Mum's Big Clit

Story Info
Bodybuilder.
750 words
3.78
72.3k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Harvey_32
Harvey_32
498 Followers

I watched my mother for years as she steadily destroyed her MILF body in the gym, she started with a curvy 36D bust and nicely proportioned figure and went hell for leather to turn it into a hard package of solid muscle.

I first saw her arms and legs firm up and turn into bulging masses then noticed her tits fading away. I'm sure I'm wrong but that seemed to happen in only a few weeks. I thought I saw her without a bra for the first time and kept an eye on her, sure enough the bras seemed to vanish from her body and from the washing line, her knickers seemed to shrink as well until they were a little triangle and string.

So it turns out Mum was spending about three hours a day in the gym while I was at school or work. She replaced any other type of food with a cupboard full of supplements, many of which smelt vile when she drank them.

Initially I didn't like what happened to her body as she was pretty and wore her natural blond hair in large curls, think Charlie's Angels.

As she pumped more and more iron her neck thickened as the muscles developed across her shoulders and her classic high cheek bones appearance turned fairly masculine.

Then a strange thing seemed to happen when I was about twenty. I started to be attracted to girls who worked out and looked for super slim girls with muscles. Quite by chance I was chatting over a pint with Tom and as often happened the topic of girls cropped up, as did my new found taste.

"Sounds like you need to meet my sister Buddy."

"Why's that?"

He showed me a picture of her in a bikini.

"Nice."

"And she struggles to find boyfriends; we thought she may be gay."

"Is she?"

"Says not."

We were introduced and started dating, fuck yes the sex was out of this world with the power and flexibility she had and I was hooked. Sam was no where near as pumped as Mum and, wanting more, I gradually started looking at Mum more. Much more.

I didn't realise that Mum noticed me looking and what's more she enjoyed it and flirted. No I didn't realise but I enjoyed the experience as she tried to give me little signals.

Until...

Until I saw Mum in a leotard for the first time. Now the thing about leotards is they are a fraction of the size and stretch a lot when worn, I've handled loads of hers when doing laundry and to begin with I thought they were baby clothes or something. She has loads of them in different colours and designs but as she goes to the gym when I'm not at home I'd never seen her wearing one until...

"Hello honey, I didn't hear you come in."

My eyes were on stalks as I saw for the first time my mother wearing a plain white leotard and this was a really skimpy version with string straps over her shoulders, it had a plunging V neck down to her pierced naval and finished only just above her constantly rock hard nipples. The leg holes extended almost to the top of the garment and you may now realise that the whole thing basically consisted of a series of strips of fabric and being white and stretched so much was basically see-through.

Mum was about three degrees away from being stark naked and what looked like breasts were in reality her pecs and then I noticed the bulge between her legs.

I was speechless as I gawped there, initially I thought she had a cock and balls, such was the bulk down there.

"I'm up here honey."

I shook my head, "Oh yer erm." I looked up and seeing her chest as my eyes rose I reached forward to feel a breast. It was solid and Mum just smiled. I was fascinated and the other hand found the edge of the lycra to slip inside, as I moved it the leotard pinged off her shoulder to completely expose that side of her and the other side soon joined it.

After caressing her solid chest for a few moments I knelt to slip the remains of the white fabric down her legs to reveal the hard appendage above her greatly swollen labia. Her clitoris is half the size of my cock and oh boy did it taste good.

Harvey_32
Harvey_32
498 Followers