Mum, Sis and Bro. Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The shower was hot and deeply refreshed me as I scrubbed myself clean, dressing in a pair of shorts and t shirt. Standing at the back of the boat I enjoyed the slight vibration from the engines as I watched the water boil as the props propelled us forward. The small river we had come from, was a distant speck. Heading to the upper deck, I saw Julie had moved to the bow, with her legs either side of the bow rail stanchion, holding onto the rails.

Kissing Beth in the nape of her neck I settled into the comfy seat, beside my sister.

As we headed for the small town, becoming visible in the distant haze I snuggled into her shoulder, enjoying her scent and closeness. Rounding a small headland, we entered a small bay with the town laid out in front of us. Easing the throttles back, Beth headed for the small concrete quay, as Julie stood up and walked back towards us, I gathered the ropes, ready to tie us off. Once we were alongside and tied off, we started to lock the boat up.

"No need for that, Harry told me you might turn up"

Looking up, a tall well built, man in a green uniform smiled at us.

"It's ok, my name is Simon, I am the Harbour Master. Harry said, if you should turn up, would I get the boat checked over, greased etc. I think he is a little worried that it is a long while since she has been used. Are you aware she is his personal boat? I have never seen anybody else behind the wheel."

Thanking him, we took his advice on a nice restaurant, as he spun the boat around, heading for the far end of the quay. Settling into the restaurant, our stomachs rumbled as we scanned the menu and smelt the delicious smell of the kitchen. It was a Chinese restaurant, unusually, the kitchen was open so you could see your food being cooked. Finishing our meal, we tried to pay. "No, No, it's on the house." said the pretty Chinese girl. It turned out, that Harry partially owned the restaurant and Simon had called ahead.

After following the girls around the shops for an hour or so, I gave up and waited for them in a pub. 2 hours later they finally showed up. Chattering as we walked back to the quay, they said they would give me a fashion show later. Meeting Simon, he explained that the boat, wouldn't be ready until the morning, as his engineers had found a problem with one of the drive's. Directing us to the hotel, we said we would wait until he brought the boat to the small landing staithe by the hotel restaurant.

Although the hotel was small it was posh, I felt very out of place in my t shirt and shorts. Giggling the girls told me not to worry as they had got me a present. Settling for a family room, we went to the 3rd floor, opening the door we were stunned as we took in the large room. One wall had a floor to ceiling wall to wall window, offering a fantastic view of the lake.

In the middle of the room was a king size double bed, a smaller double off to one side. Opening a door, we saw a small room with bunk beds in it. The other door led to an opulent bathroom with a shower, bath and bidet.

As always comments welcome, have lots of ideas for part 5. Let me know if its worth continuing.

12