Mummified Remains Ch. 06

Story Info
An ancient artifact upends life at a small college.
16.4k words
4.74
14.2k
20

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 07/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

Okay, it might take longer than two months to finish this series...still, here we are at the penultimate chapter. The dominoes are falling and the story is sliding towards a conclusion.

The theme of this chapter is loss. Loss of love, loss of self, and, ultimately, loss of humanity. The darkest hour is rapidly approaching.

My hope is to finish Mummified Remains by the end of the summer, taking into account a few other projects I have in the works. Those projects include an anthology chapter for Organism-X which is shaping up to be gargantuan, along with a new series tentatively titled "The Beast of the Black Rose". In addition, I am in the early stages of fleshing out Zadza's Prize (for real this time lol), as well as working on a long-form super hero story which (hopefully) will be a more regular and episodic published work. Stay tuned!

***

June Ota lay in a puddle of her own fluids. Slobber, tears, pussy juice, and, of course, her sweet sweet breast milk. The creamy blue fluid dribbled from her massive knockers, slathering her pale belly. Every few seconds, she twitched.

June's tormentors loomed over her, giggling and smacking their blue stained lips. Each one of them had taken their fill from June's womanly fountains. The feeling of their soft, pillowy lips on her hyper sensitive nipples was impossible to describe. It was utterly maddening, but June hadn't stopped them. How could she? Her body was built for sex now. In a single day, her mosquito bites had turned into jugs. Her flat butt had turned into a perfect bubble butt. She was sexy and womanly to an inhuman degree. That kind of body came with urges. Deep, soul-destroying urges.

Beverly Watson's harpies had spent the better part of an hour gleefully torturing June. Their torture devices were their dexterous fingers, soft cherry lips, and bubbly tits. With these tools, they nuzzled and kissed and cuddled and sucked. Tongues slid into her pussy and feathered her clit. Fingers mashed the vast expanses of her bosom.

The dark sisters were not content to simply act on June's body. They forced her to participate. They forced their perfect tits into June's hands. They made her suck their nipples and eat their pussies out. June couldn't help herself. It was a buffet of female perfection and she was so very hungry. She ate and ate and ate until she was fit to burst.

When the torture finally stopped, only a small flicker of sanity remained in June. She tried desperately to find the words she wanted to say, but every time she came close to having a coherent thought, her mind short-circuited.

"Look at her," Kelsey, the leader of the pack, said. "She's too pathetic to become one of us."

Zoey Wilson, June's one time antagonist, smirked and agreed wholeheartedly.

"Maybe she can be our little pet instead."

"Ha, I like that! June, you can be our little pet cow. You must do everything we say, and always be ready to provide milkies!"

The final girl, Annie, spoke up suddenly. She looked uncomfortable and frustrated.

"This is a decision for our master to make. Besides, she has mostly become one of us. I can't imagine Beverly will leave her soul intact."

It was clear that Beverly Watson's taint was growing exponentially stronger. June felt it spreading like a fungus inside of her. She had absorbed so much of that darkness that it was hard to find any remaining light.

Meanwhile, the concubines were showing signs of the growing evil externally. With each passing hour, they looked less human. Their canines had sharpened into fangs and their fingernails were now black claws. Their ears had grown pointed, making them seem slightly batlike. When they licked June's body, they did so with long, pointed tongues that wiggled with unnatural grace and coordination. Worst of all, their eyes glowed a baleful red.

June knew she was not far behind the others. She ran her tongue along her top row of teeth and felt the sharpened points. Beverly may not have full control over June's soul, but her essence ran deep.

Kelsey did not seem to like the idea of sharing a sisterhood with June. She rebuked Annie and the pair began to bicker. Zoey's support vacillated as each girl delivered insults in turn.

They think I've lost my mind. Well the joke's on them. I'm feeling saner than ever!

June knew something the other girls didn't. Something special had happened that set the girl apart from the others.

Beverly Watson completely dominated the wombs of her concubines. Once her scalding hot jizz splattered a girl's insides, it sterilized any chance for new life. June knew this instinctively. She could feel the shattered ruins of potential in each girl. They would never bear children.

June was different. She had basked in Beverly's taint while retaining her womanhood. She had fucked two college boys raw under the influence of that taint and taken their seed into her body. June didn't know which boy actually managed to do it, and she didn't care. All that mattered was that one little spermy had hit its mark and found an egg.

Deep within June's womb, cells split apart in rapid succession. It was the smallest flicker of life, but in June's mutated state, she could feel that flicker with her entire being.

June patted her belly and whispered a soft greeting to her growing daughter. She understood now why she had been able to absorb so much of Beverly's essence. No wonder her breasts had grown so large and begun to lactate. All of her changes were in preparation for her sacred duty as a mother. June trembled at the thought of what she was becoming. She was so young. She practically felt like a kid herself! Still, June knew she had no choice. Already, she loved the growing little mutant in her belly more than anything in the world. Certainly more than Beverly. If that nasty, hulking demonic bitch had her way, she would burn June's darling child right out of her.

No, she's not taking this from me. I'm going to be a mother! I'm going to be a sexy, beautiful goddess of fertility and I'm going to bring life into this world!

June watched the concubines argue and plotted her escape.

***

Miranda Fontana awoke in a fog to find herself lying on a hardwood floor in what appeared to be a living room. The lights of the room were turned off, but a series of candles placed along a chalk circle provided enough light for her to see. Noora Abadi peered back at her from the shadows.

"Where am I? What happened?"

"To answer your first question, you are somewhere safe," Noora said. "The answer to the second question is a bit more complicated."

Suddenly, everything flooded back to Miranda. Her horrible decision, Lucy's broken hearted, wide-eyed expression, the sad, sweet call that Miranda sank all her hopes into. It all hit her at once.

"Lucy…the garden…shit, I need to be there!"

"I'm afraid that is not possible," Noora said.

"What the hell are you talking about? What did you do?"

"We are at my townhouse in McLean, seventeen minutes away from the college. I'm sorry, Miranda. There was no other option. You were being unreasonable."

An incandescent rage filled Miranda's heart. The professor had overstepped her boundaries for the last time and Miranda was having none of it. She staggered to her feet and ran at Noora with balled fists. Then, just before her foot crossed the chalk barrier of the circle, an unseen force blocked her path. Miranda tried to push past the force, but her body refused to budge.

Noora rubbed her arm and winced, as if she were nursing a sprain.

"I set up a spell to keep you in place. Clearly, I was right to do so."

"What is the matter with you? I never asked for this! You had no right! Now Lucy will think I abandoned her."

"You are free to call your friend and explain what happened. Feel free to blame me. However, I refuse to apologize. Some things are more important than petty drama."

"This isn't a petty drama! This is our entire goddamn friendship! Besides, your ex-best friend is out there prowling for victims. God only knows what Beverly did to my roommate. If she finds Lucy," Miranda clutched at her heart and felt herself wither. "If she finds her, I will never forgive myself."

"That is a risk I am willing to take, especially after consulting the book more regarding Beverly and her," Noora winced. "Condition."

Miranda wanted to slap Noora, but the woman was far out of range and the strange, repulsive force of the circle freaked her out.

"Fine, then tell me what's going on. Why am I so important?"

Suddenly, another figure stirred in the darkness. The man who confronted Noora in her office stood a few feet away with his arms crossed. The volatile rage he showed in the office was long gone, replaced by a hard, yet cautious look.

"I second that," the man said. "What is going on, Noora?"

Noora sighed and brushed her arm again before muttering something under her breath.

"You're going to think I'm crazy, Tyler."

"I'm not so sure about that after tonight."

"Fair enough. Fine, here is how I understand the present situation. The mummified phallus I foolishly handed over to Beverly once belonged to a demon. That demon had as its singular goal to reproduce. If it could do that, it could create a foothold for demonkind on Earth, ushering in a hellish new era. Seems pretty simple, right? Well it's not. The demon could not reproduce with just any girl. It needed a proper vessel to carry its child.

Anyways, the Fangshi, who were ancient Chinese sorcerers of a sort, decided they didn't want to live in hell on earth. They fought the demon in battle and won. Afterwards, they embalmed the body with incantations to prevent it from resurrecting. Everything was right as rain for a couple thousand years, but time has a way of wearing things down. The spells weakened, and then dissipated entirely.

Enter Beverly. She's just watched her best friend, who she's in love with, become engaged. She's depressed and frustrated and hates herself. All those negative emotions feed the severed demon penis, causing it to come back to life. It fuses itself to Beverly, turning her into some kind of hermaphroditic nightmare chimera of human and demon.

Now that the phallus has attached itself to Beverly, it is seeking to breed once more. I believe that Miranda is the vessel it's searching for. If Beverly finds her, it could be the end of the world as we know it."

Silence hovered over the darkened living room. Miranda's fiery temper extinguished as her blood ran cold. The thought of carrying Professor Watson's demonic baby was enough to make her stomach turn. She gently clutched her belly, trying to figure out what was so special about her womb that it could usher in the apocalypse.

The man was the first to speak.

"Look, I've seen some weird fucking things tonight, but this story doesn't sit right with me. Beverly and I haven't always seen eye to eye, but I know her and I know she isn't a monster. There has to be another explanation."

Noora shook her head in disgust.

"You are unbelievable. Even after everything that has happened – stuff you've seen with your own eyes, you still don't trust me."

"It's not that I don't–"

"Shut up, Tyler. I don't care if you don't believe me. I have too much to worry about right now. Miranda, sit back and don't move a muscle. I'm going to try that protection spell again. This should make it much harder for Beverly to touch you."

Noora began to speak words in a language Miranda didn't recognize and waved her hands wildly. It would have looked comical if every hair on Miranda's exposed arms and neck did not stand on end as Noora progressed through the spell.

"Noora, what are you doing?" The man asked.

"Shut up!" Without missing a beat, Noora returned to the spell.

Energy swirled around the room, concentrating in a point above Miranda's head. It felt exactly like the coming of a summer storm. The air became pregnant with an electric potential that was simultaneously invigorating and terrifying. Miranda braced herself for the first lightning bolt.

Suddenly, Noora cried out and clutched at her body. The potential in the air evaporated immediately.

"Oh God, I can feel it!" Noora gasped. "I can feel it all over me!"

"Noora, what's wrong?" The man asked.

"Stay back! I'm fine. I just need to, um, uh, use the bathroom!"

Noora grabbed the book and sprinted off, slamming the bathroom door behind her. Miranda was left alone with the man. The two of them blinked at each other, equally bewildered. Just when the world seemed as if it could not get any weirder, it had.

***

"Where is Miranda?!"

Professor Watson's scream echoed off the surrounding building. Her voice was so deep and dark. Lucy barely recognized it anymore.

The voice was not the only thing different about the professor. Nearly every aspect of the woman had changed. She had grown in height by more than a foot, causing her to tower over Lucy. She was big and muscular, her fit body rippling with unholy strength.

"What's happened to you, Professor Watson?"

"I will be happy to explain it once I get my hands on Miranda. I repeat, where is she?"

Lucy backed away from the mutated professor like a cowering field mouse. It was a futile gesture. It would not take the professor very long to catch up to Lucy if she bolted. Lucy's scrawny, petite body could not hope to outrun Professor Watson's long, muscular legs.

"I don't know where she is!" Lucy squeaked. "She was supposed to be here."

Professor Watson's tone shifted immediately. She approached Lucy and cupped her cheek with surprising gentleness.

"You were crying, why?"

Lucy turned away. She could not bear to look into the professor's horrible glowing eyes. They were like two burning portals to hell. Everything Miranda had said about the woman was true. God, it was horrible to see.

"It's none of your business!" Lucy tried her best to not look scared as she said this.

"You're blushing. I can feel your feelings," the professor said searchingly. Suddenly, she grinned, "you love her."

"Nuh-nuh-no! I…um…uh…it's not like that!"

Lucy could not hide her blushing cheeks and her nervous little twitches. Terror and Shame gripped her soul and stretched it thin. She was painfully aware that Professor Watson could snap her neck with little effort, but the thought of laying her heart bare in front of the woman somehow frightened her more.

"I know your pain. You love her, but you cannot find the strength to express your feelings. You constantly feel as if you're on the verge of losing her. You watch as boy after boy wanders into her life and takes what you never have the courage to ask for. Each year puts new cracks in your heart until you feel nothing at all."

The image of Miranda and Randy together was burned into Lucy's brain. She would carry that sickening moment with her to her deathbed. The pain was almost unbearable. Everything the professor was saying made perfect sense in that context. Lucy wanted to vomit.

"It's not like that! She'll come around. We are going to talk…we were going to talk. She…she…"

"She's not here. She left you."

"There has to be another explanation," Lucy said softly as fresh tears welled in her eyes. "She promised."

"Don't worry. Once I have planted my seed in Miranda, I'll let you spend as much time with her as you want. She can be yours, effectively. All I ask for is her womb."

Temptation kissed at Lucy's heart. The thought of having Miranda all to herself, without any chance of some dumb boy getting in the way was so deeply enticing. Lucy imagined caressing her lover's bountiful breasts, nuzzling her neck, nibbling her ears.

She would be mine, all mine!

"No," Lucy said. "If I end up with Miranda, I want to be because she chose to be with me."

"Oh you sweet summer child," Professor Watson crooned. "Have it whichever way you want. It means nothing to me."

Lucy couldn't believe the professor would give up like that after all the horror stories she had heard.

"Does that mean you'll let me go?"

Professor Watson let out a deep, hearty belly laugh that curdled Lucy's blood.

"Oh God no. Why would I give up such a useful bargaining chip? Normally, I would take you right here and now, but that would be a waste."

Animal instincts took over then. Lucy turned to run and felt big, powerful hands yank her backwards by the collar. She gagged and felt the wind go out of her. Suddenly, she was held in an iron grip that no amount of kicking, biting, or screaming could free her from.

Suddenly, Professor Watson was speaking. Her voice was strange and echoey and the words made no sense. They swirled around Lucy's brain, dragging her mind down into the depths of dreamland.

The petite little blonde went slack in Beverly's grasp. Beverly was surprised by the girl's strength of will. There was so much fortitude in such a tiny package. When the time came, the girl would make a fine concubine.

Beverly fought against her growing erection. She desperately wanted to fill her sweet blonde student, but knew that now was not the time. She needed to play her cards properly to get the real prize.

Suddenly felt her phone vibrate in her pocket.

"Your little bluebird ran away," Kelsey said.

"What, Why?"

"The crazy little bitch muttered something about her 'baby' before smashing a paperweight over my head. By the time I got my bearings, she was gone. My apologies, master."

It was odd hearing her most vicious concubine sounding so apologetic. Then again, Kelsey knew the wrath Beverly was capable of better than most. She had witnessed Beverly's raw brutality first hand.

"Let her go. She has served her purpose."

"So you have the shrew, master?" There was a faint hint of disappointment in Kelsey's voice.

She is too willful. I will need to break her of those bad habits sooner rather than later.

"Not yet, but I have a plan. Collect your sisters and bring them to me. We are about to make a little deal."

***

Noora took off her shirt and almost fainted at what she saw. The tattoo had spread to encompass most of her left arm. Intricate patterns etched across the olive skin, forming foreboding occult symbols and words.

When Noora touched the growing tattoo, she felt an odd tingle run through her. The sensation seemed to flow from her arm out into the open air, connecting her to the book, which she held in her right hand. Noora remembered what the book had said: the more she used it, the stronger their bond would become.

Noora looked closer at her arm. Hard muscles pressed tightly against her soft skin. Her arm wasn't buff or burly, thankfully, but it was toned to perfection. Noora flexed it and noticed a satisfying bicep peak form. She could feel newfound strength rippling through the tissues.

"What are you doing to me?"

The book opened to a blank page as if blown by an invisible wind.

The magic improves what it touches.

"Well stop that! I didn't ask to be 'improved' and I don't want to bond with you. I just need your help to stop Beverly."

The magic does what the magic does. Everything has its price.

"That's just great! Now Beverly's not the only one getting fused to an evil magical item."

The next words that appeared on the open page seemed to be etched violently, as if the writer was barely containing his or her rage.

I am NOT evil!

The book slammed shut.

"Well that's a cold comfort."

Noora held out her left hand and concentrated, feeling the tingle of magical power flow through her. The tattoos shimmered as the energy flooded into her fingertips. A moment later, sparks crackled in the air above her open palm.