Mum Takes My Virginity

Story Info
During A Summer Holiday Jack and His Mum Get Close.
6.2k words
4.38
49.1k
81
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,541 Followers

Hi, I've disabled comments. This is fun, and the shitty comments and trolling are tedious. I hope you enjoy it.

I rolled out of bed fairly early, even though there was no real reason to. I wouldn't be starting university until September, just before my nineteenth birthday, so I could have slept in if I wanted to.

Dad had died in a car accident caused by a drunk driver when I was eight; his name was Jack. Mum was an accountant. Our house was on the South Coast of England. Our house had beautiful sea views, we also had a pool. When I was younger, I did a lot of swimming.

I'd been the man of the house ever since Dad died. I took the job seriously. It meant that I had little time for friends or being a kid. I had a few girls kissing and touching, but as yet, I'd never got to the good bit with any girls.

The increasing load of jobs that I was doing let mum concentrate on working and keeping us financially secure.

Mum and I had breakfast, then we drove into the city to pick up the books that I needed for university. Mum was also going to buy me some clothes. It was after one when we had finished with everything. Mum said," Jack, I'm so glad that we have got everything. I have heard about a new steakhouse that has opened; would you like a steak on the way home?"

"I would love that mum, thanks for buying me my books and the lovely clothes. I will of the best dressed at college."

We chatted over our steaks about the books and clothes; me going to university, and many things while we ate, then stayed for quite a while after we finished.

I said, "I need to use the bathroom before we go."

"I probably should, too. I'll meet you by the front door."

I walked to the bathroom, and another guy fell into step behind me. We were both washing our hands when he asked out of the blue, "You fucking her yet?"

I looked at him and asked, "What?"

"That Milf that you're with. She has some tits on her, and the way she's pushing them out at you tells me she wants your cock. She looked like she was about to eat you up." He walked over to wash his hands. "If you're not fucking her yet, you'd better get onto it. She's cock-hungry, and she's probably not going to wait around much longer."

"Okay," I said.

"Was involved with a Milf like her once. Fucking outstanding. They can't get enough. Too bad she was married, and her husband caught us. Fuck her. She wants and needs you."

He walked out after giving me a thumbs-up, leaving me more than a little confused. I shook it off, dried my hands, and headed back out. Mum had left the table, so I went and waited for her at the front door as she'd asked. I couldn't believe what the guy had said. Was he being serious? He looked like an intelligent man. The car he was driving was a Mercedes. I don't think he knew I was having a meal with my mum.

Mum walked out of the steakhouse. I held the door open for her, her tits looked massive, and she pushed them out for me. We walked to the car, and I drove us home. Mum had some work to do, so I went to my room and worked on a new game I was making. Mum made supper. Then we watched a film on Netflix. Mum was friendly and chatty. The film was crap. We said good night and went to our bedrooms.

The next morning was beautiful. I decided I wanted a swim. I put on my swimming trunks and went downstairs.

"Morning, Mom," I said as I came down the stairs to find her sitting at the kitchen table doing something on her smartphone.

"Morning, I've already had breakfast, but I'll make yours now? Going for a swim?"

"Where do you think I'm going dressed like this?"

"If you're going to be cheeky to me, at least come here and give me a kiss."

Smiling, I walked over and gave her a peck on the cheek. Mum pulled me closer to her. I could feel the weight of her massive tits on my chest. I said, "You smell great, mum."

"Thank you. I like this perfume too. I'll wear it for you. Have you skimmed the pool yet this morning?" Mum asked as I walked toward the hallway.

"I'll get it and check the filters and all the other things."

"You don't have to do all that. But, you know, I'm going to have to get used to looking after things around here."

"I'm only going to be forty minutes away when I go to University." I turned and headed down the hallway to the sliding glass doors at the back of the house with that.

I took the skimmer and used that first, even though only a few odd bugs and a single leaf were floating on the surface. After that, it didn't take long to do the rest of the pool.

A dive into the blissfully cool waters was a terrific feeling. I swam laps for a while and then lay on a lounger beside the pool.

"Well, what do you think?"

I couldn't think at first, let alone answer. I'd never seen Mom is anything but a one-piece swimsuit, so the sight of her in a white bikini with her massive tits spilling out of the top of her bikini plus the tight-fitting bottom showed her gorgeous Camel's Toe to perfection.

Mum had always worked out, but having the space to set up a room for it in the house, she'd picked up her sports, and it showed. Though never obese, she'd dropped a couple of dress sizes over the winter and spring. I'd already noticed, but there was no way to miss it with so much of her body on display.

The top strained to contain her massive tits, which looked even more prominent now that she had toned the rest of her figure. Though her tummy wasn't flat, she had slimmed a lot, and there were only a few faint stretch marks. The bottoms hugged her hips, leaving her long, smooth, beautiful legs bare.

"You have a gorgeous body, mum; I've never seen you in a bikini before, and I like what I see."

A big smile appeared on her mouth. "Really? I'm not too flabby?" She laid a hand over her stomach. "Or saggy?" Her hand moved to her left tit.

"No, it looks great on you. I can tell you've been working out. I wasn't expecting it."

"I almost believe you." She walked over toward me. "Mind if I join you?"

Realising to my shame that I was about half hard and my dripping swim trunks would not do much to hide it, I quickly said, "I was just going to take one more swim, then go back in. See if anybody is online looking for a game."

"I swear, you live on that computer." She shook her head and laughed. "So much like your father. Go on then. It's hot."

I dived in and made sure I was facing away from her when I popped up on the other side. As soon as she dived, I hurried to the door to grab a towel from the shelf inside, letting it fall in front of me for cover. I glanced back to see her slicking the water out of her hair. Streams of water cascaded down her body and into her cleavage, plainly visible at the surface.

I passed the halfway mark at that point.

Trying, unsuccessfully, to shake the image out of my mind's eye, I dried off and then got to the safety of my room and the online world.

I'd been online for a couple of hours when I heard a knock on the door. "Yeah?"

Mom opened the door and peeked in. "You didn't have any breakfast. Are you hungry?"

"Yes," I admitted, as I had just been thinking about going downstairs and making some bacon and eggs.

"I'm craving a Full English Breakfast."

She rolled her eyes. "Okay, I'll get busy downstairs and call you when it's ready."

Fifteen minutes later, mum called me for breakfast. It was delicious; mum was eating the same. She loved it but said, "This is not helping my figure."

She sat down next to me. A chill ran up my spine when she moaned with the first bite. "Oh, I'm so going to regret this, but it's so good."

"Don't get too used to that eating like this," she teased as I finished. "Before you know it, you'll be old like me and have to run for half the day just to keep your shape."

"You're not old, Mom."

"You're sweet," she said and flashed me a brilliant smile before kissing me on the cheek.

We spent the day at the pool; I was now sure mum was flirting with me. The sun shone all day. They both applied sun cream to the other. Mum's touch felt so good. They sunbathed, then swam. The day flew past.

After six in the evening, mum made dinner as I tidied around the pool. The meal was fantastic. I sat with mum in the lounge watching television for an hour, then went to my room to see what was happening.

Mom knocked on my open door. Trying to ignore how good she looked in her satiny nightgown, I said, "Hi, Mom?"

"I just wanted to let you know that I'm going to do some shopping and take my car in to have it checked. So, I probably won't be here when you wake up. But I will be back around ten."

"Okay."

"Just wanted to let you know. Good night, darling. I loved spending time with you today."

"I did to mum. Will you wear your bikini again tomorrow?"

Mum smiled a mischievous smile, then said, "I can if you want me to. I have another one which is slightly smaller than I could wear, but I would be worried if my tits would pop out of the top."

I cheekily said, "Mum, don't worry about that. We can swim nude. The pool is secluded. Nobody can see what we are wearing?"

Mum was thinking, then said, "If it's a hot day, then I could go topless, but you would have to put my sunscreen on when I'm sunbathing?"

My cock was stiffening. I was sure mum was naked under her nightgown. I replied, "Mum, I would love to apply your sunscreen to you. I hope it is a hot day."

Mum kissed me on the cheek and left. I flicked through the pages of one of the many porn video sites I visited until one of the preview images caught my eye. The woman in the video was older, with short blonde hair and large breasts, and she was going at it with a young guy. It was precisely the sort of video that got me off. I pulled out a box of tissues and plugged in my headphones, then clicked on the video.

It started with a point of view, showing him jerking off while looking at a porn magazine. Then, only a few seconds in, a door on the other side of the room opened, and the woman walked in, wearing a see-through negligee.

My eyes widened, and I sucked in a hard breath when the guy in the video covered up and said, "Mom, you're supposed to knock."

The woman apologised and then sauntered over to the bed. They bantered back and forth with some bad things about how it was bigger than Daddy's until the woman moved the guy's hands and said, "Why don't you let Mommy help?"

I knew one reason I'd picked the video was because the woman looked a little like my mom. Having her play that role had me as hard as a rock. I wrapped my hand around my cock and started stroking.

I kept it slow as the woman jerked him, eventually pulling off her negligee to show off her body. Then she started sucking, taking him into her throat.

The woman had a hairy pussy, which turned me off. I prefer smooth pussies. I stroked a little faster as she straddled the guy's hips, playing with herself, and then sat down on his dick.

She rode him hard, telling him how good it felt. Her tits bounced all over the place, and as the video neared the end, she cried out, "Mummy's cumming for you."

"Oh, Mom. I'm about to cum too," the guy groaned.

"Do it. Cum in mummy's pussy."

At the same time as he grunted on screen, I exploded into the tissues held over the head of my cock. I just kept cumming and cumming so hard that it made my head swim as the woman on the screen said, "That's it, baby. Give Mummy all your hot cum."

I was panting for breath when she lifted off his cock to rub the cum dripping from her into her hairy pussy. The video ended with a still screen of her licking cum off her fingers.

My body was limp now, but my cock was still mostly hard and hyper-sensitive. My fingers covered in cum, just like the woman on screen, because the tissues hadn't been enough to hold it back. I pulled out more tissue to clean up, cleared the browser history, shut down the computer, and then off to bed, where I fell asleep almost instantly.

I was glad when Mom wasn't home when I woke up. I was as hard as a rock from a dream that had expanded on the video. The only difference was that the woman didn't just look like my mom in my imagination. She was my mom.

I went to the laundry basket for the T-shirt I had been wearing yesterday. Right on top was a pair of mum's panties. There was a wet stain on them. I sniffed them. They smelt good. I could smell a musky, fresh scent as I lifted them to my nose. It was strangely off-putting, but incredibly exciting. I breathed deeply of my first scent of pussy, my cock tingling, but still unable to do more than swell slightly.

I then wanked and shot my load into mum's panties. That was twice that I had now cum thinking about mum. I then showered, as it was ten to ten. Mum would be back soon. I had looked outside; it was a sweltering day.

I was in the kitchen when mum came home. I was wearing my swimming trunks. Mum was wearing a blouse and short skirt with ballerina shoes. She looked gorgeous. I asked, "Can I make you a coffee, mum?"

Mum smiled, then said, "Yes please darling, I am happy. A bolt had broken in my exhaust on the car. That's where the rattle was coming from. It took a minute to fix it, and they didn't charge me as I'm a good customer. So while you make the coffee, I'll change into the small bikini. If it's hot outside, then I'll go topless for you, darling."

I made us both a coffee. I couldn't believe the bikini mum was wearing when she came into the kitchen. The cups on the top of the bikini were straining to hold her massive tits in. They looked gorgeous. Mum said, "Let's take our coffee outside, then we'll get as much fun as we can."

I had already put the loungers out with towels. Mum took her coffee and sun cream, and I took the two mugs of coffee. The bottom of mum's bikini was so tight. It showed mum's long sex slit to perfection. My cock was stiffening.

"Jack, let's drink our coffee, then we can sunbathe. It's going to be a scorcher. I'll take my top off now so you can get used to looking at your mum's big melons."

Mum took her top off, then shook her massive tits. They jiggled beautifully, then mum said, "I feel more comfortable with the top off. The cup was cutting into my left tit. Do you like them?"

"I love them, mum, but let me put the sunscreen on them before you get burned."

Mum spread a towel on top of a lounger then lay on top of it. She gathered her hair and put on a hair clasp. I started on her face and worked down. First, her face and neck were done, then I did her left arm and fingers. Then her right arm and fingers. I quietly took a deep breath and massaged the sun cream into her massive left tit. Mum loved that as I put the cream on her hard left nipple.

"Jack, you have a gentle touch. It's very relaxing for me as you do this. I thought I would be back in the office on Tuesday. After that, we should go away for a three-day holiday. I was thinking of the Spa Hotel in Brighton. Would you like to do that?"

"Mum, that would be super. The food and the facilities are excellent there, that's a great idea. When will you book it?"

"When you finish my other tit and stomach. I need to pee, so I'll do it when I get into the house. Then you can do my legs when I get back."

I took my time with mum's right tit. I wasn't now applying sun cream. Instead, I was caressing her massive tits and hard nipples. Finally, I finished her stomach, which felt firm though she was carrying an extra pound or two. I was so close to the waistband of her bikini bottoms. I wished she would take them off, then I would see everything.

When I finished her stomach, mum got up and went inside the house. She came back five minutes later with a big smile on her face. "Jack, I've booked it. We have got a room at the Spa, it's got a sea view and a balcony. We check in tomorrow after twelve and check out after breakfast on Monday morning. The only problem is you will have to share the room with me. Are you okay with that?"

I was thinking, surprise, surprise, she's done it. I believed mum had planned this.

"Mum, that's not a problem. We have been sharing rooms for years. A three-day break will be good for both of us. I am looking forward to it."

"So am I, Jack. We will only take one suitcase. I'll do that later this afternoon. We need something for dinner in the evening and the clothes you got this morning will do that. Now, will you do my legs, darling?"

I started on mum's legs. Her Camel's Toe looked incredible. I was sure that I could see a wet stain on them as I applied the sun cream to her thighs. I finished. Mum used sun cream on my front. I loved how she touched my body. I could feel my cock stiffen. There was a bulge in my swimming trunks, but mum said nothing.

We lay on our fronts for an hour and a half, then I did mum's back, and she did mine. Ninety minutes later, we both looked as though we had caught the sun. We swam for half an hour, then went inside and showered. It was just after four in the afternoon.

Mum was in the shower. She had left the door open, she shouted out, "Jack, I'll pack the suitcase when I come out of the shower, then that'll be that done. I will make dinner with what's left in the fridge. Would you like to join me for a glass of wine on the terrace at five-thirty?"

"That would be a great mum. I will be in my room with my computer. Come in and get any clothes you need. All my new stuff is in the wardrobe."

"I will say, darling. We are going to have a short holiday."

I was working on my new game when mum came in. She was wearing a tight-fitting top, but she wasn't wearing a bra. This was very unusual. I had never seen her braless in the house before. She may have been naked under a dressing gown, but that was it.

Her leggings were extra tight; I was sure she wasn't wearing any panties as her Camel's Toe was so detailed. Mum put three different outfits of my new things on the bed. Then several pairs of socks and several boxer shorts. Then mum said, "Do you want me to pack any pyjamas for you?"

Mum had a look in her eye. Then, as I spoke, she smiled, "Mum, it's too hot. I will sleep in my boxers. That's all I need."

I then helped mum carry the clothes selected to mum's bedroom where the suitcase was. I couldn't help but notice the amount of lingerie in the suitcase. So I went back to my room. Ten minutes later, mum called out, "The packing is done. Come and join me in the kitchen, darling."

I got into the kitchen; mum was cutting the bits of cooked chicken into small pieces. She had made a sauce. There was a selection of vegetables and potatoes in a casserole dish. The oven was on, preheating. Mum put the casserole dish into the oven, then said, "Pour the wine, darling, then we can get another forty minutes of sun."

We sat on the terrace on the bench. It was so calm and relaxing. The sun was still shining. I found it difficult to keep my eyes off mum's massive melons. On our second glass of wine, mum said, "That was another wonderful day we had together. Thank you for putting the sun cream on for me. I thought you were the first man to touch my tits for eleven years. You had a much gentler touch than your father when he applied sun cream to them, but he was much firmer when he played with them."

I couldn't believe mum had said this. My cock was rock hard; I was sure that she would notice the bulge in my trousers. Then mum said, "Dinner is ready. Let's eat."

As we walked into the house, I couldn't keep my eyes off mum's hips. The way she walked excited me. Her posture was excellent, head held high, tits jiggling beautifully and pointing straight ahead.

Dinner was terrific. We were both hungry. Mum was happy that there was nothing that wouldn't keep in the fridge. She said, "Thank goodness that I hadn't done the big shopping this week. I can do it on Monday when we get back. I am so looking forward to the next few days."

Jack1107
Jack1107
3,541 Followers
12