Mum, Sis and Bro. Pt. 07

Story Info
The twins love is complete, Beth learns about girl sex.
3k words
4.58
17.6k
34

Part 7 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tower1604
tower1604
420 Followers

The twins journey continues. (without mum)

After a few more drinks with Harry and Mabel we could hardly keep our eyes open, going to bed, Beth and I were absolutely shattered. Cuddling together we were asleep in seconds.

Waking early for a piss, I slipped out of bed and went to the bathroom. Sitting on the loo, as I really didn't have the energy to stand, I heard a gentle knocking on the door. Opening the door, I was stunned to see, Mable and a young girl standing beside her.

The girl looked familiar, as the fog cleared from my brain, I realised it was the girl from the Pawn Brokers. Looking at my nudity, Mabel grinned, Caroline works at the shop you bought your watch from.

"My Boss asked me to bring these over for you."

She said in near perfect English, handing me an instruction book, original receipt and some extra links. Coming to the door, a very sleepy Beth eyed the young Caroline before going off to the bathroom. As Mabel and Caroline turned to leave, Mabel said,

"Breakfast will be ready in 20 minute's"

"She is a very pretty girl; how do you know her" Beth asked.

"I don't know her, she sold me my watch. Apparently, they found the original books and some spare links for my watch. Her boss asked her to drop them off as she lives close by."

"OIC, well come on we better get showered. Can I get you to shave my pussy please, need you to control yourself though, I am so sore, Harry was gentle, but his cock is bloody massive."

After we shared the shower, Beth laid on the floor and spread her legs wide. As I rubbed the gel into the fleshy sides of her pussy, her lips parted, her look and scent soon had me rock hard. Carefully using the razor to shave her smooth I had the idea of leaving a landing strip on her mons. Leaving a strip about an inch wide and 3 inches long I washed and dried her.

Planting a kiss on the strip of stubble on her mon's, I watched as she dressed in a smart green dress, she didn't bother with a bra or panties. Heading downstairs, we were welcomed by the smell of Bacon and eggs. As the 3 girl's chattered, I gazed outside, the lake was calm, the water glittering as the sun burnt away the slight mist that hung on the water. Joining us Harry wolfed down 2 large Egg and Bacon rolls.

"The weather forecast is fantastic, if you want to take Cougar out, will save me pumping the diesel out of her" he said.

Mabel and Beth said they were going to spend the day at the local spa, Giggling Beth said,

"My body needs some R and R. Going to get my legs waxed, a massage and steam bath is needed."

"Oh, sorry son, I am busy all day, can you handle cougar on your own?" Harry said.

I could take the day off, used to love going on the lake, when my dad had a boat." Caroline offered.

Looking at Caroline as we walked down to the boat, I couldn't quite believe it, she was fucking gorgeous, raven black hair framed her pretty face perfectly. A couple of inches taller than Beth I admired her butt and long legs as she walked in front of me. Getting to the mooring she turned and smiled at me,

"wow this is a lovely boat."

"Can we go to my house 1st? I'm not really dressed for a day on the water" as she fingered the material of her shop uniform dress. As I busied myself with the morning checks, Caroline put some fresh milk and coke in the fridge. Satisfied everything was ok I started the engines, cast off and slowly backed out of the mooring.

Caroline's parents' house was about 15 minutes along the bank of the lake, passing Harry, Mabel and Beth in the garden. We made gentle progress in the blazing sunshine. Caroline pointed towards a small mooring, keeping an anxious eye on the depth, I saw we had less than a metre of water beneath us. Jumping ashore she expertly tied the mooring lines. Leaving me to put the coffee on, she ran towards her house.

"Will be as quick as I can," she promised.

!5 minutes later she was back, dressed in Dark blue shorts and cream t shirt, she looked stunning. As we drank our coffee, she pointed to places we should visit on the map. Showing me how to find and plot route's to places on the GPS map, I was having difficulty concentrating, on her instruction, as I watched her breast's jiggle and inhaled her perfume.

Snapping back to reality, I realised her soft brown eyes were looking at me. Tapping the screen on the area, she suggested, I subtly adjusted my hardening cock to a more comfortable position as the GPS plotted a route.

Casting us off, Caroline used a boat hook and pushed the boat away from the small landing staithe.

"Shallow water" she cautioned,

As she waited for the bow to swing around, satisfied we were far enough away from the bank she nodded. Manoeuvring into deeper water I pushed the throttles forward and followed the track on the GPS. Caroline studied the instrument cluster, soon finding what she was looking for. Flicking a switch, she explained that autopilot would follow to the way point on the GPS and would alarm when we were close to it.

Reaching across me, she knocked the throttles back, coming off the plane, Cougar settled to an easy 12mph.

"So why didn't you speak English to me in the shop," I asked.

"Nervous, or maybe a little mischievous," she giggled.

As we cruised out on the lake, Caroline, stood up and slipped her t shirt over her head and took her shorts off. Her bikini, what there was of it, barely covered her nipples and just covered her pussy. Reclining the lounger, she applied a generous amount of sun oil to her milky white skin.

As she rubbed the oil into her upper thighs, I was sure she was teasing me as she rubbed her thumbs over her pussy mound. Catching my intense gaze, she smiled as she stared back, directly at the bulge in my shorts.

"Are you going to join me, or just stare at me?"

"Can't join you on the lounger, need to keep an eye on lake and instruments,"

Shrugging, she got up and came over to the bench seat.

"Would you like me to put some oil on you, the sun is very hot today."

Chapter 2

Seeming to enjoy herself she smeared the oil all over my chest and back, before starting on my legs.

"Why don't you take your shorts off," She asked

"Because I haven't got any trunk's," I said

"Oh well, you didn't have any this morning either," she grinned

Undoing my shorts, I lifted my arse as she slid them off. Ignoring my erection as it sprung free and stood proud, she smothered oil into my legs. Standing up, she undid the string holding her top and slid the panties down her legs. The triangle between her leg's was covered with trimmed very dark black hair, as she lifted her foot to grab her panties, I saw a flash of very pink pussy lips peeking out from her bush.

"There that is better, so much nicer being naked in the sun, would you like a Coke?"

Reaching into the fridge she had to bend slightly, allowing my greedy eyes to feast on her pussy. Handing me a can, she rolled her own can over her lower belly, just above her dark pubes. Looking at the GPS I saw we had about 25 minutes before we got to the waypoint. Scanning the horizon, I saw only flat water and blue sky.

Adjusting the throttles to just above idle, I reached across for a kiss. Her soft lips parted and soon our tongues found each other as my hand moved to her breast. The nipple was rock hard and stuck into my palm as I cupped her small breast. Laying her down I slowly worked down her throat with small kisses, she groaned as I nibbled her neck and shoulders. Reaching her breasts, I sucked and licked on her nipple's making her squirm. Continuing across her flat stomach I reached her trimmed pubes, running my tongue through her hair and dropped into the top of her slot.

Spreading her legs for me, I moved round as my tongue found her clit, grazing my teeth over it as I continued down eager to taste her nectar, she shuddered and moaned something in German.

Pulling back slightly I pushed a finger into her hole, she was absolutely soaked, her pubes were slicked back onto her skin. Turning my hand, I pushed a 2nd finger into her, pushing in and out of her my fingers tips running along the sensitive front of her pussy.

Leaning forward I searched her clitty out with my tongue. As I sucked and licked her clit while keeping up a steady rhythm with my fingers, her pussy suddenly poured girl juice and she cried out as her orgasm swept over her. Going up her body I kissed and nibbled on the sensitive skin of her neck and ear as my cock slid deep inside her.

Bringing her feet over the back of my calf's, she bucked her hips to meet my thrusts grinding her clit and pussy into me. I had, had so much sex over the last few days it was going to take a while for me to cum. As I felt Caroline start to cum again, her pussy was doing amazing things to my sensitive bell end as it squeezed and rippled around my cock.

As she came for the 2nd time, I was sure she had squirted as my belly, cock and bollocks were soaking wet. Caroline screamed and forced my cock deeper into her as she bucked her hips. Finally, she slumped back on the bed, keeping going I banged her soaking wet cunt, hard and fast, as she had a smaller, less violent 3rd orgasm I painted her insides with ropes of spunk. Looking at her as I stayed deep inside her pussy, her body was covered in sweat and she was breathing heavily.

"Oh god, that was fucking fantastic, I really needed that," she said between gasps of breath.

At that moment the GPS sounded, signalling that we were a mile or so from the waypoint we had entered. As my dick slid out of her I rolled off her and looked in front and to our right. The lakeside was heavily wooded, it didn't look as if we would be able to land.

"I need a shower, when I get back, will show you the most beautiful place," Caroline said, swatting my arse, as I replied,

"Thought that was between your legs," she went below.

Coming back from her shower, still nude, she navigated the boat into a small inlet, stopping the engines and dropping the anchor, she asked.

"Will you shave me please, I have always wanted to shave it, but have worried about not being able to see properly. Would hate to cut myself down there."

Producing my razor, shaving cream and small scissors, she laid on the deck and spread her legs wide. Using the scissors, I gently cut as much of her bush as I could. The hair was quite long but sparse by the sides of her pussy, pulling the skin taut to make her hair stand on end, my fingers kept dipping into her still soaking pussy. Rubbing the gel into the sides of her pussy and top of her arsehole, she sighed and closed her eyes,

Sliding the razor up the fleshy pads as I tried to pull the skin taut her pussy was revealed to me in all its glory. Her sex lips were splayed open and as I watched her juice was running out of her hole down to her arsehole. Starting on the stubble left on her mons I trimmed it, as I had Beth's. The effect of the jet-black landing strip on her pale skin above her vivid pink pussy was startling.

Sitting up she examined herself with a small mirror,

"Wow I am so wet, look how my juice is running out of me," she said as she scooped the cream up with her finger, obviously loving her taste as much as I did.

"I have never been licked down there before, will you do it again for me?"

Pleased to oblige I was truly amazed at how violent this girl's orgasms were and how many time she could come. Finally, she lifted my head and pulled me up her body.

"My clit is so sensitive, just make slow, gentle love to me."

Guiding my not quite hard cock to her soaking opening she cooed as I entered her, my cock growing stiffer all the time. After she had cum another few times it was apparent, I wasn't going to cum, so I rolled off her as she shook and trembled in her after glow. Going to the shower I let the hot water run over me, washing all the cum from my belly and cock,

"Damn this girl comes a lot," I said to myself.

Going back into the cabin, Caroline was waiting with a clean towel. Drying me, she knelt in front of me and took my flaccid cock in her mouth,

"oh god no" I protested.

Looking at me with her soft brown eyes, she asked,

Am I as pretty as your wife, I mean my pussy, is it pretty, does it feel nice when you are inside me, does your wife fuck other men?"

Assuring her that her pussy was beautiful and did a great job on my cock. I left out the bit about Beth screwing other men as, to be honest I didn't like to think about it and I certainly didn't correct her on the wife bit.

"It's just that I have only had sex twice, my uncle raped me, and I was seeing a local lad for a while. You are the 1st man to make me cum, with just his cock. Why wouldn't you let me suck you, did I do it wrong? When you licked me, it was wonderful, so much better than my fingers or vibrator."

"Thank you, kind lady, no you didn't do anything wrong I am just tired. Now before my head gets any bigger, shall we go ashore?

"Laughing softly. She admitted there was nothing here, she knew it was isolated and we wouldn't be disturbed."

Adding that she had deliberately taken the links and books for my watch, arranged a day off work and called round, hoping that I would be interested. Giggling, she said.

I couldn't believe my luck when we got on the boat on our own."

We spent the rest of the day cruising around the lake, enjoying an excellent lunch at one of the many waterside pubs. As we approached Harrys she leaned across and kissed me passionately,

"Thank you so much for today, it's a shame you are married," she smiled, grabbing my cock through my shorts.

Tying the boat off we went up to the house, just in time for dinner. Chattering happily, during dinner, the girls told us about their day. Looking at Caroline, Mabel said that she had booked to go again next week and wondered if she would like to come with her. Nodding in agreement, I could see her eye's shining in excitement.

Excusing ourselves we went off to our bedroom to pack and plan the next leg of our trip We had already talked about Southern France, Beth surprised me when she told me all about a nudist holiday camp she had read about. Swapping stories about our day, she said she was shattered, adding that Mabel seemed insatiable.

"I laughed as I said, her and Caroline will make a good pair."

"Oh, you bad boy, don't suppose you will want your old sister after her, she is a very pretty girl."

"Oh yes I will, we always come back to each other, sex is nice, but I love you."

Happy and exhausted, we snuggled down and were fast asleep by 10pm.

Chapter 3.

Waking the next morning Beth and I shared the large shower. Giggling like school children, we washed and caressed each other's tired bodies. Going downstairs with our suitcases, we loaded them into the Citroen, it was a good job we had a car as Beth's additional clothes had added a suitcase to our load. Breakfast was great as Mabel fussed around us,

"Going to really miss you 2, she sniffed."

"Don't worry Mabel they will be back at the end of March, Harry said.

Looking confused Mabel looked at us, we realised Harry hadn't told her about his offer. As we explained to her she burst into tears.

"Oh, that's fantastic, do you think your |Mum will come as well, we have plenty of room."

"Well we haven't spoken to her about it yet, we will when we get home."

Waving goodbye, we headed down the small lane towards the motorway and French border., Noticing an envelope above the rear-view mirror, Beth took it down and read the note, to me.

"Hi, don't be strangers, would be nice to hear how you're getting on, from time to time. Lots of love Mabel and Harry. P.S. Some of our last holiday makers paid us in cash. Thought you could use it more than us."

Beth counted nearly 2000 euros. Soon we were on the motorway, setting the cruise control at 100kph we settled in for the long drive, Beth had booked a hotel, about ½ way, nearly 500 km's, to the nudist camp.

tower1604
tower1604
420 Followers