Mum/Son Tease Homestay Hosts Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As if I was obliged to return the favour, I bent a little, and pulled Seb's swimming trunk down. He was wearing a skintight, near knee-length compression type surf shorts.

Below the waistline, I struggled with lowering his costume past his straining penis. His penis was full of cock. My first wicked impulse was to play with his glorious erection. J&J wouldn't be able to see anything because with my back to them, my torso would obscure Seb's genitals. But, I decided not to overdo this. I gave Seb a few firm rubs. He got harder, which made it even more difficult to lower his costume, which was just as well, as it would make his undressing an even more delicate but dramatic operation. What would J&J discern from my hand movements?

I kneeled before Seb, who was standing up. It was my turn to worship him. My Adonis. My head obscured his crotch, my face close to his raging erection. Finally, I got his costume off.

Our loungers were positioned facing away from the cottage. We raised the backrests of the loungers, and then laid on them. We estimated that from their vantage point, J&J would only have an angled partial view of our naked bodies, likely from our upper thighs to our toes.

I was lying, facing up. I made a show a show of passing the suntan lotion bottle to Seb, and asking him to apply the lotion on me.

Seb faced me, and then mounted me, sitting astride my thighs, like a cowboy. His hands moulded the swell of my breasts, apparently loving the feel of their weight in his palm. There was form and there was substance. Form for his eyes. Substance for his hands. He was relishing both senses.

He began rubbing the lotion vigorously on my breasts, hurting me a little. But, a nice sort of hurt.

He said he was highly aroused, in a dizzy emotional swirl. I felt the same. A mum-son unity. He said he could see J&J, and that they were now watching unabashedly. I asked Seb if J&J could see our genitals. Seb was quite certain that they could not. But just to be sure, we raised the incline of the backrest a notch up.

My opening was warm and wet, and asking for him. I opened my legs a little wider, and invited my son to enter me, while not letting up on applying the lotion. He grimaced as a wet heat scorched him. It looked like he was afraid he had come before he even got started.

Soon, Seb began bucking. I cautioned him to let the movements of his lotion rubbing drive his lovemaking, rather than the other way round. We had to keep up our appearances, difficult as it was under the circumstances.

This was the first time I had intercourse with Seb, in view of other people. My heart galloped as hard as a crazed horse on a wooden bridge. But, also technically not quite. We were seen, but not really. Did this count? What would our interloper hosts be thinking from this spectacle? An enthusiastic nudist son dutifully applying lotion on his nudist mum? Or, was there more going on than meets the eye?

Seb was losing his focus on the lotioning. That wouldn't do. We had to keep up the act. I had to do something before the rising excitement became too much for him to bear. And I was afraid for myself too, that I would lose myself altogether.

I told Seb that it was time for him to apply lotion on my back. He got up, his penis quivering in the air. J&J would surely have observed this detail. Oh well, at least, J&J might conclude that Seb was aroused rubbing lotion on his mum, not unexpected of a healthy lad, but nothing happened, he was still erect.

I made a show of getting up from the lounger. This would be J&J's maiden view of my front. It was inevitable that they would eventually see Seb and me naked anyway, in our fortnight homestay. This was as good a time as any to get over that revelation moment.

If Jake was ogling my newly revealed venerable charms, I hoped Jane wouldn't be the jealous type. It would be unpleasant if she harboured any latent ill feelings toward me for the rest of our homestay. But, then again, Jane had her opportunity to check out my Seb earlier, and in dramatic full flourish, no less. That would have stirred a Jane/Jake reaction. So, all was fair.

I didn't know what came over me. I was in the mood for a little more sensual opera. A little silent aria sung in vivid body language.

Facing the cottage, I lightly caressed my breasts and thighs as if spreading the lotion more evenly across my skin. My breasts jiggled a little. I flexed my thighs as if loosening up the tension in my sinews. I bent down to even out the lotion on calves, causing my breasts to fall forward a little, looking fuller.

I then tilted my head to examine my pubes, to check that the lotion was properly and evenly applied to protect my most delicate parts. I shook my head in a show of dissatisfaction, grabbed the suntan lotion bottle, squeezed a liberal blob of the lotion, and reapplied it to my mound, meticulously parting my undergrowth to ensure that the lotion got to my skin.

I lowered the backrest of the lounger a few notches. I laid down on the lounger, face down, my head in the direction of the cottage. Seb mounted me again, astride my thighs, facing the back of my head.

In this configuration, with the backrest lowered some, J&J would have a view of the back of my head to my waist. And for Seb, his front torso including his genitals resting on the top of my arse crack. A rather incriminating position.

Seb began the lotioning.

I warned Seb that he must not enter me. Any penetration could be seen by J&J. In his heightened state, I just didn't trust the lad to comply, so I clasped my upper thighs and arse orbs tight, to deny any potential entry violation.

But, oh dear! Rear entry was my fave lovemaking position! So primal! And Seb was really masterfully good in that rendition. And in this particular instance of our naughty teasing taboo actions having the rare benefit of, dare I call it, a "socially correct" audience in J&J, it was an erotic opportunity made in heaven. A giddy confluence of the emotions of being seen, seeing and taboo forces bearing on our senses. I just couldn't let this pass. I was sure Seb felt the same delicious aching excitement.

I made an exaggerated show of the uncomfortable sun glare in my eyes. I got up, rubbed my eyes, gazed up at the direction of the sun. I could see J&J. I looked away quickly as if the sunlight stung my sensitive eyes.

I lowered the backrest such that the lounger was now flat. I laid back down on the lounger, face down as before, but in the other direction, away from the cottage.

I whispered to Seb that we were now good. He mounted me as before, sitting astride my upper thighs, cowboy, a little below my buttocks. J&J could only see me from mid-thigh to my toes, and Seb's back torso. Seb's genitals and my buttocks would be obscured.

Seb poured the lotion on my back, and started rubbing in the liquid vigorously.

This time, without invitation, he plunged through my butt cheeks, and entered me in a willful stab. It was electric.

Against my natural instincts, I told Seb to go easy, even though our genital contact could not be seen by J&J. Like before, I cautioned him to let the movements of his lotioning drive his lovemaking, rather than the other way round. We had to keep up our appearances, inconvenient and agonising as it was under the circumstances. But I knew that Seb would soon lose himself to the rising haze of excitement. He began bucking and bouncing on me.

Oh my god! What would J&J be thinking? I had to summon superhuman will from my deepest reserve to ask Seb to stop. But, Seb was on another planet, in another orbit. He was barely sentient. He was in chaotic, but not unpleasant territory.

I raised myself up, thus disengaging Seb from me. I whimpered to Seb that we could not get carried away by the passion of the moment. We had to stop. It was now my turn to apply the lotion on him. I said that we could continue from there.

Seb went over to his lounger, which was facing away from the cottage. He adjusted the incline of the backrest to be at its highest.

Seb laid on the lounger, facing away from the cottage. I sat astride Seb, facing him and the cottage. Cowgirl. His erect penis was at the entrance of my slit, his painfully engorged head bristling my pubic hair. I gazed up to the sun and made a show of flinching from the glare. If I wore my sunshades, I would be able to observe J&J without their being aware. Observing them observing us would add another enthralling dimension edge to what we were experiencing.

I put on my sunshades. I stole a glance up. Jane was at the window, wearing a flustered, anxious, expectant look. Jake was behind, pressed into her. I judged that from their vantage point, they would not be able to see our genitals.

I started applying the lotion on Seb's face. I opened my legs a little, discreetly raised myself a tiny bit, and then lowered myself. A delicious cleaving stab. Seb was in me. My son was in me. And there were people watching my son in me. And I was watching them watch me hump my son. A new thrill I had never experienced, and I'm not sure if I would ever experience again.

I increased the vigour of rubbing the lotion on Seb. These movements transmitted to humping motions on my son. I rubbed the lotion vigorously, then easing off, repeating the cycle. And just to be sure I covered all of Seb, I twisted my torso right and left repeating to leave no skin unattended.

Seb relished every twist and turn. Right and left sides done, I leaned back to reach out to his lower thighs, calves and feet.

I gazed up surreptitiously to the attic window. J&J looked intrigued with fascinated wonder and repulsion.

I decided to up the ante. When Seb mounted me, he was the controlling partner. His consuming youthful fire made it difficult to calibrate his actions. Now that I was in the driver's seat, I could regulate the movements better, to bring us on edge, then back up a little, in a dizzy tizzy.

I made a show of having completed the lotioning on Seb. Despite our moments of mutual pleasure, we had not come. Seb was still rock hard in me. What should I do?

I massaged Seb's temples, forehead, neck, shoulders, as if I was moving on to giving my son a soothing transcendental massage.

Having established that I was now in massage mode, I increased the intensity of my movements. I was merciless and gave Seb a workout.

We came in succession.

I faked a neck twist massage movement to muffle Seb, and held him up as he crumbled.

In the next instant, I came with a scream, a sound which Seb swallowed in a kiss, as if to thank me for the massage.

Seb touched me there, then put his finger to his mouth. He tasted my mummy fluid. Not enough, he touched me again, then smelled it too. His eyes narrowed in pleasure. He exhaled slowly. He said it had a scant trace of earth. A clear, delicious flavour that seemed almost homemade.

Did J&J see all this? I gazed up to spy on my spies. But, they were no longer my spies. They were facing each other, looking searchingly at each other intently. What were they thinking?

***

Part 5

Pee Wee

We were done sunbathing. I told Seb that there was one more thing I wanted to do.

Seb was piqued. I got up. I playfully pulled my son up by his shaft, and tugged him along to a corner of the garden.

I couldn't be sure if J&J could see us. But, I was past caring. And feeling kind of overly festive.

I positioned his shaft to just below my mound. I released his penis. It twitched and arced down, quivering gently, still tender from the earlier exertion.

I gazed lovingly into my son's eyes. Our eyes locked. He was enthralled by all this, although he didn't know what exactly.

He shuddered as he sensed a soothing warm sensation rush over his penis. Hot lava.

His mother was peeing on his manhood. A stream of golden straw yellow caressing, enfolding his shaft, as if feeling him up, then converging on his head. He appeared like he felt queasy and aroused. He whimpered that he felt like urinating too, and would be wetting my feet. But, he couldn't.

It was a long feminine piss, fluid merging into fluid. It seemed to go on forever. The stream got warmer. A female scent. Piquant. Incisive.

Maybe it was seeing his mum pee. Or maybe it was the watery caress of her warm mummy urine. Or maybe the piquant female scent. Or maybe it was the grand aggregate of these. He appeared like he felt a charge of electricity course through him. His whole body heated up. He whimpered that he was going to come. He was totally unprepared. It had never happened this fast.

But, Seb twitched a few notches up instead. It was still too soon. Too tender. His head was in contact with my fountainhead now.

A final torrent. And then, I was done. Time resumed.

My son learned something new about his mum that day.

***

Part 6

Movie Night

We settled down to a chill equilibrium with J&J. Our nudity became second nature to everyone.

One night, we were watching a Netflix movie in the living room. We were buoyed by good wine, and the pleasant breeze from the patio.

Jane, ever the considerate host, enquired if we were comfortable. Since we were nude, would we prefer the patio door to be closed as the early night air was getting a tad chilly?

Seb said he was fine. I replied that it was indeed a wee draughty. But the fresh and sharp night air was invigorating, it would be a shame to shut it out, so it was still OK.

But, I acknowledged that the night air would only get more chilly.

As a compromise, I scooted over to Seb. I sat in front of him. I paused momentarily as if serving Seb notice of my next move. I reclined gently. After a minute of snuggling down to fuzzy comfort, relishing the home and hearth warmth of his form, I cocked my head to look at him coyly, and then twinkled a kittenish knowing smile.

We moulded into a unified whole. Seb wrapped his arms around my waist as if he was buckling me down in a seatbelt. He tightened his arms momentarily, and then relaxed them as if I was now secured. I cooed, "Thanks Seb, lovely..."

Seb then placed his right hand just above my mound. His forefinger doodled on my silken skin in an algorithmic motion as if he was transcribing a secret cryptic message. I was deciding whether to move his hand away, in case he got carried away. But, he showed no signs of ranging further, so I let it be.

From the corner of my eye, I spied Jane turning to look at Jake with quivering arched eyebrows. He winked. Jake apparently couldn't resist the tingle of the moment. He teased, "Jane, are you warm and comfy?" Jane glared at her husband with vengeance, and then grinned.

A certain something, I felt, had managed to work its way in through a tiny opening, and was trying to fill a blank space inside me.

I stole a downward glance. No, J&J wouldn't be able to see us. But, just to be sure, I crossed my thighs a little, and pressed them tight together. Seb stiffened another notch. Oh, weren't we skating on very thin ice. The atmosphere suggested a deeper stage of night.

The slight breeze coming in from the patio wafted my piquant feminine scent off somewhere. The warm, not unfamiliar, scent of femininity hovered faintly in the air. Smell was such an acute sense. The sense of smell revealed a great deal. Sometimes, it revealed everything.

Was this the case now? What must J&J be thinking? The scene was soundless. The air, a dense liquid. All I could hear was the soft beating of my own heart.

Jake went to the washroom. On his way, he dimmed the living room lights. When he returned, he sidled next to his wife.

Ten minutes later, Jane went to fetch some beers and wine. When she returned, she lazed along the length of the sofa. She rested her head on Jake's lap. She had changed into a nude-coloured camisole. A sheer brief number. It was not clear if she was braless and pantyless. In the sedate, quieter sequences of the movie, Jake's hand stroked Jane's hair in a musical motion. She ran a finger around the lip of her wine glass.

The movie ended. It was 1 am. We were all bleary eyed. Chianti classico was sloshing in my head.

J&J watched Seb and me with particular interest as we disentangled. Seb was in flourish. His shaft glistened in the soft light. I wondered what effect this would have on dear Jane? My mound had a moist sheen. Was that a musty piquant scent in the air?

We mumbled our goodnights and ambled to our room. There was an urgency in Seb's steps.

What were J&J thinking? Had our innocent mum-son cosy cuddle stirred them? Mum-son implicit intimacy igniting husband-wife sexual passion, in a crosswire of emotions?

***

A beam of morning sun landed on my cheek. I lazily watched a white cloud moved from one edge of the window to the other. The birds sang as if set free.

Seb was still sleeping. His breathing soft, sounding like tiny bellows.

I examined myself at the mirror. Close inspection revealed no bruises. I breathed a sigh of relief. With my being naked around the cottage, it wouldn't do if J&J saw any bruises on me. Was the son giving his mum six of the best?

Still, my lower body retained a trace of that special feeling that was always there after a night of intense intimacy. I gazed down. Oh my goodness, my slit was caked shut by dried excitement.

I continued to feel a sort of friction throughout my entire body. The sweet lassitude that came from my insides powerfully churned.

I noticed too, an unfamiliar sensation in my buttocks. Was he there too? Damn! I don't remember a thing.

***

Part 7

Son Visit

It was the first weekend of our homestay. J&J's twenty-two year old son, Jim, had recently graduated from uni. He started work in the city three months ago. This was his first visit back home. He would be arriving late on Friday night after work, and would be staying over Friday and Saturday night.

By this time, I had warmed up to Jane some, the early beginnings of a sisterhood of sorts forming.

We had a number of points of similarity. Same age range. Lived in the remote, secluded countryside. Only one child, a son, around the same age. We ran a homestay business on the side, and were homestay guests when on vacation.

I had a candid discussion with Jane. I volunteered that it would be best if Seb and I suspended our nudism during Jim's visit. It would be inconvenient to socialise Jim to our nudism in the short time he was home. And it would be a distraction on the quality time that J&J have planned to spend with Jim.

We would endeavour to be out of the cottage most of the time, visiting the nearby quaint hamlets.

Jane was happy to go with my suggestion, with the exception it would be fine for Seb and I to continue with our nude sunbathing in the garden whenever we wished. Jim didn't have much interest in spending time in the garden, not the horticultural type, preferring to chill at the patio, so this made no difference to Jim. We agreed on that.

Thus, we saw Jim only once, on Saturday morning when Seb and I were about to make our way to the garden in our bathrobes. Brief social intros and hellos.

Jim had a quiet confidence. Tall and striking, he had dark, curly hair swept back like he'd just been trekking on some Nepalese moutaintop. His voice was deep yet playful. He had a warm, mischievous look in his eyes. There was something about him that pierced right through me. I could sense his sensuality, afar, from where I was. It was like sensing the sea before you could see it. If I compared Seb to Jim, Seb was more clean-cut than handsome. In the tug-of-genes between Jake and Jane, he clearly privileged his mum.

I could appreciate why Jane adored and worshipped her son. She was super excited, even anxious, in the days leading to Jim's visit. When she talked about Jim, her smile deepened for an instant, then softened, as if relishing a deep satisfying private secret. She would sit across from me, and like she'd been too busy to remember to breathe, would take a huge breath.