Mum, Sis and Bro. Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The boat looked fabulous, vastly different to the sad, filthy dirty state she was in when she arrived here from Italy, just before my accident. The young apprentice proudly told me that he had made the new stainless bow rails. His English was excellent, making me smile as he remarked that the deck safety wires had been,

"A bloody pain, getting the tension right was difficult. Polishing the cabin roof had been a complete mare as she was covered in moss and algae."

It seemed he didn't want us to board her, after a few minutes, all became clear as several members of housekeeping emerged onto the deck. Thanking them, we walked onto the spacious rear deck and through the large patio doors, into the state room and galley. The interior took my breath away as I looked at the gleaming cherry wood, inlaid with birch to contrast the cream leather and stainless-steel fittings. The floor was light oak planking, the lines separating the planks seemed to have LED lights in them. As we worked our way through the rest of the boat, I began to understand her huge price tag. I still hadn't found an invoice, but Hans had estimated her cost at around 2 million CHF, nearer 3 million today.

"Is everything ok? You can take her out onto the lake, just be careful at the eastern end, as water levels are down a little" The young apprentice advised.

"Superb, thank you. Please make sure you pass my thanks onto everybody who worked on her for me."

The young man visibly relaxed, a huge smile spreading across his face as he walked back to work.

"Hmmm remind me to find out about that young man," I asked Caroline.

Going up to the flying bridge, I pressed the starters of the twin 750 BHP MAN engines. Looking at the dashboard I could see that the starboard engine was almost up to temperature, the port engine was stone cold. I was impressed as I realised that the young man had brought her round on one engine, and moored her stern on, a difficult manoeuvre in a confined space. Assuming that everything had been checked I left her to idle as Caroline settled onto the large comfortable seat to the left of the steering position. Going down to the lower deck, the engines were surprisingly quiet, with hardly any vibration from the big V8's.

Aware of several people watching, I pushed the twin throttles forward and swung the wheel hard over to the left, with the port engine in reverse I used the bow thrusters to swing the bow around towards the open lake. As we cruised into deep water, I scanned the instrument panel, everything seemed normal. I shook my head in disbelief when I read just 96 hours on the port and 102 on the starboard engine hours display. Both fuel tanks were full. Cracking the throttles open, the boat surged forward, pushing them to their stops, the boat came up on the plane. Looking behind us, I could see a huge rooster tail as the props were automatically trimmed to the optimum angle. At 36mph the boat handled like a dream, it was hard to believe she was over 60' long and weighed almost 30 tonnes. The howl from the V8's subsided as I eased the throttles back and cruised around a small Island, asking me to stop and drop the anchor, Caroline obviously wanted to talk to me. Finding a small cove on the leeward side of the island, I dropped the anchor into about 7 metres of water. Satisfied the boat was secure, I looked at Caroline expectantly.

"Do you remember that night in the hotel, when I said that I knew I was pregnant. I gave you 8.5 months' notice and said we couldn't have sex anymore?" She asked.

"Yes, I remember, but..."

"Well I want to withdraw my notice and ask you to make love to me again. I know I look like a beached whale but, will work hard to get my shape back after the birth. I am sure I can work a deal with Beth, we have already spoken about me becoming a surrogate mother for her. Has she spoken to you about having a baby herself?"

"Oh, that is fantastic news, I had been wondering how I could persuade you to stay with us. Yes, she is going to look for someone in the next few weeks." I said.

"Can we go below and cuddle, if I still turn you on, maybe we could spoon for a while." She smiled through her tears.

Caroline was 37 weeks pregnant as I undressed her. Kissing her swollen belly and breasts as I laid her on the large bed in the master cabin, lifting her arse up, she shoved a cushion underneath her as she spread her legs. Lifting her hairy, soaking wet pussy and puckered arse hole to my greedy tongue and eyes. Her long outer lips were splayed open, her pubes slick with juice as I stabbed my tongue into her arse. Relishing her taste, I lapped at the pool of nectar running from her pussy gathering in the crack of her arse. Moving up the slot of her sex, I pushed 2 fingers deep into her pussy, pushing the well lubricated fingers into her arse hole made her whimper and start to breath heavily. I had hardly breathed on her clit as her orgasm crashed over her, trapping my fingers in her arse as her cunt exploded juice over my face and her muscles clamped on my fingers. Grabbing my cock, she rolled onto her side and pulled me to her, guiding my throbbing cock to her entrance, I was balls deep in one thrust, cumming again as I bottomed out, she begged me to bang her hard and fast.

"You won't hurt the baby, I really need to feel you deep inside me," she begged.

I don't know how many times she came, maybe it was one big orgasm, as her pussy gripped and flexed along my length I shot ropes of spunk deep into her grasping pussy.

Oh God, I am sorry Mike, the bed is soaking wet, but I need more cock," she murmured as she took my flaccid length in her mouth.

Fingering my arsehole and caressing my bollox as her tongue worked its magic on my sensitive bell end, I was raging hard again. Putting 3 cushions on top of each other to support her belly she moved to the edge of the bed, so I could stand behind her, as she wanted banging hard and fast. Sliding deep into the velvet softness of her soaking wet pussy, I relished the feeling as her pussy seemed to ripple and grip along my length. Caroline impatiently banged herself back onto me, ensuring I was as deep as possible as she came again and again, soaking my legs and the bed. Feeling me cumming she rammed herself back on me and rubbed her clit, tipping her into another orgasm as I exploded deep inside her.

Collapsing onto the bed, I saw a control panel in the headboard. Scrolling through the menu I started the furnace to heat some water. After about 15 minutes, a light on the panel changed to green. The water was hot. Adjusting it to a steady stream of warm water I showered, washing the juice and spunk from my belly, cock and legs. Caroline sprawled across the bed, my spunk and her cum bubbling in her gaping pussy. Normally, my cock would have been raging hard as I watched her slowly dip her fingers into her pussy, scooping a load of spunk and cum into her mouth. A session with Beth last night, until the early hours and now Caroline had left me drained.

"Do you have towels aboard" Caroline asked in a dreamy voice.

"Yes, there are several in the bathroom cupboard, why?"

"Well my waters have burst, contractions have started, the last were only about 90 seconds apart, baby is as impatient as her mother" She giggled. "It feels like I am really dilated, can you wash me please, want to be clean as I deliver our baby. Put some towels and stuff under me, don't want to ruin this lovely bed."

"Oh fuck, I will get us underway and radio ahead for an ambulance, the town quay is only about 20 minutes away," my panic rising.

"No time for that, I will tell you what to do, baby is on the way." She grunted as she started to breathe heavily and blow through her mouth.

In less than 15 minutes I could see the crown of the baby's head, although I had seen Ruth's birth, this was somehow different. Trying to follow Caroline's instructions, I breathed a sigh of relief as the baby laid on the pile of towels, I had prepared. Caroline calmly explained the procedures to be followed and delivered the Placenta as I put the baby girl on her breast. Holding the little girl, while Caroline dressed was amazing, she had been a lot of fun to create, if she's like her mother, I thought, would be a lot of fun as she grew up.

Giving the baby back, I checked that everything was ok with Caroline as I went to the lower steering position, started the engines and lifted the anchor. Radioing the Harbour master, he promised to have medics waiting. As we docked a medic and doctor jumped aboard, after a few minutes, Caroline came up on deck, holding her baby, shrugging off all attempts to get her in a wheelchair, she walked to the ambulance. Turning to me,

"Thanks Mike, no need for you to come to the hospital, would be grateful for a lift home later though." She laughed.

Trying to obey the 10kph limit in the small harbour, I pushed the throttles to their stops, as soon as I cleared the last boat. Approaching the Marina at speed, I had to go in a wide arc, the boat heeled over as I tightened the turn to scrub my speed off. I had radioed ahead, and a crew were waiting to take Cougar 2 to her mooring and try to clean the master cabin. As I started towards the house, Beth came into the Marina in her Audi, control had heard my radio message to the Harbour Master and alerted her.

"You know I said I wanted to give birth to a baby as well as have another via surrogate? Well Caroline thinks she may have found the ideal candidate, her younger brother! Apparently, he has a thing for me, she was snooping in his room a few days ago and found pictures of me in my bikini hidden in some mucky magazines. Some of them were zoomed in on my crotch and tits, what do you think, would be a lot of fun seducing him. Caroline thinks he's a virgin, you have met him, he's the young apprentice who did a lot of work on Cougar 2."

"Yeah that's fine, just leave him some energy for work," I joked as we pulled into the hospital car park.

A receptionist pointed us in the direction of the post-natal department of the large sprawling hospital. Eventually finding Caroline, we were a little surprised that her baby wasn't with her. Explaining that because she was a little early, her oxygen levels were a little low, she had been taken next door to be fully checked and to be given an oxygen rich air mixture for a couple of hours.

"What was your grandma's middle name," Caroline suddenly asked.

"Hope Elisabeth" I replied.

"Oh, that's fantastic," then with a big grin on her face as a nurse brought her baby back, meet Hope Elisabeth!

Beth made an appointment with the doctor to have her contraceptive implant removed the next morning. Assuring me that she wouldn't be fertile for at least another 28 days, we made slow gentle, almost Tantric love, eventually I poured a heavy load deep inside my soul mate as she thrashed about in orgasmic bliss. After a quick shower it was time for Ruth to come home.

It amazed me that after 14 years, we could still spend all day in bed together and feel disappointed that we had to get up, because our daughter was coming home. Deciding on a plan, I spent a couple of hours on the internet and made several phone calls, the last call to Hans, asking him to meet me in Jack's office at 6.30am.

I pulled into the car park outside Jack's building at 6.25, it didn't surprise me, to see Hans ancient Volvo was already there, Jack pulled in behind me. Although Han's had agreed to meet me without complaint, I could see he was edgy.

"Is this going to take long," he asked, there is so much to be done, it is hire day!" he said impatiently.

"I have arranged for Beth to cover the phones and help out in the chandlery, so relax buddy, this meeting is important."

Nodding to Jack to continue, he pushed a wad of documents in front of Hans.

"Ok, this is your new contract of employment, Mike and Beth would like you to become the Director of European operations, your remuneration would be a 10% share in the business, a greatly enhanced salary and a company car of your choice, Mabel's home is available if you would like to move in, free of charge"

For a long while, Hans said nothing as he read the abridged copy of his contract, then in typical Hans style,

"I don't need a car, there is nothing wrong with my Volvo, a bigger house would be nice though. I would be pleased to run the company and would like to accept your offer. Now I must get back to work."

Grinning at Jack, I signalled to let him go, we had lots to get through, and could sort the rest of the details with Han's later. Jack had a contact in Toronto, who knew someone in the immigration office, apparently Visa's would not be a problem for a connected, wealthy, brit businessman. Starting to ask what kind of connected, I stopped myself, it was probably better I didn't know. The next day, I called the entire workforce together and presented Hans as the new company boss. The muted response and the barrage of questions surprised me. Although Hans was well liked it seemed that the workforce liked the way things were and wondered why the change.

Explaining that I was still the CEO and Beth was still a director, seemed to answer most of the questions as they gave Han's a muted round of applause. It was now 3 weeks since Beth had her implant removed, we had stopped having penetrative sex. Beth was having a great time teasing and slowly seducing, Henry, Caroline's brother. After Beth's period finished, she asked me to invent something on Cougar 2 for him to do. That was easy, we had used Cougar 2, quite a lot and she needed a shakedown service, basically an oil and lube service, with a general check of all systems. Hans assured me that he was competent with wireless technology, so recalibrating the gear and throttle levers were added to the list. Should keep him there for a week or so, I assured Beth.

Henry was tasked with the job, the following Monday. Putting on a short summer skirt with a strapless tight-fitting top, Beth took his lunch down to the boat. Calling me about an hour later, she deserved an Oscar for her performance, telling me she was going to help Henry with some aspects of the boat service. Around the same time, Caroline had begun her first period, after her pregnancy and was keen to start trying for our surrogate baby.

It seemed that henry was shy and very unsure of himself. For the 1st 2 days, we had long sessions of oral as she was so horny and frustrated. I really didn't mind as I loved the taste of my twin sister and she was expert at sucking me off. On the second day, even though I had made her cum several times, she woke me up to use a strap on dick on her! On the third day, Beth had bought the skimpiest bikini she could find. During the day she had stripped off, complaining that she was hot, and had done her best to show her body off at every opportunity. Pretending not to notice the huge bulge in his shorts she rubbed against him at every opportunity, eventually allowing her hand to run the length of his iron hard cock.

"Oh god, no," he grunted, as he shot his load into his shorts.

Seizing her chance, Beth told him it was perfectly ok and normal, she asked him to take his shorts off so she could rinse them for him. Seeing that he wasn't going to take his shorts off in front of her, she slid her bikini off and stood in front of him nude.

"Well fairs fair, she explained,"

Eventually he handed over his shorts and pants for her to rinse, telling him to sit on the sofa, she washed, then bent almost double as she put them in the dryer, hoping an eyeful of pussy would spur him into action. Turning round to face him, he was trying to hide a massive hard on. Telling him it was ok, she gently moved his hands and took his swollen cock in her mouth. As she related the story to me later, her eyes took on a dreamy look as she recounted, how he had shot a 2nd huge load down her throat.

"His cock is huge, almost as big as Harry's was and his spunk tasted so nice. As I licked and sucked his cock clean, I was pleasantly surprised as his cock swelled and hardened again. Pushing him gently back on the sofa, I guided his cock and lowered myself onto his shaft. I had thought he wasn't as big as Harry, but when he got fully hard, he was banging on the door of my cervix. Filling me like I have never been filled. The real shock came as I realised, he still had more than an inch before he was balls deep. As It became comfortable, I rolled so he was on top, putting my legs around his back I pulled him fully inside me, it hurt a little when he shot his load and thrust hard into me. After a while we went back to work, I took 2 more of his loads deep in me, this afternoon, I am quite tender and sore now. Tomorrow I am going to teach him about my body and how to treat a lady. If my body has produced an egg, I will be at my most fertile on Friday. I am sure I will be pregnant by the end of the week, how's it going with Caroline?"

"She says we are just fucking for fun, as she reckons, she won't be fertile until next Wednesday at the earliest. Just wish her pussy did the same things to my cock as yours does, we only fucked twice."

"Yes, I know what you mean, although henry made me cum a few times, it is definitely more intense with your cock inside me. Not bad is it, after 14 years we still prefer each other. If I get pregnant, I am going to have myself sterilised as 3 children is enough." She said, as she drifted off to sleep.

"5 weeks later, both women were confident they had missed their period, the whoops of joy as they read the "Pregnant" results on their home tests were music to my ears. That night both women came to my bed, ever cautious, I fucked Beth until I could no longer trust myself, shooting my load buried deep inside Caroline as she licked and sucked Beth to orgasm. As Beth sucked me hard again, the doorbell rang, it was Mabel, she had been away for a few weeks to the UK, attending an Uncles funeral. Seeing Beth's nipples poking through her nightdress, she asked, "Any left for me?"

The girls, put on a great 3 g on g show for me, ending up in a circle, licking and sucking each other's pussy's. Occasionally one would raise her arse inviting me to plunge into her soaking pussy, as the girl behind her sucked and tweaked her tits. As clits were licked and my cock ploughed deep into them it seemed that at least one of them was cumming all the time, our bed was absolutely soaking in pussy juice.

Switching to my favourite game, the girls tied my hands and blindfolded me. The idea of the game was that one of them would suck me, one would fuck me, as one sat on my face. I had to guess who was doing what. If I got it wrong one of them would slap my face or flick me with a wet towel. After 3 failed attempts I got it right, my reward being that the girl fucking me would carry on until I came. I knew it was Beth I was inside and hoped she was pregnant as I sprayed my load deep inside her, as Mabel showered my face and mouth with girl cum. Hearing lots of girlish giggles, I struggled against my bindings, only relaxing as I felt Beth's warm mouth on my cock, recognising Caroline's scent and taste as she lowered herself onto my mouth I assumed that Mabel was caressing my ball sac and probing my arse with her finger. As I started to get hard again, Beth increased her efforts until I was rock hard, nibbling at Caroline's delicate clitty, caused her to scream and dump even more girl cum in my mouth and on my face. Suddenly, Beth stopped sucking me, I felt some one straddle my hips and impale herself to the hilt of my length.

She was taking long slow strokes as she bobbed up and down, I thrust deep inside her. Keeping me buried deep in her cunt I felt someone else move a vibrator over my arse and ball sac. Whoever it was on top of me lifted slightly, before plunging back down on me, something was different, she seemed tighter, harder somehow. Feeling hands around my ball sac, I understood why, the girls had pushed a vibrator up her arse, turning it on, made the girl I was buried deep inside, stiffen and groan. Knowing she was close I hammered my cock into her dripping pussy, revelling in the feelings as her pussy worked on my length, her juice pooling on my belly. The vibrator added to our pleasure as her pussy gripped and rolled on my cock I spilt another huge load deep inside her.