Mums Best Friend Ch. 04

Story Info
Jack fucks his mum.
2.8k words
4.46
21.7k
37
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,545 Followers

The next days flew in. Alex came back the following evening; he looked tired; it had been a tough trip. May saw Jack at every opportunity. She told Jack that she must be careful on Friday when Kay came home, as she would pick up anything that May did. Jack fitted the security camera on Thursday afternoon before Alex came home. They went to Jack's bedroom; May didn't want Jack to cum inside her in case Alex wanted to fuck her on Thursday night, then he would find May's cunt full of Jack's cum. She finished him off in her mouth.

Mum was sending pictures every day; Jack had the feeling that mum was missing him a lot; she was appreciating all the support that he was giving her. Jack had a mental picture of how she would have her hair styled and highlighted on Friday; he looked forward to seeing those pictures. Mum was also asking how he was getting on with May. He couldn't tell her that he was fucking her at every opportunity she could arrange. He told mum that he loved May's cooking and he was studying hard every night.

Friday night and Kay arrived in time to have dinner with them all. Jack had a clear impression that Kay was flirting with him. May had a fuller body than Kay; Kay was slimmer with massive tits. They had drunk a lot of wine. May was distant with Jack, but Jack sensed that she would visit his bedroom tonight when the other's went to bed. They all chatted in the lounge; Alex was first to go to bed. Jack and Kay were sitting on the couch. May had been doing Kay's laundry. May left the lounge to empty the washing machine for the final load. Kay said, "Jack, I've enjoyed chatting with you tonight; after dinner tomorrow night, would you like to go to the pub with me for a drink?"

"Kay, I'd love that; I haven't been out for ages. We can walk to the pub, so we don't need to drive."

Kay smiled then gave Jack a long hug; she was pulling Jack closer to her. Then their mouths met, they tongue kissed, Kay was hot, she was pushing her legs against Jack's legs. Jack was playing with her massive tits; they weren't as big as May's but were still a big handful. Jack felt his cock stiffen; Kay was stroking Jack's stiff cock. Then they heard May; they adjusted themselves. May came in and said, "That's the last load in the machine. I need a bigger washing machine."

They all laughed, then Jack said, "I think it's time for me to call it a day; today was tough. I will see you all in the morning."

May winked at him as he left the lounge. Jack went upstairs; he checked his phone; mum had sent him pictures of her new hairstyle, it made her look younger, the highlights suited her perfectly, the outfit she was wearing tonight was showing a lot of cleavage, she looked gorgeous. Jack replied, "Thanks, mum, that hairstyle and colouring suit you perfectly. The Beauty salon has done a good job. Kay is staying the weekend; I'm tired; we had a lot of wine with dinner. I wish that I was with you so I could give you a good night kiss. I love you, Jack xx."

Jack then heard Kay go to bed. A few minutes later, Jack heard a soft buzzing sound; he got up to investigate; he stood outside of Kay's bedroom; Kay was using a vibrator. Then May was standing beside Jack. She put her index finger to her lips, then led Jack to his bedroom; she was only wearing her dressing gown. In the bedroom, May locked the door so no one could walk in on them. Jack was naked; his cock was erect, May took off her dressing gown then said, "You've made an impression with Kay; she's looking forward to going to the pub with you tomorrow. She hasn't had a boyfriend for over a year. She'll give you a great fuck Jack; she's like me, we both love good sex. Ass fuck me, Jack, I'm already lubed."

Twenty-five minutes later, May slipped out of Jack's bedroom, her pussy dripping with a cocktail of their cum. Jack fell asleep two minutes later. May had told him that Kay was going to the hairdressers tomorrow morning and Alex was going to the garage for an exhaust repair; she said to him that they would have a quickie in the morning and Jack to stay in bed until she visited him.

Jack's phone beeped at three minutes past eight; he thought he had a mum's message. He couldn't believe it; the screen had his sister trying to open the front door of the house. She had a large suitcase beside her. Jack let the video play in case he would lose the download. Jack then saw his sister getting out her smartphone; it looked like she was trying to call someone. Jack then got his iPad; he took pictures of his sister then sent them with a message to his mum. It read, "Mum, the camera has worked; I will get dressed now in case she tries to break a window to get an entry that way. My sister is working against both of them. It looks like she's trying to call him; if he's on deck, he will get the call. If he's inside the ship, he won't get it. Wait, she now looks like she's writing a message. I love you, mum; I'm going to the house now. Your Jack xx."

Jack quickly got dressed, May was in the kitchen, Alex and Kay had just left. Jack showed May, his sister, at the door. May said, "That camera is wonderful. Have you told your mum yet?"

"Yes, May I'm going to the house now, did you see the fucking suitcase?"

"Jack, I was cooking your breakfast; I will bring it down to you; better I'm there if you need collaboration."

Jack thanked her, then left. It was a minutes drive to Mum's house. As he drove into the street, his sister was driving out of it. Jack went into the house; she hadn't got in; the place was secure. Then Jack noticed a brown envelope that had been posted in Spain. It was addressed to Jack; he opened it, the Rolex presentation box looked impressive.

Jack's phone beeped. He had a message from mum, it read, "Jack, we were at breakfast when I got your message. Thank fuck, you installed that camera. Your father got a message; he was annoyed when he read it. He started to reply. I asked him what he was doing? He said nothing of any importance. I asked if I could read what he was writing? He said, No. I then said as I showed him his daughter's picture with the suitcase. He couldn't believe his eyes; I asked him why she was there? He said that there'd been a great misunderstanding. I replied a great misunderstanding that requires a suitcase? He didn't reply. We will dock in forty-five minutes in Nice. I am leaving the ship. I am already packing my case. I'll get a taxi to the Airport. As soon as I know my flight details, I'll let you know. I love you; I can never repay you for what you have done. Tonight we will have a good night kiss. With all my love, mum xx."

May arrived with Jack's breakfast; Jack explained what mum was doing; she would let us know once she knew her flights. May said, "Jill's doing the right thing; she should have done it years ago. Your father has put your sister up to this. I wonder what is he wanting out of the house? Maybe it was just clothes, but I doubt that. It will all come out in the wash. I am glad you have had your breakfast; I brought your toiletry bag as you hadn't shaved. I phoned Alex; he'll be at the garage for over an hour. Let's shower together and see what comes up?"

The shower was terrific; they washed each other so intimately, apart from washing and rinsing each other that was all; they were both hungry when they went into Jack's bedroom. May had brought some lube; she lubed her ass, then Jack got her on all fours, then ass fucked her doggy style. Twenty-five minutes later, they had both climaxed. May said as they lay in bed afterwards, "I am going to miss you, Jack; I was so looking forward to next week. We'll keep in touch; I want you to be with your mum. One thing, if Jill asks if you have been fucking me, then be honest, tell her you have; she's had enough lies and deceit in her life. Never lie to her; she'll appreciate that. Kay's going to be so upset that you're not going out tonight. Don't worry about her; I'll spend time with her and give her wonderful orgasms."

"Are you fucking her?"

"Yes, for the last year, since her relationship ended. Jack, let's shower again so we are both fresh as I think Alex may pop in when his car is finished."

May was right; twenty minutes later, he rang the doorbell. Alex said, "That security camera is amazing; thanks for installing it; how much do I owe you?"

"Alex, I owe you and May a lot; thanks so much for the hospitality that you have shown me; I appreciate it."

"Thank you anytime we are there for you. What your father and sister have done to you and your mother is disgusting. I wonder what they were looking for?"

"Alex, I may be wrong, but he may be wanting to conceal his tax returns, he may be worried, in the event of a divorce, it could cost him a lot of money."

"Jack, that is a thought. May and I will have to go now as we have some shopping to do. I hope that I see you soon. Look after your mum."

May then hugged Jack then said, "Jack, I have got a lot of your laundry still to finish; I'll let you know when it's ready. Thank you for being so good to me."

They left, then Jack's phone beeped, he had a message from mum, it read, "I'm at Nice Airport in the departure lounge, I've got KLM Fight to Amsterdam then an hours wait and a flight home. I will arrive at three ten this afternoon. I am so looking forward to seeing you. Could you get some things from the supermarket for me? I'll think about what we need and send you a list. Any news of your sister, I think your father got the fright of his life this morning. Amazing that I'll be home so quickly. I've so many kisses for you. I'll send the shopping list, put a couple of bottles of Champagne in the fridge, make it three. See you just after three. I love you, mum, xx."

The list arrived; there was one bottle of Champagne in the fridge; Jack put another three in with it. He then went to the supermarket. He returned home filled the fridge. He then messaged mum; it read, "Hi mum, I think you must be close to Amsterdam. The shopping is done, the Champagne is in the fridge, the only thing that's missing is you. I forgot to tell you that the Rolex presentation box has arrived; thank you, the box looks beautiful. I'll go out for some lunch now. I'll be there at three. I'm so looking forward to seeing you. I love you, Jack xx."

Jack arrived at the Airport just before three; he had a student friend that had a weekend job with a car rental firm; he parked in their car park close to the main terminal. Mum had a big smile as she walked through the Arrivals door; her smile got bigger when she saw Jack. She had a trolley with a suitcase and an overnight bag on it. Jack took her in his arms; they hugged; mum was dressed casually, jeans and a top, her curves looked beautiful. Mum pulled Jack close to her, their mouths met. Jack buried his tongue in mum's mouth; mum opened her mouth wider then buried her tongue in Jack's mouth. They kissed affectionately for a couple of minutes, then mum said, "I love how you kiss; you had better call me Jill as it would be embarrassing if someone heard you call me mum after kissing me like that. My smuggling was good; I got through Customs no problem. Let's get home."

Mum was relaxed in the car; she told Jack of the shock of seeing his sister in the pictures that he had sent. Jack told he had downloaded the entire video; she had been at the door for just over six minutes. Then mum suggested that tonight she wouldn't cook but would order a Chinese takeaway. They arrived at the house; Jack gave his mum one of the new keys, he told her the new alarm code. Then mum said, "I didn't shower this morning; I was going to my yoga class after breakfast. I'll have a quick shower now. Can you get the Champagne ready? I'll be back in a few minutes."

They tongue kissed again, then mum left. She stripped off in the bathroom, then spread her legs open, and pulled the Rolex out of her pussy. She washed and dried it and put it in one of her jeans pockets. She then had a body shower; her hair was still perfect from yesterday. She dried herself then put on a towelling bathrobe. She put the Rolex into the pocket of the bathrobe and then went into the lounge; she saw the presentation box then put the Rolex inside it and gave it to Jack; mum said, "This is an early birthday present."

Jack opened the box; the watch looked beautiful. He took it out of the box and put it on his wrist. It was too tight; he needed to adjust the strap. He put it back in the box and left it on the coffee table. He took mum in his arms, then said, "Thank you so much, it's beautiful; I'll treasure that for the rest of my life."

They kissed lovingly for a couple of minutes then, "I didn't put on any lingerie; I wanted you to see me as I am. Would you like me to take my bathrobe off?"

Jack nodded in approval; mum then slowly slipped out of her bathrobe; she had an all-over tan, her body was gorgeous. They cuddled and kissed as Jack played with mum's massive tits. Mum loved that, then mum said, "Jack, I haven't seen you naked for years; I'd love to see you naked now."

Jack stripped naked; his massive stiff cock looked so impressive, there was a little precum on the slit on the head of his cock, mum was stroking his cock, leaned down, with a flick of her tongue, the precum was gone. Mum then guided Jack on to the carpet; they were still kissing and touching; Jack slipped his hand over mum's flat stomach. Mum opened her legs, giving him better access to her long sex slit; her pussy was dripping wet. Jack felt mum's huge hooded clitoris, then slid two fingers inside her wet cunt; mum said, "I'm ready for you, Jack, please take me, I need you now."

Mum then lay on the carpet; she spread her legs open with her knees bent. Jack then glided his cock inside her in the missionary position. Mum had taken his entire length; mum gasped, then said, "Oh my god, your massive, the head of your cock is hitting my cervix, it feels wonderful, I'm amazed at how good it feels. Jack, I haven't had a cock for over six years; take me, I need and want it so badly from you."

Jack soon had a powerful rhythm going; he was impressed with the way mum was gripping his cock; she had strong cunt muscles. For the next twenty minutes, Jack went in and out of mum's hungry pussy; she was purring with pleasure. Jack sensed mum was close; he started to go faster and deeper; mum was gripping his cock tighter, especially on the head of each thrust. A minute later, they both climaxed within seconds of each other. Mum was trembling with her orgasm. Jack leaned down and kissed mum lovingly for a couple of minutes, then mum said, "I loved that, Jack, it felt so good. We didn't even open the Champagne; to be honest, I only wanted you."

Jack came out of mum's pussy and reached for the bottle of Champagne. Then mum said, "Jack, you're still hard. Let's go again."

Jack1107
Jack1107
3,545 Followers