Mum, Sis and Bro. Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Asking Joe about the failure of the business, he left us in no doubt of the problem.

"Investment, plain and simple, not enough staff, not enough money for repairs, upgrades and maintenance. People were paying 5-star money and getting a 2-star experience, eventually they just stopped coming," he added sadly. Joe had given us a lot to think about, Beth and I crunched the numbers, by 3am we had decided that the investment would be worth the risk.

Going to the Hertz office the next morning we dropped the hire car off, Steve was waiting and drove us to the dealership. Beth homed in on a Cadillac XT5 in the showroom as Steve and I completed the paperwork. As he showed me around my new car, I saw Beth with a huge smile on her face taking a test drive. Sitting in the car waiting for Beth to come back, I emailed Jack to tell him we were going ahead with the Marina redevelopment, asking his opinion of the best way to raise the 2.5 million dollars, around 1.7 million CHF, over the 5 million I had already deposited in MIBE, adding that I would be prepared to sell the Garda Marina at the start of next season.

Beth returned from her test drive, pulling alongside me, she asked me to negotiate the price of the demo vehicle she was driving. Negotiation's done; Beth paid the garage from her personal account. The dealership wanted to check and clean the car, prior to delivery. Recommending a restaurant, Steve said the car would be ready in a couple of hours. Beth had a steak salad; I had a fabulous 24oz T-bone with all the trimmings as we discussed the marina. Telling her of my plan to raise the money via a mortgage on the Garda property, she grinned broadly as I said I would sell Garda at the start of next season.

"That is a great idea, Mum would love it here, how much do you think Garda will raise." she asked.

"Well, we will have spent around 4 million Euro's on the debt's and improvements. Jack and I were working on a valuation of about 10 million if Mum can get it back into profit." I said.

My phone chirped; it was Jack replying to my E mail.

"If you and Beth think it is a sound investment, I will cover the 1.7 million, at 4%. I will arrange the paperwork and transfer the money to MIBE by the end of the week."

Going back to the dealership, I called Joe asking him to arrange a meeting with Brian as I waited for Beth. Arriving back at the Hotel, Brian and Joe were waiting for us, 2 hours later, we had committed to a full refurb of the hotel. Joe was ecstatic as we outlined our plans and formally offered him the job of general manager. Giving him the tasks of convincing John to be our engineering manager and recruit a team to get all the boat's ready for the start of next season, did not seem to faze him.

Spending a weekend aboard Annabelle was an incredible experience, Lake Ontario was huge, the range of activity's available seemed endless. John had done a fabulous job on the boat; the filthy hull and superstructure had been cleaned and polished, gleaming in the summer sunshine she looked brand new. As we headed back to the Marina, the wind picked up and it started to rain. Annabelle was not equipped with radar and visibility quickly reduced to a few hundred feet, turning east I headed for the shore and shelter. By the time I found a small cove, Beth was being violently seasick as the small boat pitched and rolled in the significant waves. After an hour or so the storm blew over and the sun came out. As we docked at the Marina it was obvious that it hadn't rained there, Joe explained that the Lakes often had very small, localised storms.

Over the next few days, Brian and his teams of builders started to transform the tired and worn out buildings into the 5-star luxury resort we wanted. By the middle of the week, the builders had set up huge floodlights and work continued 24 hours a day. To escape the noise and dust, we put our cars in the garages and arranged to fly home. As Joe drove us to the airport, we both noticed a change in the man, as he excitedly chattered about the schedule of works.

Our 10-hr flight was overnight, I was surprised as Beth had upgraded us to 1st class on the Lufthansa plane. Sinking into the luxurious leather seat that converted to a bed, I wondered aloud, why my normally "prudent" sister had splashed out on 1st class tickets.

"Well I have always wanted to join the mile-high club, besides better get all the sex I can, don't suppose you will want me in a few weeks. Already starting to look like a beached whale," she said, rubbing her swollen 28-week pregnant tummy. There were only 5 people in 1st class, 3 seats behind us and 2 in front were empty. The Altimeter showed 36,000 feet as we finished our Champagne and Strawberry's.

"So much for the mile-high club," will 7 miles do?" I joked.

"Oh yeah, always like to do the job properly." She murmured, as the cabin lights went down.

Reclining our seats, Beth reached over, flicked my belt undone and slid her cool hand into my boxers. Gently squeezing and caressing my bollox, she took my hardening length into her mouth as she poked a long finger into my arsehole. In seconds, I was raging hard as her tongue and teeth worked on my sensitive bell end, in less than a minute I warned her I was about to spill my load.

"Oh, know you don't," she said.

Turning herself round she flipped her skirt up and pulled her panties to the side. Beth was incredibly turned on, her musky scent filling me with lust, guiding my cock to her soaking wet hole, I sunk balls deep into her velvety softness. Stifling a groan with her hand as I started to hammer her with fast and long strokes. Beth started to shake and shudder as her orgasm approached, she clamped her teeth onto the side of the leather-bound seat, as she came, her pussy rippling and squeezing as it poured her nectar onto my bell end. The sensations her cunt transmitted to my rock-hard cock were delicious, I wanted it to last for ever. Unable to last any longer I grunted as my cock jerked, holding myself balls deep inside my sister, I poured a heavy load deep inside her as she shook and wailed as she came for the 2nd time.

Covering ourselves with a blanket, Beth sprayed a generous amount of her Jimmy Choo perfume, to cover the scent of sex, snuggling down we were asleep in moment's. Waking 2 hours from landing, we watched a movie as we kissed and cuddled. As Beth cuddled into me, I reached for the hem of her skirt, "really, she complained."

Her complaining stopped as my fingers rotated slowly on her swelling clit, reaching her hand around mine, she rammed her fingers into her hole as she shook and shuddered, smothering her face in my jacket as she came again and again. Begging me to stop, she went to the loo to mop her juices from her soaking panties and pussy.

As we exited the airport, we spotted Han's standing beside his gleaming Volvo, opening the door for Beth, he seemed disappointed as I slid into the front passenger seat.

"I never got chance to thank you for the car, my children, wife and I wish to thank you, Helga wants to invite you, Mabel and Caroline to dinner this evening. Our eldest daughter, Megan will babysit for the children," he said, beaming as we agreed.

Turning into the Marina I was pleased to see that the builders had finally finished the new roadway, small bridge, and workshops. Asking him if everything was ok with the new building's, I had to smile as he replied in English,

"It's been a bloody mare, fuckin builders are useless," he replied, mimicking my South London Accent. as we parked outside the house Ruth and Christine excitedly rushed out to greet us.

"Beruhren Sie das auto nicht," barked Han's as he hurriedly got out of the car.

The girls, startled by his gruff tone, stopped, and waited for us to get out of the car.

"I am sorry, I didn't mean to shout at the children, but the privacy glass shows every mark and fingerprint." He grinned apologetically.

Remembering feeling the same when Harry had bought my Cadillac, I grinned and shook his hand,

"Not a problem, my friend, they do get a bit overexcited, thanks for meeting us at the airport." I said, knowing it would have been easy for him to have sent someone else, undoubtedly, he had struggled to clear 4 hours or so in his busy day.

Helga was a fantastic cook, after a sumptuous dinner, Han's and I retired to the Veranda with cigars and brandy. Explaining that he wanted to improve his English as the Manager of our marina in France was English and his German was terrible, we continued in English as he told me about his ideas to improve our visitors' experience. Han's ideas were good and fully costed. As he went into more detail, I put my hands up.

"Hold on Han's, you are the boss, if you want my opinion ask for it, do not ask for my permission or approval!"

"You are right Mike, I am sorry. I didn't mean to ask for permission, would like your opinion on my proposal though.

"Ok, email me the details in the morning, relax and enjoy your cigar.

At 3 am propping each other up, we staggered home as the effects of the brandy and wine increased as we sucked in the fresh alpine air. The girls giggled and chattered excitedly as I opened the front door of our home, rushing from the lounge, Megan told us to be quiet as the children were asleep.

Whispering in my ear, Beth said.

"No room for you tonight, the sofa is comfy."

Looking directly at me, Megan said, "please don't tell my dad," as she followed Beth and Mabel upstairs.

Feeling extremely drunk I fell on the sofa and was asleep in moments, waking to Beth's soft voice urging me from the arms of Morpheus, groaning I looked at my watch, it was only 06.30.

"Come on sleepy head, there is something in our bed that will wake you up."

Expecting to find Mabel waiting for me, I was shocked to see Megan's anxious face peering from the quilt. Megan had been about 5 when I 1st came to the Marina as she lowered the quilt, her pert breast and flat stomach came into view. Reading my shock and concern she said.

"I was 20 last week and have never had sex with a man, as you know I was sent to an all-girl boarding school. Beth tells me you are an excellent lover; I would like you to be my 1st man." She said, with typical Swiss bluntness, as she revealed the rest of her firm young body. Feeling my cock jerk and start to fill, I left my fears and misgivings at the bedroom door as I hurriedly undressed. As my cock sprung free from my boxers, Megan gasped and crossed the room to kneel in front of me.

Gently taking my shaft in her hand, I watched as her big blue eyes explored my cock, kissing my bell end she moved her hand down to my ball sac as her tongue savoured the taste of pre cum leaking from my iron hard cock. Taking my cock in her mouth, she stroked my shaft making me groan with pleasure as her tongue swirled around my sensitive bell end. Sensing my increased arousal, she redoubled her efforts, feeling my cock expand she forced my cock deeper. as I shot thick ropes of spunk into her pretty mouth.

"I thought you had never had a man." I said. As my breathing returned to normal.

"I haven't, just read books and watched porn," she gasped.

Catching sight of the web cam pointed at the bed, I realized that Beth, Caroline, and Mabel were watching, I decided to give them a show, as they had many times for me. Grabbing Megan, I threw her small frame on the bed and carefully turned her towards the camera, she gasped as my tongue traced a line over her nipple and across her flat stomach, dropping into the furrow of her sex. Moving back to her breast, I swirled my tongue around her taut nipple as I pushed 2 fingers deep inside her sopping wet pussy. Changing my mind, I pulled her legs wide apart and shoved a finger up to the knuckle in her tight arsehole, helped by her juice as it ran from her streaming pussy. I forced a second finger into her, as I grazed my teeth over the delicate flesh of her nipple. Without warning her eyes flew wide open, screaming and shaking as her orgasm racked her petite body.

Moving to her swollen de-hooded clit, I savoured the taste of her nectar as I followed down to her swollen, gaping sex and arsehole. Rimming my tongue around the ring of her arse, she shuddered as I stabbed my tongue into her rosebud, squeezing the globes of her tits and twisting her nipples, launched her into another shuddering orgasm. I watched as her pussy contracted then flared open as cum juice sprayed from her hole. Quickly running my tongue up her body, I kissed her as my cock felt the heat of pussy, its head penetrating her silken wetness. Slamming my hips forward, my hard cock parted the delicate folds of her pussy, with a further thrust I was balls deep inside her. Her breathing was short and ragged as she started to move against my thrusts, forcing my cock deeper into her tight pussy, she crossed her legs over my arse. As her pussy flexed and rolled along my length, my cock jerked as it, shot rope after rope of spunk deep inside her, tipping her into her most extreme orgasm yet.

Collapsing to the side I made sure to hold her legs apart, so the web cam could see my spunk, mixed with her juice running from her sodden hole. As we waited for our breathing to slow, bathed in sweat, I tenderly kissed her as I carried her to the shower. The hot water rejuvenated us, washing the sweat and bodily fluid from us. Squeezing a generous blob of shower gel into my hand, I soaped her taut body, getting more gel my fingers strayed between her arse cheeks and legs. Juice was still running from her and my cock was becoming hard again, bending her over I guided my hardening cock to her sex, gliding balls deep inside her in one thrust. Although her pussy was sopping wet with her juice and my spunk, she still gripped my cock as my belly slapped against her arse. Feeling her start to cum, I reached round so I could play with her rock-hard nipples. Quickly grabbing her around the waist, her knees buckling as she came again and again, finally, I shot another load deep inside her quivering body.

Laying on the shower floor as the hot water cascaded over us, I felt drained and exhausted as I rose to meet the torrent of hot water. As Megan stood, I kissed her tenderly and stepped out to dry myself. Our bed was soaking, she really had squirted a lot, the sheet was soaking. I didn't care as the comfortable mattress soothed my aching limbs. I slept the sleep of a dead man, waking several hours later, the bed was empty, the sun hurting my tired eyes as it shone through a chink in the curtains. It was noon as I showered, shaved, and dressed. The house was empty, so I wandered down to the Marina, it was hirers day, the yard was a hive of activity as engineers pumped the grey tanks and filled water tanks on the larger boats. Housekeeping swarmed over other boats; Han's was looking on as 2 engineers peered under the cowl of a troublesome outboard. Remembering the pressure, I decided to walk in the opposite direction towards Cougar 2 as I knew my presence would only increase the pressure.

Stepping aboard cougar, I idlily wondered if I could handle her on my own. Deciding there was only one way to find out I pressed the starters and felt the slight rumble as the big diesels roared into life. I started to have slight doubts as I looked out over the vast cabin and foredeck, casting the stern lines off, disconnecting the shore power and raising the anchor I headed out into the lake. Caroline's brother had appointed himself as chief mechanic to Cougar, he had obviously been busy. As I scrolled through the info panel, both fuel tanks were full, grey water tanks empty and freshwater tanks full.

Clearing the last pontoon full of excited holidaymakers, gawping at the sweeping lines of Cougar 2. The temperature gauges approached normal as I cruised into deep water. Pushing the throttles forward, the boat surged as the 2 V8's developing 1500 BHP revs increased. The big boats acceleration was exhilarating, soon the speedo showed 25 knots. I had been toying with the idea of selling her, as the wind whipped through my hair and blew the fuzzy feeling from my head, I wondered how to get her to Canada. A tap on my shoulder made me jump, whirling around I saw Julie, my mum, turning back to the controls, I pulled the throttles back too idle. As our wake caught us up and rocked the boat I hugged and kissed her deeply.

"What the hell, thought you were in Italy, where's Jack?" I asked, as she cuddled and hugged me.

"One of his friends mothers works at the Marina, she is looking after him for a week as he still has school for another 3 weeks. I got back at 3.30am, Cougar was the easiest place to grab some much-needed sleep. Oh Mike, the Italians are driving me mad, have sorted housekeeping and engineering but the Chandlery staff are clueless, accounts just do not seem to care about invoice deadlines and ensuring we get paid on time. However, I can forecast a healthy profit by the end of September."

"Well don't worry about that now, it is great to see you." I said as I kissed her again, my cock twitching and filling as her body pressed against mine."

Julie looked stressed and tired as I studied her pretty face and lithe body as I waited for the coffee machine to finish. Over Coffee, Julie outlined the progress she had made and the problem area's she was struggling with. I was thoroughly impressed, her achievements far outstripped her perceived failures, promising to come back to Italy with her, I banned shop talk for the rest of the day.

Cougar was by far the biggest boat on the lake, forcing me to take up 2 berths at the town quay, the harbour master grinned as he looked at her sleek lines. "That will be fine Mike, I won't charge you double, maybe treble" he joked, as we walked towards the Chinese restaurant. After a superb meal and bottle of wine, I saw the stress and worry disappear, replaced by laughter and her beaming smile as we chattered about Canada and remembered Harry. As we walked back to the boat, Julie noticed me anxiously glancing at my watch.

"Do you have somewhere to be?" She asked anxiously.

"What? Oh sorry, no, just thinking about the hire boats headed our way and Cougar as a target for their ineptitude.

As we navigated out of the small harbour, one of the hire boats crossed our bow, dangerously fast and very close, watching the depth drop away, I pushed the throttles to their stops. The west side of the lake was isolated, the thick tree line and undergrowth reaching the lake side, made landing impossible. Keeping a careful eye on the depth gauge I dropped the anchor in a small lagoon that was invisible from the lake.

As we sat on the spacious flying bridge, I enjoyed a beer, Julie a large glass of wine as we basked in the sunshine.

"Do you know what, I really need a good fucking."

Julie said, as she stood up and started to strip. Mesmerized, I watched as she unclipped her bra, slid her panties down, kicking them off her feet.

"Oh, come on Mike, hurry up, it's been ages since I had sex and that was a waste of an evening."

As I pulled my boxers off, she giggled as she recounted the hot-blooded Italian "that had a dick like a pencil and had shot his load before she had cum."

Leaving her to finish herself, his spunk running down her leg as he snored loudly beside her. Laying on the sofa. Julie spread her legs wide and gently rubbed her clit.

"Do you still like to watch a woman cum, want to see mummy's pussy cum for her little boy?"

Nodding dumbly, I watched as she shoved a cushion under her arse, draping one leg over the back of the sofa spread her legs to the max. Instructing me to lay between her legs, so my face was mere inches from her smooth pussy she rhythmically worked her clit, occasionally dipping fingers into her pussy. As I watched the scent of her sex filled my senses, her long lips splayed apart as her juices made her shaven pussy glisten in the afternoon sun. Her pussy seemed to open like a flower as she started to cum, unable to resist any longer, I tore her hand from her clit and pushed my rock-hard cock deep inside my Mother.