like to do to me, with me again, or maybe as well?"

"Oh, I really liked the pissing stuff. Just thinking about it makes me... Ooomph. Oh you vixen! That grip could open beer cans!"

"Hah! I'm milking you with my... Oh wait. We got really dirty, didn't we? Did you like the filthy talk?"

"Fuck yeah."

"OK. Noted. So, I'm milking you with my cunt."

"Oh mum..."

"And you're gonna fill my cunt with your goo, aren't you?"

"Mmmm. Yesss."

"Your jizz."

"Mmm"

"Spunk. Oooh, yes that's it. Your cum. Your junk. Mmmm. Almost, baby, almost."

"I'm gonna fill you up, mum. I'm gonna cum quick, piss all over you, fuck your ass, cum on your face, cum on your fucking titttsss. Oh. Oh fuck. Mum!!"

I splurted in her, quickly and thinly like I always do in the mornings. I don't know if she came. In a few minutes it was over, and I softened. I felt wetness against my cock, thighs and balls. Mine and hers, I guessed.

"Baby, did you really like the pissing?"

"Mmmm."

A few seconds passed, then there was a hiss followed by hot wetness on my thigh. Then it stopped.

I turned over to my mum's face, a grin as broad as the cat with the cream. "Did you just piss in the bed?"

"Yep. Want some more?"

"But..."

"Relax. It won't stain."

"Really?"

"Really."

"Good." I threw off the sheets and aimed my cock in the air, angled towards her.

"Oh shit baby, what did I start?"

Mum watched expectantly for the few seconds it took me to relax, then start to piss high in the air, first landing on her tummy, then her tits.

"Oh jesus, you little toad! Pissing on your poor mummy like that!"

I stopped the flow and spoke one word: "Bathroom."

We skipped out of bed and into her ensuite. I beckoned for her to kneel in the shower, then gushed my piss on her tits, chest, arms, stomach, and down on her pussy. She stroked it into her skin, laughed, even tasted some. She took my cock in her mouth and cleaned it, then with a hand gesture told me to reverse our positions.

Now I wasn't really sure about this. She pissed on my thighs minutes before, and last night, but this was more brazen, more dirty. But I hadn't time to think, as my mother's little hole opened and out came a hot stream that hit my left nipple like a lightning bolt. She played her stream all over, then clenched it off. Her face, her eyes, asked me a question. Would I let her? In my mouth? My tongue found her bitter-salt pussy in answer. I licked her clean, tasted her cream as it developed, became aware of her trembling. I reached up and put three fingers inside her - my cum and her juices made it slippery, her excitement made it open and ready. She shuddered, her tummy rippled, she shuddered harder, and squealed a stifled squeak as she came on my hand, simultaneously losing hold over her muscles and pissing a stream straight in my face and on my neck.

My mother held my head back, watched me as she pissed on me, still jerking in her orgasm on my invading fingers. The sight and sounds of it made me wild with lust. My cock rose again, I stood and turned her around, pushed her over roughly, and placed my cock at her asshole.

"Now, mum. Now I'm gonna have your ass."

"Gently, baby. Gently."

I tried, I really tried, to be gentle but I had to be in there, immediately, and I think I pushed too hard at first. I put my cock in her wet cunt for lube, and as I pressed it to her anus I heard her mewl, felt her recoil a couple of times, but somehow she stayed relaxed enough, the lube was slick enough, and in a rush my cock slipped past the knot of her sphincter and I buried it in my mother's impossibly hot, impossibly tight rear passage.

"You little shit! In your own mother's asshole! OK. OK. Fuck your mummy's ass, if that's what you need. Go on. Fuck it."

I flung myself into her in fits and jerks, without rhythm, urgently, watching my cock disappear in that angry pink hole. I wasn't really hurting her, I knew, and it was so, so good.

She's still the most aware lover I've ever had. On this first time in her ass, she sensed me stiffening ready to unload my balls up her rectum, and just as I rose to my peak she gave a couple of hot squirts of piss that hit my thighs and sent me into fireworks in my head while my cock unloaded gobs into her bowel.

Spent, panting, cock still twitching in its taut tunnel, I said: "Oh fuck, mum. I nearly passed out."

"That's great, baby. I like it in my ass but you gotta let me lube up more next time, OK?"

"Yeah. Sorry. I got so...out-of-control. JESUS you're hot!"

"Thankyou baby. Now if you don't mind, please take your cock out of my bum. I need a shower."

NobbySon
NobbySon
2,271 Followers